Author Topic: The Weed Thread  (Read 180793 times)

shit_for_brains

Re: The Weed Thread
« Reply #360 on: November 23, 2016, 06:28:01 PM »
You again? I thought the cops would've shot you over nothing by now.

lilpeen

« Reply #361 on: November 23, 2016, 06:33:44 PM »
You again? I thought the cops would've shot you over nothing by now.
Im only black on the inside

spliffMODE

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #362 on: November 23, 2016, 07:03:03 PM »
Forget the strain but this was a batch of some stuff my buddy did a while back, absolutely fucking delicious.

Pretty much my favorite consistency ever. Full melty wax; perfect for topping bowls, vape pens or just to dab. Shatter is good every now and then but this stuff was gold. Live Resin is also fucking incredible, make your whole face tingle with delight.

Never tried that rosin stuff but it looks decent. I dig the color.

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
« Reply #363 on: November 23, 2016, 07:23:41 PM »
Sorry master fucking weed god. Its like showing a jungle tribe something, they aint never seen that shit before. But yeah I am a moron.

You're a moron for talking about weed like it's some awful shit/speculating on something you know nothing about while claiming to be clear headed yet simultaneously suffering from a benzo addiction.  Go shove a Klonopin in your pee hole. 

I agree with you spliffMODE, wax is like a banana where there's only like 8 seconds in it's lifespan where it's perfect and right when it starts sugaring up like that is my favorite as well. 
ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

spliffMODE

• Rep: 5
« Reply #364 on: November 23, 2016, 08:11:55 PM »
Right, exactly. Pull and peel consistency as some call it. Just like Play-Doh.

Anything too crumbly is hard to handle and creates a mess. Also I've had too many times where I'm trying to break apart shatter when it's cold and the shit just explodes everywhere wasting away.

lilpeen

« Reply #365 on: November 23, 2016, 08:25:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Sorry master fucking weed god. Its like showing a jungle tribe something, they aint never seen that shit before. But yeah I am a moron.
[close]

You're a moron for talking about weed like it's some awful shit/speculating on something you know nothing about while claiming to be clear headed yet simultaneously suffering from a benzo addiction.  Go shove a Klonopin in your pee hole. 

I agree with you spliffMODE, wax is like a banana where there's only like 8 seconds in it's lifespan where it's perfect and right when it starts sugaring up like that is my favorite as well. 
:D Your sounding like a real weed jock or stoner fag right now. I didnt say anything bad about weed, I have a weed leaf tattoo, I dont care what you do. I feel more clear headed and down to earth, are you telling me thats not how I feel? Ive taken breaks since my teens and thats how it always feels. Of course your gonna defend weed with whatever words you can cause thats your life, your lifestyle, your job. Im not anti-weed but dont act like that shit doesn't effect people, negative and positive. I just shot up .2ml of propylene glycol infused with chinese synthed benzo powder floating around the 85% purity mark. I dont give a fuck dude, you think I would ever talk down on weed?

Im not hating man its just it is what it is. Enjoy your shit, Ill enjoy mine (Im not currently). I speculated, but you educated so I learned and actually googled the shit. Thanks, I admit when Im wrong. But one thing I cant stand is when people think weed is some holy sacrament shit that came out of gods asshole and has no side effects.

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #366 on: November 23, 2016, 09:31:01 PM »
I hope these new states that legalized cannabis sale will also allow growing. Buying and smoking it is great but there's nothing like a home cooked creation you can share with others.

shark tits

« Reply #367 on: November 23, 2016, 11:02:20 PM »
I hope these new states that legalized cannabis sale will also allow growing. Buying and smoking it is great but there's nothing like a home cooked creation you can share with others.
we voted weed legal in mass, i believe it's 6 plants per person. i just put 2 seeds in a pot in the window. looking forward to growing my 6 and prolly 6 for all my tenants. i don't smoke weed, hate what it does to people [not everyone but some people become the equivalent of blackout drunk but smiley instead of slurry] but damned if i'm not gonna practice my government given right.

Esquivel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 214
« Reply #368 on: November 24, 2016, 05:42:11 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
The rosin I'm currently dabbing is fucking purple...

