Author Topic: CigaretteBeer suffers through an emotional break-up  (Read 57354 times)

BriDen

CigaretteBeer suffers through an emotional break-up
« on: August 15, 2010, 09:14:53 PM »

lem

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 171
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: CigaretteBeer suffers through an emotional break-up
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2010, 09:31:04 PM »
Lap steel guitar you say?

Bantam

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 280
  • buhgock
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2010, 09:36:35 PM »
Tim never ceases to be an entertaining human being to say the least.  I got that meat loaf recipe coming up for you, friend.

Prison Wallet

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 510
  • I'm gonna break my leg off in your ass
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2010, 09:49:10 PM »
5 out of 6 friends on that screen shot are Pals. Crazy.

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2200
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2010, 12:22:05 AM »
Holy fuck why do people do this shit in "public" like this? Tim, you should know better.

Newt - No shit mere hours ago I had a nap and I was dreaming about meatloaf and upon waking decided to find a good meatloaf recipe. If you have one, please give it to me also.

Albatross

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2010, 01:36:37 AM »
could hazard a guess that she got him pissed enough to make him want to publicly humiliate her, sucks if the big tits musician girl reads it and he loses his chance with her though. good luck with that dude.

automatically tries to show friends in common in there, i always notice it when browsing

Mouth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -297
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2010, 03:14:50 AM »
This is more drama than I can handle...
'No Mouth, you have a negative rep because you are a fan of growing your wealth off of the backs of low paid workers and brag about having bodyguards. You literally kook people for doing charity in South East Asia. Don't deny it.'

Bantam

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 280
  • buhgock
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2010, 08:35:49 AM »
Newt - No shit mere hours ago I had a nap and I was dreaming about meatloaf and upon waking decided to find a good meatloaf recipe. If you have one, please give it to me also.

Will do.  Whenever I get it fully written out I'll send it to you on AIM.  With meatloaf you gotta add something, crackers or bread crumbs for most, to give it a good consistency.  We usually use Doritos or Cheez-Its instead.  We were out of those so we used some of these:

and some of these:

all crushed up along with shredded cheddar cheese.  We also used 7 herb tomato sauce instead of plain and it gave it some more flavor.

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1274
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2010, 08:39:38 AM »
friend request sent.

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2219
  • computer says no
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2010, 08:50:18 AM »

Haha, Then there's Twitter... got pals all up in the intarwebs!

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2010, 12:22:20 PM »
remember when we thought tim was dead.

chuck d

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 234
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2010, 12:35:04 PM »

Crazy Ralph

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 23
  • You're all gonna die!
    • ShredNJ avatar image
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2010, 02:11:05 PM »
i once dated a girl 5 years and it's things like this why i now refuse to have a girlfriend and just simply live playing the field...at least until i find the perfect woman that doesnt exist
You either die a hero or live long enough to watch yourself become the Berra.

Locbrew

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 260
  • OWWW HAVE MERCY!
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2010, 03:58:03 PM »

damn, 23 friends in common and my ass is in the middle, ha.
Adam Dyet is the black jellybean of skateboarding.

jack burton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2010, 04:35:11 PM »
This is why ive had my penis removed. None of this bullshit to worry about and I now have a heavenly singing voice.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2010, 04:40:56 PM »
You could have kept your penis and just had the balls removed for the same effect, and you could still pee on a tree.

That girl is rad, she admits that she sucks, then says he should be hyped because she sucks and is crazy for HIM, and not somebody else.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Numeral

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -20
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2010, 04:53:18 PM »
slap drama.

sweets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
  • but(t) fuck, who's keeping track?
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2010, 04:56:50 PM »
Briden gets his revenge for the marriage thread.

Tim, you should know better. Actually, I think you do but could give a fuck. Your not-giving-a-fuckness is getting up there with that Dixon guy everyone is always talking about. I think he's rad too.
"instead of typing out some dumb reply to this post, go make some art, smell your own body, mate with your own hand, take a picture of your penis when it is in half-boner-mode and post it on slap." Tony

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1274
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2010, 05:02:24 PM »
This is why ive had my penis removed. None of this bullshit to worry about and I now have a heavenly singing voice.
you sell a good pitch. now considering penis removal.

crunk juice

• Rep: -16
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2010, 05:44:39 PM »
CigBeer, ignore everything else anyone has told you on here, and do exactly what I say:

