Author Topic: Is Machnau retiring?  (Read 5871 times)

CigaretteBeer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
Re: Is Machnau retiring?
« Reply #60 on: July 12, 2010, 01:10:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Fucking terrible style. The guy could have probably been a good hockey player or something and people would have cared. I doubt looking like this guy in Red Dragon clothes helped much either

[close]
there is absolutely nothing wrong with his style.  it ain't good, but it ain't bad either.  you're just hating to hate and that's a bad look.
[close]

Don't you tell me what my opinion should be you little piece of shit. I think he has a terrible style and I'd rather watch a Mike Carroll video part filled with slappies on curbs and eating hotdogs. The guy skates with a similar attitude to a moto-cross rider and it looks like absolute shit.
[close]

by the way, i never told you what your opinion should be.  i was basically calling you an ass because you make up shit to hate people about just in order to hate them more and that's either ass territory or very meta.  i always enjoy waxing metaphysical to myself at night and i'm probably not the only one so i'll give you the benefit of the doubt.  does philosophical thinking give you the insomnia too because i gots it something fierce?

I want to just suck your dick
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

Rutger Hauer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -25
« Reply #61 on: July 19, 2010, 10:47:43 AM »
Expand Quote
not retiring

[close]

Stiff style or no, this sequence is pretty bonkers.
How the fuck they came up with the name Redstar? Anything else would've been better?
Cool to see him go back to Canada to set things straight though.
"I don't know what my appeal is. I can see I've got blue eyes and don't look like the Hunchback of Notre Dame but I can't understand the fuss."

EmilioBestevez

• Rep: 71
« Reply #62 on: July 19, 2010, 12:54:30 PM »
I'm pretty sure redstar was some company with lame political messages....the company was obviously going nowhere, they had no sense of the skateboard market....and then Machnau took it over....should have changed the name though

blankbutbranded

• Rep: 137
  • Scut Farkus homebwaye
« Reply #63 on: July 19, 2010, 01:32:45 PM »
Red Star is the lamest shit name ever,it sounds regular like a fucking can of Red Boule or some type of energy fuck off drink.

And the Paulette over there talked trash on French Canadians on a fucking fagget interview,i respect his skills on big rails but he need to step out of our shit 'cause he'll get punch in his fucking face...You might believe what i'm writing Paulette because we dont play,we tired of your fucking Pierre Eliott Trudeau shit.

Respect to Grantoine,homebwaye is legit and MTL love the dude.

pesto166

• Rep: -21
  • shameless-selfpromotion
    • PaintYourKicks avatar image
« Reply #64 on: July 19, 2010, 08:39:04 PM »

Rutger Hauer

• SLAP Pal
"I don't know what my appeal is. I can see I've got blue eyes and don't look like the Hunchback of Notre Dame but I can't understand the fuss."

StabMasterArson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 774
« Reply #66 on: July 20, 2010, 07:54:38 PM »
Why can't Canadians be more like Europeans?

Rutger Hauer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #67 on: July 21, 2010, 02:22:07 AM »
Why can't Canadians be more like Europeans?
Any every European is the same? No difference between Swedish, Spanish, German people?
Fuck you're on it man.

clamy

« Reply #68 on: July 21, 2010, 02:34:07 AM »
How many gnarly/hammer skaters have really good style? It seems like they're either the "robotic" type or just generally hated on like Machnau or Duffel.

Arto, Geoff, Appleyard, Reynolds, Hsu, Leo, Heath, Shane.

BriDen

« Reply #69 on: July 21, 2010, 03:03:43 AM »
Appleyard is by no means a hammer dude. Shane, if you're talking about 0'neil, falls into the robotic category. And whoever said that david gonzalez has good style must be blind.