Author Topic: Skate 3  (Read 266615 times)

Flume

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 68
Re: Skate 3
« Reply #390 on: May 13, 2010, 10:45:23 PM »

thugnificent

« Reply #391 on: May 13, 2010, 11:14:12 PM »
what is with the censoring of music in this game? in the jeezy song they censor the words broccoli, asparagus, celery, tartar sauce, fish sticks, and jesus but they don't censor glock or im high as a satellite?

wake and bacon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 188
  • ∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #392 on: May 14, 2010, 08:31:56 AM »
LOL
:) I must have been tripping last night

ALT

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 124
« Reply #393 on: May 14, 2010, 09:01:42 AM »
I got the game yesterday. Frisco invited me to play online 5 mins after I put the disc in my PS3. So I have sold over 100,000 boards before I have done any story missions. I really have no idea what is going on, not that I really care about the story.

One thing that has been annoying me is the song re-starting every time I re-spawn at my session marker. Can you stop it from doing that?

thugnificent

« Reply #394 on: May 14, 2010, 09:04:15 AM »
you must be pressing the wrong button. LB and left on the directiional thing is to restart the song, LB and up on the directional thing is to respawn from the session marker

Guile

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 368
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #395 on: May 14, 2010, 10:01:18 AM »
stop listening to ingame music
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

Choad Muskrat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 522
« Reply #396 on: May 14, 2010, 10:14:02 AM »
you must be pressing the wrong button. LB and left on the directiional thing is to restart the song, LB and up on the directional thing is to respawn from the session marker

no the same thing happens to me, older the controller the less sensitive the d-pad is, plus when you are rage spawning its hard to be precise

stop listening to ingame music

correct

BriDen

« Reply #397 on: May 14, 2010, 11:08:41 AM »
Has nobody pointed out that "Ghetto Spot" is clearly the Transworld ledges?

Also, that's the worst Brooklyn Banks replica I've ever seen. The one in THUG was better

TheFreshSC

« Reply #398 on: May 14, 2010, 11:45:28 AM »
what is with the censoring of music in this game? in the jeezy song they censor the words broccoli, asparagus, celery, tartar sauce, fish sticks, and jesus but they don't censor glock or im high as a satellite?

this made me literally laugh out loud  ;D

Livin The Psychedelic Lif

« Reply #399 on: May 14, 2010, 12:03:53 PM »

Zurg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
« Reply #400 on: May 14, 2010, 12:38:08 PM »
did you guys all pay the 10 bones to upload that shit or am i missing something?

The Bullet

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 138
« Reply #401 on: May 14, 2010, 01:05:43 PM »
did you guys all pay the 10 bones to upload that shit or am i missing something?

filmer pack let's you upload stuff in much higher quality, and lets you get rid of the watermark.  Oh and have more storage space on your reel.   Probably seems pointless to most, but for guys like myself who like to make videos, it's definitely worth the 10 dollars...

now if only it would come out on xbox, and if only ea nation would work. 

thugnificent

« Reply #402 on: May 14, 2010, 01:08:59 PM »
the advanced follow cam is so sick, dont know why you would need the filmer pack

http://skate.ea.com/user/gallery?personaId=181248097&platform=ps3#itemId=96135

all done in HC

literally filmed the same trick at the same rail last night. that rail is my favorite so far, its pretty hard to hit. also i thought the brooklyn banks remake is awsome

BriDen

« Reply #403 on: May 14, 2010, 01:16:34 PM »
also i thought the brooklyn banks remake is awsome

Could you post a clip of it? I found what I thought was it, but it was total shit. The banks were tiny as hell and the wallrides were actually just steep banks. And they looked nothing like the actual banks.

boyan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 70
« Reply #404 on: May 14, 2010, 01:19:36 PM »
how much did you guys pay for the game in $$$

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
« Reply #405 on: May 14, 2010, 02:01:51 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Could you post a clip of it? I found what I thought was it, but it was total shit. The banks were tiny as hell and the wallrides were actually just steep banks. And they looked nothing like the actual banks.
Go to the ship spot (can't remember the name) and if you skate around you'll find it really quickly. I'm having a hard time leaving 3rd and army.
how much did you guys pay for the game in $$$
About $63
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

Flume

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 68
« Reply #406 on: May 14, 2010, 02:06:27 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

filmer pack let's you upload stuff in much higher quality, and lets you get rid of the watermark.  Oh and have more storage space on your reel.   Probably seems pointless to most, but for guys like myself who like to make videos, it's definitely worth the 10 dollars...

now if only it would come out on xbox, and if only ea nation would work. 