1) Stop publicly crying on the internet over a girl.  This is completely unacceptable behavior for anyone, let alone an adult male.
2) Realize that IT'S NOT THE GIRL; IT'S YOU.  The girl is only acting out b/c YOU ARE A GIGANTIC BLEEDING CLINGY ACHING VAG who lets her walk all over you. Good lord.  Could you be any more of a crybaby? You are a little whiny girl, and that?s why your ex is treating you like one.  It's not the other way around.  Even nice chicks will freak out and cause drama when you act like a desperate, needy, doormat, pussy.  I read the other thread about your situation and didn't say anything b/c I don't care.  But now I can't help it.  It's too much.  Don't you see that the acting out, moving away, failing to get her student loan money or a job, attacking you, being bitchy, and fucking other guys are all SYMPTOMS of your vaginitis??.  SHE. IS. TRYING. TO. GET. AWAY. FROM. YOU.  Period.  You're a clingy, desperate, vagina, and she wants to get away from you and start fucking dudes who don't smother her and cry about her online like 12 year olds (e.g., her ex).  You're such a girl that she'd actually rather get beat up by her ex than fuck you.  So, she's creating drama and illogical excuses.  She?s sabotaging the relationship so it will end.  It?s very simple.  Girls are not logical.  Hell, people aren't.  So stop trying to reason with her, idiot.  Be a man, and she will stop acting out.  
3) If she wants to move, LET HER.  It's no big deal to you.  Why are you so desperate to convince her to stay?  You have a whole waiting list of chicks that want to fuck you.  Don't all of a sudden revert into clingy desperate mode.  Stop reasoning with her, stop clinging, stop trying to persuade her to stay, stop holding on, stop taking her back, stop accommodating her, stop encouraging her, stop bidding on eBay for bullshit for her, JUST STOP.  Act like it's not a big deal b/c it isn't.  You can let her know that you care about her, but at the end of the day, you are two people who have to make their own decisions and you support whatever she chooses.  This is manly behavior.  It will make her wet and she will likely stay, or come crying back very soon.
4) Immediately start fucking the chick with big tits and make sure that your ex finds out about it (not directly from you, dipshit, but let a few select people in the group find out and the gossip will reach her).  
5) Then start fucking a large quantity of other girls and stop acting like such a needy little girl. She?s only going to behave when you show her that you don't accept that kind of behavior and will simply begin fucking other hos with bigger tits when she acts out.  Be a man, and she'll treat you like one.  The end.  You can thank me later.  
« Last Edit: August 16, 2010, 05:47:56 PM by crunk juice »

BallDontLie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 672
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2010, 06:22:49 PM »
It's like driving by an accident, you feel bad for looking, but you do anyways. He should write an autobiography.
if the mods were wu-tang, dean would be cappadonna

Euclid

« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2010, 07:24:27 PM »
CigBeer, ignore everything else anyone has told you on here, and do exactly what I say:

1) Stop publicly crying on the internet over a girl.  This is completely unacceptable behavior for anyone, let alone an adult male.
2) Realize that IT'S NOT THE GIRL; IT'S YOU.  The girl is only acting out b/c YOU ARE A GIGANTIC BLEEDING CLINGY ACHING VAG who lets her walk all over you. Good lord.  Could you be any more of a crybaby? You are a little whiny girl, and that?s why your ex is treating you like one.  It's not the other way around.  Even nice chicks will freak out and cause drama when you act like a desperate, needy, doormat, pussy.  I read the other thread about your situation and didn't say anything b/c I don't care.  But now I can't help it.  It's too much.  Don't you see that the acting out, moving away, failing to get her student loan money or a job, attacking you, being bitchy, and fucking other guys are all SYMPTOMS of your vaginitis??.  SHE. IS. TRYING. TO. GET. AWAY. FROM. YOU.  Period.  You're a clingy, desperate, vagina, and she wants to get away from you and start fucking dudes who don't smother her and cry about her online like 12 year olds (e.g., her ex).  You're such a girl that she'd actually rather get beat up by her ex than fuck you.  So, she's creating drama and illogical excuses.  She?s sabotaging the relationship so it will end.  It?s very simple.  Girls are not logical.  Hell, people aren't.  So stop trying to reason with her, idiot.  Be a man, and she will stop acting out.  
3) If she wants to move, LET HER.  It's no big deal to you.  Why are you so desperate to convince her to stay?  You have a whole waiting list of chicks that want to fuck you.  Don't all of a sudden revert into clingy desperate mode.  Stop reasoning with her, stop clinging, stop trying to persuade her to stay, stop holding on, stop taking her back, stop accommodating her, stop encouraging her, stop bidding on eBay for bullshit for her, JUST STOP.  Act like it's not a big deal b/c it isn't.  You can let her know that you care about her, but at the end of the day, you are two people who have to make their own decisions and you support whatever she chooses.  This is manly behavior.  It will make her wet and she will likely stay, or come crying back very soon.
4) Immediately start fucking the chick with big tits and make sure that your ex finds out about it (not directly from you, dipshit, but let a few select people in the group find out and the gossip will reach her).  
5) Then start fucking a large quantity of other girls and stop acting like such a needy little girl. She?s only going to behave when you show her that you don't accept that kind of behavior and will simply begin fucking other hos with bigger tits when she acts out.  Be a man, and she'll treat you like one.  The end.  You can thank me later.  

awesome

jack burton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2010, 07:28:08 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
you sell a good pitch. now considering penis removal.

I've got a pretty good knife if you need any help.

