Author Topic: Cement truck falls through the roof of berrics offices  (Read 35689 times)

Donkey Lips

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1019
Re: Cement truck falls through the roof of berrics offices
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2010, 11:00:24 AM »
Steve can blame this fucker for weakening the structure.

Turtle Boy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 169
« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2010, 11:11:29 AM »
Expand Quote
Sooner or later the Karma always end in  fucking your face
[close]

"Fixed"

Ahaha i didn't know what the right sentence was, thanks.

I would have pay 3$ to see this happen

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2219
  • computer says no
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2010, 11:24:38 AM »
Expand Quote
Deaner's sig is way more amazing to me right now. Which Hubba chick is that?
Thrasher had some leggy girl trying to kickflip in the last issue too.
[close]
http://www.hubbawheels.com/meetthegirls/marsha_howard/

Damn! She's pretty damned wicked.

The Ghost of Lenny Kirk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -146
« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2010, 12:01:08 PM »
what the fuck was a cement truck doing on a roof?

MaryhillVibe

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 151
  • gfm
    • www.mudozine.com avatar image
« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2010, 12:51:43 PM »
I don't believe he is telling the truth.

yeahisaidit

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 94
« Reply #35 on: August 16, 2010, 01:31:06 PM »
Expand Quote
It's just a joke.  If you Google map their address (684 S. Myers, Los Angeles, CA 90023) you see there is no ramp onto the building.

Xenu would never let this happen.
[close]

The address stated in the article is 1248 E. Palmetto.  I'm confused.

Myers is the offices, I believe palmetto is the warehouse with merchandise for the mailorder, and the skatepark is neither of those. Palmetto is where they had the "garage sale" with no garage sale prices, and it does have a ramp up to the second story.

I Throw Away Change

• Rep: -10
« Reply #36 on: August 16, 2010, 02:46:23 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

It was on the AP news wire - so you are regular...  If you don't know what AP stand for - it's Associated Press...

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1019
« Reply #37 on: August 16, 2010, 06:09:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
It's just a joke.  If you Google map their address (684 S. Myers, Los Angeles, CA 90023) you see there is no ramp onto the building.

[close]

The address stated in the article is 1248 E. Palmetto.  I'm confused.
[close]
Myers is the offices, I believe palmetto is the warehouse with merchandise for the mailorder, and the skatepark is neither of those. Palmetto is where they had the "garage sale" with no garage sale prices, and it does have a ramp up to the second story.
edit-photo

CrookieMonster

• Rep: -23
« Reply #38 on: August 16, 2010, 06:10:08 PM »
Yes it's true.

It was 10-15 feet away from killing everyone

Euclid

« Reply #39 on: August 16, 2010, 07:11:46 PM »
Imagine how much money Steven would have made off of memorial t-shirts if that truck had landed on and killed Reda.

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2197
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #40 on: August 16, 2010, 07:18:27 PM »

Oh my god SF, just like most of the public out there you are SO misinformed and ignorant about the religion of Scientology. First of all, Xenu is an evil intergalactic entity, not the Jesus or God of Scientology. If anything he is the Devil of Scientology. Secondly he is nothing to be made fun of and joked about like he is a fictional character. Xenu is very much a historical person who existed and did much harm to many races of people all over the galaxy.

You see, 75 million years ago Xenu, with the help of psychiatrists, and under the guise of income tax inspections, gathered up billions of people from the population of his 27 star and 76 planet Galactic Confederacy who wore clothes that looked exactly like clothes we wear now and used cars, trains, and boats that looked exactly like the type we use now, froze them all in a mixture of alcohol and glycol to capture their souls, loaded them into a spacecraft that looked exactly like a DC-8 but without engines, flew them all to Earth, unloaded them all around the bases of volcanoes, and then threw in hydrogen bombs, detonating the volcanoes, and killing the billions of kidnapped aliens turning their souls into Thetans.

As if that weren't enough, then Xenu captured all the disembodied souls from the explosion in an electronic ribbon, forced them to watch the R6 Implant for 36 days which is a "3-D, super colossal motion picture", that implanted misleading data and robbed the Thetans of their personal identity, causing the Thetans of the exploded aliens to cluster together and enter the few surviving aliens creating Body Thetans which still cling to and adversely affect all of the humans on earth.

SF, you're obviously not operating on a very high Thetan level, thus your foolish ignorance of the history of the galaxy. Luckily for you there is a way out of your clouded, Thetan affected mind state. Simply pay well over $100,000 for courses at your nearest Scientology Centre, and you can be as clear as Steve Berra, Jim Greco, Jason Lee, Eric Koston, and all these other awesome people: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Scientologists#List_of_members.

I hope this has enlightened you a little bit.

blatablatblau

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -51
  • smurfs up
« Reply #41 on: August 16, 2010, 07:34:28 PM »
doubt its true

everypennyfedcar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 109
  • Getting paid like a biker with the best crank.
« Reply #42 on: August 16, 2010, 08:30:33 PM »
Spray it like a high-rank sniper in the West Bank.

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #43 on: August 17, 2010, 12:25:17 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Oh my god SF, just like most of the public out there you are SO misinformed and ignorant about the religion of Scientology. First of all, Xenu is an evil intergalactic entity, not the Jesus or God of Scientology. If anything he is the Devil of Scientology. Secondly he is nothing to be made fun of and joked about like he is a fictional character. Xenu is very much a historical person who existed and did much harm to many races of people all over the galaxy.

