98 (60.5%)
im blown away
23 (14.2%)
did pay, worth it
11 (6.8%)
did pay, wasted $3
7 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 125

Author Topic: All Nugget Support/Hate/Don't Care Threads Merged Here  (Read 39247 times)

Davy

Re: All Nugget Support/Hate/Don't Care Threads Merged Here
« Reply #660 on: May 27, 2010, 08:28:44 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
YO OMG DAT SHIT WAZ SO STEEZ FUCCIN STEEZ BALL STEEZ NUGGET JUST BUTTERY STEEZD THE SHIT OUT OF THAT STEEZ FLIP!!!!!!!

i swear 90% of 13-17 year old skateboarders (at least around here) talk like that and wear beanies on the back of their head. they also wear slim fit pants super sagged with shirts that are too big that hangs about a foot out of the bottom of their overpriced flannel and usually lakai is their footwear of choice. 
[close]

sounds EXACTLY like simi valley holy fuck
[close]

dam i thought that was just out here in new jersey thank God you guys are suffering with me!
Here the new hot shit is to wear snapback hats and Cons. And steeze or lurk is every other word.

rawbertson.

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 678
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #661 on: May 27, 2010, 10:20:42 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
YO OMG DAT SHIT WAZ SO STEEZ FUCCIN STEEZ BALL STEEZ NUGGET JUST BUTTERY STEEZD THE SHIT OUT OF THAT STEEZ FLIP!!!!!!!

i swear 90% of 13-17 year old skateboarders (at least around here) talk like that and wear beanies on the back of their head. they also wear slim fit pants super sagged with shirts that are too big that hangs about a foot out of the bottom of their overpriced flannel and usually lakai is their footwear of choice. 
[close]

sounds EXACTLY like simi valley holy fuck
[close]

dam i thought that was just out here in new jersey thank God you guys are suffering with me!
[close]
Here the new hot shit is to wear snapback hats and Cons. And steeze or lurk is every other word.

yeah its pretty brute they wear like cleaning lady type tuques and yo flippin everywhere... i blame malto.

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 998
« Reply #662 on: May 27, 2010, 11:10:02 AM »
I'm glad that snapback hats are back because all of my little league hats now look radical.

Boobies

• Rep: -8
« Reply #663 on: May 29, 2010, 05:50:41 PM »

All the way up in bumfuck Canada that's how little boy skaters dress too.  Can't believe that's a world wide phenomenon. Those little kids loooove their SB
s and Supras too. The "G-Mo" style needs to stop.