Author Topic: Help some Slap pals go to vegas, win some dough and get a Rolling Stones spread  (Read 17637 times)

ahlee

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 482
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Yea, spam this shit boys.. voting ends this week! 

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 988
Up'ed again.

the whompler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 10
  • https://vimeo.com/user36500511
voted, get some!

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
Damn, off the leaderboard again. I think voting ends this week or next week?

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
voting ends today my dudes, blow this shit up! and i wont be annoying anymore. Thnanks nuges

Bobbito

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -14
So what's the deal if you guys are in 2nd? Because I voted at like 12:01 and you guys were still behind the "Inglorious Bastards" do you still get to go to Vegas?

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
we have to go to a casting call thing in boston on oct5th where we apparently go against the top 12 teams in boston? in what i have no idea, but if we win there we go to vegas.

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
well the casting call was tuesday night. we went to the bar and it was all VIP and shit, we went in and had these passes and everyone got served free beer. Needless to say we didnt last very long. We all got tossed out right after the first 'challenge'. We had to play that lame rock band game against the other crews. We scored 0% and I went facedown on the guitar and I guess it broke. My buddy playing drunks fell off his seat like 3 times and he got the boot. I took my pass off and hid in the back of the bar hucking full draft beers into the crowd. I got a few off before they found me and booted me. So... I guess all of these ended up just getting a night of free drinking, which was pretty awesome cause I'm pretty sure we got our moneys worth. So thanks to everyone that helped out.

saucy ragu

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 515
well the casting call was tuesday night. we went to the bar and it was all VIP and shit, we went in and had these passes and everyone got served free beer. Needless to say we didnt last very long. We all got tossed out right after the first 'challenge'. We had to play that lame rock band game against the other crews. We scored 0% and I went facedown on the guitar and I guess it broke. My buddy playing drunks fell off his seat like 3 times and he got the boot. I took my pass off and hid in the back of the bar hucking full draft beers into the crowd. I got a few off before they found me and booted me. So... I guess all of these ended up just getting a night of free drinking, which was pretty awesome cause I'm pretty sure we got our moneys worth. So thanks to everyone that helped out.

I thought they were looking for the wildest crew. Sounds like you won that night.
Quote from: brent
sorrymom, when 112 sing to you what kinda feelin do it bring to you?

Inbred Jed

I hope you at least defected somewhere in the establishment besides the restroom