Author Topic: The Weed Thread  (Read 180892 times)

ROCKxADIO420

Re: The Weed Thread
« Reply #240 on: June 13, 2012, 10:31:27 AM »
i once packed a bong with tobacco, covered the top with a little bit of weed, and gave it to a friend without him knowing. it was fucked up.

buttface

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 0
« Reply #241 on: June 13, 2012, 10:33:27 AM »
moleripping is definetly gnarly, i usually only do it at the end of a long day when your just chilling and want to get fucked up. it will make your bong nasty as hell though

TheNAC

• Rep: -26
« Reply #242 on: June 13, 2012, 03:04:52 PM »
Next time you guys are blowing it down outdoors, as soon as you feel it, imagine you're in a room and everything is painted on a wall. It should be especially nice with it being summer and all too. My buddy told us that the other day, but it wasn't like a brain teaser thing, it was just a stoner ass question. He's an artist and shit so I guess that's how the question came to him, but that shit is trippy. I could actually see the corner of two walls, and where the floor met the wall. It was like I was in a dome and a room at the same time. Anyways, my favorites are LA Confidential, Northern Lights and Blue Dream.

TheNAC

« Reply #243 on: June 13, 2012, 03:05:42 PM »
Also, has anyone tried the pineapple white owls? I like 'em.

Nosferatu

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 684
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #244 on: June 13, 2012, 04:50:21 PM »
Hey NAC, less weed thread more math thread.
I thought it wasnt just him solo, shouldve stuck with my og thought.
R.I.P Rusty. One of us.

TheNAC

« Reply #245 on: June 13, 2012, 05:36:33 PM »
Hey NAC, less weed thread more math thread.
:-[

Grand_Larsony

• Rep: -1
  • ALL HAIL CARDIEL!!!
« Reply #246 on: June 13, 2012, 07:05:45 PM »
Expand Quote
well where i'm from thats a roach, and you don't put it in after you roll the joint. thats nonsensical
[close]

Weird, I call it a 'kick' but here in the midwest 'crutch' is very common too. I find it impossible to roll a good one with it already in there, its too loose.

The difference in weed-related terminology always intrigues me...what do you call the remains of an already-smoked joint/blunt?

Where I'm from, the cardboard at the end of the joint is just called the filter, which is typically put in after it's rolled...the remains of a joint/blunt is called a roach, and a doobie is just a joint without a filter, hippy means the same thing as doobie ("fuck the filter, blaze it hippy")

Simon Sandleshit

• Rep: -1
« Reply #247 on: June 13, 2012, 09:15:47 PM »

Noticed those in my corner store the other day. I dont notice a different taste really, just tastes like blunt but they smell good as fuck..Cant wait to get home and blaze a blunt.

On the other hand, my father is telling me his father had schizophrenia, and smoking marijuana in teenage years can increase your risk of getting it, the risk is higher if its in your blood though..I dont know what to do, I feel like i should stop, only out of fear of going crazy though. The bud helps my anxiety. :/

Fairy Boy

• Rep: 6
« Reply #248 on: June 14, 2012, 07:08:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
well where i'm from thats a roach, and you don't put it in after you roll the joint. thats nonsensical
[close]

Weird, I call it a 'kick' but here in the midwest 'crutch' is very common too. I find it impossible to roll a good one with it already in there, its too loose.

The difference in weed-related terminology always intrigues me...what do you call the remains of an already-smoked joint/blunt?
[close]

Where I'm from, the cardboard at the end of the joint is just called the filter, which is typically put in after it's rolled...the remains of a joint/blunt is called a roach, and a doobie is just a joint without a filter, hippy means the same thing as doobie ("fuck the filter, blaze it hippy")

Huh, never heard of calling it something else when it has or doesn't have the filter. I like 'blaze it hippy' though, if i ever smoke a joint without a filter again i hope i remember to call it that
She takes it in the butt a lot now though so I suppose everything worked out.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #249 on: June 14, 2012, 09:59:51 PM »
Are you guys talking about tobacco or hash when you refer to a brown bowl?
I think the conversation is on weed+tobacco.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Gomez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -441
« Reply #250 on: June 14, 2012, 10:20:11 PM »
yeah, hash is a different kind of intense. anyone use a grinder that collects kief? my friend had one and we would end up packing straight kief snaps after a while with all that had been collected. i remember ruining my day off of one, i really just couldn't function properly to do anything and had to force myself to take a nap as a sort of life-f5. the memory has me laughing right now, goddamn i was fucked.

TheNAC

« Reply #251 on: June 15, 2012, 06:28:01 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Noticed those in my corner store the other day. I dont notice a different taste really, just tastes like blunt but they smell good as fuck..Cant wait to get home and blaze a blunt.

On the other hand, my father is telling me his father had schizophrenia, and smoking marijuana in teenage years can increase your risk of getting it, the risk is higher if its in your blood though..I dont know what to do, I feel like i should stop, only out of fear of going crazy though. The bud helps my anxiety. :/
Hell yeah, they smell fantastic

steve

• Rep: 45
« Reply #252 on: June 15, 2012, 11:09:43 AM »
yeah, hash is a different kind of intense. anyone use a grinder that collects kief? my friend had one and we would end up packing straight kief snaps after a while with all that had been collected. i remember ruining my day off of one, i really just couldn't function properly to do anything and had to force myself to take a nap as a sort of life-f5. the memory has me laughing right now, goddamn i was fucked.

it is, but the kind of intensity depends on the maker, the strain, and the type of hash. I like me some sativa dominant dry/crumble bubble any day. there's far less chance of mold growing and it doesn't stick all over the goddamn place.

