Author Topic: Zero P2  (Read 10088 times)

Omamori

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
Zero P2
« on: August 19, 2010, 07:54:36 AM »
zero is now using the P2 technology. Is it really that good?
http://www.zeroskateboards.com/products/fall10/index.html#num=1&id=ssp

GET_OUT

Re: Zero P2
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2010, 08:37:59 AM »
I did, I rode the Appleyard P2 one from Flip and it was pretty decent. A little small but pretty good. I like Sandoval's, Hill's, and Thomas' P2 boards...I'm not feeling Chris' color way for the board.

Michael

• Rep: 0
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2010, 09:07:32 AM »
Had a Flip Rowley P2, really sick.

Skwisgaar Skwigelf

• Rep: 10000
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2010, 09:59:40 AM »
Chris always has the right deck width for me (8 x 32). Might have to try one out.
This shit is really getting POPular, huh. (How punny).
or maybe its because your fist has to first be purified in the waters of lake minnetonka before it can touch dylons.

Scallywag crew!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDc5iadh_sE

ASonUnique

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2010, 05:34:27 PM »
they're only making smaller sizes because they know only little kids are going to sucker into them.

sleepypancakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 227
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2010, 07:00:04 PM »
I like normal 7 plys more

TheFreshSC

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2010, 07:19:39 PM »
Chris always has the right deck width for me (8 x 32). Might have to try one out.

please stop posting

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2010, 01:28:50 AM »
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

spare change

« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2010, 08:52:56 AM »
they're only making smaller sizes because they know only little kids are going to sucker into them.
flip does make them up to an 8.5.

Crazy Ralph

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 23
  • You're all gonna die!
    • ShredNJ avatar image
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2010, 10:49:18 AM »
sick of this gimmick crap just make decks how theyve always been made
You either die a hero or live long enough to watch yourself become the Berra.

scorpion1001

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 40
  • All Hail Carroll
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2010, 07:20:07 PM »
keegan's P2 board looks pretty tight - but then again all his pro models are.

prettytoney

« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2010, 09:00:13 AM »

So lame it's indecent.

tangar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 64
  • THINK LESS
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2010, 12:27:59 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

So lame it's indecent.

chill first name basis. you're fuckin gay.
Man the long board truck thing killed indy for me. I was willing to set aside the racism, but long boarding, gtfo... - DH

Macs T

« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2010, 07:07:54 PM »
Chris always has the right dick width for me

sorry dude, had to do it

Skwisgaar Skwigelf

« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2010, 07:48:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Chris always has the right dick width for me
[close]

sorry dude, had to do it
You know honestly, I saw that coming at some point  ::)
Haha
or maybe its because your fist has to first be purified in the waters of lake minnetonka before it can touch dylons.

Scallywag crew!

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1536
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2010, 08:27:20 PM »
Ionno, I think its good to experiment with board construction because there could be a better method of doing so out there that we haven't come across yet.  I'd rather have companies try to do something that just make the same stuff.  215 pounds of fury I got and I want my boards to keep their shape a little better.
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

kazbenson

• Rep: -271
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2010, 04:45:06 AM »
Who the fuck cares? I would only ever choose a deck if that pro has been ripping or graphic is sick. Most people stop caring after skating for a while.
koston's career isn't based on the site...

snickers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -325
  • do you think this is a game?
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2010, 05:12:51 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

please stop posting
Expand Quote
I like normal 7 plys more
[close]
fatcockXL deserves to be mod on the strength of his name alone

Macs T

« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2010, 08:15:02 PM »
Who the fuck cares? I would only ever choose a deck if that pro has been ripping or graphic is sick. Most people stop caring after skating for a while.

new chris cole kid?
or you just made another profile?....

kazbenson

« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2010, 03:21:09 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

new chris cole kid?
I havent been here for very long.. Whos the chris cole kid?

Skwisgaar Skwigelf

« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2010, 12:59:15 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

new chris cole kid?
If I actually even CARED enough to make a new profile, I definitely wouldn't put Children of Bodom as my avatar. That would be an obvious giveaway as to who I am.

Scallywag crew!

poor alice

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -133
  • ♦️♣️♥️♠️
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2010, 12:20:49 PM »
i wanna get one of these P2 boards to try em out, or one of the Blind eternal life boards (90 day gaurantee)

in the past ive had what some would be quick to describe as "gimmick" construction boards, like when darkstar started doing those armour plys etc, i bought one out of curiousity and to see if it did make a diff.

that board lasted well over 2 months off skating everyday in good condition, and still felt strong.

i wouldnt be quick to judge these different ways of making decks, some of them probably do what they say, and some of them dont.
i for one am willing to try new different decks etc, especially if they claim to last longer and cost the same as a regular 7ply deck
I'm going to argue that Placebo owes their entire career to a Canadian dude's skate video part. Appleyard should be getting royalties for this shit.

kazbenson

« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2010, 04:14:25 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

new chris cole kid?
[close]
If I actually even CARED enough to make a new profile, I definitely wouldn't put Children of Bodom as my avatar. That would be an obvious giveaway as to who I am.
is laiho wearing a fallen shirt?

Skwisgaar Skwigelf

« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2010, 04:37:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

new chris cole kid?
[close]
[close]
Yes, he is. Cole and him met up and did that Fallen/Zero collab. The entire band wears Fallen gear now and again. I've seen Roope in Troopers. I think I saw Jaska in a Fallen hoodie or something.
For some reason the picture stopped showing up, though, so I had to take it off and put up a new one.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 06:46:41 PM by Skwisgaar Skwigelf »

Scallywag crew!

kazbenson

« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2010, 04:16:41 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

new chris cole kid?
[close]
[close]
[close]
Yes, he is. Cole and him met up and did that Fallen/Zero collab. The entire band wears Fallen gear now and again. I've seen Roope in Troopers. I think I saw Jaska in a Fallen hoodie or something.
For some reason the picture stopped showing up, though, so I had to take it off and put up a new one.
pity, I did like that guitar players make better fingerers thing.

Skwisgaar Skwigelf

« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2010, 10:13:14 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

new chris cole kid?
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
Oh, that? I can put that back up. Yeah that thing was pretty awesome. It's a sticker Alexi had on his guitar once and I just thought it was classic as hell.

Scallywag crew!

kazbenson

« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2010, 04:28:16 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

new chris cole kid?
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
Oh, that? I can put that back up. Yeah that thing was pretty awesome. It's a sticker Alexi had on his guitar once and I just thought it was classic as hell.
Awesome dude. I can never make up which guitar I like most, First it was the one which was black with yellow pinstripes, now its the white one with the black pinstripes and the pink one looks cool as hell. Which one would you choose if you could get one, or do you have one?

Skwisgaar Skwigelf

« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2010, 04:38:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

new chris cole kid?
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
Awesome dude. I can never make up which guitar I like most, First it was the one which was black with yellow pinstripes, now its the white one with the black pinstripes and the pink one looks cool as hell. Which one would you choose if you could get one, or do you have one?
For ESP Alexi's? Probably the white with black pinstripe, because it has the sick scythe inlays as well.
I don't own one, though. That would be fucking righteous, though, if I did.

Scallywag crew!

kazbenson

« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2010, 01:32:56 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

new chris cole kid?
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
For ESP Alexi's? Probably the white with black pinstripe, because it has the sick scythe inlays as well.
I don't own one, though. That would be fucking righteous, though, if I did.
Dude, can you play any children of bodom songs? Look fuckin hard.

MrDreamPop

• Rep: -86
« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2010, 11:35:16 AM »
best/worst thread hijack in recent memory.
life poser