Author Topic: Awkward Sexual Encounters With Wilson  (Read 5935 times)

CigaretteBeer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
Awkward Sexual Encounters With Wilson
« on: February 28, 2010, 10:06:07 PM »
Okay, I think Im finally going to tell this story, because I dont think he goes on here anymore and also because I don't care.  You may know the person in question as Wilson, or Watson.  This was like 2 years ago when I was going to school in Saskatoon. I started chatting him up on here via PM, and then AIM. I ended up meeting Wilson on a snowy day at some bar called Diva's. It's 4 p.m. and Wilson is already drunk. He starts talking about his blog and how even Steve Berra checks it out and it's really fucking awkward. Anyway me and Wilson hung out a couple more times so he invites me over to his house. He starts telling me about his fetish with anal pleasures and pulls out several dildos and swings them at me making Star Wars noises as they go past my face. He had one he attached to his head, and after an hour of it being on there I'm pretty sure he just forgot about it. I asked Wilson if he had anything to eat so he gets this frozen fish out of the freezer, head and all, and he throws it in the microwave and says "this here's trout. CANADIAN STYLE!". By this time Wilson is very annoying and drunk. He asks me to come into the back room to look at his shoe collection and asks if I want a back massage. I'm a little drunk and he convinces me it will feel good. We start making out.  Shirts off, titties flic.ked. I still pretty much just want to leave at this point, the whole night had been annoying as fuck. His brother starts opening the door and is like WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING IN HERE?  And so he's all like "quick go in the bathroom!" because he's half naked. Im really fucking annoyed right now.  His brother's like "JUST GO FUCK ON THE COUCH" and we go back in the living room. He takes his clothes off and literally just lays there like a dead fish.By this point I am woefully aware this isnt the most "fit" guy I've ever fucked..  After like 5 minutes of me hoping he'll do some fluffing or something, I say something like "Ummmmmmm....its uhhh not getting...."  We put our clothes back on, I walk to the train station and never see him again.He texts me a few days later asking if he was the reason I couldnt get a boner.  I tell him it was because I was a virgin and was too nervous. I never talk to him again.

Moral: Don't try to fuck Wilson from Slap
« Last Edit: February 28, 2010, 10:17:39 PM by CigaretteBeer »
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2226
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Awkward Sexual Encounters With Wilson
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2010, 10:07:24 PM »
What the fuck?! How could you post this Tim?! You're such a fucking asshole! Oh my god!

MODS! TAKE THIS DOWN! BAN TIM! FUCK! THIS IS BULLSHIT!!!

TAKE THIS DOWN!!!

verbal ham

• Rep: 53
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2010, 10:10:03 PM »
slap feel good moment of the year!

sectachrome

• Rep: 41
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2010, 10:10:59 PM »
hahahaha

SFblah

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 668
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2010, 10:11:14 PM »

kilgore.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 313
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2010, 10:16:11 PM »
"sectachrome" "dead fish" and "vicky" are all trending on Twitter.com.
No holds barred, til labias say "free us"
then its straight to your kids' school, wine coolers in the Prius

starvingrobot

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 25
  • Keep It +
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2010, 10:17:06 PM »
Hahahahahaha awesome.

raul

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2010, 10:17:51 PM »
Thank you for making me smile again. I've had a sad face on here for the past hour.

yeah dude!

« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2010, 10:32:59 PM »
"sectachrome" "dead fish" and "vicky" are all trending on Twitter.com.

hahahaha

krewkruxklan

• Rep: 17
    • SUPRFI$CAL avatar image
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2010, 10:37:05 PM »
HAHA
such a familiar story.

cats is nice but I aint seen god since hova spit that navy blue to me
SUPRFI$CAL

LloydChristmas

« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2010, 10:37:25 PM »
it'd be one thing if this was a story about one of cigarettebeer's anonymous sexual partners, but we all know wilson.  that's not cool dude.  

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2226
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2010, 11:02:52 PM »
YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING ASSHOLES!!!  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

STOP THIS! QUIT IT! I HATE YOU ALL!!!

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2010, 11:14:35 PM »
Seriously guys, we are men, not douchebags.

