Author Topic: HUF FOOTWEAR thread  (Read 56717 times)

Kitto Horsley

Re: HUF FOOTWEAR thread
« Reply #330 on: December 05, 2012, 12:19:06 PM »
Sorry to bump an old thread but i wanted to know how the genuines fit? true to size and so on.

shitcunt

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 4
« Reply #331 on: December 06, 2012, 06:31:11 PM »
Sorry to bump an old thread but i wanted to know how the genuines fit? true to size and so on.
I'd say they're pretty spot on.
8.5 in blazers and janoskis and in the genuines for reference.

Kitto Horsley

« Reply #332 on: December 09, 2012, 03:57:33 AM »
Great, many thanks man

Jake

• Rep: -33
« Reply #333 on: December 09, 2012, 08:49:48 PM »

Found a site that had a couple of these left. Mad hyped to shred something besides dunk mids haha.

ollienorth

• Rep: 3
« Reply #334 on: December 11, 2012, 03:58:35 PM »

Big Skatefase

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 555
« Reply #335 on: December 11, 2012, 04:13:35 PM »
^

skatin some huf 1984's right naw  8)

hekkahyphy

« Reply #336 on: December 11, 2012, 04:30:49 PM »
pretty hyped kaymaloop/plndr had some sales, just got two pairs of tahoes im walking in now and ordered a pair of those plunketts

chowder.

• Rep: -11
  • falcon stomp your face first try...bitch
« Reply #337 on: January 17, 2013, 06:32:20 PM »
shoe goo neccasary
skate or whatever.

EnjoiSanJose

« Reply #338 on: February 28, 2013, 02:56:54 AM »
good website that sells hufs? preferably ones on sale kinda on a budget.

micky682

« Reply #339 on: February 28, 2013, 07:19:34 AM »
good website that sells hufs? preferably ones on sale kinda on a budget.
Got some Hufs for sale if you're interested. Sizes 8-8.5, and the prices are negotiable.

Owen

• Rep: 0
« Reply #340 on: February 28, 2013, 05:47:43 PM »
What models?

micky682

« Reply #341 on: February 28, 2013, 06:11:08 PM »
What models?
2 pairs of Huf Mateos and a Huf Southern

the canadian suit

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 145
  • Always lurking.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #342 on: February 28, 2013, 06:37:14 PM »
Anybody who has had the choice, do they stretch out? I got a pair today, they felt alright walking around the shop but got home and my toes are jamming the front constantly. 9.5 felt huge so went with a 9... Should I just exchange em for another shoe?
p-shuvs and v-flips

Owen

• Rep: 0
« Reply #343 on: February 28, 2013, 08:45:49 PM »
Expand Quote
What models?
[close]
what price are you thinking about?

Hamish

• Rep: -4
  • is not Illusionary
« Reply #344 on: February 28, 2013, 09:25:31 PM »
Got some Southerns in the post and they should be here next week. First time trying out their footwear.

Hyped.

b.v.

« Reply #345 on: February 28, 2013, 09:33:52 PM »
Anybody who has had the choice, do they stretch out? I got a pair today, they felt alright walking around the shop but got home and my toes are jamming the front constantly. 9.5 felt huge so went with a 9... Should I just exchange em for another shoe?
My choices always stretched out  ton.
You should be fine, wear thinner socks for a few days.

EnjoiSanJose

« Reply #346 on: March 01, 2013, 02:57:58 AM »
sadly I'm a size 10  :-\

micky682

« Reply #347 on: March 01, 2013, 04:28:26 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
What models?
[close]
[close]
what price are you thinking about?
The Southerns are $25, the Mateos are $30-$35, I did a kick flip once in one and the others never been skated.

Deekay

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #348 on: March 01, 2013, 06:57:56 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Yea, Ive had multiple pairs of choices and they all stretch out. Hang in there for a couple of days.

I always want my shoes as tight as possible for skating, so I started going half a size smaller and bought this:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/One-Pair-Men-Wooden-Adjustable-2-Way-Shoe-Stretcher-8-14-Shaper-Tree-/390545456830?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item5aee52bebe

Then I just stretch them a little and they're always perfect right away. Super good for pressure points too, I have an 8.5 foot but its pretty wide so that little plastic pressure thing is awesome.

ontheswarm

« Reply #349 on: March 01, 2013, 10:00:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Yea, Ive had multiple pairs of choices and they all stretch out. Hang in there for a couple of days.

I always want my shoes as tight as possible for skating, so I started going half a size smaller and bought this:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/One-Pair-Men-Wooden-Adjustable-2-Way-Shoe-Stretcher-8-14-Shaper-Tree-/390545456830?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item5aee52bebe

Then I just stretch them a little and they're always perfect right away. Super good for pressure points too, I have an 8.5 foot but its pretty wide so that little plastic pressure thing is awesome.
I'm the exact same way. I can maybe even squeeze a 9 in huf and I usually wear a 10 in every other shoe. I feel like Huf runs huge for me.

Deekay

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #350 on: March 02, 2013, 02:45:39 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
I'm the exact same way. I can maybe even squeeze a 9 in huf and I usually wear a 10 in every other shoe. I feel like Huf runs huge for me.

Really? Choice is the only shoe I wear 9 for skating in and they feel tight and perfect, otherwise I always wear 8.5 and sometimes even 8 for some vans pro's.. I havent tried the 8.5 choice though, 9 feels perfect already

ontheswarm

« Reply #351 on: March 02, 2013, 04:13:38 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

Really? Choice is the only shoe I wear 9 for skating in and they feel tight and perfect, otherwise I always wear 8.5 and sometimes even 8 for some vans pro's.. I havent tried the 8.5 choice though, 9 feels perfect already
I haven't tried the Choices on but seriously every Huf I try on feels too big in a size 10. I got the southerns in a size 10 and thought they would be fine felt a little big and even when they are tried the tightest possible my feet slip out.

micky682

« Reply #352 on: March 02, 2013, 12:58:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
I haven't tried the Choices on but seriously every Huf I try on feels too big in a size 10. I got the southerns in a size 10 and thought they would be fine felt a little big and even when they are tried the tightest possible my feet slip out.
Exact reason why I'm selling them. Great shoes, super comfy, but they just don't fit.  :-\