Author Topic: Call Of Duty: Black Ops  (Read 22698 times)

VictoriousOG

Re: Call Of Duty: Black Ops
« Reply #120 on: December 02, 2010, 08:01:26 PM »
All I have to say is iron sights.

Bubblegum Tate

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #121 on: December 06, 2010, 03:41:01 AM »
Im starting to like the G11
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

cocainecowboy

• Rep: 2
« Reply #122 on: December 06, 2010, 04:10:00 AM »
took me awhile to get into the swing of things. but i'm raping foreign kids again nightly.

ROFLCOCKTOR

• Rep: 9
  • soisoisoisoisoi
« Reply #123 on: December 06, 2010, 01:41:38 PM »
Im starting to like the G11

Its annoying to me that that gun, with the sniper scope, aims up much faster than a sniper gun, has no wobble and is just as effective if not more effective as a sniper rifle, than a sniper rifle.

Also the ps3 version lags, looks like crap and sucks, fuck you activision.

Carrolls Chesthairs

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 120
« Reply #124 on: December 06, 2010, 02:31:01 PM »
is this game worth buying?
Y or N?

cocainecowboy

• Rep: 2
« Reply #125 on: December 06, 2010, 03:24:40 PM »
Y.  the ps3 version hasn't had any problems for me lately bro. it's been smooth sails.

ROFLCOCKTOR

• soisoisoisoisoi
« Reply #126 on: December 06, 2010, 11:43:26 PM »
Y.� the ps3 version hasn't had any problems for me lately bro. it's been smooth sails.

Depends, for some people it runs super smooth on ps3, no issues, others have huge issues. Its even bricked a couple hundred ps3's. Read the black ops forums for the issues related to your console, but both seem to have lag and connection stability issues.

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #127 on: December 07, 2010, 01:34:42 AM »
callofduty.com address bug problems and the patches to fix them.

Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.

Choad Muskrat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 522
« Reply #128 on: December 07, 2010, 08:22:16 AM »
is this game worth buying?
Y or N?

yea it is. it's more of the same, but black ops is a little more mellow, I find I don't get killed as often from things falling on me from above and the spawn killing isn't as bad as mw2, plus I think they made the maps pretty good to suit my type of gameplay, which is run around everywhere like rambo and have fun. Don't understand people who sit in one place the whole map trying to keep their K/D ratio high. Meanwhile I'm going 20/6 from sprinting around with a Mac11 and Marathon perk.

Plus the zombie mode is really fun, I always liked that mini game from WaW.

Yesterday I shot down 30 spy planes and choppers to get Ghost pro, already got Slieght of Hand pro, now all i need is some bomb plantings to unlock ninja pro. I also just got the Ak47 which is far better than all the other assault rifles so far.

thugnificent

« Reply #129 on: December 07, 2010, 01:43:45 PM »
yo i think the g11 is the nicest assault rifle

frisco

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
« Reply #130 on: December 07, 2010, 01:57:36 PM »
commando fools, I cant shoot with semi auto or burst fire guns, especially hip fire in close battles which a lot of this game is with the more run and gun style

Galil is the shit, one class had warlord pro with extended mag and silencer, the other has grenade launcher

I fucking hate playing with  teammates who use the RCXD, use a spy plane you selfish fucks, one dude was such a faggot once i got a spy plane up he said "finally" into his mic, piece of shit

jojo_fosho

• Rep: -2
« Reply #131 on: December 07, 2010, 03:49:57 PM »
They are making an update that makes the 74u less powerful, lessens the knife range, and makes it so you cant reroll your care packages as much

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #132 on: December 07, 2010, 07:50:28 PM »
They are making an update that makes the 74u less powerful, lessens the knife range, and makes it so you cant reroll your care packages as much

I never got hardline pro yet, therefore, I have never re-rolled

thugnificent

« Reply #133 on: December 07, 2010, 09:10:18 PM »
how can they lessen the amount you can re-roll? you only get to do it once per life. thats bs its not overpowered at all

frisco

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #134 on: December 08, 2010, 12:02:31 AM »
how can they lessen the amount you can re-roll? you only get to do it once per life. thats bs its not overpowered at all

its overpowered, you can re-roll with SAM turrets, care packages and Sentury guns, thats pretty damn good odds to get a Chopper Gunner or Dogs

Bummed about the AK74U, love that gun, stoked for the knife though, its such bullshit, you either miss by 10 feet or you get teleported into a person

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #135 on: December 09, 2010, 12:42:57 AM »
Hope that hardcore domination is available sometime, or even better hardcore mosh pit. I just play hardcore, I think you needed to get to level 19 to play hardcore modes, when i got it, i never looked back and i just play hardcore since then.

