Author Topic: The Weed Thread  (Read 180853 times)

QueeferMadness

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -343
  • Don't Fear The Queefer
Re: The Weed Thread
« Reply #600 on: September 20, 2017, 06:12:49 PM »
Don't do pot

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #601 on: October 07, 2017, 06:46:07 AM »
Any of you guys throw boveda packs in your mason jars? it's trending pretty hard in Canada now and it really does bring out the best out of your bud imo, if you get some stuff that was stored kinda dry, these really bring the smell and taste back to life. Been mostly smoking Jordan of the Islands strains(Mostly God Bud crosses) lately, but also some Death Star, which was crazy strong, never new the mid-west had so many sick strains originate there.

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -237
« Reply #602 on: October 07, 2017, 05:27:57 PM »
I had some Kosher Kush a couple weeks back and i thought it was really good.
Currently have cherry kush and OG kush, the OG is the bomb!
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
« Reply #603 on: October 08, 2017, 12:43:46 PM »
You guys should start checking out the terpene profiles for strains that you like, see what the similar terpenes are between them and it will make it so much easier to find strains that you'll enjoy.  For me, I realized Girl Scout Cookies got me right where I want to be.  I found out the main terpene is beta caryophyllene and bam a lot of other strains like Sapphire Kush or GDP are also high in that same terpene and also get me where I wanna be so it takes a lot of the guess work out.  Educate yourselves, read up on terpenes, canna-flavins, etc
ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #604 on: October 08, 2017, 01:15:29 PM »
Yeah, that's really interesting, from experience I know anything with a heavy lemon scent/flavour kinda spins me out. Makes a lot of sense to try figure what works well also.

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #605 on: October 09, 2017, 12:08:37 AM »
Great advice!

Any sites that show "roughly" the amounts?

I have one dispensary here and they don't label terpenes etc.

Just like THC content it will vary from grow to grow. 

Seedfinder is the most informative site out there but still doesn't really describe the exact terpene profiles. 

Check out the post for GSC..http://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Girl_Scout_Cookies/The_Cali_Connection/

Yeah, that's really interesting, from experience I know anything with a heavy lemon scent/flavour kinda spins me out. Makes a lot of sense to try figure what works well also.

That's that god damn Limolene! Does the same shit to me as well I get way too in my own head. 

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #606 on: October 09, 2017, 09:58:48 AM »
Shit yeah, that must be it then, kind of of shame as it smells amazing, but the wack thought spiral "OMFG" feeling isn't exactly worth it. Appreciate the knowledge drop as always man

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #607 on: October 09, 2017, 05:19:00 PM »
Shit yeah, that must be it then, kind of of shame as it smells amazing, but the wack thought spiral "OMFG" feeling isn't exactly worth it. Appreciate the knowledge drop as always man

I know what you mean, I love the taste but can't do the feeling.  Sometimes you can find decent crosses with those strains and something more bearable and it makes a world of difference.  You're in Canada so there must be something haha and anytime G happy to help. 

I'll Murray, I think I learned more about cannabis researching today, than I have in my whole life lol

Hell yeah man that gets me so stoked! Knowledge is fucking power dude and whether it helps you find a new strain you love or helps you avoid some shitty steroided out improperly flushed light dep garbage that's one more day you get to enjoy this amazing shit to it's full potential. 

johnes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #608 on: October 10, 2017, 09:18:06 AM »
Currently Girl Scout Cookies and OG kush are my favorites, every time i get some cookies it's dank af.
The Cherry kush i have right now is pretty chill, not as strong as the OG but it gives me a nice high before bed.
I've realized recently that pure sativas dont get me high, i might get a buzz but that's it which makes sense being that it's more for a daytime clear headed thing.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 09:19:38 AM by johnes »
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #609 on: October 10, 2017, 09:55:53 AM »
If you ever get a chance to try the forum cut of GSC do it, almost no matter the cost lol, top 5 bud i ever smoked, amazing phenotype which was amazingly grown, with a super unique almost minty smell equally amazing taste and high, I have no way of knowing if it was the real McCoy but it lived up to the hype either way

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #610 on: October 10, 2017, 01:33:53 PM »
Ill Murray check your pm's
Gentleman ninja warlock

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #611 on: October 11, 2017, 10:56:06 AM »
Found a good site for thc, CBD, cbn, terpenes the other day pals

Analytical360.com
Gentleman ninja warlock

shit4breakfast

• Rep: -15
« Reply #612 on: October 12, 2017, 01:52:29 PM »
Any of you guys throw boveda packs in your mason jars? it's trending pretty hard in Canada now and it really does bring out the best out of your bud imo, if you get some stuff that was stored kinda dry, these really bring the smell and taste back to life. Been mostly smoking Jordan of the Islands strains(Mostly God Bud crosses) lately, but also some Death Star, which was crazy strong, never new the mid-west had so many sick strains originate there.

Yes! Boveda packs are fucking essential for flower, along with mason jars. They released a Cannabis specific RH formula for Cannabis (54%) a few years ago as legalization has been spreading.

ontheswarm

« Reply #613 on: October 12, 2017, 03:28:53 PM »
Las Vegas legalizing weed is one of the greatest things to happen here. Love walking in a store and looking at a menu and getting to pick out exactly what you want. They have some pretty decent stuff called the value shelf which is $40 an 1/8. The really good stuff is kind of expensive though $55 with tax for an 1/8 but its like high times cannabis cup winners and is always the best shit I've seen.

ontheswarm

« Reply #614 on: October 13, 2017, 01:31:03 PM »
$40 an 1/8th????
 Holy fuck that is pricey

Gotta be good though I'd imagine.

I'm in Canada and I pay $24 for an 1/8th

Thing is you can see it and smell it before you buy. They have so many choices too. Not like a dealer who has one choice and you have to drive and deal with all this bullshit. They deliver to your house too which is convenient.

