Author Topic: Stay Gold - Offical Thread  (Read 279506 times)

citycity

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -93
Re: Stay Gold PREMIERE
« Reply #60 on: July 29, 2010, 11:38:15 AM »
premiers are so fun, five bones is easily something not worth complaining about, you prolly have 5 bucks in change in your couch or around your house.  Scour your floors slap pals

In Lieu

• Rep: 15
  • happy go hatred
« Reply #61 on: July 29, 2010, 11:48:58 AM »
if you have it for free it's regular anyway, people will just show up for the sake of doing something and get turned away, by charging even a little bit the people who want to see it enough to put themselves out a little by getting a ticket will get to see it straight away. it's not a lot of money.
EYTAFIOK

hekkahyphy

« Reply #62 on: July 29, 2010, 12:31:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
NYC bros, we should meet up and drink mad booze before the premiere.  Which of you can legally buy booze though.  I don't wanna meet up with 14 yr olds
[close]

diggin this idea... yet again i fall a yr short of age so see u all in passing
[close]

how old are you fool, i'll buy you a 4loco

20 years young sir, didnt 4locos get discontinued??

i wanna say westgate first and hsu second, but will westgate really have two opener parts in the last year?\

i would think Preston would get first dibbs. he hasnt ever had a part and im sure theres some buzz around his name. but then the consideration that first part has to set the mood of the video

codithou

• Rep: 41
« Reply #63 on: July 29, 2010, 12:39:29 PM »

Gomez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -441
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #64 on: July 29, 2010, 09:12:17 PM »
apparently the local shop is holding a premiere for this, but considerably after the initial premieres. it's sick though because they hold them outside, projected on a wall at night.

saucy ragu

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 514
« Reply #65 on: July 29, 2010, 10:27:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
NYC bros, we should meet up and drink mad booze before the premiere.  Which of you can legally buy booze though.  I don't wanna meet up with 14 yr olds
[close]

[close]

[close]

If Four Lokos got discontinued, there are going to be a lot of upset 19-year olds and +21s who never got past Bud Light.
Quote from: brent
sorrymom, when 112 sing to you what kinda feelin do it bring to you?

hekkahyphy

« Reply #66 on: July 30, 2010, 09:19:12 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

If Four Lokos got discontinued, there are going to be a lot of upset 19-year olds and +21s who never got past Bud Light.

o nvm i guess just in delaware  http://www.nowpublic.com/style/four-loko-alcohol-energy-drink-causing-young-people-black-out-2630373.html
  but theyre trying to get it banned in the U.S. because of these sdilly youngsters and there attempts at drinking games

citycity

« Reply #67 on: July 30, 2010, 09:47:16 AM »
four loco rages in nyc, ill buy you two fool. 

Gomez  you're referring to an NYC shop?  I am pretty excited i must say. 

And as far as preston having first part, I don't think it would be a bad choice necessarily, it would be a good choice but i just don't know because like someone said, it should set the mood for the whole video, and he has never had a major part before.  Having said that........ it's gonna have to be a really strong opener...... like maybe even Health again?  Or they could start off with Jamie?

What do you guys think would make the most sense?

popsiclesandskatin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -14
« Reply #68 on: July 30, 2010, 10:21:16 AM »

And as far as preston having first part, I don't think it would be a bad choice necessarily, it would be a good choice but i just don't know because like someone said, it should set the mood for the whole video, and he has never had a major part before.  Having said that........ it's gonna have to be a really strong opener...... like maybe even Health again?  Or they could start off with Jamie?

mike mo delivered in his opener, so it could happen.

citycity

« Reply #69 on: July 30, 2010, 10:48:39 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

well player sir

mike mo delivered in his opener, so it could happen.

ctsskate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 40
« Reply #70 on: July 30, 2010, 11:06:35 AM »

I thought that could be a possibility too; after his Strange World part you know he shreds and I'm sure he's sitting on some great footage for this part.

citycity

« Reply #71 on: July 30, 2010, 11:28:38 AM »
i seriously look at this line-up and am all    :o  because honestly, people can hate all they want but this shit is so stacked it's insane.  I seriously think it's gonna be one of the more entertaining/ re-watchable videos to have come out in recent years.  People can hate and hate on certain people on the team like Figgy, but are you really not back the Boss' judgment.  I mean he pretty much runs the team, and you know if the Boss backs a skater, there's definitely a reason.  i guess really now that i think about it, the only person who get s any hate on this team is Figgy.  I don't really get it cause that kids is pretty beastly but whatever, he's better than 99% of the people who post here with the exception of the chief and kalis.