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 734
  • Free Max B
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2010, 11:22:56 PM »
how could you do this to him? you will repent
FREE MAX B

starvingrobot

• SLAP Pal
  • Keep It +
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2010, 11:30:45 PM »
One time I was making a bomb-ass dinner and my cellphone rang and the number had like 19 digits or some shit and I thought that was weird, so I answered it and it was some weird shit, like heavy breathing...  The whole time I'm screaming 'WHO THE FUCK IS THIS, WHO IS YOU?  WHO IS YOU?  WHO IS IT YOU 19 DIGIT BITCHTITTED FUCKASS!?  Then a seductive voice asks me "Will you slap around my purple, wrinkled bean bag?"  and I yelled back "WHO THE FUCK IS THIS, AND WHY IS YOUR BEAN BAG PURPLE?

Then he said "aye" like fifty times, chugged a beer, smashed the can and said "Supra 4 lyfe!" and "Celine Dion is my mom."

I think it was Watson.

loophole

« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2010, 12:04:27 AM »
i wasted so many international phone calls on this guy when i lived abroad. when i finally came here and we met shit was so awkward, we never spoke again. he used to gnar me all the time but now im sure he doesn't even read my posts

rob2

• Rep: 4
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2010, 01:07:44 AM »
Can someone fill me in on why the original awkward experiences thread was removed. I was looking forward to reading it but I didnt have time; now I do have time and I'm worried I missed out on some wonderful material.

starvingrobot

• SLAP Pal
  • Keep It +
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2010, 01:11:15 AM »
Because sectachrome posted a story about hooking up with vicky (a slap mod) and all that awesome goodness that entails in his story.  Kilgore quoted it in the 'things that made you laugh today' thread.  check it out.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2010, 01:13:41 AM »
One time Wilson was fucking my in the ass and I shat on his dick, an odd frothy cum-shit mixture was created, and when he realized what was going on he pulled out in disgust and ran out of the room. I never saw him again, but I did find out that he decided to use my hand towels to clean the santorum off his cock.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2010, 01:17:49 AM »
Because sectachrome posted a story about hooking up with vicky (a slap mod) and all that awesome goodness that entails in his story.  Kilgore quoted it in the 'things that made you laugh today' thread.  check it out.
Unless I am not looking at the right place, it is gone from there as well.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

starvingrobot

• SLAP Pal
  • Keep It +
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2010, 01:22:41 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Unless I am not looking at the right place, it is gone from there as well.

Yes.  I think it got deleted because of vicky exposure, or could be on the second to last page?

starvingrobot

• SLAP Pal
  • Keep It +
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2010, 01:32:26 AM »
Here you go Gip, read it quick before it gets deleted...

Okay, I think Im finally going to tell this story, because I dont think she goes on here anymore and also because I don't care.  You may know the person in question as Vicky, or victoria.  This was like 2 years ago when I was going to school in Philly.  I started chatting her up on here via PM, and then AIM.  I end up meeting up with her on this one really rainy day at her school which was a couple blocks from where I went.  We went to like some cafeteria or something and she put on Fully Flared on her Macbook.  It was pretty awkward. All you guys who think that it would be sick to date a chick who is into skateboarding, its not what its cracked up to be.  Any time she would bring up skateboarding it would be like "Oh, so and so is sooo sick!  Did you see that Thunder ad!" It was just weird.  But anyway I hang out with her 1 or 2 times after this, ALWAYS with her annoying friend, who incidentally also posted here but I dont remember his name.   I went over to her friends house where she was hanging out one day after class (she refused to let me in her own apartment, I dont know why), and theyre throwing back rum and cokes.  Its like 4 oclock. Shes already drunk, all sitting on my lap and shit and all over me.  Now, I wasnt even sure if I was into it, but I just let it happen.  She keeps drinking and is basically hammered, Im barely buzzed.  We drive all over the fucking city to the train station to pick up her sister, and the whole time shes just so annoying and drunk.

