Author Topic: The Weed Thread  (Read 180833 times)

glutton.

Re: The Weed Thread
« Reply #330 on: April 01, 2016, 03:59:09 PM »
I just didn't want to post a photo of the stuff I literally have on my desk, because the location can be traced. Plus, I was tripping whenever I posted that, so I was a bit paranoid. Also, I have a rig and nectar collector, but I'm outdoors a shitload. I spent over $1000 on vape related shit for wax (in the past year alone), so I just wanted to make a recommendation. Plus, a g of wax and that pen combo would be about the same price as a quad of bud, which last about the same amount of time. The rosin I get goes to dispensaries, so it's good shit that goes through an industrial resin press. Also, the prices are usually around the same price unless you wanted some cheaper, dark, butane-blasted stuff. If anyone is serious about a actually making their own, I would recommend buying a press for about $200-500. Don't even bother with the hair straightener method. I can get about a 40-50% yield but most of my homies have barely gotten 20-30%. The reason I got lucky was because the hair straightener I used only had an on/off switch, and no temperature options. For me, it's a couple bucks cheaper to make, but I rather buy it than deal with a bunch of bullshit. Having fingers covered in wax fucking blows.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 04:07:46 PM by glutton. »

ill_Murray

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
« Reply #331 on: April 02, 2016, 09:02:40 AM »
Why not get a VPN hider or use TOR if you're so concerned about your location being traced?

At the shop I work at Rosin is generally between 40-50 a half gram while the name brand shatters and budders are between 30 (for say Nameless Genetics) all the way up to 120 (for companies like Higher Ground).  I've yet to see any Rosin reach that price threshold thankfully. 
ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

handsclapanin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
« Reply #332 on: April 20, 2016, 09:56:57 AM »
Happy 420 everyone!

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 348
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #333 on: April 20, 2016, 10:00:49 AM »

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #334 on: April 24, 2016, 05:09:03 PM »
I find it strange how Justin Trudeau promised to legalize weed and now it will be 2017 until the ball starts rolling...? Canada, I doubt it's going to happen. If it does, you won't be able to grow so just keep on keeping on.

swag nollies

« Reply #335 on: May 29, 2016, 03:47:26 AM »
High bike mission around town, on the lookout for rooftops.

HOODFIGHT 09'

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #336 on: May 30, 2016, 10:57:23 AM »
Vendor days at my work are the best, we basically just get tossed a bunch of free samples from companies that I already talk up anyways. 

Ice Wax is usually pretty far out of my price range but I got a couple samples and damn, it was only 120u but it's a whole different high. 

swag nollies

« Reply #337 on: May 30, 2016, 02:09:55 PM »
Vendor days at my work are the best, we basically just get tossed a bunch of free samples from companies that I already talk up anyways. 

Ice Wax is usually pretty far out of my price range but I got a couple samples and damn, it was only 120u but it's a whole different high. 

Got a question for a friend. Do people who buy the max amount everyday, for weeks, get noticed any different or is it whatever? And do you know of any police surveillance of customers inside/outside the shop?

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #338 on: May 30, 2016, 06:33:21 PM »
There's definitely a few people who clearly come in to buy for resale purposes but my bosses could give a flying fuck as its money in their pockets.

I have no affiliation with law enforcement so I have no idea what they're up to. The cops hate us more than the customers.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #339 on: May 31, 2016, 05:29:54 PM »
 I'm recommending my Plenty Vape.  If you go thru weed alot its good.  If you don't end up going thru alot this vape would be inappropriate cause the chamber is big and if you dont fill it it doesn't work right.  You can put about a gram and a half in there.  If you have access to trimmings you need to get this thing.  Thats all I use now.  You put a gram and a half of trimmings in there and you're good.  It's been called the 'bong of vapes' and that's an accurate statement  It looks like a work tool so it won't look bad in the car.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

glutton.

« Reply #340 on: June 01, 2016, 11:02:45 PM »
made rosin from Blue Dream that is going to a local dispensary...shit is finally going well for once.

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #341 on: June 02, 2016, 07:46:13 AM »
^Congrats dude, that has to be a pretty good feeling. 

handsclapanin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
« Reply #342 on: November 07, 2016, 08:11:44 AM »
All you California stoners. Get out and vote tomorrow yes on 64.
Thanks

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABc8ciT5QLs

Jordick

« Reply #343 on: November 07, 2016, 08:37:17 AM »
for nevadans, vote yes on #2 I believe

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #344 on: November 08, 2016, 08:49:35 PM »
Tremendous progress in such a short time. Any one who works for media will have their hands full for the foreseeable future. It's been everyday news in Canada for 10 years, will be sweet to buy directly from growers sometime in 2017 (praying.)

