Author Topic: Help some Slap pals go to vegas, win some dough and get a Rolling Stones spread  (Read 17542 times)

ahlee

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 481
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
You fucking guys won me an iPad, so I know youre capable! Help send some slap pals to vegas. We would document the entire thing and I promise it'd be gold. I just got this going to were working on the challenges.. But it says you can vote once a day. Its super easy so if you guys can just hook it up, pass this shit around, whatever! that'd be so fucking sick.

http://www.bandofbuds.com/crew/fadedstreetscom

« Last Edit: July 22, 2010, 11:28:35 AM by ahlee »

Nameuser

• Rep: -57
Re: Need your help again dudes
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2010, 08:46:05 AM »
Voted!

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1274
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2010, 09:03:15 AM »
voted. looking forward to more debauchery!

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1020
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2010, 09:22:25 AM »
Enjoy Vegas.

cold budweisers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 615
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2010, 09:33:34 AM »
you really out-bro’d yourself this time ali, but i’m getting you to vegas dog

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2010, 09:34:10 AM »
done, good luck.

letsgobois

• Rep: -25
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2010, 09:34:35 AM »
We need to come together as one unit; everyone needs to go out and find themselves an online voting contest to post on here for slap-ites to vote the shit out for them for the win.

Nick..

• Rep: 10
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2010, 09:36:15 AM »
Voted. Good luck.

dolphinstyle.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 113
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2010, 09:37:27 AM »
done
Look, I'm an individual within us, partaking in this business

Gnarwhal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -20
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2010, 10:28:25 AM »
voted

ScreamingHand

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 19
done. good luck

Bantam

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 280
  • buhgock
Stickied to possibly help pull in more voters.  This will be a little tougher than Ahlee's local radio station contest I'm sure.  Help out!

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
fuck yea dude, thanks!

weve been updating the page a bit.. need to do these challenges.

nice weather

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 533
I like the idea of an ever winning slap unity. voted.

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
all we need to do is make top 25 and we go to vegas..

if we win the whole thing i will buy ever single person i nthis thread a tshirt.. i dont know what kind.. but it'll be cool. it'll have tits and beer on it.

Useless Wooden Bench

• Rep: 159
    • Pappy avatar image

Giovanni Falcone

letsgobois

How long are the polls open? You have to vlog it using your iPad

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
I'm not sure... but if you guys see me in Rolling Stone that means I got 25g's ... and you're all getting extremely innappropriate tshirts.

Derk the Jerk

• Rep: 61
  • Formerly Derka Derk
Voted

letsgobois

Market   Boston, MA

Phase I:
On-Premise events (approximate dates)   
July-August            

Phase II:
Point earning and voting end date
 9/21/2010          

Phase III:
Casting Call Night
10/5/2010

letsgobois

3.  TO ENTER:  DURING ALL PHASES OF THE CONTEST, THERE MUST BE FOUR (4) ELIGIBLE INDIVIDUALS TO A CREW.  ANY CREW NOT CONTAINING FOUR (4) ELIGIBLE INDIVIDUALS WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PARTICIPATE.  IF A CREW ADVANCES TO PHASE 3, A CASTING CALL NIGHT, SPONSOR WILL ALLOW ONE CREW MEMBER SUBSTITUTION SHOULD AN ORIGINAL CREW MEMBER BE UNABLE TO ATTEND; HOWEVER, IF THAT CREW IS SELECTED AS A MARKET WINNER, THE SUBSTITUTE CREW MEMBER WILL BECOME THE REGISTERED MEMBER OF THE CREW AND WILL REPLACE THE ORIGINAL CREW MEMBER.

(A) PHASE 1:  During Phase 1 of the Contest, sponsor will hold several promotional events at participating retail locations.  Exact times and locations of each Event will be determined by sponsor, in sponsor's sole discretion, at a date following the publishing of these Official Rules; no prior announcements will be made.  To participate: Visit a participating location with your “Crew”.

