Author Topic: Skate 3  (Read 267002 times)

dlx111

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -58
Re: Skate 3
« Reply #1380 on: March 20, 2011, 02:43:17 PM »
after having downloaded some different skateparks of tampa that kids did i made my own.

http://skate.ea.com/user/gallery?contentType=PARK&personaId=239981957&platform=ps3

let me know what you think and if you like it please rate it, and i know a few things are off but i was losing my mind and settled with what i got

Sexy Alf

• Rep: 4
  • so damn sexy
« Reply #1381 on: March 20, 2011, 03:53:27 PM »
I know some people here like ungrindable objects, so hopefully you might like this. I made an ungrindable CAP, nothing in here actually grinds. Skate.create upgrade needed.

LINK

Expand Quote
What is this "real switch" you guys are talking about? I play skate, and I'm interested.
[close]

When you're riding regular and you switch your stance, whether by spinning 180, hippy jump, going to fakie etc, you have a brief moment to lock in the "real switch" where you can do tricks backwards, giving it a legit switch/fakie look. Here's an example:

Ok cool, thanks. I probably should've specified that I play a lot of Skate 1 and 2; I really need to get 3.

Sick tricks too, btw!

Sexy Alf

• so damn sexy
« Reply #1382 on: March 20, 2011, 03:54:06 PM »
Expand Quote
I know some people here like ungrindable objects, so hopefully you might like this. I made an ungrindable CAP, nothing in here actually grinds. Skate.create upgrade needed.

LINK

Expand Quote
What is this "real switch" you guys are talking about? I play skate, and I'm interested.
[close]

When you're riding regular and you switch your stance, whether by spinning 180, hippy jump, going to fakie etc, you have a brief moment to lock in the "real switch" where you can do tricks backwards, giving it a legit switch/fakie look. Here's an example:

[close]
Ok cool, thanks. I probably should've specified that I've played a lot of Skate 1 and 2; I really need to get 3.

Sick tricks too, btw!

tangar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 64
  • THINK LESS
« Reply #1383 on: March 20, 2011, 07:09:35 PM »

LINK

Expand Quote
[close]

hell yea i just bookmarked it ima try it later hopefully. me and one of my homies discovered that ungrindable rail and ledge on the danny way gazebo and had all sorts of fun on it. i tried that brick mini you made but it is pretty hard to skate, i can see what you meant about the coping. and that last trick in your cotw was so tight ive been trying different versions of that trick since i got the game haha. oh yeah and are you gonna make a section for like doubles or off the wall/wierd funny tricks or clips in the video?
Man the long board truck thing killed indy for me. I was willing to set aside the racism, but long boarding, gtfo... - DH

VictoriousOG

« Reply #1384 on: March 20, 2011, 07:17:06 PM »
Expand Quote

Not really going to be playing this for a while.
[close]

missed this the first time around, really liked it

made me watch the movie again
Thanks. And yes, the soundtrack for the movie is a good enough reason alone to watch it.

Councilman Doug

• Rep: 16
« Reply #1385 on: March 20, 2011, 07:28:01 PM »
its time for a first person skateboard game

BriDen

« Reply #1386 on: March 20, 2011, 07:40:48 PM »
oh yeah and are you gonna make a section for like doubles or off the wall/wierd funny tricks or clips in the video?

What you think?

VictoriousOG

« Reply #1387 on: March 20, 2011, 07:43:32 PM »
That was well done.

tangar

• SLAP Pal
  • THINK LESS
« Reply #1388 on: March 21, 2011, 01:38:59 PM »
Expand Quote
oh yeah and are you gonna make a section for like doubles or off the wall/wierd funny tricks or clips in the video?
[close]

What you think?

haha hell yea, that shit made me hella laugh the first time i saw it. i got a few doubles tricks so far with my longtime homie and new slap pal sweetlou, i think he might want in on the video too. i'd even be down to share a part with him if he and you are cool with it.
Man the long board truck thing killed indy for me. I was willing to set aside the racism, but long boarding, gtfo... - DH

skaterdavid

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 192
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1389 on: March 21, 2011, 05:19:50 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

What you think?

hahaha!!! amazing.

tangar

• SLAP Pal
  • THINK LESS
« Reply #1390 on: March 22, 2011, 04:32:48 PM »
after having downloaded some different skateparks of tampa that kids did i made my own.

http://skate.ea.com/user/gallery?contentType=PARK&personaId=239981957&platform=ps3

let me know what you think and if you like it please rate it, and i know a few things are off but i was losing my mind and settled with what i got

this link didn't work for me is it ps3? or briden you got a fix for this?