Cali, Mass, hearing others also.

botefdunn

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 684
« Reply #345 on: November 09, 2016, 03:19:42 PM »
fuck. can't be too many more seasons left in california now, hope you all had a good one. To everyone rejoicing about prop 64 passing, let me tell you like this, it's about as good for weed as a skatepark is for skateboarding, with all the pros and cons.

himlor

• Rep: 18
« Reply #346 on: November 20, 2016, 08:53:28 AM »
fuck. can't be too many more seasons left in california now, hope you all had a good one. To everyone rejoicing about prop 64 passing, let me tell you like this, it's about as good for weed as a skatepark is for skateboarding, with all the pros and cons.

fuck i dono whats worse, legal weed and the DUI laws (etc) that will follow or illegal weed and constantly watching ur back and worrying bout prison.. wish da law could stay out..

lilpeen

« Reply #347 on: November 20, 2016, 09:33:57 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

fuck i dono whats worse, legal weed and the DUI laws (etc) that will follow or illegal weed and constantly watching ur back and worrying bout prison.. wish da law could stay out..
They give you DUI's driving high even in states where its illegal. Just dont admit shit if you do get pulled over.

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -83
« Reply #348 on: November 20, 2016, 10:06:36 AM »
Considering getting my medical card for CBD treatment. Stuff does wonders for my mood, but holy shit capsules are expensive. My other problem is I wish it got you just a little stoned. I also don't have anywhere I can smoke, otherwise I'd just go that route with some high CDB strain (any recommendations?).
you never know about pre-cum 

himlor

• Rep: 18
« Reply #349 on: November 20, 2016, 10:11:08 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
They give you DUI's driving high even in states where its illegal. Just dont admit shit if you do get pulled over.

ya but like..they wouldnt know UNLESS you told them right? and it seems its not really on their radar (in states where it is illegal) unless you get pulled over first, as opposed to drunk driving where its pretty obvious just by how a person's driving.

anyways, wish da law could stay outta this one.

spliffMODE

• Rep: 5
« Reply #350 on: November 22, 2016, 08:13:27 PM »
Any of ya'll take dabs? I used to start my morning with one everyday then take a bunch progressively throughout the day.

What an efficient way to quickly get stoned. Kind of turns you into a fiend once you get used to them tho.

I would only recommend them for hardcore smokers.

Bumpovertrash

« Reply #351 on: November 22, 2016, 08:25:28 PM »
Same here man I crawl out of bed to my dab rig
For sure only for hardcore smokers though
I need to start smokin less I can't function if I'm not ripped

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #352 on: November 22, 2016, 08:58:26 PM »
The rosin I'm currently dabbing is fucking purple...

Esquivel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 214
« Reply #353 on: November 23, 2016, 05:55:21 AM »

dear lord
Expand Quote
And people say weed makes you creative
[close]
Good weed does - these broke ass skateboard designers smokin spice

shit_for_brains

« Reply #354 on: November 23, 2016, 10:44:38 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

dear lord

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #355 on: November 23, 2016, 11:20:16 AM »
I think I'm out of touch with weed culture I've been thinking rosin was just a typo up until seeing that picture

lilpeen

« Reply #356 on: November 23, 2016, 12:26:01 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

dear lord
Dude thats not natural, sketchy, looks like food coloring or someones hair straightener plastic melted into it. I quit smokin reef a month ago and I feel alot more clear headed and down to earth, despite benzo use/taperage. Im glad Im not like my teen years were I would fiend for that shit. If its around Ill smoke it, but I just dont want to buy it anymore. Feels good.

Also if youve never hit a dab rig before, my friend will give you one, but he puts a shitload on the stick on purpose, what a asshole. He got one dude tripping out so hard. He was about to fight me because he though I drugged the dab, cause I had alot wierd drugs on me at the time. Haha took dude like 10 minites to realize he was just trippin, something about the t.v. and the commercials changing ahah. Everytime I take a dab I hit the the fetal position immediately for a few minutes, its just too much. Closest youll get to I.V. weed.

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 141
« Reply #357 on: November 23, 2016, 12:39:20 PM »
That purple shit looks sketchy
Yea if it aint bright yellow or light/dark brown I dont fuck with it for dabs...not really a fan of the Rosin they always taste like cough syrup.

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #358 on: November 23, 2016, 05:18:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

dear lord
[close]
Dude thats not natural, sketchy, looks like food coloring or someones hair straightener plastic melted into it. I quit smokin reef a month ago and I feel alot more clear headed and down to earth, despite benzo use/taperage.

You sound like a fucking moron. 

That purple shit looks sketchy
Yea if it aint bright yellow or light/dark brown I dont fuck with it for dabs...not really a fan of the Rosin they always taste like cough syrup.

I totally understand your trepidation but I watched the dude press it in person.  The stuff came from a crazy Girl Scout Cookie phenotype that is as purple as Barney's dick and constantly clocks in at a ~30% THC content.  Pressed it with a real heat press, no hair straightener. 

SFB you continue to be the only older adult male from the internet I want to hangout with, please take a trip to LA soon. 

lilpeen

« Reply #359 on: November 23, 2016, 06:18:56 PM »
Sorry master fucking weed god. Its like showing a jungle tribe something, they aint never seen that shit before. But yeah I am a moron.