Author Topic: 14 Year Old Beaten By Police  (Read 1605 times)

PsychOut

14 Year Old Beaten By Police
« on: August 11, 2011, 12:04:08 AM »
http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/police-accused-of-kidnapping-and-assaulting-boy-14-20110811-1iobk.html

Two policemen have been charged with kidnapping and assaulting a 14-year-old boy and forcing him into a caged truck in central NSW.

The officers, a 43 year-old senior constable and a 42 year-old constable from the Orana Local Area Command, allegedly approached the boy when he was at a skate park in Dubbo about 5pm on Sunday, August 7 and placed him in a headlock.

He was allegedly forced into a police cage truck, driven to another location and beaten up, before being dropped off at a relative's home.

He was taken to Wellington Hospital with injuries to his face but they were not believed to be severe, a police spokeswoman said.

The boy reported the alleged assault to police.

Following an investigation by officers from the Orana Local Area Command and the Professional Standards Command, the two men were arrested today and charged with assault occasioning actual bodily harm and kidnapping.

The pair were expected to be suspended, police said in a statement.

They were granted conditional bail to appear in Dubbo Local Court on September 21.

Doogie Howser Ph.D.

Re: 14 Year Old Beaten By Police
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2011, 12:06:01 AM »
A M E R I C A

Bubblegum Tate

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2011, 12:14:37 AM »
RyanSheckler:
Skateboarder beaten to death by 6 Fullerton cops. join Facebook page Justice for Kelly Thomas. This shit is unbelievable
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

Jive Turkey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2011, 12:28:55 AM »
A M E R I C A
A U S T R A L I A
Orana is in New South Whales (NSW).

Doogie Howser Ph.D.

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2011, 12:32:17 AM »
WAKA FLOCKA FLAME ONE HOOD AS NIGGA, WUT DA FUCK U THANKIN NIGGA?

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 740
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2011, 12:37:12 AM »
smh
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

apad88

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2011, 01:02:53 AM »
Fuck The Police

ilovecotg

• Rep: -7
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2011, 02:09:15 AM »
http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/police-accused-of-kidnapping-and-assaulting-boy-14-20110811-1iobk.html

Two policemen have been charged with kidnapping and assaulting a 14-year-old boy and forcing him into a caged truck in central NSW.

The officers, a 43 year-old senior constable and a 42 year-old constable from the Orana Local Area Command, allegedly approached the boy when he was at a skate park in Dubbo about 5pm on Sunday, August 7 and placed him in a headlock.

He was allegedly forced into a police cage truck, driven to another location and beaten up, before being dropped off at a relative's home.

He was taken to Wellington Hospital with injuries to his face but they were not believed to be severe, a police spokeswoman said.

The boy reported the alleged assault to police.

Following an investigation by officers from the Orana Local Area Command and the Professional Standards Command, the two men were arrested today and charged with assault occasioning actual bodily harm and kidnapping.

The pair were expected to be suspended, police said in a statement.

They were granted conditional bail to appear in Dubbo Local Court on September 21.

If that kid was actually on a skateboard and not a scooter I will be amazed. If he was on a scooter then good on the cops. They are the plague of Australian skate parks.

Turtle Boy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 171
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2011, 02:41:05 AM »

[/quote]

If that kid was actually on a skateboard and not a scooter I will be amazed. If he was on a scooter then good on the cops. They are the plague of Australian worldwide skateparks.
[/quote]

I try to make those scooters fall as much as possible making it looking like an accident when i go to the skatepark, sometime they get angry and start to be agressive so i make them fall again making it look like nothing.
It's really enjoyable when you some scooter fall and don't see him ever again at the skatepark.

finknoos

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -170
  • Typos here there and everywhere
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2011, 02:57:00 AM »

If that kid was actually on a skateboard and not a scooter I will be amazed. If he was on a scooter then good on the cops. They are the plague of Australian worldwide skateparks.
[/quote]

I try to make those scooters fall as much as possible making it looking like an accident when i go to the skatepark, sometime they get angry and start to be agressive so i make them fall again making it look like nothing.
It's really enjoyable when you some scooter fall and don't see him ever again at the skatepark.
[/quote]

i tend to give them a test period, they have 10 minutes to show me they know skatepark etiquette or theyre going over

Stunts

« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2011, 03:04:06 AM »
The scooter trend aint stopping either. There's definately more young scoots at the park than skaters 90% of the time here.
We were skating this random ghetto half fallen down factory building a few months ago and a craload of scoots showed up.
Then literally about 8 more of the came scooting down the road from all directions to skate the spot. Needless to say we left.

railchomper420

« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2011, 06:43:52 AM »
RyanSheckler:
Skateboarder beaten to death by 6 Fullerton cops. join Facebook page Justice for Kelly Thomas. This shit is unbelievable

that was disturbing! i looked him up and nothing ever said he was skating, just a homeless dude breaking into cars