via

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 239
« Reply #72 on: July 30, 2010, 01:33:13 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

o nvm i guess just in delaware  http://www.nowpublic.com/style/four-loko-alcohol-energy-drink-causing-young-people-black-out-2630373.html
  but theyre trying to get it banned in the U.S. because of these sdilly youngsters and there attempts at drinking games

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVWWre8tn_U

citycity

« Reply #73 on: July 30, 2010, 02:13:25 PM »
you cannot drink 3 fourloko, it's impossible

MrDreamPop

• Rep: -86
« Reply #74 on: July 30, 2010, 02:23:50 PM »
i seriously look at this line-up and am all    :o  because honestly, people can hate all they want but this shit is so stacked it's insane.  I seriously think it's gonna be one of the more entertaining/ re-watchable videos to have come out in recent years.  People can hate and hate on certain people on the team like Figgy, but are you really not back the Boss' judgment.  I mean he pretty much runs the team, and you know if the Boss backs a skater, there's definitely a reason.  i guess really now that i think about it, the only person who get s any hate on this team is Figgy.  I don't really get it cause that kids is pretty beastly but whatever, he's better than 99% of the people who post here with the exception of the chief and kalis.

Sza.  anyone who puts something like this out deserves to be hated

just ordered my ticket and i'm hoping for a full chris senn part.  he's so dreamy
« Last Edit: July 30, 2010, 02:26:15 PM by MrDreamPop »
life poser

citycity

« Reply #75 on: July 30, 2010, 02:41:53 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Sza.  anyone who puts something like this out deserves to be hated

just ordered my ticket and i'm hoping for a full chris senn part.  he's so dreamy

okok, that shoe is ugly as fuck, and i have never seen anyone where them, so I assume they all sold in the mid-west, but that fool is so good at skating, peep his backside nosegrind in This Is Skateboarding.   Dude is way legit.

Gomez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -441
« Reply #76 on: July 31, 2010, 12:44:23 AM »
^ the black and white colorway of that shoe didn't look bad at all. either way, at least he didn't play it safe and make a fucking half-cab, era, [insert other vans models here] rip off. and braydon kills it, regardless.

nah man, sorry, i live in the sf bay area. i'm sure there will be a ny premiere though.

drowe1

• Rep: -16
« Reply #77 on: July 31, 2010, 12:56:05 AM »
Braydon is sick but I think he gets hated on for not putting much footy out.

citycity

« Reply #78 on: July 31, 2010, 08:54:13 AM »

exactly

cant stop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -77
  • It's all about tricks.
« Reply #79 on: July 31, 2010, 10:12:37 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

exactly
You know what sucks? I always rip my pants when Im having a good time! - The Gonz

kazbenson

• Rep: -271
« Reply #80 on: August 01, 2010, 03:04:22 AM »
any of you guys ever been to a premiere? My friend went to the lrg premier and got free, unlimited copies of give me my money chico on dvd.
koston's career isn't based on the site...

Cashedout

• Rep: -6
« Reply #81 on: August 01, 2010, 05:06:55 AM »

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

exactly
[close]

To be fair he had knee surgeries in both this is skateboarding and baker 3

Cashedout

• Rep: -6
« Reply #82 on: August 01, 2010, 10:52:39 AM »
For anyone who is still on the fence about going. There are less than 100 tickets left, will probably be sold out by the end of today.

The Ghermanator

• Rep: 0
« Reply #83 on: August 01, 2010, 03:54:34 PM »
Stoked! Vancouver premiere August 19th. Two showings and it's free. http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=141906565838755

cat

« Reply #84 on: August 01, 2010, 05:17:19 PM »
Stoked! Vancouver premiere August 19th. Two showings and it's free. http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=141906565838755

where are they?
i don't have facebook and can't see it

The Ghermanator

• Rep: 0
« Reply #85 on: August 01, 2010, 05:19:11 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

where are they?
i don't have facebook and can't see it

VANCOUVER, BC DATE
Thursday, August 19

Rio Theatre
1660 East Broadway

Hosted by the Emerica team
FREE entry
All Ages
Two showings, 7:30pm and 9:00pm
Bar service (19+ with ID)

cat

« Reply #86 on: August 01, 2010, 05:20:48 PM »
thanks

30 Helens Agree:

• Rep: 4
« Reply #87 on: August 01, 2010, 08:26:03 PM »
just bought my LA ticket

ChrisGilmour

• Rep: -2
« Reply #88 on: August 02, 2010, 07:11:06 AM »
I heard Brandon westgate ollied up this gap called the tennis gap up here in north Houston its 10 ft long and about 4 and some feet high

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #89 on: August 02, 2010, 07:18:12 AM »
this may start some hate discussion, but i think it´s strange that some people complain about pops for milking it, while braydon has a pro model on baker and a shoe on emerica.

but i just don´t like this guy´s attitude/apperance.