Author Topic: Skate shoes with padding and stuff... like the original Koston or XLT.  (Read 6608 times)

GnarlesManson

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -118
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Skate shoes with padding and stuff... like the original Koston or XLT.
« Reply #60 on: April 27, 2010, 05:15:40 PM »
anybody happen to have had a pair of the estillo quattro's? i wanna give cardiel some of my fat home depot monies.
vans doesnt make good shoes anymore. id say buy one of his boards instead. or one of his bikes.

TheHyphyVelociraptor

« Reply #61 on: April 27, 2010, 05:38:15 PM »
Expand Quote
anybody happen to have had a pair of the estillo quattro's? i wanna give cardiel some of my fat home depot monies.
[close]
vans doesnt make good shoes anymore. id say buy one of his boards instead. or one of his bikes.
I disagree about Vans not making good shoes anymore. I can't say anything about Estillo Quattros because I didn't skate my pair yet. It's sitting in a dusty box somewhere. Anyway, I think Vans still has a shitload of good shoes. I would recommend getting TNT IIs. And, get a Cardiel deck like GnarlesManson said.

DevilOnEnzyte

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -236
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #62 on: April 27, 2010, 06:56:29 PM »

Haha, the shop thats selling those is so lame.  Its called Bad Boys Club, and its owned by this old guy whos never skated and is a total kook.  They overprice everything.  Look at all the other old ass shoes hes selling, its insane.  Its because he never sells anything and just stock piles them.  I used to go there when I first started skating until I realized how much it sucked.

As impressed I am that you found them that quick, based on what people are saying on Slap about the seller... fuck that dude.

The hunt continues. lol
I get to see Devil semi regularly and his little dude is rad as hell. My wife and I aren't into having little ones, but that'll give me more time to be a god uncle and teach Devil's spawn to slang weed.