Author Topic: yhmy mistakes local kids for kerry getz!  (Read 11573 times)

fuckingvegan

Re: yhmy mistakes local kids for kerry getz!
« Reply #60 on: September 01, 2006, 12:30:21 PM »
I THINK TOM CRUISE IS A FUCKING FAG !

funny so do most people

liquid swords

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 6
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #61 on: September 01, 2006, 03:48:53 PM »
Expand Quote
HAHAHHAA, man serisouly it's so funny i could rant about getting batterd for litteraly days on end, and i've got shit loads of wee scares from getting bunch or hit with shit over the years, the gnarlest thing was walking up a street turning to speak to a mate, then thinking i'd just been punched and laid out with on punch

My jaw clicks like a bastard and locks now and then
[close]
damn the same thing happened to me when i was twelve/thirteen. i was in the hood skating some three stair i sat down and some guy just walks up and punches me in the face and since then i have been able to crack my jaw on both sides but the first few months of the jaw thing hurt like hell

thats puberty you dumb fuck, your jaw starts to click. ive been in fights ive lost ive won. my nose still looks fucked. we had a dope crew though so that might have helped, nobody fucked with us anymore at one point. i remember people were waiting for me after work to fuck me up, not even a fight happened we got their weed and beers and they took off. never been the one to start fights but i will if i have to

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #62 on: September 01, 2006, 05:50:41 PM »
I used to deal with that shit when I was in high school. Rich preppy jock types who do nothing but drink beer and look for fights. The reason I've never hit somebody with a skateboard is because that can do some serious damage. It starts off with them fucking with you, and sometimes a brawl breaks out. I've had the board ready to do it, but when it all comes down to it, you realize its not worth it at all. If you lose, you get some cuts and bruises, I'm a skater, so I can take the hits. If you win, its over. If you smash a kid in the face and break his cheekbone or put him unconscious or some shit, you could get in some serious shit. That could be construed by angry cops as assault with a deadly weapon or attempted murder, and thats jail time,.
Since we're talking about vibing on skateboarders back in the day, my favorite one was when jock kids in my high school would see me walking around with my board, and try to steal it and skate away. But none of them could skate, and they would often fall on their asses. For some reason they didn't realize that they looked like the asshole, not me, and would try to laugh at me for doing something that obviously sucked, since they were no good at it.
I'm hyped the younger kids don't have it as hard as we did. Enjoy it kids! Besides, skating itself is rougher now, with skatestoppers and security guards becoming angrier and angrier. I've gotten my ass kicked by cops and security guards lately, and that sucks, because you can't hit them back.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Blackacre

• Rep: 2
« Reply #63 on: September 01, 2006, 06:54:56 PM »
If a security guard hits you that is battery and that is a crime.  A security guard has no grant of authority from the government to touch you in any fashion.  They are just regular citizens hired by a corporation and have no more authority to grab you or hit you than the guy shuffling frys at McDonalds.  You are 100% correct on the deadly weapon issue, hitting someone with your board should be a real last resort or your looking at a felony charge.
our people are poor, and you know damn well nobody wants to be poor

mikefork

« Reply #64 on: September 01, 2006, 10:26:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
HAHAHHAA, man serisouly it's so funny i could rant about getting batterd for litteraly days on end, and i've got shit loads of wee scares from getting bunch or hit with shit over the years, the gnarlest thing was walking up a street turning to speak to a mate, then thinking i'd just been punched and laid out with on punch

My jaw clicks like a bastard and locks now and then
[close]
damn the same thing happened to me when i was twelve/thirteen. i was in the hood skating some three stair i sat down and some guy just walks up and punches me in the face and since then i have been able to crack my jaw on both sides but the first few months of the jaw thing hurt like hell
[close]

thats puberty you dumb fuck, your jaw starts to click. ive been in fights ive lost ive won. my nose still looks fucked. we had a dope crew though so that might have helped, nobody fucked with us anymore at one point. i remember people were waiting for me after work to fuck me up, not even a fight happened we got their weed and beers and they took off. never been the one to start fights but i will if i have to
whatever, it never cracked before that and i don't know anyone else other than my uncle who can crack their jaw every five minutes. thats the only time someone has actually messed with me for skating

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #65 on: September 02, 2006, 12:17:09 AM »
If a security guard hits you that is battery and that is a crime.  A security guard has no grant of authority from the government to touch you in any fashion.  They are just regular citizens hired by a corporation and have no more authority to grab you or hit you than the guy shuffling frys at McDonalds.  You are 100% correct on the deadly weapon issue, hitting someone with your board should be a real last resort or your looking at a felony charge.
IT depends on the spot, and the training the security guard has. A bouncer at a bar can kick the shit out of you, same with security at a concert, also, certain places like high class hotels. They just got clever ways of doing it. They can't punch, but they'll fuck you up. "I was trying to subdue him and accidentally drove him head first into a wall." This was what a secrurity guard said the other night to the cops while he had an arm behind my back and was standing on my head. The cops didn't do shit about it either. Most cases you are right though.