Finally we get back to this girls apartment, and we go in her friends room and she shuts the door.  We start making out.  Shirts off, titties sucked.  I still pretty much just want tot leave at this point, the whole night had been annoying as fuck.  Her friend starts opening the door and is like WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING IN HERE?  And so shes all like "quick go in the bathroom!" because she's half naked.  Im really fucking annoyed right now.  Her friends like "JUST GO FUCK ON THE COUCH" and we go back in the living room.  She takes her clothes off and literally just lays there like a dead fish.  By this point i am woefully aware this isnt the most.. "fit" girl Ive been with.  I could not be any more flaccid.  After like 5 minutes of me hoping shell do some fluffing or something, I say something like "Ummmmmmm....its uhhh not getting...."  We put our clothes back on, I walk to the train station and never see her again.  She texts me a few days later asking if she was the reason I couldnt get a boner.  I tell her it was because I was a virgin and was too nervous.  I never talk to her again.

Moral: Dont try and fuck anyone from Slap.

end quote

busey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1284
  • i can't it's a geo!
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2010, 06:58:30 AM »

...what the fuck are you doing in that photo!
I rolled my ankle jacking off on a ladder.

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 673
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2010, 09:35:10 AM »
Here you go Gip, read it quick before it gets deleted...

Okay, I think Im finally going to tell this story, because I dont think she goes on here anymore and also because I don't care.  You may know the person in question as Vicky, or victoria.  This was like 2 years ago when I was going to school in Philly.  I started chatting her up on here via PM, and then AIM.  I end up meeting up with her on this one really rainy day at her school which was a couple blocks from where I went.  We went to like some cafeteria or something and she put on Fully Flared on her Macbook.  It was pretty awkward. All you guys who think that it would be sick to date a chick who is into skateboarding, its not what its cracked up to be.  Any time she would bring up skateboarding it would be like "Oh, so and so is sooo sick!  Did you see that Thunder ad!" It was just weird.  But anyway I hang out with her 1 or 2 times after this, ALWAYS with her annoying friend, who incidentally also posted here but I dont remember his name.   I went over to her friends house where she was hanging out one day after class (she refused to let me in her own apartment, I dont know why), and theyre throwing back rum and cokes.  Its like 4 oclock. Shes already drunk, all sitting on my lap and shit and all over me.  Now, I wasnt even sure if I was into it, but I just let it happen.  She keeps drinking and is basically hammered, Im barely buzzed.  We drive all over the fucking city to the train station to pick up her sister, and the whole time shes just so annoying and drunk.

Finally we get back to this girls apartment, and we go in her friends room and she shuts the door.  We start making out.  Shirts off, titties sucked.  I still pretty much just want tot leave at this point, the whole night had been annoying as fuck.  Her friend starts opening the door and is like WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING IN HERE?  And so shes all like "quick go in the bathroom!" because she's half naked.  Im really fucking annoyed right now.  Her friends like "JUST GO FUCK ON THE COUCH" and we go back in the living room.  She takes her clothes off and literally just lays there like a dead fish.  By this point i am woefully aware this isnt the most.. "fit" girl Ive been with.  I could not be any more flaccid.  After like 5 minutes of me hoping shell do some fluffing or something, I say something like "Ummmmmmm....its uhhh not getting...."  We put our clothes back on, I walk to the train station and never see her again.  She texts me a few days later asking if she was the reason I couldnt get a boner.  I tell her it was because I was a virgin and was too nervous.  I never talk to her again.

Moral: Dont try and fuck anyone from Slap.

end quote

haha the wilson story is actually funny now that i have read this.

Evil Kraken from the Arctic Sea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
  • Hi SlapPal!
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2010, 10:04:05 AM »
Hahaha both of those stories are funny as hell.
I'll go frontside on some tranny for you.

jack burton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2010, 10:12:05 AM »
both of these stories made my day just that much better.  :)

STARSHIPtrooper

« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2010, 10:47:39 AM »
so glad i finally get to read the real story... i was on page 4 of the awkward exp thread, click next, and it gets deleted. this makes both stories so much funnier... when did slap start getting censored? i have seen way more gross and obscene things on here.

yeah dude!

« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2010, 10:58:20 AM »
so glad i finally get to read the real story... i was on page 4 of the awkward exp thread, click next, and it gets deleted. this makes both stories so much funnier... when did slap start getting censored? i have seen way more gross and obscene things on here.

Because we're men, not hypocrites.

highgrade

• Rep: 36
« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2010, 11:40:40 AM »
This shit is classic, made my monday morning awesome

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 673
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2010, 11:43:48 AM »
i feel sorta bad for vicky but not really because she probably has a good life.