Author Topic: Skate 3  (Read 266600 times)

Stanley Hol

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -9
Re: Skate 3
« Reply #900 on: August 20, 2010, 08:03:29 AM »
Well after two years I finally decided to spring a few bucks for the filmer pack.  First clip:
http://skate.ea.com/user/gallery?personaId=171411813&platform=xbox

Nice.  I normally think all the footage on here is pretty weak but you were 'truly' switch with the backwards stick.

Respect
Real Life.

Al Borland

• Rep: 37
« Reply #902 on: August 20, 2010, 04:34:24 PM »
what's that first park with the cross in it?

thugnificent

« Reply #903 on: August 20, 2010, 04:43:25 PM »

EricLogan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 836
  • the ghost of Turd Ferguson's past
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #904 on: August 20, 2010, 08:28:29 PM »
Edited the wallenberg replica so that it's a little bit better looking/easier to hit. Sorry if any of the 5 people to dl the slightly crappier version are posters on here

http://skate.ea.com/user/gallery?contentType=PARK&personaId=172287131&platform=xbox
« Last Edit: August 21, 2010, 08:58:13 PM by EricLogan »
I rarely venture into classic slap and the one time I do it I find a guy getting his dick eaten by a dolphin.

Hypnotoad

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 156
« Reply #905 on: August 20, 2010, 11:14:33 PM »

tangar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 64
  • THINK LESS
« Reply #906 on: August 21, 2010, 01:52:48 PM »
Expand Quote
what parks? or what page were they on?
[close]

Previous page. Here's the 2 links again in case anyone cares.

grass valley park:
http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentType=PARK&platform=xbox#sortBy=MOST_RECENT&filter=ALLTIME&slice=search&galleryType=USER&subType=VIDEO&contentType=PARK&itemId=1039220

28th & B in sacramento (circa around 2009):
http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentType=PARK&platform=xbox#searchType=AUTHOR&query=gvdude&slice=search&galleryType=ALL&subType=VIDEO&contentType=PARK&filter=ALLTIME&itemId=1016853

sweet thanks, i live in sj so that will be sick skating some valley parks. if i ever stop being so lazy and make an sj park i'll be sure to share it with the pals. whats your gamertag bandini?
Man the long board truck thing killed indy for me. I was willing to set aside the racism, but long boarding, gtfo... - DH

ChileOrDie

« Reply #907 on: August 21, 2010, 10:11:34 PM »
Noob question what is this filmers pack and where i can get it .

VictoriousOG

« Reply #908 on: August 21, 2010, 11:37:39 PM »

BriDen

« Reply #909 on: August 22, 2010, 06:53:00 AM »
Noob question what is this filmers pack and where i can get it .

Press start, then press X, then you have the option to purchase it. There's a description there too.

bandini

« Reply #910 on: August 22, 2010, 11:21:54 AM »
whats your gamertag bandini?

gvdude.

I'm working on the yuba city park right now...

tangar

• SLAP Pal
  • THINK LESS
« Reply #911 on: August 22, 2010, 07:37:28 PM »
Expand Quote
whats your gamertag bandini?
[close]

gvdude.

I'm working on the yuba city park right now...

ive never skated any of those parks in real life so i'm hyped. good shit. expect a gamer request thing from the name tannerdanner
Man the long board truck thing killed indy for me. I was willing to set aside the racism, but long boarding, gtfo... - DH

ChileOrDie

« Reply #912 on: August 23, 2010, 12:43:42 PM »
Thank you briden

codithou

• Rep: 41

BriDen

« Reply #914 on: August 24, 2010, 05:03:29 PM »
Really bummed on how shitty the new DLC is. There are no new clothes although they said there would be, and the CAP stuff is 90% shit.

codithou

« Reply #915 on: August 24, 2010, 05:10:04 PM »
Really bummed on how shitty the new DLC is. There are no new clothes although they said there would be, and the CAP stuff is 90% shit.

are you talking about the danny way dlc or whatever?

bandini

« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 08:08:57 PM by bandini »

BriDen

« Reply #917 on: August 24, 2010, 05:25:15 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

are you talking about the danny way dlc or whatever?

no, I'm talking about the new one. It's got movie sets and lots of useless CAP bullshit.

