Author Topic: Skate 3  (Read 266849 times)

HardToTheCoors

Re: Skate 3
« Reply #1320 on: February 28, 2011, 08:02:55 PM »
i wanna see some tranny!!!!! skate pools right!

matt.

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -6
« Reply #1321 on: February 28, 2011, 08:07:09 PM »
what do you guys use to edit your clips?

skaterdavid

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 192
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1322 on: February 28, 2011, 08:27:21 PM »
im down!!
but actually if anybody wants to make their own part and send it, I'd put it straight in the video.
ill do this ^

VictoriousOG

« Last Edit: February 28, 2011, 09:23:04 PM by Pony Boy »

tangar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 64
  • THINK LESS
« Reply #1324 on: February 28, 2011, 11:40:49 PM »
Yeah you can send me the raw files and i'll edit. That's how it's gone for the other ones, but actually if anybody wants to make their own part and send it, I'd put it straight in the video. Just pm me first if that's the route anybody wants to take.

what do you mean raw files? like just the link to the clips on skate.ea? or just my ea account info and you can download them? I only have an iPod and Im not even gonna have that for two weeks. I may be able to get my roomates laptop once or twice. maybe I can try to download my files to a USB and send them over e mail. if that would even work? I'm still clueless sorry.
Man the long board truck thing killed indy for me. I was willing to set aside the racism, but long boarding, gtfo... - DH

BriDen

« Reply #1325 on: March 01, 2011, 12:09:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Yeah you can send me the raw files and i'll edit. That's how it's gone for the other ones, but actually if anybody wants to make their own part and send it, I'd put it straight in the video. Just pm me first if that's the route anybody wants to take.
[close]

what do you mean raw files? like just the link to the clips on skate.ea? or just my ea account info and you can download them? I only have an iPod and Im not even gonna have that for two weeks. I may be able to get my roomates laptop once or twice. maybe I can try to download my files to a USB and send them over e mail. if that would even work? I'm still clueless sorry.

Oh yeah, they come as .flv files from ea skate's website after you upload them. Those are the files that i want

guy le douche

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 0
« Reply #1326 on: March 01, 2011, 02:26:21 AM »
uploaded a couple new clips today for the first time in a while so I'm down to contribute some footy. I'll upload them to megaupload ?

also, here's a whatever pic

burm

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 133
« Reply #1327 on: March 01, 2011, 03:58:22 AM »
Slap vid would be sick, but I'm too lazy to "film" good footy. Like sometimes I'll try to do like some nice line for a long time and then when I get it, I don't feel like spending a lot of time in the replay editor anymore. So I just save them uncut thinking that some day I might come back and edit it.

Plus I don't get too technical or crazy, mostly just try to do little realistic simple stuff in interesting ways. So my part would basically be like a Pappalardo digicam part :)
take what small comfort there may be left
seize what you love and damn all the rest

tangar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 64
  • THINK LESS
« Reply #1328 on: March 01, 2011, 02:57:45 PM »
so would you be able to download them directly from the website or do you need my ea account info to login and do that?
Man the long board truck thing killed indy for me. I was willing to set aside the racism, but long boarding, gtfo... - DH

BriDen

« Reply #1329 on: March 01, 2011, 03:53:14 PM »
uploaded a couple new clips today for the first time in a while so I'm down to contribute some footy. I'll upload them to megaupload ?

Megaupload works best for me. Loved the pic, hardly anybody gets into photos anymore.

Slap vid would be sick, but I'm too lazy to "film" good footy. Like sometimes I'll try to do like some nice line for a long time and then when I get it, I don't feel like spending a lot of time in the replay editor anymore. So I just save them uncut thinking that some day I might come back and edit it.

Plus I don't get too technical or crazy, mostly just try to do little realistic simple stuff in interesting ways. So my part would basically be like a Pappalardo digicam part :)

Have you seen the other ones? There's a big range of styles on here, I'm not going to turn anybody away. But there's no obligation if you don't want to put in the effort to edit.

so would you be able to download them directly from the website or do you need my ea account info to login and do that?

I don't need any login info, just links to the clips.

guy le douche

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1330 on: March 01, 2011, 04:00:08 PM »
Ok, I'll upload them today and pm you when they're ready. thanks br@h

todd rodd

• Rep: 5
« Reply #1331 on: March 01, 2011, 06:06:28 PM »

BriDen

« Reply #1332 on: March 01, 2011, 09:02:37 PM »
Todd rodd, you one of the dudes in the vid? Or just a fan?

