Author Topic: The Weed Thread  (Read 66418 times)

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 41
Re: The Weed Thread
« Reply #750 on: June 11, 2018, 09:34:04 AM »
Yeah I figured youíd have minimums and not sell to a stranger lol.
I consume poison on a daily basis so that info doesnít really make me feel anything, I know of people having shat and wax but Iím too cheap to buy it.
This is my first cart and I probably wonít buy them regularly at all because of said cheapness.

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 377
« Reply #751 on: June 15, 2018, 09:02:33 PM »
whatís up old friends .. i fell off a roof/ladder today and really fucked my back up real nice .. can someone explain cbd to me

not trying to get into dog drugs and have a feeling this is gonna last a little bit; please advise . thx

bawtawdinfinity

« Reply #752 on: June 15, 2018, 09:46:37 PM »
whatís up old friends .. i fell off a roof/ladder today and really fucked my back up real nice .. can someone explain cbd to me

not trying to get into dog drugs and have a feeling this is gonna last a little bit; please advise . thx
Were you jerking off on the ladder?

No negative side effects, feels similar to the body feel of weed how it can relax and make you feel your skin less if ya know what I'm sayin. Pain becomes more of a tingle sensation. Vape is best, tincture, then pills, haven't tried skin rub.

If that doesn't work just go with some kratom, trust me when I say its completely controllable while still giving positive effects, pm me for source or buy from johnes. Negative is minor withdrawal that can be avoided with tapering. Natures hydrocodone, but its self limiting.

Also look into dsmo maybe, its a byproduct of wood pulp, I never tried, but some report good effects. No psychoactive effects.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #753 on: June 15, 2018, 10:10:57 PM »

Really good for any inflammatory conditions and pain. Very anxiolytic. Gives a muscle relaxing effect and mental clarity. Promotes really good deep sleep without any type of drugged out feeling.

Helps with just about anything. Shits crazy good.

Downside is cost. It's not cheap, but once you use it for 2 weeks you'll probably justify the cost and keep buying it.

Vaping/shatter etc works the fastest but has a short half life. Very expensive. Pills work great but the onset takes 20-40 minutes. Sublingual is my go too. Fast acting(2-5 mins) and lasts 6-8 hours

Kratom + CBD is interesting territory since CBD makes opiates/opiod like compounds more efficacious.

johnes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #754 on: June 17, 2018, 06:19:29 AM »
I have 55 grams of CBD flower coming in a few days, 20%cbd and 0% thc, really excited to try and Iíll be selling it for better prices than the websites google brings up for Cbd flower.

johnes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #755 on: June 17, 2018, 06:23:41 AM »

Cbd tinctures and edible/pills are really about as strong as Over the counter pain meds in my experience. Kratom can be a really tremendous help though.

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 348
« Reply #756 on: June 17, 2018, 06:36:45 AM »
I have 55 grams of CBD flower coming in a few days, 20%cbd and 0% thc, really excited to try and Iíll be selling it for better prices than the websites google brings up for Cbd flower.

There's no naturally occurring plants that are going to have percentages like that.  All plants, even industrial hemp, have a range of cannabinoids even if it's something like 0.5%

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #757 on: June 17, 2018, 08:30:22 AM »
[quote author=johnes link=topic=46510.msg2816743#msg2816743 date=1529241569

O.03 is often the standard, from hemp.

Pure CBD is awesome, but your NOT going to find it in flower Johnes. Plus, in flower it's much better in a 1:1 or 2:1 ratio

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #758 on: June 17, 2018, 08:59:34 AM »
Ooops, fucked up that post.

Anyhow, growers/breeders are getting way fuckin better with high CBD strains. You used to have to basically pick thc or CBD, not both. Or it would be like a 1:1 of like 5%

Now we're seeing some 1:1 around 15%

It's hard to grow high levels of both CBD and thc, it's just a genetics thing.

If you have money and great connections, you might find 20% THC/15%cbd

20%cbd on it's own is insane too. It's out there though, but it highly likely to have 4-8% THC as well

johnes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #759 on: June 17, 2018, 10:09:10 AM »
Question though: do I need to de carb cbd buds to make edibles like I would regualr bud? Since itís cbda im thinking no.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2018, 10:17:39 AM by johnes »

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #760 on: June 17, 2018, 10:43:01 AM »
Question though: do I need to de carb cbd buds to make edibles like I would regualr bud? Since itís cbda im thinking no.

Actually, with CBD both work. But cO2 extraction is the method you should be after.

Raw is second best. Decarb works but you lose alot of medicine

johnes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #761 on: June 17, 2018, 11:11:11 AM »

The flower is all lab tested and has excellent reviews.
Iím thinking with a single gram I should be able to yield at least 100mg cbd by extracting into coconut oil. I currently pay $30 for 600mg total cbd caps so Iím expecting this to be able to replace those.

cannabinoid Profile & Potency levels
20.95% CBDA
No detectable delta-9 THC
4.29 mg per g Caryophyllene
2.33 mg per g Myrcene
2.05 mg per g Humulene
1.38 mg per g Bisabolol
1.12 mg per g Limonene
.28 mg per g Terpinolene
.19 mg per g Ocimene

s.  Different from other popcorn buds offered through CBD Hemp Direct, Jazzy CBD is almost all small buds with no trim and very few stems.  This is an ultra-premium product from the @JasminCadavid hemp flower line!  Jazzy CBD (see test results below) is one of the highest testing industrial hemp flowers on the market and made available from our farm direct to you!  Jazzy CBD popcorn buds were curated by our team of Cannabidiol (CBD) artisans and handled with care

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #762 on: June 17, 2018, 11:56:22 AM »

