Author Topic: Chris Cole on DC Shoes  (Read 14180 times)

Narcissus

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 301
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Chris Cole on DC Shoes
« Reply #60 on: April 09, 2010, 02:07:40 PM »
Pink Manchester
i saw my grandma bail off a 4 set once in my house and she even got up and came to red lobster after.
Quote from: The Kitten!
get wasted and pass out.

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 380
« Reply #61 on: April 09, 2010, 02:25:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Gino off Chocolate ?
[close]
Swing and a miss

You're so dumb Lauwie.

Mein Fuhrer! I can walk!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -152
« Reply #62 on: April 10, 2010, 01:25:04 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Gino off Chocolate ?
[close]
Swing and a miss
[close]

You're so dumb Lauwie.
SLAP: where people get killed over typos

blAck AddEr

• Rep: -6
  • "thats my nigga Bach..."
« Reply #63 on: April 10, 2010, 02:41:31 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Gino off Chocolate ?
[close]
Swing and a miss
[close]

You're so dumb Lauwie.
[close]
^lol  new sig

Numeral

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -20
« Reply #64 on: April 10, 2010, 10:43:10 PM »
isnt this like some huge joke the people on the thrasher message board always say?

yes

I SUCK!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 83
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #65 on: April 10, 2010, 11:06:44 PM »
this is actually pretty old news, actually the news is so old i figured everything kinda blew over. anyone claiming that "chris cole already makes enough money" doesnt know what he makes, niether do i for that matter so how can any of us comment on how much he makes? cole is one of the best skateboarders in the world right now, wether you like him or not its a fact. there is a lot of money out there and i think with what cole does for zero and fallen he deserves it. i heard that he was somehow getting screwed out of shoe royalties, which couldve been a simple mistake or known eitherway, i heard he was eventually compensated, but it took his new manager to figure this out. so he was trying to decide what to do, you know leave his options open. him and jamie are pretty close and im sure there were many talks etc, but this was so long ago and nothing happend so i assumed it blew over and he decided to stay with fallen and zero. i even thought he may try to start his own board co, which i think would be stupid. DC just flat out sucks, fallen at least is run by skateboarders, but DC does have deeper pockets and chris has been killing it and deserves really whatever he can get in my opinion, he is obviously one of the hardest working professional skateboarders. so i could see him going to DC, and really i dont care what he does, but i'd like to see him stay on fallen and zero for sure. i just wanted to chime in because most people write this off as complete bullshit when in fact it is quite possible or at least was. this is pretty uncomfortable subject to bring up, espeically because cheif posts here quite frequently and of course i did not hear this straight from him or cole so for all i know its not 100% true.

Screwing riders/friends out of royalties aint our gig and it didn't happen, Cole still rides for Fallen.
"success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts"

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1536
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #66 on: April 10, 2010, 11:44:13 PM »
If malformed texts and emails may be keeping us from meeting intelligent lifeforms, then by all means SLAP is doing humanity a flavor.
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

sectachrome

• Rep: 41
« Reply #67 on: April 11, 2010, 12:53:12 PM »
Expand Quote
this is actually pretty old news, actually the news is so old i figured everything kinda blew over. anyone claiming that "chris cole already makes enough money" doesnt know what he makes, niether do i for that matter so how can any of us comment on how much he makes? cole is one of the best skateboarders in the world right now, wether you like him or not its a fact. there is a lot of money out there and i think with what cole does for zero and fallen he deserves it. i heard that he was somehow getting screwed out of shoe royalties, which couldve been a simple mistake or known eitherway, i heard he was eventually compensated, but it took his new manager to figure this out. so he was trying to decide what to do, you know leave his options open. him and jamie are pretty close and im sure there were many talks etc, but this was so long ago and nothing happend so i assumed it blew over and he decided to stay with fallen and zero. i even thought he may try to start his own board co, which i think would be stupid. DC just flat out sucks, fallen at least is run by skateboarders, but DC does have deeper pockets and chris has been killing it and deserves really whatever he can get in my opinion, he is obviously one of the hardest working professional skateboarders. so i could see him going to DC, and really i dont care what he does, but i'd like to see him stay on fallen and zero for sure. i just wanted to chime in because most people write this off as complete bullshit when in fact it is quite possible or at least was. this is pretty uncomfortable subject to bring up, espeically because cheif posts here quite frequently and of course i did not hear this straight from him or cole so for all i know its not 100% true.
[close]

Screwing riders/friends out of royalties aint our gig and it didn't happen, Cole still rides for Fallen.

k, you can delete this stupid ass thread now.

eames1

• Rep: 4
« Reply #68 on: April 11, 2010, 01:51:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

k, you can delete this stupid ass thread now.

Let's wait for Cole's agent to weigh in...

conqueso

« Reply #69 on: April 11, 2010, 01:58:24 PM »

camocan

« Reply #70 on: April 12, 2010, 03:28:05 PM »
fuck this entire thread fuck chris cole, fuck dc, and fuck anyone who cares

Pavementi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -146
  • Fuck it
« Reply #71 on: April 12, 2010, 03:35:56 PM »
You're so profound.
Like Daewon said: if skateboarding is a ten story building, Rodney is on eleventh floor.

camocan

« Reply #72 on: April 12, 2010, 03:41:12 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
You're so profound.
dude I try

CrapShoes

« Reply #73 on: April 13, 2010, 06:32:36 AM »
finally the chief put an end to this regular rumor.