No problem, lookin forward to getting started on this.

matt.

• Rep: -6
« Reply #1333 on: March 02, 2011, 04:42:18 PM »
Todd rodd, you one of the dudes in the vid? Or just a fan?

Expand Quote
[close]

No problem, lookin forward to getting started on this.

can i get in on this? I can send some through early next week.

BriDen

« Reply #1334 on: March 02, 2011, 09:23:01 PM »
Yeah yeah, no deadline yet, just want to see who's down with it and build some hype

burm

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 133
« Reply #1335 on: March 03, 2011, 03:30:55 AM »
I'll see if I can find time to do something. I have an idea for a night time black metal theme part but it's going to need some time if I'm going to edit it as well.

Damn my regular sleeping habits, back when I was in school and awake all nights, I would've gotten this done in no time :)
take what small comfort there may be left
seize what you love and damn all the rest

ROFLCOCKTOR

• Rep: 9
  • soisoisoisoisoi
« Reply #1336 on: March 06, 2011, 08:29:53 PM »
had a bunch of clips doing nothing, made this, some good some not as good, was pretty fun to make though

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

raunchyrick

• Rep: 36
« Reply #1337 on: March 08, 2011, 09:32:44 AM »
i didnt want to go through all the 45 pages but anyone else get annoyed of shingos sayings? I wish i can turn them off its so bad. "Oh oh bro are you okay BRO?". I believe you get your ass kicked saying something like that...

BriDen

« Reply #1338 on: March 08, 2011, 11:59:41 AM »
i didnt want to go through all the 45 pages but anyone else get annoyed of shingos sayings? I wish i can turn them off its so bad. "Oh oh bro are you okay BRO?". I believe you get your ass kicked saying something like that...

It's called free play.

raunchyrick

• Rep: 36
« Reply #1339 on: March 08, 2011, 01:16:33 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

It's called free play.

I want to get board sales man!!  ;)

BriDen

« Reply #1340 on: March 08, 2011, 01:31:57 PM »
Then play online, or go into audio settings and turn off the dialog volume. Are you new to the game, though? I'll take Shingo over Reda ANY day.

ROFLCOCKTOR

• soisoisoisoisoi
« Reply #1341 on: March 08, 2011, 08:42:40 PM »
trying to get "realistic" clips in this game is so fucking hard, the pop has to be so precise.

guy le douche

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1342 on: March 09, 2011, 04:56:21 AM »
messin round' wallride photz

frisco

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
« Reply #1343 on: March 09, 2011, 07:42:54 AM »
had a bunch of clips doing nothing, made this, some good some not as good, was pretty fun to make though

really enjoyed that, you have some real talent with your editing, especially your intros

my only suggestion would be dont use such a fish eye lens on long ledge tricks, some of them your skater would disappear at the end of the ledge

nice job

Briden im gonna send some clips, I dont play this game much though so montage filler is perfect for me

Galletly

« Reply #1344 on: March 09, 2011, 09:13:54 AM »

This is my wee collection of stuff I've saved since the game launched. Some of it drove me crazy (last clip in particular) and took hours, if not days to finally achieve.

ROFLCOCKTOR

• soisoisoisoisoi
« Reply #1345 on: March 09, 2011, 03:34:59 PM »

This is my wee collection of stuff I've saved since the game launched. Some of it drove me crazy (last clip in particular) and took hours, if not days to finally achieve.

really really good

BriDen

« Reply #1346 on: March 09, 2011, 05:07:11 PM »
Fuck! That was super sick, so much good stuff... but why don't you do real switch tricks?

krookedskate

• Rep: -45
« Reply #1347 on: March 09, 2011, 05:16:36 PM »
what briden said ^

VictoriousOG

« Reply #1348 on: March 09, 2011, 05:37:57 PM »
That was rad as fuck!

ROFLCOCKTOR

• soisoisoisoisoi
« Reply #1349 on: March 09, 2011, 09:09:30 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

really enjoyed that, you have some real talent with your editing, especially your intros

my only suggestion would be dont use such a fish eye lens on long ledge tricks, some of them your skater would disappear at the end of the ledge

nice job

Briden im gonna send some clips, I dont play this game much though so montage filler is perfect for me

I looked it over and i cant see the dude disappearing, he does roll out of frame on a few occasions, but not disappearing that i can see?