The flower is all lab tested and has excellent reviews.
Iím thinking with a single gram I should be able to yield at least 100mg cbd by extracting into coconut oil. I currently pay $30 for 600mg total cbd caps so Iím expecting this to be able to replace those.

cannabinoid Profile & Potency levels
20.95% CBDA
4.29 mg per g Caryophyllene
2.33 mg per g Myrcene
2.05 mg per g Humulene
1.38 mg per g Bisabolol
1.12 mg per g Limonene
.28 mg per g Terpinolene
.19 mg per g Ocimene

s.  Different from other popcorn buds offered through CBD Hemp Direct, Jazzy CBD is almost all small buds with no trim and very few stems.  This is an ultra-premium product from the @JasminCadavid hemp flower line!  Jazzy CBD (see test results below) is one of the highest testing industrial hemp flowers on the market and made available from our farm direct to you!  Jazzy CBD popcorn buds were curated by our team of Cannabidiol (CBD) artisans and handled with care

That's impressive! Especially the terpene profile.

Who tested it? Is it third party?

C02 is still the way to go IMO

But if it's for personal use, I'd experiment.

My best rso is from high CBD flower(acdc cookies) and I expected it to be a lesser product. Now it's my go too

AC/DC cookies is roughly 15-18%thc to 4-6% CBD

johnes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #763 on: June 17, 2018, 12:07:40 PM »

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #764 on: June 17, 2018, 12:10:23 PM »
At those levels, me personally, I'd just smoke the flower.

johnes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #765 on: June 17, 2018, 12:47:51 PM »
I also have this strain coming, and relative of he acdc you mentioned.
 ďAC Diesel is a cross between the therapeutic ACDC strain and NorCal favorite Sour DieselĒ
I got 50gs jazzy and 5 gs of this ac diesel

17.75% CBDA
1.0% CBC
1.13% CBG
2.23 mg per g Caryophyllene
1.66 mg per g Myrcene
1.62 mg per g Bisabolol
.96 mg per g Humulene
.90 mg per g Guiaol
.44 mg per g Pinene
.23 mg per g Limonene

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #766 on: June 17, 2018, 01:05:06 PM »
I'd smoke both

Only time I'd make concentrates etc would be if I had an abundance from growing, which I happen to have since my AC/DC cookies yeilded about 270-320g dry weight per plant, times 6 plants

Milton99

• Rep: 0
« Reply #767 on: June 20, 2018, 04:19:50 AM »
Yeah outdoor is a lose lose for the environment and for you.  Just make one of these bad boys to start and you'll be burning in no time...

http://www.growweedeasy.com/marijuana-space-buckets
Yeap ;)

johnes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #768 on: June 20, 2018, 09:34:22 AM »
The cbd flower is really nice, I smoked a blunt and it gave me good leg relaxation and warm fuzzy face. I can sell some too.
Def a cool thing to try at least once.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2018, 08:24:54 AM by johnes »

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #769 on: June 20, 2018, 02:08:40 PM »
The cbd flower is really nice, I smoked a blunt and it gave me good leg relaxation and warm fuzzy face feeling. Iíll sell for $7 + shipping ($3-4)a g if anyone wants to try.

Post a few pics. Interested in seeing these buds

johnes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #770 on: June 21, 2018, 08:33:36 AM »
The cbd flower is really nice, I smoked a blunt and it gave me good leg relaxation and warm fuzzy face feeling. Iíll sell for $7 + shipping ($3-4)a g if anyone wants to try.

They are pretty small buds

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #771 on: June 21, 2018, 12:25:54 PM »

They are pretty small buds

Wow I'll say! Somewhat typical though with some CBD strains. Lotsa them look like shit and have zero bag appeal.

But, that seems to be changing lately. I've seen some very nice high CBD strains.

I'll post a pic of my AC/DC cookies, I think you'll be impressed. My first harvest of that strain but im very happy with how it turned out

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 348
« Reply #772 on: June 22, 2018, 01:51:23 PM »
Those don't even look like buds, just sticks and sugar leaves that most commercial growers would trim off

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #773 on: June 22, 2018, 09:18:05 PM »
Those don't even look like buds, just sticks and sugar leaves that most commercial growers would trim off

Lol yep, I was trying to be nice though

You see pics of cannabis from some middle eastern countries? Looks like someone shit in their hand and it dried for two weeks in the hot desert sun.

Ironic that many great strains are originated from those areas

johnes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #774 on: June 23, 2018, 06:22:20 AM »
Yeah I paid less for these small popcorn buds, the Ac diesel buds were bigger but these tiny jazzy buds are great. Smoking half Nd half blunts with cbd And regular weed, soooo good.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #775 on: July 08, 2018, 07:17:58 PM »
Slightly  of topic but anyone got good research chem sites they deal with?

bawtawdinfinity

« Reply #776 on: July 08, 2018, 09:10:09 PM »
depends what chems you want

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #777 on: July 09, 2018, 07:08:31 AM »
Benzos 5e0 dmt shit like that.

Maybe even a hookup to homegrown mushrooms

bawtawdinfinity

« Reply #778 on: July 09, 2018, 02:27:21 PM »
Benzos 5e0 dmt shit like that.

Maybe even a hookup to homegrown mushrooms
syntharise.com

sododgy

• Rep: 8
« Reply #779 on: July 09, 2018, 11:08:06 PM »

Dark web it, it ain't hard. Wait, aren't you in OR? Just head to Portland and ask around. I personally wouldn't fuck with the clear net for purchasing and receiving illicit substances.

And what is up with those test results above? It only has registerable amounts of CBDa, and terpenes? It's supposedly high CBD meds but they aren't testing for pesticides or fungicides? Tha fuck? Not trying to shit on your jam, but that doesn't make a bit of sense to me. Then again, neither does even attempting to go for pure CBD outside of trying to make a buck of a scared market.

Entourage effect or bust.