Author Topic: yur boi Justin Bieber switch 180's over TK, Lutzka & Dydrek  (Read 98097 times)

sweet pee

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 124
Re: yur boi Justin Bieber switch 180's over TK, Lutzka & Dydrek
« Reply #150 on: July 25, 2010, 09:14:25 PM »
Expand Quote
New Am on Anti-Hero?
[close]

It looks like the Anti Hero deal didn't work out. Good thing REAL picked him up...

I haven't bought a REAL board since Drake Jones was pro, but this ad seriously makes me want to get one of Justin's boards

BriDen

« Reply #151 on: July 25, 2010, 09:36:49 PM »

Haha, check out some of the comments for the article

beiber really needs to widen his trick pallet beyond begginner tricks and get some style before he steps into dyrdeks, mullens, daewons,muskas, and haslams court.

No amount of faces nor palms could express how I feel about this.

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1322
  • Nathaniel Turner with a burner
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #152 on: July 25, 2010, 09:48:08 PM »
Expand Quote
HAHAHAHAHAHA justin beiber has more bitches, more money, is more talented, and is better than you at skateboarding. HAHAHAHA and you're talking about iq's aren't you literally a crazy person trying to get ssi?

[close]

Actually, dumb fuck, I have been writing a book that has ALREADY been picked up by a publisher before I finished it based on an excerpt.  Not even the whole thing, just one little part, and they want it.  I am a million times better than this little faggot at skateboarding (have video to back that up, even though I don't even film anymore, my 10 year old footage is better than the shit he has out now).  And last time I had an IQ test it was very high.  You're the dumbass for assuming that someone with a mental illness is "crazy."  About this time next year I will be rolling in a good bit of dough.  Granted not as much as Bieber, but at least I'm not copying a million other people and did something truly original to do it.  And you can bet that there will be plenty of bitches coming around once that happens. 
HAHAHA beiber's mental state is better than yours, too. Also, weak authors make less than local rappers. Best of luck to you, though. I'll definitely buy one, so at the very least you'll sell one book.

jalopy james

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -53
« Reply #153 on: July 25, 2010, 10:03:02 PM »
what do you do for a living, COTG? surely it's more respectable than that of a writer or a singer.
KFC should give cockatiels with their variety bucket, so you can eat one bird and love another.

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #154 on: July 25, 2010, 10:07:25 PM »
I chill at home, but i could go work at mcdonalds and probably make what the average non-best selling author makes in a year.

jalopy james

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #155 on: July 25, 2010, 10:15:28 PM »
true, but it's hard to downplay someone's hard work and achievements when you live at home with mommy. also, you still like justin beiber.
KFC should give cockatiels with their variety bucket, so you can eat one bird and love another.

popeyesfriedchicken

• Rep: -250
« Reply #156 on: July 25, 2010, 10:19:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
HAHAHAHAHAHA justin beiber has more bitches, more money, is more talented, and is better than you at skateboarding. HAHAHAHA and you're talking about iq's aren't you literally a crazy person trying to get ssi?

[close]

Actually, dumb fuck, I have been writing a book that has ALREADY been picked up by a publisher before I finished it based on an excerpt.  Not even the whole thing, just one little part, and they want it.  I am a million times better than this little faggot at skateboarding (have video to back that up, even though I don't even film anymore, my 10 year old footage is better than the shit he has out now).  And last time I had an IQ test it was very high.  You're the dumbass for assuming that someone with a mental illness is "crazy."  About this time next year I will be rolling in a good bit of dough.  Granted not as much as Bieber, but at least I'm not copying a million other people and did something truly original to do it.  And you can bet that there will be plenty of bitches coming around once that happens. 
[close]
HAHAHA beiber's mental state is better than yours, too. Also, weak authors make less than local rappers. Best of luck to you, though. I'll definitely buy one, so at the very least you'll sell one book.

I really don't even care man.  My point is that Justin Bieber and every other artist he is affiliated with is pure garbage, and I will stand by that opinion until the day I die.  And my mental state is in damn good shape for what I've been through.  If you went through half of what I have you would have shot yourself in the face. 

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #157 on: July 25, 2010, 10:27:22 PM »
hahaha That's the exact same thing he's doing, I'm just putting shit into perspective. And I already know you suck at skateboarding from reliable sources. i heard you're one of those kids that tries something that he literally has no chance in hell of landing.

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
[close]

I really don't even care man.  My point is that Justin Bieber and every other artist he is affiliated with is pure garbage, and I will stand by that opinion until the day I die.  And my mental state is in damn good shape for what I've been through.  If you went through half of what I have you would have shot yourself in the face. 
HAHAAhAHA i guess man. All I'm saying is being able to sing is a talent.

popeyesfriedchicken

« Reply #158 on: July 25, 2010, 10:27:47 PM »
I chill at home, but i could go work at mcdonalds and probably make what the average non-best selling author makes in a year.

There's no telling what's going to happen.  All I know is I've never seen anything like it, which is the reason the publisher told me they picked it up without it even being finished yet.  I think it has the potential to do very well.  I could be finished with it but I am taking my time to make sure it is the best I can make it.  If it does extremely well good, but if not I'm not worried.  I only wrote it to let people know how fucked up the current mental health system is and to give people more insight and knowledge into mental illness (and you were a prime example with the "crazy" remark before I even mentioned anything about it.)

Mouth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -297
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #159 on: July 25, 2010, 10:47:36 PM »
Writing a book sounds a whole lot better than working at Rotten Ronnie's.
'No Mouth, you have a negative rep because you are a fan of growing your wealth off of the backs of low paid workers and brag about having bodyguards. You literally kook people for doing charity in South East Asia. Don't deny it.'