Gomez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -441
« Reply #253 on: June 17, 2012, 09:54:36 PM »
whoa, hash can mold? what a bummer. i've never had any for myself, only when others had it and offered.

i just got a job and they don't drug test, so my friend gave me my friend gave me my zong back since i can start smoking again. oh the irony: i don't smoke in anticipation of having a background test at whatever part time job i ended up at, but being able to smoke after clocking out once i got hired somewhere; then i get a job that doesn't do a background test, but is too hectic for me really feel like i can spare the time (especially since i'll be loaded out of my mind from having been sober for a month).

Hannity

« Reply #254 on: October 08, 2015, 11:36:06 AM »
why doesn't anyone post in this thread anymore? is there another weed thread that people use that i just don't know about? seems odd to me that there's not more discussion/praise/criticism of the "drug" probably most linked in the public's eye with skateboarders. especially since i know plenty of you are living on the west coast or colorado where it's ubiquitous, and you probably see plenty of skate kids smoking weed all the time.

this is why we have a forum. so we can geek out on ganja and skateboards. i love seeing what other folks are blazing. blueberry for me right now. sorry my camera's so lame

posguy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #255 on: October 08, 2015, 01:31:27 PM »
why doesn't anyone post in this thread anymore? is there another weed thread that people use that i just don't know about? seems odd to me that there's not more discussion/praise/criticism of the "drug" probably most linked in the public's eye with skateboarders. especially since i know plenty of you are living on the west coast or colorado where it's ubiquitous, and you probably see plenty of skate kids smoking weed all the time.

this is why we have a forum. so we can geek out on ganja and skateboards. i love seeing what other folks are blazing. blueberry for me right now. sorry my camera's so lame

here's what I'm rocking out with

Coconut Lotion

« Reply #256 on: October 08, 2015, 04:44:43 PM »

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #257 on: October 08, 2015, 06:51:15 PM »
I'll buy about 2 ounces a year and be stoned for a few weeks, but as a daily habit $60 a week just for relief isn't worth it. Weed kind of sucks if you smoke it a lot

Q-50
Half- 90

fuck that! I'm going in tomorrow to vote for my boy Trudeau and it will be legal within a year!

posguy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #258 on: October 09, 2015, 11:41:55 AM »
I'll buy about 2 ounces a year and be stoned for a few weeks, but as a daily habit $60 a week just for relief isn't worth it. Weed kind of sucks if you smoke it a lot

Q-50
Half- 90

fuck that! I'm going in tomorrow to vote for my boy Trudeau and it will be legal within a year!

Aren't you a stand up citizen... go get drunk you silly canadian rollerblader.

JerrySeinfeld

• Rep: -3
« Reply #259 on: October 10, 2015, 05:32:42 AM »
Can anybody help me out in philly? Dont know anyone here

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -237
« Reply #260 on: October 10, 2015, 08:12:22 AM »
I've been trying to re used already vaped weed for 2 days. It sucks. I need to buy some today to make these tramadols set off real nice.
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 323
  • Low Scovilles
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #261 on: October 10, 2015, 09:02:42 PM »
fucking
korova
dips

I ate a bite off of this damn mint dip cookie earlier this week while in SD around noon. I was face to the glass fucked all the way until I got to the stone brewery in escondido around 7pm. I drank, leveled off, and slept for 12 hours straight afterwards.
Highly suggested.
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65504
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #262 on: October 12, 2015, 03:19:34 AM »
I've been trying to re used already vaped weed for 2 days. It sucks. I need to buy some today to make these tramadols set off real nice.

Save it and make butter. Waste to revape it...
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 348
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #263 on: October 12, 2015, 06:55:05 AM »
i have 2 plants growing right now, will be ready in 1-2 months, nothing better than smoking your own weed !
sorry, no pics...

OldmanEpic

« Reply #264 on: October 12, 2015, 09:35:23 AM »
Im a lightweight smoker. I only smoke a few times a year so almost any weed is good to me.

The shit you guys smoke would probably lay me out for half a day😂😂😂

shit_for_brains

« Reply #265 on: October 12, 2015, 03:21:29 PM »
i have 2 plants growing right now, will be ready in 1-2 months, nothing better than smoking your own weed !
sorry, no pics...

I have a buddy who has 6 plants that will be ready for harvest in a couple of days. He lets me go over there and fill up this big jar I have and then we weigh it like I'm getting frozen yogurt. He grows it for shits and giggles, isn't a dealer or supplier or anything, so I get a hefty discount.

Hannity

« Reply #266 on: October 12, 2015, 03:44:14 PM »
i gave my buddy some seeds in May and he cultivated them til Sunday when he made the call to trim. so the buds are drying right now at his house and i'm hoping to get a decent cut out of it...

shit_for_brains

« Reply #267 on: October 12, 2015, 05:17:29 PM »
i gave my buddy some seeds in May and he cultivated them til Sunday when he made the call to trim. so the buds are drying right now at his house and i'm hoping to get a decent cut out of it...

You better. You should've included terms of serfdom when you gave him the seeds.

handsclapanin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
« Reply #268 on: October 13, 2015, 01:30:35 PM »
fucking
korova
dips

I ate a bite off of this damn mint dip cookie earlier this week while in SD around noon. I was face to the glass fucked all the way until I got to the stone brewery in escondido around 7pm. I drank, leveled off, and slept for 12 hours straight afterwards.
Highly suggested.

I've been getting these Korova 1,000 mg Black Bars. Just a nibble will do you. 2 bites and you're not doing anything.

OldmanEpic

« Reply #269 on: October 13, 2015, 01:49:43 PM »
What do all you potheads(lol) suggest for reducing anxiety?

Indicas is what ive read over sativas.

Im tryin to learn

School me before i get a script