Blackacre

• Rep: 2
« Reply #66 on: September 02, 2006, 02:41:45 AM »
No I am right, I am not talking out of my ass, cops don't know a god damn thing about the law for the most part.
our people are poor, and you know damn well nobody wants to be poor

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #67 on: September 03, 2006, 11:05:41 AM »
No I am right, I am not talking out of my ass, cops don't know a god damn thing about the law for the most part.
You definitely aren't talking out of your ass, and its true that cops don't know a damn thing about the law for the most part. I've had cops hold me while they searched to figure out if I had done something illegal. UNfortunately, they found out that I had in that instance. Never the less, most of the time that is true, but in certain instances, like the ones I talked about above, that is not the case. A security guard is never allowed to straight up punch you, but they can detain you, and use force doing so with certain training. Maybe I should talk to a lawyer though. Not to make money, just to get the last laugh

fuckingvegan

« Reply #68 on: September 03, 2006, 11:08:24 AM »
Fuck that if a security guard did that shit to me he is going to pay for it later.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2006, 05:13:35 PM by fuckingvegan »

biggums mcgee

« Reply #69 on: September 03, 2006, 11:18:34 AM »
we used to have big problems with jocks at our park. since theres an open-air field next to the park, flying baseballs would sometimes hit unwary skateboarders in the head. there used to be one kid who, everytime a ball rolled into our park, would pick up the ball and chuck it in the opposite direction of the field. we used to "get back" at these baseball players and their parents by playing music as loud as possible during their games. throwing glass bottles onto the field was also a common device that we used to fuel our anger. one of the greatest things that happened one time was a softball was hit into our park, and this kid takes it and throws it right back into the catcher's mitt. the first baseman (probably near 40 yearsold) told him he should be "playing ball instead of fooling around on those toys" the kid told him to fuck off and that he would never, ever be caught dead on the diamond. good times..

mikefork

« Reply #70 on: September 03, 2006, 12:32:36 PM »
i have had my fair share of stupid/asshole cops. having one threatning to throw slush in our faces then go around back and punch us in the face at my friends shop, kicking us out of our own property for skating, being suspected of being high/selling crystal meth, getting kicked out of a park and having the cop say he would kick our teeth down our throats if he ever saw us again alone in public, etc. etc.
you just have to learn to deal with it or file a police report when they act out of line

fuckingvegan

« Reply #71 on: September 03, 2006, 05:16:36 PM »
One time skating in San Francisco near one of the Federal places a government cop commented on my ID (I was 25 or so at the time) said aren't you a little old to be riding that thing (skateboard) and I said back to him aren't you a little old to be playing cops and robbers, he threw my ID back at me and told me to get the fuck out of there, my friends and I bust up laughing and skated away.

biggums mcgee

« Reply #72 on: September 03, 2006, 06:43:36 PM »
^^fucking hilarious!

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #73 on: September 04, 2006, 11:07:44 AM »
Fuck that if a security guard did that shit to me he is going to pay for it later.

I just dealt with it the same way you dealt with the cop commenting on your ID. Laugh about it, don't give them the power they want you to submit to them. They were telling me I was going to get arrested for this and that. I just joked around screaming "BUST OF THE CENTURY! YOUR STOKED!" I commented to my friends about the expressions on the security guards faces like "Look at his face! This Guy thinks this is actually serious!" Then I told him that I bet the cops would let us off for everything. They did, and I shot them an "I told you so" look that made it seem all worth while. Also, this is after skating in a parking garage and having other security guards litterally dive at us in attempts to catch us, and failing until they blocked off all the exits. On top of that, as a general rule, once I sober up, I don't hold it against anybody for beating me up when I am drunk. I'm sure you've probably figured out by now that I've only gotten thrown down on by security guards once.

roulette

« Reply #74 on: September 04, 2006, 11:53:12 AM »
what the fuck. you guys need to learn better ways of dealing with security guards. if a security guard even tried touching in my direction, he be KO'd, i usually just make fun of him and slowly leave, as for the police, all you need to do is puss out and be his friend, a lot them like that kind of obediant, respect shit

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #75 on: September 04, 2006, 12:13:46 PM »
what the fuck. you guys need to learn better ways of dealing with security guards. if a security guard even tried touching in my direction, he be KO'd, i usually just make fun of him and slowly leave, as for the police, all you need to do is puss out and be his friend, a lot them like that kind of obediant, respect shit
Probably true. I've been skateboarding for 13+ years now and that was my first time getting caught. I've been chased a bunch of times by dudes who wanted to tackle me I think, but always got away laughing. Also, I was the first of 3 to get to the exit. IF I hit the security guard, my other 2 friends would have to deal with the rest of them being pissed. It didn't really matter in the end, because you are right about cops. If you give them the power trip just by being there then they won't need to write you a ticket for the high. My attitude changed once the 5 cars full of cops pulled up, thats 10 cops total to deal with 3 suspects. Its all about being calm and confident, yet respectful. Don't act scared, but respect the fact that he is deciding whether or not he should get you in trouble at that moment. I think in my situation it was pretty easy, because the hotel called and blew it all way out of proportion and ended up just pissing off the cops from that end.