Author Topic: Jamie Griffin missing since the batb..  (Read 14698 times)

Bensquirts and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

FrenchSkater

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 28
Re: Jamie Griffin missing since the batb..
« Reply #90 on: April 23, 2024, 03:17:51 PM »
The poor lad is very unwell, do not expect a comeback.

That's to say .. ? If possible, have a little explanation on this.. :(

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 497
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
« Reply #91 on: April 23, 2024, 03:50:04 PM »
The poor lad is very unwell, do not expect a comeback.

How so?

CossRooper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 138
  • What are you up to, drawing leafs?
    • timecube avatar image
« Reply #92 on: April 23, 2024, 03:52:42 PM »
noooooo

SatanicPanic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 210
« Reply #93 on: April 23, 2024, 04:22:24 PM »
You created a new account to say this?

backspinflip

• Rep: -32
« Reply #94 on: April 23, 2024, 05:42:40 PM »
don't mean to state the obvious but if buddy has gone dark on insta and isn't taking interviews about his 'struggles'... it means he wants to be left the fuck alone. if you're a fan or care about him in some way just respect that.

although I know that is a lot to ask of slap. most of you are drama hounds and can't help yourself when you catch a whiff of ill will or struggle.

let Jamie be guys. threads like this are damn near an invasion of privacy

Newphone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -513
« Reply #95 on: April 23, 2024, 06:25:08 PM »
don't mean to state the obvious but if buddy has gone dark on insta and isn't taking interviews about his 'struggles'... it means he wants to be left the fuck alone. if you're a fan or care about him in some way just respect that.

although I know that is a lot to ask of slap. most of you are drama hounds and can't help yourself when you catch a whiff of ill will or struggle.

Maybe this is the wrong place to ask, but I bumped the thread because I’m a fan of the guy and was hoping someone knew something.  Not ment to be negative attention on my part.

Yonnycage

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -79
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #96 on: April 23, 2024, 06:42:43 PM »
If he's unwell it's none of our business how or why. Dude telling us shouldn't have told us unless Jamie was cool with it. None of us are entitled to what anyone is doing at any moment in time, unless they're one of those insufferable snapchat celebrities who sign their lives away.

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 497
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
« Reply #97 on: April 23, 2024, 09:46:20 PM »

So should I stop honking my horn outside his house?

fineslime

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 147
  • I cut my grip with Occam's razor
« Reply #98 on: April 24, 2024, 08:35:13 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
So should I stop honking my horn outside his house?

the only time this is acceptable is if you have one of those horns from the early 1900's that go "UH-WOOOOO-GAH!"

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -761
« Reply #99 on: April 24, 2024, 10:22:21 AM »
Poor guy hope he gets better
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

MrDuckey

• Rep: -80
« Reply #100 on: April 24, 2024, 07:19:07 PM »
I feel like maybe if he wanted to live the hermit life he shouldn't have entered the public eye by winning the biggest flatground contest 2 years in a row. I think the people deserve an update from our flatground champ. It's like if Cody Rhodes disappeared after finishing the story

vinithebr

• Rep: -21
« Reply #101 on: April 24, 2024, 08:23:58 PM »
maybe he went back to his shed, somehow installed a big downrail there and will have his epic comeback as a well rounded skater

BootsWithTheFerg

• Rep: -31
« Reply #102 on: April 24, 2024, 09:20:10 PM »
I feel like maybe if he wanted to live the hermit life he shouldn't have entered the public eye by winning the biggest flatground contest 2 years in a row. I think the people deserve an update from our flatground champ. It's like if Cody Rhodes disappeared after finishing the story

The more like when cody left after the stardust era. When he went his own way and reinveted himself. I don't think Jamie gonna be the face of this industry any time soon tho. But the stardust character probably more close to what Jamie is when it comes to the respect of his peers and the fans and his expectations of notirerty vs the reality of how people preceive his "gimmick" 

DanCorteseFromMTVSports

• Rep: 280
« Reply #103 on: Today at 05:20:37 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

The more like when cody left after the stardust era. When he went his own way and reinveted himself. I don't think Jamie gonna be the face of this industry any time soon tho. But the stardust character probably more close to what Jamie is when it comes to the respect of his peers and the fans and his expectations of notirerty vs the reality of how people preceive his "gimmick" 

I was going to make a joke about Jamie going away for a bit, then reemerging, showing up in some independent shit, doing some high profile shit in Japan, dyeing his hair blonde, starting his own thing, then returning to the largest stage possible but that actually sounds like a solid skateboarding business plan so I'm going to say do that.

SelenaGlomez

• Rep: 11
« Reply #104 on: Today at 08:07:15 AM »
He's in his shed pondering tail stall-trick out combinations unfathomable to mere mortals like ourselves. Let him rest.

D10S

• Rep: -53
  • la patineta no se mancha
« Reply #105 on: Today at 09:17:11 AM »
maybe he's going down the Tom Penny path when he disappeared at his peak...

Kaezan

• Rep: -3
« Reply #106 on: Today at 09:23:18 AM »

I don't think anyone deserves anything from him. Hate when people say "the people deserve more an explanation" when talking about athletes, celebrities, etc... they don't owe anyone anything. The people are the ones who need to stop caring so much about what these public figures are doing.