(i) Sponsor's representative may take a photograph of your Crew.  (You'll need this photo later to help you in Phase 2.)

(ii) Play the “Are You Bud Wise” Game against other Crews.  The “Are You Bud Wise” Game consists of answering various questions to find out which Crew knows their Crew members best.  For each participating location, the Crew who wins the final round of the “Are You Bud Wise” Game will win “bragging rights”.

(iii) All Crews receive information regarding Phase 2 of the Contest.  YOU MUST PARTICIPATE IN PHASE 2 TO FURTHER ADVANCE YOUR CREW.

(B) PHASE 2:  If you did not pre-register, log on to www.bandofbuds.com and follow the online instructions to build a profile page for your Crew (“Profile Page”).  The Profile Page will include information about your Crew, photo(s) of your Crew and links to video(s) of your Crew.  See Website for an outline of Profile Page tasks and Photo Challenges, and their corresponding point values.  Additionally, you'll want to drive traffic to the Website and get people to vote for your Crew's Profile Page to earn more points.

(i) Photos must be submitted in a jpeg format; a maximum image size of 2048 x 1536; and a maximum file size of 1 MB for each photo.  There is no limit to the number of video links or photos you may reference; however, there is a limit of three (3) photos per Photo Challenge.  See Rule #4 for additional photo and video guidelines that you must adhere to.  Hereinafter photos and videos may be referred to as “Content”.

(ii) Online Voting:  Visitors to the Website will be able to vote for their favorite Crew based on each Crew's Profile Page.  Follow the online instructions to register and vote for your favorite Crew.  Limit one (1) vote per Crew per person/email address/IP address per day.  A “day” shall be defined as 12:00 a.m. to the following 11:59 p.m.  Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like voting methods will void all such votes.  Any attempt by a Crew member and/or his/her family/friends to vote more than the number of times authorized herein using multiple names or email addresses and/or any other fraudulent mechanism, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, shall give Sponsor the right to disqualify the Crew in its reasonable discretion.  See Appendix A for each Market's Voting Period.

(iii) For each Market, the top twelve (12) Crews receiving the highest amount of points as obtained from uploading Content, receiving votes and winning Challenges (Rules 3(B)(i) and 3(B)(ii) above) will be deemed the Finalists for their Market and will be invited to participate in Phase 3 of the Contest.  In the event of a tie, Sponsor will determine the Finalist by judging the tied Crews based on overall Crew Creativity.

(C) PHASE 3:  Finalists will be invited to their Market's “Casting Call Night” in which Crews will compete in a series of events to determine the Market Winner.  See Appendix A for the scheduled date of each Market's Casting Call Night.  Time and location details to be provided to Finalists at the time of notification.  Event details to be provided at each Casting Call Night.  Finalists will be notified by phone and/or email and will be required to respond to the phone call or email within forty-eight (48) hours indicating whether he/she can accept the prize.  If no return call is received within the time allotted, an alternate winner will be selected.  Any alternates selected will also be required to respond to the phone call within forty-eight (48) hours.

popsiclesandskatin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -14
voted today
ill vote tomorrow also

TheFreshSC

voted today
ill vote tomorrow also

this is fucking awesome! ha

BitchTits

saucy ragu

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 514
Voted and bookmarked to keep voting. You do Western Mass proud like you always do Ali.
Quote from: brent
sorrymom, when 112 sing to you what kinda feelin do it bring to you?

jalopy james

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -53
voted. titties and beer.
KFC should give cockatiels with their variety bucket, so you can eat one bird and love another.

snickers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • do you think this is a game?
fatcockXL deserves to be mod on the strength of his name alone

Inanimate Object

I like helping!

Bobby Peru

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 615
    • Community Push avatar image
Looks like you have a rival skateboarding crew http://www.bandofbuds.com/crew/team-life-ruiners

But I don't see them offering anybody any titty shirts.