Author Topic: Enders That Have Been Done Once  (Read 14862 times)

kevbo999

Re: Enders That Have Been Done Once
« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2010, 01:02:34 PM »
sammy baptista fs shove nosegrind shove out!

Since it's SamBap we're talking about I'll assume it was "switch".. but Cory Kennedy did one in BOS.

HoneyBear

« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2010, 03:19:49 PM »
Kellen James cab to back tail bigspin handrail
Eric Koston switch fs bigspin backside blunt,but most of what koston does only he can do

DrinkSmokeFight

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -8
  • where's my chippy? there's my chippy.
    • Drink Smoke Fight avatar image
« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2010, 03:44:16 PM »
Eric Koston switch fs bigspin backside blunt,but most of what koston does only he can do
agreed on both accounts.
Many people need desperately to receive this message: 'I feel and think much as you do, care about many of the things you care about, although most people do not care about them. You are not alone. - Vonnegut

Gomez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -441
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2010, 09:36:26 PM »
didn't Cole do one of those in Ride the Sky?

i doubt we will see MJ's ender from Fully Flared much but that goes without saying.
you apparently didn't read the message that the person you're speaking to quoted.

daewon did one on some big wooden boxes in the deca warehouse i think. quite a few years before mj did the same trick on a curb.

Tuna

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 224
« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2010, 11:03:54 PM »

i think nugget or someone did that one.

Gomez

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #35 on: March 11, 2010, 11:07:05 PM »
ender in this.
(mute the audio before playing video)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26d-1aUswGo
seen it recently done regular by marquise henry at that plan b ledge spot and was pretty amazed, then i remembered montoya did it switch on an up-ledge. still insane.

bapscene

• Rep: -6
« Reply #36 on: March 12, 2010, 03:10:14 PM »

i doubt we will see MJ's ender from Fully Flared much but that goes without saying.
deawon did that, it was park footy
thats why mjs last trick was a letdown for me

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2010, 06:28:10 PM »
ender in this.
seen it recently done regular by marquise henry at that plan b ledge spot and was pretty amazed, then i remembered montoya did it switch on an up-ledge. still insane.
It was more insane when guy did it (the switch version) at the world park in like '93 and nobody else even tried anything like that for a decade.
Speaking of which, in the same part, guy does switch noseslide fakie flip back to switch on a rail.
Another one for Justin Eldridge is the switch flip front salad down the LA high rail. For as much hate as he gets, he's coming in strong in this thread.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

DrinkSmokeFight

« Reply #38 on: March 13, 2010, 09:05:19 PM »
Expand Quote
ender in this.
[close]
It was more insane when guy did it (the switch version) at the world park in like '93 and nobody else even tried anything like that for a decade.
Speaking of which, in the same part, guy does switch noseslide fakie flip back to switch on a rail.
Another one for Justin Eldridge is the switch flip front salad down the LA high rail. For as much hate as he gets, he's coming in strong in this thread.

i'm new to the message board world, why does eldridge get hated on? he seems to have the tricks. style, i assume.
Many people need desperately to receive this message: 'I feel and think much as you do, care about many of the things you care about, although most people do not care about them. You are not alone. - Vonnegut

clamy

« Reply #39 on: March 14, 2010, 04:33:39 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
ender in this.
[close]
[close]

i'm new to the message board world, why does eldridge get hated on? he seems to have the tricks. style, i assume.

Too boring apparently. I haven't seen many lines from him but no real reason to hate let alone dislike.

DrinkSmokeFight

« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2010, 11:45:56 AM »
maybe in the LRG video RodrigoTX will drop MJs ender, just like he did with MJs ender from Man Down. switch hardflip to backtail anyone. actually not enough time has passed for people to possibly forget.

also for those who watched the Fully Flared extras, what was the trick MJ was trying on a handrail in a royal blue tshirt. was it a b/s flip to b/s lip? it just looked a little different than normal flip-to-grinds. i would assume whatever he was trying has been done, or has it? can i get some help?

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2010, 02:11:39 PM »
maybe in the LRG video RodrigoTX will drop MJs ender, just like he did with MJs ender from Man Down. switch hardflip to backtail anyone. actually not enough time has passed for people to possibly forget.

also for those who watched the Fully Flared extras, what was the trick MJ was trying on a handrail in a royal blue tshirt. was it a b/s flip to b/s lip? it just looked a little different than normal flip-to-grinds. i would assume whatever he was trying has been done, or has it? can i get some help?
Pretty sure it was a nollie flip back lip, and I think he tried a nollie 270 to switch front nose on that same rail
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

dylan makes me wet

• Rep: -32
« Reply #42 on: March 14, 2010, 02:18:08 PM »
I can firmly say I have never seen anyone do Matt Beach's ender or anything similar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8h0bOJcNko
i think it's done in this part
and this was released in 2008
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NDhWG_0_50

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #43 on: March 14, 2010, 06:14:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
ender in this.
[close]
[close]

Mostly because he only seems to do single tricks, most of which are down handrails. He does some damn cool looking rail tricks though, a lot of them would be cool if he just did them on a plain old flatbar.

scorpion1001

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 40
  • All Hail Carroll
« Reply #44 on: March 14, 2010, 08:31:07 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

didn't MJ say certain tricks were tributes to specific skaters? i know he mentioned daewon as one, maybe that was it

heckler

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #45 on: March 14, 2010, 08:58:06 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

didn't MJ say certain tricks were tributes to specific skaters? i know he mentioned daewon as one, maybe that was it
I remember Brian Lotti and Henry Sanchez, too. I think it'd be kinda neat to figure them all out one rainy day.

