Author Topic: anti-hero pants  (Read 10832 times)

kamltoe

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -443
Re: anti-hero pants
« Reply #60 on: August 13, 2010, 05:59:06 AM »
Do they make brown dickies 873 (slims)? I can only find black and khaki.

http://www.denimexpress.com/dickies-wp873-mens.html#

khaki/navy/black/grey. these are the slims. if you order 5 pair (over $70) you get free shipping. they sometimes vary and you get a pair that's not slim at all. but that's dickies for ya. i got one pair of khaki's in my last 5 pair order that was the wierdest cut ever. like baggier than the relaxed, with the slim label. but it was worth it. knock yourself out.

k

Quote from: The Gipper

Classic keyboard skate champion talk right there.

you need to stop thinking people do what you tell them bc they dont.

HATE!

• Administrator
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1159
« Reply #61 on: August 13, 2010, 10:05:04 AM »
I have the AH ones.  They are a softer material and the lower rise is nice, I need mine hemmed though, just a bit too long.  And $35 isn't too bad at all, for a color I can't get anywhere.  First skate pants ever.

jack burton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 150
« Reply #62 on: August 17, 2010, 09:06:00 AM »
I have the AH ones.  They are a softer material and the lower rise is nice, I need mine hemmed though, just a bit too long.  And $35 isn't too bad at all, for a color I can't get anywhere.  First skate pants ever.

I have a really hard time finding pants that fit right and normally only own one or two pairs at a time so I dont mind shelling out $35 for one pair. Where did you find them if you dont mind me asking?

Omamori

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -127
« Reply #63 on: August 17, 2010, 09:41:57 AM »
I have the AH ones.?  They are a softer material and the lower rise is nice, I need mine hemmed though, just a bit too long.?  And $35 isn't too bad at all, for a color I can't get anywhere.?  First skate pants ever.

I have a really hard time finding pants that fit right and normally only own one or two pairs at a time so I dont mind shelling out $35 for one pair. Where did you find them if you dont mind me asking?
If you don't mind ordering online, they have them here:
http://www.skatewarehouse.com/Anti_Hero_Dickies_874s_Pant/descpage-AHESPT.html

HATE!

• Administrator
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1159
« Reply #64 on: August 17, 2010, 07:58:54 PM »
Believe it or not.... ebay