Guile

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 368
« Reply #136 on: December 09, 2010, 03:26:44 AM »
just played modern warfare 2, wayyyy better than i remember. jesus they fucked this game up.
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

jojo_fosho

• Rep: -2
« Reply #137 on: December 09, 2010, 09:32:10 AM »
^ Modern Warfare 1 is still the best

overheated

« Reply #138 on: December 10, 2010, 12:52:31 PM »
just played modern warfare 2, wayyyy better than i remember. jesus they fucked this game up.
Couldn't agree more, Black ops just looks/feels/sounds shit to me :(

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #139 on: December 10, 2010, 01:17:24 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

The guns do sound like toys, especially with a suppressor on

Livin The Psychedelic Lif

« Reply #140 on: December 10, 2010, 03:50:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

The guns do sound like toys, especially with a suppressor on

they sound like pea shooters!
as much as I love COD; black ops just feels so generic.
They haven't even released updates for the ps3 version.

frisco

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #141 on: December 10, 2010, 05:50:27 PM »
got 2 chopper gunners in the same game of TDM, never done that before

Headquarters is fucking hard, I was getting destroyed my K/D was 0.17 and 0.85, switch to Team Death and it jumps to 3 and 4

I like the sound of some of the guns like the Famas, sounds clanky and old like it should, this is set during the cold war

Updates would be nice though, I keep getting teleported into by knifes

ROFLCOCKTOR

• soisoisoisoisoi
« Reply #142 on: December 10, 2010, 06:09:31 PM »
mw2 was too shit for me, i hate knifes, explosives, nukes, chopper gunners all that shit. I just want to shoot people, with bullets, and have them shoot at me, with bullets. At the very least Black Ops has more of that.
The game play in MW2 was ruled by OMA Noobtubes and only use my knifers lunging 30 feet to my face and adsorbing a full clip. The camping was unreal, the FFA was total shit. It seems too hectic and random.
It looked way better, sounded way better but the gameplay was too frustrating. Black Ops is far less frustrating and when it does get frustrating, barebones playlist is the fucking best (if they removed the knife it would be even better).

And frisco lets play more games, your never on :(

Mooley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 254
« Reply #143 on: December 10, 2010, 10:52:27 PM »
Might wait to see how the patch plays out, but I'm mighty tempted to trade this shit in for Bad Company 2 and grab that Vietnam expansion. Might be just what I'm looking for.

frisco

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #144 on: December 11, 2010, 03:03:41 AM »
mw2 was too shit for me, i hate knifes, explosives, nukes, chopper gunners all that shit. I just want to shoot people, with bullets, and have them shoot at me, with bullets. At the very least Black Ops has more of that.
The game play in MW2 was ruled by OMA Noobtubes and only use my knifers lunging 30 feet to my face and adsorbing a full clip. The camping was unreal, the FFA was total shit. It seems too hectic and random.
It looked way better, sounded way better but the gameplay was too frustrating. Black Ops is far less frustrating and when it does get frustrating, barebones playlist is the fucking best (if they removed the knife it would be even better).

And frisco lets play more games, your never on :(

are you the assquatch? or are you reynolds38? I have a bunch of dudes from slap and dont know a whole lot of them but I invite anyone on my friends list to lobbies

MW2 catered to camping, predator missile, harrier strike, chopper gunner. You could literally get 30 kills without moving after getting your first 5.

The new spawning system is great for getting rid of that shit. It is frustrating at times getting shot in the back so much but it makes you move around and get to know the maps.

I play barebones, "pure" right when I prestige, only makes sense, since it takes a while to get even a legit gun like the Famas, Galil or AK74U

anyone else on PS3 add me,   Killin_u_Kubrick

max power

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 675
« Reply #145 on: December 11, 2010, 07:37:40 AM »
Might wait to see how the patch plays out, but I'm mighty tempted to trade this shit in for Bad Company 2 and grab that Vietnam expansion. Might be just what I'm looking for.
in my opinion bc2 is the much better game. there are way more 'wow' moments. vehicles and destruction make it much more fun. there's nothing cooler than sniping the pilot in a helicopter full of people, or bringing down a building on top of people with a tank.

earlygrab

« Reply #146 on: December 11, 2010, 09:59:30 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
in my opinion bc2 is the much better game. there are way more 'wow' moments. vehicles and destruction make it much more fun. there's nothing cooler than sniping the pilot in a helicopter full of people, or bringing down a building on top of people with a tank.

ROFLCOCKTOR

• soisoisoisoisoi
« Reply #147 on: December 11, 2010, 10:01:06 AM »
i use the m16 from prestige till lv10 or so, its so fucking good for hanging back behind your team and picking off people in the distance. not very good for running around with though, also im gheyname

DevilOnEnzyte

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -236
« Reply #148 on: December 12, 2010, 06:58:33 PM »
I can't get enough of the commando with an acog scope.
The range is sickening.
I get to see Devil semi regularly and his little dude is rad as hell. My wife and I aren't into having little ones, but that'll give me more time to be a god uncle and teach Devil's spawn to slang weed.

ROFLCOCKTOR

• soisoisoisoisoi
« Reply #149 on: December 16, 2010, 07:35:04 PM »
i played for 4 hours today and played start to finish 3 games. Probably entered more then 30 games in total, half of which were games less then 1 minute from completion (opposite team crushing victory), the rest were disconnects. Its really disheartening to think i spent 60 dollars on a game i really cant play most of the time.

When it works, its super fun, but thats becoming a minority, and it seems pretty often the games i get are 1-3 bar max. 3 bar may seem good, it should be good, but the irritation from dropping a clip into some guy then dying from one bullet, watching the killlcam and seeing me not shoot at all then checking theatre mode and showing me doing nothing for 5 seconds and him shooting me. so fucking annoying.

Also i'm having a real hard time playing games with a team, can never find a game with a full party and no one ever wants to play HQ as a party...
HQ is the fastest way to prestige and offers more kills then any other game mode hands down. if your winning its easy 10k xp per game of score and kills alone, not including challenges.