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #160 on: July 25, 2010, 10:50:09 PM »
You actually are crazy though man. All i said was singing is a talent, and you went on some kooked mainstream music sucks rant. Then you called me an idiot. There is no denying that someone that can sing is talented.

jalopy james

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #161 on: July 25, 2010, 11:05:02 PM »
no no no. you said more than, "singing is a talent." You started talking about money and bitches, both of i'm sure you don't possess. you're as much of a lamer as popeye, probably even more considering you defend teenage pop stars and live at home, with mommy, jobless.

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #162 on: July 25, 2010, 11:10:06 PM »
Didn't you just go to jail? This is your destiny http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJ-TVhKO7Vc

jalopy james

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #163 on: July 25, 2010, 11:18:19 PM »
nigga, i've been to jail MULTIPLE times. but jail and prison are two different things. and you still didn't directly reply to anything i've said to you this whole time. mooch.

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #164 on: July 25, 2010, 11:21:08 PM »
I don't have to, you have sex with men. Mooch? nigga, by going to jail and having butt sex you're mooching off the taxpayers.
In all seriousness, though. You acting like going to jail is cool means you already lost at life. Another brother lost in the system. It's too sad.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2010, 11:23:34 PM by ChildoftheGhetto »

jalopy james

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #165 on: July 25, 2010, 11:24:39 PM »
HA! i have a job and pay taxes. you're more of a burden on taxpayers than i am, trust. you would do well to shut up and just accept the fact that you're gay for Justin Beiber.

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #166 on: July 25, 2010, 11:26:00 PM »
the audacity of someone who loves booty to call me gay. I swear people on slap are getting more bold everyday.

bakingsoda

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 20
« Reply #167 on: July 25, 2010, 11:26:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Dennis is stoked on beeb's new shoe...

[close]

is this photshopped? there is no way biebers head is that big. he looks like a blowpop in that pic.
[close]
you're joking right?
Whos voice was that screaming at the end of the floor hump video? It sounds like he brought an 11 year old cheer squad.
But Im not hating on Beebs. He does his shit, makes some money, and in 2 years no one will remember who he was.
[close]

joking about what? what i asked was not funny or comedic in any way.
I can not believe how stupid you are. I'm actually in shock. Wow, you're fucking regular.

jalopy james

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #168 on: July 25, 2010, 11:28:19 PM »
the audacity of someone who loves booty to call me gay. I swear people on slap are getting more bold everyday.

i must be gay, cause i've been ripping you a new asshole this whole time.

popeyesfriedchicken

« Reply #169 on: July 25, 2010, 11:30:13 PM »
no no no. you said more than, "singing is a talent." You started talking about money and bitches, both of i'm sure you don't possess. you're as much of a lamer as popeye, probably even more considering you defend teenage pop stars and live at home, with mommy, jobless.

You could call me a lamer if I had to make it by the same standards as most people, but the fact that I've done what I have with my life after the shit I've dealt with I should be proud even though a lot of people try to put me down.  Facts are I was an honors student at one of the highest ranked colleges in the nation with a perfect all A average before the illness kicked my ass, and I was a damn good skateboarder at that point too, about as good as you could be without being sponsored.  I should have been but I wasn't all about the sucking up to shop owners and team rider bullshit.   And I have pulled some fine bitches (and still continue to do so) without kissing Usher and P Diddy's ass.  The facts are I've done more with my life than most people that don't have to deal with fucked up hardships, so say what you want, I don't give a damn.  

Giovanni Falcone

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #171 on: July 25, 2010, 11:34:05 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA I'm proud of you. Here's a celebration song for you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-mjl63e0ms&feature=related

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #172 on: July 25, 2010, 11:39:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA I'm proud of you. Here's a celebration song for you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-mjl63e0ms&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twkh0YiInPM
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #173 on: July 25, 2010, 11:43:19 PM »
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me.

bakingsoda

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 20
« Reply #174 on: July 25, 2010, 11:44:26 PM »
You actually are crazy though man. All i said was singing is a talent, and you went on some kooked mainstream music sucks rant. Then you called me an idiot. There is no denying that someone that can sing is talented.
Well actually there is. You see I can sing, you can sing, anyone with functioning vocal chords can sing. The ability to sing "well" would take talent, but the ability to simply sing takes no talent.

This young man is singing but has no talent at all.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TjWLJr2O0s

sexualhelon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 18
  • I'm an ardent supporter of futile causes.
    • Lurkaround avatar image
« Reply #175 on: July 25, 2010, 11:46:13 PM »
You guys are spending all your time arguing, talking about Bieber, and you've fallen into his trap. This is just Bieber propaganda to keep you pre-occupied from going out and gettin your dick sucked. You gotta get that dick sucked.

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #176 on: July 25, 2010, 11:50:22 PM »
And i have to ask why is it a bad thing that justin beiber enjoys skateboarding? or even that those dudes are willing to hang out with him? rich/famous people hang out with each other. Get over it.

ticklefingers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • middleweight lurker
« Reply #177 on: July 25, 2010, 11:51:50 PM »
You guys are spending all your time arguing, talking about Bieber, and you've fallen into his trap. This is just Bieber propaganda to keep you pre-occupied from going out and gettin your dick sucked. You gotta get that dick sucked.

DING DING DING WINNER WINNER

jalopy james

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #178 on: July 26, 2010, 12:00:34 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

DING DING DING WINNER WINNER

what can i say, it's been a while since i've been engaged in internet fisticuffs with COTG. it's fun. i'm sure he's not taking any of this shit to heart; neither am i. speaking of sucking dick, how are all of your respective moms doing?

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #179 on: July 26, 2010, 01:22:39 AM »
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me.

sig worthy ;D
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me