BriDen

« Reply #1391 on: March 22, 2011, 09:30:40 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

this link didn't work for me is it ps3? or briden you got a fix for this?

Haha I wish, he's on ps3

dlx111

« Reply #1392 on: March 23, 2011, 05:03:08 AM »
yah its ps3, how many of yall are on xbox?

frisco

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
« Reply #1393 on: March 23, 2011, 03:03:26 PM »
xbox dudes im finally getting skate 3 this thursday, 8 bucks

i have choad and briden, who else is xbox? gamertags

tangar

• SLAP Pal
  • THINK LESS
« Reply #1394 on: March 24, 2011, 03:24:24 AM »

gamertag: tannerdanner

Reo

• Rep: 0
« Reply #1395 on: March 24, 2011, 04:55:48 AM »
Picked this game up the other day for 20$, quite hooked
weeew

bandini

« Reply #1396 on: March 29, 2011, 12:42:21 AM »
Is it just me or has everyone else lost access to reels and parks, etc. on skate.ea.com? It's been a couple days now and I can't get anything to work there - everything's just coming up "no results found"...

Reev

« Reply #1397 on: March 29, 2011, 07:37:34 AM »

I need quality over quantity, but i just get bored and make this shit
That was hilarious man.

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #1398 on: March 29, 2011, 11:19:08 AM »
Imma be in this, whens the deadline?
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

BriDen

« Reply #1399 on: March 29, 2011, 11:55:49 AM »
Is it just me or has everyone else lost access to reels and parks, etc. on skate.ea.com? It's been a couple days now and I can't get anything to work there - everything's just coming up "no results found"...

Skate reel servers are undergoing maintenance, everyone's having this problem right now. Uploads, however, seem to be flawless.

Imma be in this, whens the deadline?

June 1st

bandini

« Reply #1400 on: March 29, 2011, 02:09:40 PM »
there's all sorts of people on the EA forums trying to figure out what's going on with the skate reel site, posting ridiculous chat logs with brainless support people, etc. Why the fuck don't they just post a simple message about on the blog saying "undergoing maintenance" or something & save everyone (including the support people) hours of wasted time and confusion?

duffmanshredder

• Rep: 16
« Reply #1401 on: March 29, 2011, 02:27:50 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

gamertag: tannerdanner
gamertag: duffmanSHREDDER
it's not fantasizing if it really happened.  your gay as fuck for even thinkin about them havin sex u fagit

frisco

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
« Reply #1402 on: April 01, 2011, 03:02:00 AM »
xbobx guys join me and Bridens sessions

xbox live - KubrickianKill

Choad Muskrat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 522
« Reply #1403 on: April 01, 2011, 07:09:25 AM »
i will next time i see you guys online, you can drag me away from call of duty please

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #1404 on: April 01, 2011, 05:29:41 PM »
pretty long for maintanence isnt it? just making shit up, but i assume that because they arent making any more games that eventually they will stop hosting the clips because its just bandwidth they're giving away. hope this isnt the case.
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

BriDen

« Reply #1405 on: April 01, 2011, 06:27:12 PM »
pretty long for maintanence isnt it? just making shit up, but i assume that because they arent making any more games that eventually they will stop hosting the clips because its just bandwidth they're giving away. hope this isnt the case.

This will inevitably happen, just like it happened with Skate1 last year. But I think it'll happen with skate 2 before skate 3. I mean, the fucking FIFA 2007 servers are still running, so I think Skate will last a while longer.

Regardless, that's not what's happening right now. Uploads still work across the board, and you can still send graphics to your game. But I'm very willing to push back the slappals 4 deadline if this continues.

dlx111

« Reply #1406 on: April 02, 2011, 09:02:56 AM »
hey is there anyway to give you the clips without doing the megaupload thing? just curious

BriDen

« Reply #1407 on: April 02, 2011, 10:40:22 AM »
hey is there anyway to give you the clips without doing the megaupload thing? just curious

Any hosting site works really, doesn't have to be mega.

dlx111

« Reply #1408 on: April 02, 2011, 01:21:42 PM »
like photobucket, cus i gots.

BriDen

« Reply #1409 on: April 02, 2011, 01:43:54 PM »
No, a file hosting site, not a photo/video hosting site.