Author Topic: Zero P2  (Read 10091 times)

Skwisgaar Skwigelf

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 10000
Re: Zero P2
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2010, 08:28:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Who the fuck cares? I would only ever choose a deck if that pro has been ripping or graphic is sick. Most people stop caring after skating for a while.
[close]

new chris cole kid?
or you just made another profile?....
[close]
If I actually even CARED enough to make a new profile, I definitely wouldn't put Children of Bodom as my avatar. That would be an obvious giveaway as to who I am.
[close]
is laiho wearing a fallen shirt?
[close]
Yes, he is. Cole and him met up and did that Fallen/Zero collab. The entire band wears Fallen gear now and again. I've seen Roope in Troopers. I think I saw Jaska in a Fallen hoodie or something.
For some reason the picture stopped showing up, though, so I had to take it off and put up a new one.
[close]
pity, I did like that guitar players make better fingerers thing.
[close]
Oh, that? I can put that back up. Yeah that thing was pretty awesome. It's a sticker Alexi had on his guitar once and I just thought it was classic as hell.
[close]
Awesome dude. I can never make up which guitar I like most, First it was the one which was black with yellow pinstripes, now its the white one with the black pinstripes and the pink one looks cool as hell. Which one would you choose if you could get one, or do you have one?
[close]
For ESP Alexi's? Probably the white with black pinstripe, because it has the sick scythe inlays as well.
I don't own one, though. That would be fucking righteous, though, if I did.
[close]
Dude, can you play any children of bodom songs? Look fuckin hard.
Ehh, not entire songs. I usually don't learn entire songs. I've got the main riff to In Your Face down okay. The lick in it kind of pisses me off, though. The beginning of Touch Like Angel of Death... umm, a riff in Everytime I Die, right before the keyboard breakdown.
But yeah, the some intros are even hard. They have crazy fucking songs. I'm not too good at guitar yet, been playing for like a year. I don't having sweeps down, really, and I have limited tremolo picking skill. Not to mention, my electric isn't working at the moment, so I've been playing acoustic this whole time (Electric was my bro's, letting me use it, but it needs to be restrung, the Floyd Rose is a pain in the ass, and the entire body needs to be disassembled to be cleaned out. The springs in the bridge are fucked up too.) So I can't learn pinch harmonics and shit right now and really learn how to use vibratos and string bends, as well as the mentioned sweep picking (which is ungodly hard). Electric has more frets to, so I'm limited right now as to what I can learn.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2010, 08:33:18 PM by Skwisgaar Skwigelf »
or maybe its because your fist has to first be purified in the waters of lake minnetonka before it can touch dylons.

Scallywag crew!

kazbenson

• Rep: -271
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2010, 05:07:59 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Who the fuck cares? I would only ever choose a deck if that pro has been ripping or graphic is sick. Most people stop caring after skating for a while.
[close]

new chris cole kid?
[close]
If I actually even CARED enough to make a new profile, I definitely wouldn't put Children of Bodom as my avatar. That would be an obvious giveaway as to who I am.
[close]
[close]
Yes, he is. Cole and him met up and did that Fallen/Zero collab. The entire band wears Fallen gear now and again. I've seen Roope in Troopers. I think I saw Jaska in a Fallen hoodie or something.
For some reason the picture stopped showing up, though, so I had to take it off and put up a new one.
[close]
[close]
Oh, that? I can put that back up. Yeah that thing was pretty awesome. It's a sticker Alexi had on his guitar once and I just thought it was classic as hell.
[close]
Awesome dude. I can never make up which guitar I like most, First it was the one which was black with yellow pinstripes, now its the white one with the black pinstripes and the pink one looks cool as hell. Which one would you choose if you could get one, or do you have one?
[close]
For ESP Alexi's? Probably the white with black pinstripe, because it has the sick scythe inlays as well.
[close]
[close]
Ehh, not entire songs. I usually don't learn entire songs. I've got the main riff to In Your Face down okay. The lick in it kind of pisses me off, though. The beginning of Touch Like Angel of Death... umm, a riff in Everytime I Die, right before the keyboard breakdown.
But yeah, the some intros are even hard. They have crazy fucking songs. I'm not too good at guitar yet, been playing for like a year. I don't having sweeps down, really, and I have limited tremolo picking skill. Not to mention, my electric isn't working at the moment, so I've been playing acoustic this whole time (Electric was my bro's, letting me use it, but it needs to be restrung, the Floyd Rose is a pain in the ass, and the entire body needs to be disassembled to be cleaned out. The springs in the bridge are fucked up too.) So I can't learn pinch harmonics and shit right now and really learn how to use vibratos and string bends, as well as the mentioned sweep picking (which is ungodly hard). Electric has more frets to, so I'm limited right now as to what I can learn.

Wow, those are some sick things you can play there!Is sweep picking like what you hear in the beginning of lake bodom? It sounds so tight.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2010, 05:17:23 AM by kazbenson »
koston's career isn't based on the site...

Skwisgaar Skwigelf

• Rep: 10000
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2010, 12:50:13 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

new chris cole kid?
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]
Wow, those are some sick things you can play there!Is sweep picking like what you hear in the beginning of lake bodom? It sounds so tight.
No, I think that's the keyboard, if I'm not mistaken. A good example, though, would be the majority of the Kissing The Shadows solo.
or maybe its because your fist has to first be purified in the waters of lake minnetonka before it can touch dylons.

Scallywag crew!