You see, 75 million years ago Xenu, with the help of psychiatrists, and under the guise of income tax inspections, gathered up billions of people from the population of his 27 star and 76 planet Galactic Confederacy who wore clothes that looked exactly like clothes we wear now and used cars, trains, and boats that looked exactly like the type we use now, froze them all in a mixture of alcohol and glycol to capture their souls, loaded them into a spacecraft that looked exactly like a DC-8 but without engines, flew them all to Earth, unloaded them all around the bases of volcanoes, and then threw in hydrogen bombs, detonating the volcanoes, and killing the billions of kidnapped aliens turning their souls into Thetans.

As if that weren't enough, then Xenu captured all the disembodied souls from the explosion in an electronic ribbon, forced them to watch the R6 Implant for 36 days which is a "3-D, super colossal motion picture", that implanted misleading data and robbed the Thetans of their personal identity, causing the Thetans of the exploded aliens to cluster together and enter the few surviving aliens creating Body Thetans which still cling to and adversely affect all of the humans on earth.

SF, you're obviously not operating on a very high Thetan level, thus your foolish ignorance of the history of the galaxy. Luckily for you there is a way out of your clouded, Thetan affected mind state. Simply pay well over $100,000 for courses at your nearest Scientology Centre, and you can be as clear as Steve Berra, Jim Greco, Jason Lee, Eric Koston, and all these other awesome people: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Scientologists#List_of_members.

that made me watch that south park episode again.

also, nowadays scientologists deny that that story ever was a part of their "religion"(company).

warhead

• Rep: 6

RonBurgundy

• Rep: -40
  • from a whale's vagina
« Reply #45 on: August 17, 2010, 02:15:30 AM »
hope kalis' sunblock is waterproof!

RonBurgundy

• Rep: -40
  • from a whale's vagina
« Reply #46 on: August 17, 2010, 02:19:23 AM »
on another note, fuck dude, what about that "non profit" shit where the site only existed to contribute to skateboarding.I mean, 3 adresses? fuck, I'm sharing a 2 room ap. with 4 people, thats non profit skateboarding oriented living, not fucking 3 warehouses.
fuck that speech and fuck that fag piano dramatic song, is not like someone got fucking hurt, is a fucking roof, go skate fuckers

Toivo

• Rep: -13
« Reply #47 on: August 17, 2010, 02:28:26 AM »
yesssss,yessssssss that's fuckin fantastic.

dolphinstyle.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 113
« Reply #48 on: August 17, 2010, 02:34:24 AM »
does anyone know the music? I bet it's from a movie about the 3rd Reich, so berra can maximize the drama
Look, I'm an individual within us, partaking in this business

saKazuia

• Rep: -39
« Reply #49 on: August 17, 2010, 04:57:25 AM »
 can somebody explain to me...

RightCoastBiased

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -56
« Reply #50 on: August 17, 2010, 05:01:40 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

It was on the AP news wire - so you are regular...  If you don't know what AP stand for - it's Associated Press...

Did the AP article mention the Berrics at all? Or did they just report that a cement truck fell through a roof? You see, I did not deny that a cement truck fell through the roof. I just doubted Berra, his thetan level is way to high to be trusted.

You need to stop using hyphens, when you mean to be using commas. Also, ellipsis should not replace periods. Though I am sure you felt smart knowing what AP meant.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 09:58:28 AM by RightCoastBiased »

Schwiggyz

• Rep: -2
« Reply #51 on: August 17, 2010, 05:19:03 AM »
Steve Berra blew his load all over some Batboxes

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2219
  • computer says no
« Reply #52 on: August 17, 2010, 05:44:56 AM »
Damn, I bet that driver shit bricks. All humor aside, I'm glad nobody got killed... it'd be fucked up to be walking from point a to point b and all of a sudden have a goddamned cement truck land on your head.

_UniversalTruth_

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
« Reply #53 on: August 17, 2010, 06:21:58 AM »
i guess a cement truck fell through the roof:

http://tweetphoto.com/38991624
i likes skooterboarding.. be lets friends :)

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1274
« Reply #54 on: August 17, 2010, 07:17:02 AM »
awesome happened to the berrics.

blatablatblau

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -51
  • smurfs up
« Reply #55 on: August 17, 2010, 07:46:06 AM »
awesome happened to the berrics.

yessir

Al Borland

• Rep: 37
« Reply #56 on: August 17, 2010, 08:16:50 AM »
guess someone else was just as annoyed by these batboxes and took action.

http://theberrics.com/dailyopspost.php?postid=2208

how long until berra blames slap?

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2197
« Reply #57 on: August 17, 2010, 08:19:35 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

that made me watch that south park episode again.

also, nowadays scientologists deny that that story ever was a part of their "religion"(company).

And then throw hissy fits.

This is the best Scientology has?

mooraga

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -36
« Reply #58 on: August 17, 2010, 08:25:09 AM »
guess someone else was just as annoyed by these batboxes and took action.

http://theberrics.com/dailyopspost.php?postid=2208

how long until berra blames slap?

I couldn't stopped laughing when I saw those batboxes

MustardTigerPhilCollins

• Rep: 6
  • Jesus was Batman
« Reply #59 on: August 17, 2010, 08:27:39 AM »
on another note, fuck dude, what about that "non profit" shit where the site only existed to contribute to skateboarding.I mean, 3 adresses? fuck, I'm sharing a 2 room ap. with 4 people, thats non profit skateboarding oriented living, not fucking 3 warehouses.
fuck that speech and fuck that fag piano dramatic song, is not like someone got fucking hurt, is a fucking roof, go skate fuckers
Hahaha. Its 9/11 all over again.