Author Topic: NINTENDO 64 APRESH  (Read 6959 times)

boyan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 70
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: NINTENDO 64 APRESH
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2010, 09:38:59 AM »

blackalbino

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 57
« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2010, 06:04:27 PM »
how has no one mentioned this

weed + mario fucking party
i think the self-clap should be more socially acceptable

VictoriousOG

« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2010, 03:24:52 PM »
Best hockey game that was ever made. The fights were ill too.

jeremyrandall

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 67
    • Ninetimes Skate Shop avatar image
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2010, 03:54:44 PM »

as far as i'm concerned, ocarina of time is the best game ever made.  i just beat it on a mac emulator (www.sixtyforce.com) and it was not easy.  aiming with a hookshot using arrow keys sucks!

Ocarina of Time is the best ever made EVER!!

Lloyd...tell me more about this emulator for Mac...where do I find games and such??

Stephen.

• Rep: 0
« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2010, 09:59:42 AM »
No F-ZeroX love in here? ??? ??? ???

EricLogan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 836
  • the ghost of Turd Ferguson's past
I rarely venture into classic slap and the one time I do it I find a guy getting his dick eaten by a dolphin.

spool of cord

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
  • Welcome to another chapter of audio sodemy
« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2010, 08:58:02 PM »
i've been trying to go back and complete some unfinished business from my more innocent days...one goal is unlocking Ness in super smash bros. 3 lives, no continues, normal difficulty. anyone have some sweet advice? I've been using captain falcon and he keeps getting me to master hand with one life left...I'd like to know how to kick that fighting polygon's team ass better than I have been.
sanch dont be mad because your wife used to clean my mansion

and................... your still a mark!!!!!

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 651
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #37 on: May 05, 2010, 05:58:51 AM »
was never a big fan of n64 was always into psx... the thing that was way better about the n64 is that they kept it cartoony and didnt try to do too much with the graphics... a lot of psx games tried to look too real - ended up looking like shit. that being said some of the games did it right like FF7 and RE... resident evil on n64 was horrible

my favorite game was mario golf though for sure spent so much time on that.
ONTARIO CANADA

yeah dude!

« Reply #38 on: May 05, 2010, 08:24:40 AM »

as far as i'm concerned, ocarina of time is the best game ever made

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
« Reply #39 on: May 05, 2010, 10:34:18 AM »
i've been trying to go back and complete some unfinished business from my more innocent days...one goal is unlocking Ness in super smash bros. 3 lives, no continues, normal difficulty. anyone have some sweet advice? I've been using captain falcon and he keeps getting me to master hand with one life left...I'd like to know how to kick that fighting polygon's team ass better than I have been.

i have a friend who can beat the entire smash brothers 1 game without dying on the hardest difficulty. i believe he uses pikachu; he swears he is the best character. my friend is insane godo at the game.
ONTARIO CANADA

spool of cord

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #40 on: May 05, 2010, 10:38:58 AM »
interesting, I've also got a supernerdvideogamefreak friend who swears by kirby, dude came over to beat the game but it froze up after he beat metal mario. pikachu's a good character in that game. I prefer falcon because he's heavy as fuck; it takes a lot to throw him off but in the same he's super quick. it could probably be done with any character really, minus yoshi and jigglypuff. those guys just suck.

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
« Reply #41 on: May 05, 2010, 11:04:58 AM »
pikachu has a nice double or triple jump that helps him frmo flying off the edge - similar to kirby. but he could just man handle the last boss (the hand) with pikachu, he had some really good strategy. check out vids on youtube. there is probably some key glitches to exploit.
ONTARIO CANADA

spool of cord

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #42 on: May 05, 2010, 11:13:06 AM »
right on about pikachu's jump! the only downfall of falcon...his jump is pretty weak. the hand is easy if you play good defense, its just the team of 30 polygons before him that usually takes me out. I'm getting better though....weathers getting nicer, I just wanna beat this shit and put away the system for 4 months!

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
« Reply #43 on: May 05, 2010, 11:21:40 AM »
right on about pikachu's jump! the only downfall of falcon...his jump is pretty weak. the hand is easy if you play good defense, its just the team of 30 polygons before him that usually takes me out. I'm getting better though....weathers getting nicer, I just wanna beat this shit and put away the system for 4 months!
hahaha

yeah my friend said the actual hand is easy its the guys before that are harder. that reminds me of trying to unlock all the codes in goldeneye, i had 1 friend who just killed at the game so hed come over and beat all the levels in record time on every difficulty for us.
ONTARIO CANADA

remEMBer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 52
    • emb4ever avatar image
« Reply #44 on: May 06, 2010, 01:01:13 PM »

I just moved and found all this stuff in a box and I'm pretty hyped to have it still. The N64 was the shit I love Mario Kart 64 and Golden Eye.

frisco

« Reply #45 on: May 06, 2010, 01:08:45 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JEueGdQ5yQ&feature=player_embedded#!

that is sick, i played this song while scrolling through all the titles and was genuinely bummed i sold my n64 for 2 ounces of that green stuff

DMH

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 88
« Reply #46 on: May 06, 2010, 05:57:06 PM »
My brother just spent endless hours playing Ocarina of Time for the past month and beat it last weekend. Watching him was mesmerizing.