EricLogan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 836
  • the ghost of Turd Ferguson's past
« Reply #918 on: August 24, 2010, 05:38:47 PM »
I didn't touch the create a park until downloading it so I don't even know what's different. Feels like I gave them 6 bucks for nothing.
I rarely venture into classic slap and the one time I do it I find a guy getting his dick eaten by a dolphin.

bandini

« Reply #919 on: August 24, 2010, 06:02:56 PM »
I was holding off on the new park DLC since once you start building with it, your parks aren't playable by people who don't also have the DLC. But what I've been hearing about it from people who've bought it makes me think I'm not missing much.

I wish they'd just give us a wider ledge, stair and bank selection.

tysj!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 98
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/tysj avatar image
« Reply #920 on: August 24, 2010, 07:38:07 PM »
LUTZKA SUCKED HIS OWN DICK OFF
NOW HIS PUSSY IS 120 GRIT SOFT
I PEELED THAT NIGGAS SKIN OFF LIKE GRIPTAPE
ALIEN UNDERNEATH, EXPLODED JIZZ IN HIS BITCH'S FACE!

BriDen

« Reply #921 on: August 24, 2010, 08:26:23 PM »
I didn't touch the create a park until downloading it so I don't even know what's different. Feels like I gave them 6 bucks for nothing.
The only things that are new are the items that start with "DLC," most of which are useless garbage in the "other props" section, and the "Misc. terrain" section. There are literally less than 5 items which are useful, and even then they can mostly be made with other stuff that's already available (bent pole, are you serious?).

Now you can skate as Slappy and Fabio (RIP).

They also updated the replay editor, but anybody who's actually interested in editing enough to use this would already be using an editing program with capabilities that are 100x better. It's a fairly useless tool that sounds way better than it is.

My biggest letdown was no (worthwhile) new clothes, when they were talking like there would be some good stuff. Who the fuck cares about a beanie with a ball on top if I still look like a cancer patient?

codithou

« Reply #922 on: August 24, 2010, 08:37:00 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
The only things that are new are the items that start with "DLC," most of which are useless garbage in the "other props" section, and the "Misc. terrain" section. There are literally less than 5 items which are useful, and even then they can mostly be made with other stuff that's already available (bent pole, are you serious?).

They also updated the replay editor, but anybody who's actually interested in editing enough to use this would already be using an editing program with capabilities that are 100x better. It's a fairly useless tool that sounds way better than it is.

My biggest letdown was no (worthwhile) new clothes, when they were talking like there would be some good stuff. Who the fuck cares about a beanie with a ball on top if I still look like a cancer patient?

i fucking hate that no hair under beanies shit what the fuck is that. there are countless little things they need to fix in this game. maybe we should start a list and send it in or something

ChileOrDie

« Reply #923 on: August 24, 2010, 08:47:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

i fucking hate that no hair under beanies shit what the fuck is that. there are countless little things they need to fix in this game. maybe we should start a list and send it in or something

YEAH also they dont have the rasta option for hair or medium curly or long curly to make it look like your person

codithou

« Reply #924 on: August 25, 2010, 05:44:56 PM »

Hypnotoad

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 156
« Reply #925 on: August 25, 2010, 10:24:04 PM »

pointandclick

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 243
« Reply #926 on: August 26, 2010, 01:22:56 AM »
this took way too many tries. kept going into grind on the drop in.
http://skate.ea.com/user/gallery?personaId=#itemId=977059

i may have posted this but not sure.
http://skate.ea.com/user/gallery?personaId=#itemId=894672

thugnificent

« Reply #927 on: August 26, 2010, 10:32:14 PM »

tangar

• SLAP Pal
  • THINK LESS
« Reply #928 on: August 28, 2010, 02:39:19 PM »
SSBSTS

http://skate.ea.com/user/gallery?personaId=#itemId=1090035

that was ill dude. i like doing tall ass front tails on skate, just swingin em around and barely getting on. so tight.

tysj!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 98
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/tysj avatar image
« Reply #929 on: August 28, 2010, 03:13:29 PM »
LUTZKA SUCKED HIS OWN DICK OFF
NOW HIS PUSSY IS 120 GRIT SOFT
I PEELED THAT NIGGAS SKIN OFF LIKE GRIPTAPE
ALIEN UNDERNEATH, EXPLODED JIZZ IN HIS BITCH'S FACE!