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2010, 07:30:53 PM »
Cigarettebeer likes this
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2010, 07:43:20 PM »

1) Stop publicly crying on the internet over a girl. �This is completely unacceptable behavior for anyone, let alone an adult male.
2) Realize that IT'S NOT THE GIRL; IT'S YOU. �The girl is only acting out b/c YOU ARE A GIGANTIC BLEEDING CLINGY ACHING VAG who lets her walk all over you. Good lord. �Could you be any more of a crybaby? You are a little whiny girl, and that?s why your ex is treating you like one. �It's not the other way around. �Even nice chicks will freak out and cause drama when you act like a desperate, needy, doormat, pussy. �I read the other thread about your situation and didn't say anything b/c I don't care. �But now I can't help it. �It's too much. �Don't you see that the acting out, moving away, failing to get her student loan money or a job, attacking you, being bitchy, and fucking other guys are all SYMPTOMS of your vaginitis??. �SHE. IS. TRYING. TO. GET. AWAY. FROM. YOU. �Period. �You're a clingy, desperate, vagina, and she wants to get away from you and start fucking dudes who don't smother her and cry about her online like 12 year olds (e.g., her ex). �You're such a girl that she'd actually rather get beat up by her ex than fuck you. �So, she's creating drama and illogical excuses. �She?s sabotaging the relationship so it will end. �It?s very simple. �Girls are not logical. �Hell, people aren't. �So stop trying to reason with her, idiot. �Be a man, and she will stop acting out. �
3) If she wants to move, LET HER. �It's no big deal to you. �Why are you so desperate to convince her to stay? �You have a whole waiting list of chicks that want to fuck you. �Don't all of a sudden revert into clingy desperate mode. �Stop reasoning with her, stop clinging, stop trying to persuade her to stay, stop holding on, stop taking her back, stop accommodating her, stop encouraging her, stop bidding on eBay for bullshit for her, JUST STOP. �Act like it's not a big deal b/c it isn't. �You can let her know that you care about her, but at the end of the day, you are two people who have to make their own decisions and you support whatever she chooses. �This is manly behavior. �It will make her wet and she will likely stay, or come crying back very soon.
4) Immediately start fucking the chick with big tits and make sure that your ex finds out about it (not directly from you, dipshit, but let a few select people in the group find out and the gossip will reach her). �
5) Then start fucking a large quantity of other girls and stop acting like such a needy little girl. She?s only going to behave when you show her that you don't accept that kind of behavior and will simply begin fucking other hos with bigger tits when she acts out. �Be a man, and she'll treat you like one. �The end. �You can thank me later. �

You're a fucking moron. It's not me at all. I dumped her yesterday anyway and I'm not the kind of guy who lets a woman push him around.  She is emotionally unstable, has trust issues, is paranoid and she has a habit of sabotaging relationships. Any woman who would go back to some dude who beat the shit out of her is not right in the head and seriously lacks confidence. Ha a "girl" and I'm "smothering" huh? One of her biggest problems with me is that I'm cold and act disinterested in her most of the time, which I guess isn't something to be proud of, but I'm just much more comfortable being alone and fucking all the women I want. Relationships are horrible because it's so restrictive to your cock. I'm not convincing her to stay or begging in any way at all. My complaint was that she ran off and caused a ton of fucking problems, begged to come back, I let her, then a couple weeks later she is wanting to go on some paid trip to Portland to make a small amount of money. I said I will not put up with a woman like that so she didn't go, but more problems persisted and it was bumming me out so I ended it. And if you don't like reading my troubles with women just simply stay out of my threads and go have a beer.
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

yobzobbler

• Rep: -21
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2010, 07:46:12 PM »
I happen to like Animal Collective.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2010, 08:08:48 PM »

right? wrong? hillarious.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

crunk juice

• Rep: -16
« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2010, 08:36:47 PM »
Cig, you're wrong.  Everything I said is 100% correct.  I know b/c I used to be slightly like you a long time ago.  Plus, I read that last thread where you talked about the whole situation.  About how she kept fucking up and making excuses and you kept taking her back and rationalizing w her and encouraging her to stay and buying her shit on ebay and on and on and on.  You'll probably take her back again next time she lies to you.  Dude, you are the one with battered women's syndrome.  She's behaving totally unreasonably and you're bending over backwards to be nice and accommodating.  Then you write multiple whinny things on the internet and let her read them.  What are you thinking, man?  You are being a doormat.  Whether it's true or not, everything you do SCREAMS DESPERATION AND CLINGINESS.  I understand caring about a chick and wanting it to work, but what you're doing is going to kill any chance you have.  Whining and clinging never gets a chick to do anything except walk all over you.  Stop it.

Also, she said you're too aloof?  Are you for real?  Ahahahahahahahahaaha.  Do you actually take literally and believe what girls tell you?  You're worse off than I first thought.  I've dealt with a million chicks like this.  You can believe me or not.  I don't care.  You are caught up in her games and not thinking clearly.  She's got you so fucked up that you're actually starting to believe a chick that has blatantly lied to you on many occasions.  Do you honestly believe that she didn't fuck that other guy she ran away to?  Re-read my previous post, follow it, and see what happens.  Or don't.  Whatever.  It makes no difference in my life.

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1019
« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2010, 08:39:07 PM »

Oh my fuck, this girl wants to have your kids, like bad.

ChileOrDie

• Rep: -9
« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2010, 08:50:49 PM »
Crunk juice is soo fucking right with girls they open the door to their pussy and then im a doormat . . slap is being the father figure i never got :(