EricLogan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 836
  • the ghost of Turd Ferguson's past
« Reply #46 on: March 14, 2010, 10:27:46 PM »
^ the dway front board to fs noseblunt, maybe?

there's a lot of flip trick + wallride variations I can think of that I haven't seen duplicates of, like Matt Millers' hardflip and big heel wallride, stefan switch heel wallride, Silas's ali-oop fs flip wallride, mccrank wallride nollie bs flip and steve olsen wallride nollie back heel, davis torgerson sw flip wallride

as for other shit, Cole did that gonz trick down a real rail, back 270 noseblunt, and cab front blunt, and I can't think of anyone that's done any of those aside from him. Adrian Mallory did sugarcaine down a real rail, and that decenzo kid's done a few switch hurricaines
I rarely venture into classic slap and the one time I do it I find a guy getting his dick eaten by a dolphin.

DrinkSmokeFight

« Reply #47 on: March 15, 2010, 09:45:32 AM »
anyone got video of Adrian's bs sugarcane? what Gonz trick are you referring too?

SBN's wallride hippie jump was pretty nuts too. don't know if it's been done again.

heckler

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #48 on: March 15, 2010, 09:53:23 AM »
Ricky Oyola did the wallride hippy jump in 7 year glitch. Gonz trick is the frontside 180 to switch feeble, out to regular

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 651
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #49 on: March 15, 2010, 12:26:17 PM »
you know what combo was fucking sick, aaron snyder fs tailslide to fakie manual, fakie fs flip out. that shit would be ridiculous to put all together. jake johnson sw straight on 5050 a rail too i dont think anyone else has done that.
ONTARIO CANADA

EricLogan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #50 on: March 15, 2010, 09:33:04 PM »
Ricky Oyola did the wallride hippy jump in 7 year glitch. Gonz trick is the frontside 180 to switch feeble, out to regular

and our own little Nick. did a wallride hippy jump in what I think is his shop video part. and the sugarcaine isn't backside, it's frontside

I rarely venture into classic slap and the one time I do it I find a guy getting his dick eaten by a dolphin.

Gomez

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #51 on: March 18, 2010, 08:07:52 PM »
Expand Quote
ender in this.
[close]
i should've known, pretty much every ledge trick imaginable was done in those days.
the bolded statement also applies to nyjah, considering i've yet to see another heelflip front feeble on a handrail or a heelflip front 5-0. and up until that one guy's part in the digital fyi video, he'd done the only front nose 270 shove on a handrail too (as far as i know). manny santiago also did the only heelflip bs feeble i've ever seen done on a handrail.

HoneyBear

« Reply #52 on: March 21, 2010, 11:09:56 AM »
David Gonzalez fs 270 lipslide shove and Ryan Decenzo nollie front blunt.That Tony Cervantes guy has done airwalk to boardslide fs and bs.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #53 on: March 21, 2010, 12:49:09 PM »
David Gonzalez fs 270 lipslide shove and Ryan Decenzo nollie front blunt.That Tony Cervantes guy has done airwalk to boardslide fs and bs.
Darrell Stanton did it first

EricLogan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #54 on: March 21, 2010, 03:17:15 PM »
dave coyne's sal flip boardslides  :D

billy marks' switch big heel board, koston nollie backside bluntslide

marty murawski, fakie flip front 5-0 pop-out shuvit, all mid-ledge

heckler

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #55 on: March 21, 2010, 03:45:52 PM »
koston nollie backside bluntslide
Done by a decenzo brother.

Russ Milligan, fakie 5-0 fakie hardflip out

EricLogan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #56 on: March 21, 2010, 08:01:04 PM »
shit, I just realized that nollie bluntslide didn't belong here moments before checking the thread

Gomez

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #57 on: March 21, 2010, 10:36:41 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Darrell Stanton did it first
dennis durrant did it too in windsor james's 10 tricks and a circa tour video.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #58 on: March 21, 2010, 11:32:02 PM »

I feel like Billy Marks should have a few. Has anybody else pop shove it smith grinded a rail?

INHABITANTS

« Reply #59 on: March 22, 2010, 03:56:57 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
I feel like Billy Marks should have a few. Has anybody else pop shove it smith grinded a rail?
manny santiago