Author Topic: the delfino’s are pro  (Read 4752 times)

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 695
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: the delfino’s are pro
« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2019, 07:31:51 AM »
It’s also impractical to actually skate them
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

Quicksand

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -16
« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2019, 10:32:55 AM »
Where were Greco and Ellington? Why weren’t they there to present Pedro with his new pro board? Seems like they don’t even care about their riders...

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2137
« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2019, 10:33:55 AM »
Where were Greco and Ellington? Why weren’t they there to present Pedro with his new pro board? Seems like they don’t even care about their riders...
Darkmen never see the light

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

Rick Pump

• Rep: 27
  • Yeah, it's my real name.
« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2019, 10:35:35 AM »
Probably checking in their Airbnb guests or some shit. They bought property and are making more money from that now than Deathwish.

Big Baby Jesus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 268
    • Suciu avatar image
« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2019, 10:42:27 AM »
I'm sure it would reduce some of the strength unless the other plus are thicker. Still is a cool concept. Ellington is skating one here.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2aCkHJlseb/?igshid=17cuqzylp7jvw
flat spotted 3 times in 2 weeks, other than that awesome wheels

Baby is gonna be raised by Max and Cyrus

Glurmpz

« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2019, 10:56:00 AM »
Deathwish needs to just add Frankie Heck. That team is stacked. I want a deathwish video to drop in 2020.

Also some of these prototypes grecs has posted are really unique. Doubt they'll ever come to market since I still haven't seen that twin nose Neen was showing off.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2VIaGgFV-X/?igshid=1e9rjbdon6x56

Bahahahahaha! Deathwish straight jacking 25 year old ideas from longboard companies! Built in rolling tray broooooo! I wish I was joking.

For the record, I actually kind of like how these Deathwish prototypes look, but I'm not sure it makes sense for a regular board that ever boardslides anything rough.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2019, 10:58:04 AM by Glurmpz »

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
« Reply #36 on: November 03, 2019, 12:18:37 PM »
Pedro's Thrasher cover is still one of the sickest tricks in recent years.

os89

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1177
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #37 on: November 03, 2019, 12:45:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Deathwish needs to just add Frankie Heck. That team is stacked. I want a deathwish video to drop in 2020.

Also some of these prototypes grecs has posted are really unique. Doubt they'll ever come to market since I still haven't seen that twin nose Neen was showing off.

[close]

Bahahahahaha! Deathwish straight jacking 25 year old ideas from longboard companies! Built in rolling tray broooooo! I wish I was joking.

For the record, I actually kind of like how these Deathwish prototypes look, but I'm not sure it makes sense for a regular board that ever boardslides anything rough.

Yea... kind of cool, but also impractical and look like wall hangers someone's grandmother would have up in the bathroom if they skated. Again kind of cool but nahh haha I don't know.

Ziad

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -103
    • bouklao.com avatar image
« Reply #38 on: November 03, 2019, 05:31:15 PM »
Well deserved

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1137
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #39 on: November 03, 2019, 06:01:38 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I thought Pedro already was pro on DW. So Fabi went pro for Santa Cruz?
[close]

this confused me at first but yes
[close]

No, he wasn’t pro before today I don’t think. Just got added to the team a year ago.
[close]
dumb take, but are welcome to the team ads/parts and officially pro ads/parts kind of redundant and confusing?
[close]

No, one is announcing that you are am, the other is announcing that you are pro.
[close]

Woah “are am”.  Tripping on those conflicting states of being maaan
[close]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUbYS5HJOkM
would gnar if I could

shingles

• Rep: -61
« Reply #40 on: November 04, 2019, 03:22:48 AM »
Fuck, I always thought he would fit so good on Anti Hero... Cant really get down with Deathwish to be honest... Neen ruined it for me
support your local ramp-tramp

Violator

• Rep: 73
« Reply #41 on: November 04, 2019, 04:48:25 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Yea... kind of cool, but also impractical and look like wall hangers someone's grandmother would have up in the bathroom if they skated. Again kind of cool but nahh haha I don't know.

Jim said in the comments that it's something new, neither Deathwish or Hammers.  Curious to see what that nutjob comes up with next. 

WastedHippy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 128
« Reply #42 on: November 04, 2019, 12:04:41 PM »
Adorable, their family can hang their pro models right in the living room next to each other

el chino

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -375
  • ants suck!
« Reply #43 on: November 04, 2019, 01:05:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Sweet, I back it.  Random, but what's their background?  Always thought they were Brazilian but not sure.
[close]
Venezuelan

[close]

Based off their last name, they come from El Fino
my arch-nemesis
<iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="http://imgur.com/a/8ph4y/embed"></iframe>

Theme For A Jackal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 97
« Reply #44 on: November 04, 2019, 02:03:31 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Who said they were Deathwish prototypes? Greco has been meaning his own boards on the side for a while

Theme For A Jackal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 97
« Reply #45 on: November 04, 2019, 02:04:23 PM »
Both are gnarly. I agree above, hopefully Deathwish is working on a full length. I wonder if there will be a Deathwish montage in the new Baker vid

Well one gets a board and a check and the other doesn’t so that’s a pretty big distinction