Glad I'm not the only one.

BriDen

« Reply #407 on: May 14, 2010, 02:47:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Go to the ship spot (can't remember the name) and if you skate around you'll find it really quickly. I'm having a hard time leaving 3rd and army.

yessssss thank you. Ironically the spot I was talking about is within 50 feet of the banks

I paid $55 on amazon, free 2nd day shipping, but they havent given me the code yet for blackbox. eric and josh hooked it up though, i wuv u
« Last Edit: May 14, 2010, 03:03:51 PM by Briden »

DevilOnEnzyte

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -236
« Reply #408 on: May 14, 2010, 05:32:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

yessssss thank you. Ironically the spot I was talking about is within 50 feet of the banks

I paid $55 on amazon, free 2nd day shipping, but they havent given me the code yet for blackbox. eric and josh hooked it up though, i wuv u

Lol
Anytime buddy
I get to see Devil semi regularly and his little dude is rad as hell. My wife and I aren't into having little ones, but that'll give me more time to be a god uncle and teach Devil's spawn to slang weed.

crest

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
« Reply #409 on: May 14, 2010, 05:45:38 PM »
Is there a way to upload songs to your PS3 so u can listen to a custom soundtrack in Skate 3?

Livin The Psychedelic Lif

« Reply #410 on: May 14, 2010, 08:07:25 PM »
Is there a way to upload songs to your PS3 so u can listen to a custom soundtrack in Skate 3?
yeah plug in your ipod, and find the folder with the music in it.
you will find this under the "music" section in the XMB.
then just copy it to your PS3.

the song names might look like this "lksl" for example.

Guile

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #411 on: May 14, 2010, 08:10:59 PM »
has anyone ever posted a question on the skate forum and actually gotten an answer? since those guys creep here ill leave it here too: my roomate and I pre-ordered the game to get the BB park and it installed fine, however on his profile  it doesnt show up. only on mine does it work, fix me?
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

tysj!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 98
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/tysj avatar image
LUTZKA SUCKED HIS OWN DICK OFF
NOW HIS PUSSY IS 120 GRIT SOFT
I PEELED THAT NIGGAS SKIN OFF LIKE GRIPTAPE
ALIEN UNDERNEATH, EXPLODED JIZZ IN HIS BITCH'S FACE!

Dr. Evan

• Rep: 24
« Reply #413 on: May 15, 2010, 02:48:47 AM »
Didn't really play Skate 1 or 2, but I have been playing this one for a few hours and just passed the 300k board sales mark.  Pretty sure this game is about to steal my whole weekend. 
Time you enjoyed wasting is never wasted - John Lennon

BriDen

« Reply #414 on: May 15, 2010, 09:39:09 AM »
There's a Fort Miley spot towards the end of the Observatory path/road, I don't know the difference.

NYC's "uprails" spot is in there, actually a few times, scattered about the Industrial, near the Banks.

That one Houston (I think) spot is in there, at 1:47, again in the Industrial.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aB1KG9gQ070

The pills are back, a little different and less fun IMO, up on top of the factory roofs.

That bank to rail spot where Guy does the back feeble to back smith in Fully Flared is along the Observatory ditch. It doesn't have the drop, though.

carlwinslow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 94

Guile

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #419 on: May 15, 2010, 07:45:13 PM »
has anyone ever posted a question on the skate forum and actually gotten an answer? since those guys creep here ill leave it here too: my roomate and I pre-ordered the game to get the BB park and it installed fine, however on his profile  it doesnt show up. only on mine does it work, fix me?

Alright, to add on to this, I just spent an hour talking to some dude on the EA Support Chat and this is what I got:

Keith: As I told you that the Black Box skate park will only show under your account.
: ok but we both paid for the game so it has to be shared
: do i just need to get another code for his account?
Keith: I am really sorry, but one code can only be used with only one account .
: so are you going to send the new code to my email address?
Keith: No.
Keith: Did you purchased the two copies of the game ?
: we both paid half for this copy
: we live in the same house and use the same ps3
Keith: I understand the inconvenience you have experienced. but as I told you that only one code can be linked with one account and the code is not available for purchase now.
: do they plan to patch this issue soon? because i doubt im the only person that shares a copy of the game on the same ps3.
Keith: It is not possible to use the same code with more then one account at all.
: well that is a major design flaw

I understand not fixing the fact that backside is frontside in the game, because it really doesnt matter, but they didnt consider this being a problem? there is probably a ton of little kids pissed right now because this shit will only work on his gay brothers profile and hes getting shafted.
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES