Author Topic: CigaretteBeer suffers through an emotional break-up  (Read 57352 times)

max power

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 675
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: CigaretteBeer suffers through an emotional break-up
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2010, 08:54:59 PM »
Crunk juice is soo fucking right with girls they open the door to their pussy and then im a doormat . . slap is being the father figure i never got :(
slap is a shitty dad

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1274
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2010, 09:15:53 PM »
Expand Quote
Crunk juice is soo fucking right with girls they open the door to their pussy and then im a doormat . . slap is being the father figure i never got :(
[close]
slap is a shitty dad
slaps been my male role model. i have more daddy issues than a wes anderson character.

strangefires

« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2010, 05:30:34 AM »
I hope he fucking kills himself

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2010, 06:43:47 AM »
I think its unacceptable to have a facebook status about yoru relationship, positives and or negitives, keep your relationship in your relationship.

PAWL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -69
« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2010, 08:09:39 AM »
I think its unacceptable to have a facebook status about yoru relationship, positives and or negitives, keep your relationship in your relationship.
yo dawg, we know you like relationships, so we put your relationship in your relationship, so you can have an existential crisis
yo mike mo new age ape style high five with my reborn hand.

2008 psychedelic experience. thanks.

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 322
  • Low Scovilles
« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2010, 08:53:42 AM »
I hope he fucking kills himself

i thought you wished him not to give up on love, strangefires?
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

russ

• Rep: -10
« Reply #36 on: August 17, 2010, 09:01:53 AM »
Maybe if you stopped dressing like Cowboy Curtis.

H8R part 4

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -301
« Reply #37 on: August 17, 2010, 09:35:06 AM »

i lol'ed!

i don't really understand why people air their dirty laundry on facebook?
i try to keep my personal life, personal.   

Euclid

« Reply #38 on: August 17, 2010, 12:01:54 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

i lol'ed!

i don't really understand why people air their dirty laundry on facebook?
i try to keep my personal life, personal.   

attention

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #39 on: August 17, 2010, 12:11:30 PM »
This + what crunk juice is saying. If you were really aloof, and not dramatic, you wouldn't have the emo status updates of a 15 year old boy.
Cigbeer is a fucking drama queen.
Remember when he tried to start a rumor that he had died?

Dude, start fucking skating again, you are too bored with life.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #40 on: August 17, 2010, 12:38:34 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
This + what crunk juice is saying. If you were really aloof, and not dramatic, you wouldn't have the emo status updates of a 15 year old boy.
Cigbeer is a fucking drama queen.
Remember when he tried to start a rumor that he had died?

Dude, start fucking skating again, you are too bored with life.

I'm not going for any kind of personality or image here. I don't make topics and facebook updates and think "will this make me seem aloof and like I don't give a fuck?". I simply did that to piss her off and embarrass her. She is somebody who takes networking sites very seriously so it seemed pretty good revenge.

And Gipper you're the fucking drama queen. You started a meltdown thread about smashing you roommates tv and whined about the horrors he put you through, taking your car etc... So you're not one to talk.

Your information is faulty as usual. My friend makes youtube videos and I like them so I post them here for others to like. Somebody watched one and went to his page and found a death prank video he made, came here and posted a death thread. I had nothing to do with it.
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #41 on: August 17, 2010, 01:03:05 PM »
I start shit consistently, but you are clearly a drama queen. I don't see why you calling me one means you aren't.
Also, with my roommate, he stole my shit, I regulated, and the problem was solved. He paid for everything that he had to and never tried a stunt like that again. That's not drama, that's how shit is handled. You could use a lesson on that. Handle shit, don't fucking whine and then retreat to a bottle of booze and whine about your problem on facebook, thinking that it will be some sort of revenge. Its not, its just feeding into the drama that you secretely love.
Also, you didn't just embarass her, you embarassed yourself. Once you come out of that weird drama-obsessed period of that relationship you will realize that starting a public argument just to make your girlfriend look bad makes you look like more of an ass than her. Ironically, usually this is something you have to explain to extremely drunk young women, the most dramatic people in the world. Don't forget, YOU started the argument, not her.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

manu

• Rep: -100
« Reply #42 on: August 17, 2010, 01:52:33 PM »
I bet cigbeer lives for his facebook notifications.

yobzobbler

• Rep: -21
« Reply #43 on: August 17, 2010, 02:14:03 PM »
Maybe his girlfriend would appreciate a guy that actually did like Animal Collective.

That would be me.

ProjectBluebeam

• Rep: 59
« Reply #44 on: August 17, 2010, 05:13:07 PM »
Tim Sanders seems like a fake name you would give to the cops

saucy ragu

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 514
Quote from: brent
sorrymom, when 112 sing to you what kinda feelin do it bring to you?

Mullet Man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -424
« Reply #47 on: August 17, 2010, 08:41:18 PM »
This crunk juice kid is 100% right.

I think every guy kinda starts off like that (basically, a pussy when it comes to women), but we all eventually figure out how the game works. You just can't feed into the drama, and that's especially hard to pull off when you yourself are way more of a drama queen. There's a reason chicks love Duckfacebook so much. I would leave the online drama postings (and duckface pictures) to the young (and stupid) ladies. An adult male trying to run that is just laughable, especially to other guys who remember being that naive when they were young and dumb. I'm fucking glad they didn't have the internet when I was a teenager. I probably would have done some stupid shit like that too.

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1536
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #48 on: August 17, 2010, 09:20:20 PM »
I happen to like Animal Collective.

Yeah dude, they are pretty fucking sick
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #49 on: August 18, 2010, 03:06:27 PM »
I start shit consistently, but you are clearly a drama queen. I don't see why you calling me one means you aren't.
Also, with my roommate, he stole my shit, I regulated, and the problem was solved. He paid for everything that he had to and never tried a stunt like that again. That's not drama, that's how shit is handled. You could use a lesson on that. Handle shit, don't fucking whine and then retreat to a bottle of booze and whine about your problem on facebook, thinking that it will be some sort of revenge. Its not, its just feeding into the drama that you secretely love.
Also, you didn't just embarass her, you embarassed yourself. Once you come out of that weird drama-obsessed period of that relationship you will realize that starting a public argument just to make your girlfriend look bad makes you look like more of an ass than her. Ironically, usually this is something you have to explain to extremely drunk young women, the most dramatic people in the world. Don't forget, YOU started the argument, not her.

I wrote a response to this yesterday which I felt was pretty good and it has been magically deleted. Perhaps that woman went on SLAP and I was still logged in on her computer so she deleted it?

Okay, if it makes you happy to call me a drama queen go ahead. I like pissing people off and observing the reaction so perhaps you are right. Breaking someone's things is a way to "solve shit"? You're a pathetic person and should probably date that chick I just dumped. She too has bad reasoning skills and always thinks she's right. She loves arguing too, so you wouldn't even need to be an annoying parasite on SLAP anymore. I handled my problems by breaking up with her, removing her things from my room and kicking her out. I made a thread which I thought would be interesting and other people could relate to,talk shit, whatever, because lots of men have trouble with the female and like reading about things like this while bored at work and the SLAP pals usually give good advice. Yeah great attack on the alcoholism, oh man you really hurt me, but I don't retreat to the bottle anymore. I just get busted for weed and then post on SLAP how I might not be able to teach. But I actually don't use booze to hide from things now. Pills and weed are the way to go. I'm not jailed regularly, I make money and can buy nice things and everyone around me is a lot happier with me. I suppose those count as vices but every person has a couple and they work for me. I didn't embarrass myself at all because I honestly don't give a shit what people think of my internet escapades and I feel no embarrassment. Was that immature and maybe in bad taste? Yes probably, but I was pissed and wanted to get back at someone who takes networking sites very seriously. I can't hit her so I need to feel some kind of satisfaction knowing I hurt her feelings. I started the argument? Oh yeah you were here when that happened. She is the one who actually started it and she knows it. She was picking apart some girl I'm friends with and talking shit to any girl who I'm friends with on that site. She is very paranoid and insecure and doesn't trust me. She was convinced I had some other girl I was going to leave her for and that is mainly what fucked things up. Well that, along with running off and begging to come back numerous times, severe mood swings and just being an insane woman who takes her issues with past men out on me.  Her going through my text messages (once again) yesterday morning is what really pissed me off and finally convinced me to kick her out regardless of it not working out nicely with her plans. My friends are all surprised I put up with so much shit, and now that I can see it from an outside perspective I'm surprised too. Anyway, she's on her way back to Portland and somehow Gipper is allowed to teach the youth of America. A nice pretty girl is coming over tonight to play music with me, take drugs and she insists that I fuck her. Things are looking up.

Mizzark how are your tits coming in? You should post pictures of the transformation.
http://www.tglynnsplace.com/suicide.htm

Apocalypse Now Intro (The Doors - The End)

« Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 03:17:12 PM by CigaretteBeer »
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

Skwisgaar Skwigelf

• Rep: 10000
« Reply #50 on: August 18, 2010, 04:20:17 PM »
But I actually don't use booze to hide from things now. Pills and weed are the way to go.
[/quote]
Haha not to talk shit or anything but, you'd rather become a pillhead than an alkie? Seems a little backwards. Have fun rotting your brain out and completely fucking your serotonin to a new level. Hopefully you're not one of those douches that does it constantly.
or maybe its because your fist has to first be purified in the waters of lake minnetonka before it can touch dylons.

Scallywag crew!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDc5iadh_sE

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #51 on: August 18, 2010, 04:32:19 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
But I actually don't use booze to hide from things now. Pills and weed are the way to go.
Haha not to talk shit or anything but, you'd rather become a pillhead than an alkie? Seems a little backwards. Have fun rotting your brain out and completely fucking your serotonin to a new level. Hopefully you're not one of those douches that does it constantly.
[/quote]

Um being an alcoholic is one of the unhealthiest things you can do. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcoholism

From my experience of constantly drinking, getting insanely sick, withdrawals, all of the bad decisions I made, being unreliable and wasting my life compared to taking pills moderately (most of the time) and smoking weed, well the pill and weed life seems much better than the alcoholic lifestyle. Also much better if creativity is important to you. I have nothing against alcohol and I usually have two or three glasses of wine at night while I read. But the out of control drinking I was doing was just not how I wanted my life to be anymore. If you look at your life and you're displeased with it, you change the things that are causing your displeasure.

Skwisgaar Skwigelf

• Rep: 10000
« Reply #52 on: August 18, 2010, 04:36:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Um being an alcoholic is one of the unhealthiest things you can do. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcoholism

From my experience of constantly drinking, getting insanely sick, withdrawals, all of the bad decisions I made, being unreliable and wasting my life compared to taking pills moderately (most of the time) and smoking weed, well the pill and weed life seems much better than the alcoholic lifestyle. Also much better if creativity is important to you. I have nothing against alcohol and I usually have two or three glasses of wine at night while I read. But the out of control drinking I was doing was just not how I wanted my life to be anymore. If you look at your life and you're displeased with it, you change the things that are causing your displeasure.
[/quote]
It depends on the person, I suppose. But still, just be careful and don't slip into another addiction... I'm pretty sure opiates are more addicting than alcohol. Not trying to dog you or your life decisions, though. It wouldn't be my place. Everyone has their thing, I suppose.
or maybe its because your fist has to first be purified in the waters of lake minnetonka before it can touch dylons.

Scallywag crew!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDc5iadh_sE

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #53 on: August 18, 2010, 04:56:46 PM »
Are you ever eating somewhere with her just staring into space or whatever and suddenly she yells "WHY ARE YOU STARING AT THAT GIRL?!?" and you're like "Huh? what are you talking about?"

Yes

steve_lurkle

• Rep: -16
« Reply #54 on: August 18, 2010, 05:03:38 PM »
Facebook is dumb. Yesterday this girl broke up with me because of my status which was "The things I would do to Katy Perry." I found it quite hilarious.

Bobbito

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -14
« Reply #55 on: August 28, 2010, 03:43:20 PM »
This brightened up my day

(thankyoubasedgod)

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #56 on: August 29, 2010, 12:53:11 AM »
I hung out with a girl from facebook today. She lives in Laguna. We had a picnic on the beach, got coffee together, took some pills, and then went to a nice park and listened to records and drank champagne and played guitar, sitar, mandolin, flute and sang.

Inanimate Object

« Reply #57 on: August 29, 2010, 01:59:58 AM »
I hung out with a girl from facebook today. She lives in Laguna. We had a picnic on the beach, got coffee together, took some pills, and then went to a nice park and listened to records and drank champagne and played guitar, sitar, mandolin, flute and sang.

Usually when I hang out with girls I'm interested in I have sex with them as opposed to starting impromptu jam bands.

few123456789

« Reply #58 on: August 29, 2010, 02:33:08 AM »
I don't have a facebook account, but i was one of those super-elite schools it started with.  fuck that.  i could see the future.  seriously people, someday we will be talking about President candidates and what they posted while in college.  STOP POSTING YOUR LIFE ONLINE.

it is such a bad idea.

Schteven

• Rep: -7
« Reply #59 on: August 29, 2010, 04:17:45 AM »
Facebook is for hooking up, not breaking up....
Fantesticle!