A few months ago I found two of the transfer packs for gameboy games and hooked that shit up with pokemon stadium 2 and old blue and gold versions that I had. So awesome.

CyaLaterByeBye

• Rep: -11
  • >.<
« Reply #47 on: May 06, 2010, 06:06:56 PM »
My roommate and I still play this every once and a while, probably my favorite wrestling game:

Shiiiiiit! I loved that game!

Also -

Conkers Bad Fur Day. Played it with my friends like 5 - 8 hours a day on the weekends/school holidays. Shit was legit!
« Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 06:10:26 PM by CyaLaterByeBye »

VictoriousOG

« Reply #48 on: May 06, 2010, 09:18:09 PM »
My brother just spent endless hours playing Ocarina of Time for the past month and beat it last weekend. Watching him was mesmerizing.

A few months ago I found two of the transfer packs for gameboy games and hooked that shit up with pokemon stadium 2 and old blue and gold versions that I had. So awesome.

Fuck yes, Fighting Force 64 was legit.

ALT

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 124
« Reply #49 on: May 07, 2010, 05:44:28 PM »
I remember the day I got my N64. I was 8 or 9 years old and I took all the money out of my bank account to buy it. I couldn't afford to buy a game with it so my dad drove me to blockbuster and I rented Lylat Wars (Star Fox 64).

I used to rent alot of games and I rented out Golden Eye a few times cus I could only get games for Christmas/birthday at that age. I had a friend near me who I skated with and they had a huge TV that fell over and crushed their copy of Golden Eye. The plastic cover snapped in half and they taped it back together and sold it to me for £5. Man, we played the fuck out of that game. Me, my brother, my friend and his brother. We always played on the lowest health setting and went around sliding on our knees. Most of the time it was melee only as well which was always fun.

My TV in my room that we played on was funny aswell. I got it from my grandad who threw it out cus he dropped it down the stairs. The top right corner was smashed and that corner of the screen was blurred and the colours were fucked. We always made my friend who was the smallest play on that corner lol. He would moan non stop cus he couldn't see shit

no fun

• Rep: 32
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #50 on: May 17, 2010, 01:34:12 AM »
i found mine in my garage and played donkey kong 64 all winter last year
Put on a helmet and some pads and start doing some real shit.

Goblinshark

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 100
  • It's a trap!
« Reply #51 on: May 26, 2010, 01:51:18 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFlcqWQVVuU
Everyone's seen this a million times, but I have yet to see anyone "apresh" an N64 more than this kid at this moment  ;D

Also, Goldeneye and super smash brothers made it possible for 3 or more friends to coexist in the same room playing video games, which is sadly rarer and rarer. Goldeneye is most def one of the top games of all time in gameplay and innovation.
Stephen Alcala: chris cole anit a loser
Stephen Alcala: frank grewer is an alcholic
Stephen Alcala: LOSER

ProjectBluebeam

• Rep: 59
« Reply #52 on: May 26, 2010, 08:48:28 PM »
the temple w/ rocket launchers, or the complex w/ proximity mines + 3 friends and copious amounts of highly caffeinated soda beverages = adolescent bliss

so much funnnn seriously the most cutting edge thing you can do is somehow split the screens so no one can see what the other players are doing

(we made a fort)

niclopse

• Rep: -38
  • Reaching for the Light
    • Adaptoids CBD Vitamins avatar image
« Reply #53 on: June 01, 2010, 04:07:30 PM »
Fuck,, I've been beating StarFox every other day for the past month. Finally took down all possible routes and managed to beat it on expert.
Venom on expert=FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. I never hit the A button faster for any game.

Instagram: @niclopse

EricLogan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 836
  • the ghost of Turd Ferguson's past
« Reply #54 on: June 01, 2010, 05:23:04 PM »
Expand Quote
the temple w/ rocket launchers, or the complex w/ proximity mines + 3 friends and copious amounts of highly caffeinated soda beverages = adolescent bliss
[close]

so much funnnn seriously the most cutting edge thing you can do is somehow split the screens so no one can see what the other players are doing

(we made a fort)

hahaha hell yeah

it was so intense when you and all of your friends got so good that you had to constantly face walls and corners as to not give away your wareabouts, or you could start to enter a room, but notice your gun's muzzle poking in to the room on your buddy's screen and bail out

playing w/ the golden gun was dope, too. couldn't only one person have it at a time?
I rarely venture into classic slap and the one time I do it I find a guy getting his dick eaten by a dolphin.

« Reply #55 on: June 01, 2010, 06:42:06 PM »
I use to have this one wish I knew where it was.

MrChunkyFunk

• Rep: 6
« Reply #56 on: June 01, 2010, 07:40:50 PM »
Can't believe this hasn't been mentioned yet:

Do a christ air!

no fun

• Rep: 32
« Reply #57 on: June 01, 2010, 08:24:05 PM »
Also, Goldeneye and super smash brothers made it possible for 3 or more friends to coexist in the same room playing video games, which is sadly rarer and rarer. Goldeneye is most def one of the top games of all time in gameplay and innovation.
I agree. Goldeneye is so fun. I suck at Super Smash Bros but I still love it for some reason.
Put on a helmet and some pads and start doing some real shit.

crest

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
« Reply #58 on: June 06, 2010, 10:57:59 PM »

Particleboard Penguin

• Rep: 10
« Reply #59 on: June 11, 2010, 01:41:08 AM »