QueeferMadness

• Don't Fear The Queefer
« Reply #615 on: October 13, 2017, 01:36:24 PM »
40$ for an 1/8 is paying gram for gram here,60$ will get you a 1/4 of primo here

ontheswarm

« Reply #616 on: October 13, 2017, 01:54:34 PM »
40$ for an 1/8 is paying gram for gram here,60$ will get you a 1/4 of primo here

I wish I could see what you call "primo". There is no way 1/4 for $60 is really really good weed. It might be some ok chronic at best.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #617 on: October 13, 2017, 04:24:44 PM »
Expand Quote
$40 an 1/8th????
 Holy fuck that is pricey

Gotta be good though I'd imagine.

I'm in Canada and I pay $24 for an 1/8th
[close]

Thing is you can see it and smell it before you buy. They have so many choices too. Not like a dealer who has one choice and you have to drive and deal with all this bullshit. They deliver to your house too which is convenient.

I can smoke it before I buy it. It's a friggin dispensary.

My only qualm here is I have maybe 6 strains per day to choose from. I'm jealous of you fuckers that have 80 flowers to choose from.

Then I realize I have a license to grow which In the long run is cheap as fuck.  Takes some work though for sure.

Gentleman ninja warlock

JusticeAbberdash

« Reply #618 on: October 13, 2017, 05:04:03 PM »
Las Vegas legalizing weed is one of the greatest things to happen here. Love walking in a store and looking at a menu and getting to pick out exactly what you want. They have some pretty decent stuff called the value shelf which is $40 an 1/8. The really good stuff is kind of expensive though $55 with tax for an 1/8 but its like high times cannabis cup winners and is always the best shit I've seen.

I'm gonna be in vegas pretty soon, can tourists shop legally?

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #619 on: October 13, 2017, 05:06:50 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Yes as long as you're over 21. 

Any Cali Pals going to Kushstock this weekend?

Andrew

• Rep: 100
  • lightcatcher
« Reply #620 on: October 13, 2017, 05:28:40 PM »
been sick this week so havent been smoking before bed and my dreams are nuts, i know this gets talked about a lot but do any of you get worried about the effects weed has on REM sleep and memory?

ive never heard of kushstock but i generally dislike weed related events and the masses of people that congregate to those. tho it looks like a place where i can finally find an acid connect again tho
The only thing you nerds grind down is yer keyboard keys.

ontheswarm

« Reply #621 on: October 13, 2017, 06:23:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Yea as long as you have your ID or Passport you can buy from any shop here.

handsclapanin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
« Reply #622 on: October 16, 2017, 09:50:52 AM »
Expand Quote

I went to this really fun event called Skate N Bake over the weekend down here in SD. Combined 2 of my loves. The skating part was on the smallish side. Lots of weed though. I've never taken that many dabs in one day. Got a 1/2 oz of some really good bud for $75. Currently working with 8 strains, running the gamut from a really uppity Black Jack all the way to a nice heavy SFV OG. Every time I go to smoke, it's decision time.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #623 on: October 16, 2017, 03:43:30 PM »
Got a few bottles of CBD oil today.

Love that shit. 100mg/ml x10ml, 2 bottles. Good for abit
Gentleman ninja warlock

ontheswarm

« Reply #624 on: October 16, 2017, 04:33:58 PM »
Got a few bottles of CBD oil today.

Love that shit. 100mg/ml x10ml, 2 bottles. Good for abit

Tried CBD and it didn't do anything for me.

johnes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #625 on: November 06, 2017, 04:49:44 PM »
I've been making lots of brownies lately, a small batch every week.
I get 9 per batch and almost everyone who has tried them loved them. The only 2 people who didnt get a good high from eating 2 brownie were guys who smoke shatter and wax really often.
I don't strain out the bud either, i just toss it in with all the oil once the coconut oil is ready.
I think i can safely assume that each brownie is around 50-70 mg thc.
I use around 11 grams of low grade reggie and they still come out nicely potent. I only felt a little bit from eating 1, 2 gave me a good high, and then a week later i had 3 and it was great but i ended up sleeping all afternoon.
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

QueeferMadness

• Don't Fear The Queefer
« Reply #626 on: November 07, 2017, 10:01:52 AM »
Edibles don't really work for me, I've had all sorts of different ones from the internet, dispensaries, fuckin homemade. Never much effect.

To be fair though, I don't like hash, oil, dabbs or wutever. Just good ole bong tokes of bud are what I like

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #627 on: November 07, 2017, 01:52:19 PM »
been sick this week so havent been smoking before bed and my dreams are nuts, i know this gets talked about a lot but do any of you get worried about the effects weed has on REM sleep and memory?

ive never heard of kushstock but i generally dislike weed related events and the masses of people that congregate to those. tho it looks like a place where i can finally find an acid connect again tho
   What I read was when on cannabis you bypass the rem sleep and go into a deeper state that is more restful, it has a name like rem but I forget what it is.  Most people who smoke chronically report they don't remember dreams and the times that I quit smoking I start remembering dreams vividly and it was crazy.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #628 on: January 02, 2018, 06:34:30 AM »
This seasons outdoor helpin me get through the mad cold weather streak, got some super nice Sea-Warp and some other outdoor grown by a friend of a friend that is pretty damn nice too, didn't ask the strain but I pretty convinced it's partially blueberry, like some blueberry x afghan cross, got some nice kush of a buddy(also didnt ask strain) but super kushy/peppery myrcene smell and taste and potent effects

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 141
« Reply #629 on: January 02, 2018, 10:51:48 AM »
Day 1 of Recreation in CA and so far ive seen dramatic price drops on flowers and a noticeable Tax charge