[close]

dear lord
[close]

haha thanks, this picture is too accurate. Sums my feelings 100%
weed is illegal where i come from but i have some experience in rosin and oils and if i remember correct, the keef from purple haze (used to be big in the late 90's) had a dark purple color. Ill's rosin made me drool like a baby
Expand Quote
And people say weed makes you creative
[close]
Good weed does - these broke ass skateboard designers smokin spice

stabbedbywiggers

« Reply #369 on: December 03, 2016, 07:17:45 PM »

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -237
« Reply #370 on: December 17, 2016, 11:12:08 PM »
I'm taking a trip to Denver, next month. I hope to do some weed stuff. Any recommendations?
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #371 on: December 17, 2016, 11:40:01 PM »
Smoke some

EARL***THE***PEARL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -108
  • MR.MADN3SSS LOVES YOU... NT MM
« Reply #372 on: December 18, 2016, 03:18:53 PM »
pack a bowl

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #373 on: December 18, 2016, 03:29:35 PM »
I'm taking a trip to Denver, next month. I hope to do some weed stuff. Any recommendations?
Coughing gets you way higher

biggums mcgee

• Rep: 14
« Reply #374 on: December 18, 2016, 07:44:50 PM »
Where da mids at yo

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #375 on: December 18, 2016, 10:18:54 PM »
On the endangered species list these days. I do miss them.

childhood

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 663
« Reply #376 on: December 28, 2016, 01:47:40 PM »

I put this Quasi sticker on my vaporizer cause I thought it'd look sick, and it does, but it wasn't until after the next time I used the thing, that I realized it's definitely got a "judgemental girlfriend" look to the eye. Like every time I do another bag, she's looking at me like I'm a loser.

el chino

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -375
  • ants suck!
« Reply #377 on: December 29, 2016, 12:22:56 AM »

I put this Quasi sticker on my vaporizer cause I thought it'd look sick, and it does, but it wasn't until after the next time I used the thing, that I realized it's definitely got a "judgemental girlfriend" look to the eye. Like every time I do another bag, she's looking at me like I'm a loser.
dude, i have a bob marley grinder i got as a gift that i dont even like cause that dude looks dissapointed as fuck in that pic hahahah
im putting a sticker on it soon.
<iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="http://imgur.com/a/8ph4y/embed"></iframe>

shit_for_brains

« Reply #378 on: December 29, 2016, 04:07:40 AM »

Treat it like I do my wife. Whenever she gets like "should you really be taking four bong hits at 7am on a Wednesday?" and gives me those eyes, I do three more while giving her a harsh stare back.

CRAILFISH TO REVERT

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 506
« Reply #379 on: December 29, 2016, 10:26:41 AM »
My wife would be like.."why do you need a science project to get high?..just roll a fucking joint."  and i would be all "it's not a science project...you're a science..project..

shit_for_brains

« Reply #380 on: December 29, 2016, 02:57:15 PM »
My wife would be like.."why do you need a science project to get high?..just roll a fucking joint."  and i would be all "it's not a science project...you're a science..project..

I used to have this really stupidly overdone bubbler that my wife said looked like a crack pipe, and then started equating me with a crack head, so I made her watch High On Crack Street and that shut her the fuck up real quick.

CRAILFISH TO REVERT

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 506
« Reply #381 on: December 29, 2016, 03:50:05 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I used to have this really stupidly overdone bubbler that my wife said looked like a crack pipe, and then started equating me with a crack head, so I made her watch High On Crack Street and that shut her the fuck up real quick.

pipe shaming!

Justis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 241
  • illinoying
« Reply #382 on: December 29, 2016, 06:58:50 PM »
Gotta wax pen for Christmas and have been pretty fried since

Esquivel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 214
« Reply #383 on: December 30, 2016, 12:29:11 AM »
^ yep this is going to be my next purchase. Been hitting the rosin quite a lot lately and need to invest in something portable and convenient. Any recommendations?
Expand Quote
And people say weed makes you creative
[close]
Good weed does - these broke ass skateboard designers smokin spice

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -237
« Reply #384 on: December 30, 2016, 07:45:40 AM »
Like one that comes pre filled? Been thinking about getting one of those at a dispensary. I was wondering how long they last.

Also been loving firecrackers lately. Super easy and kinda quick to make.

I've never had wax before but I'm going to buy some in a couple weeks. Is throwing it on top of a bowl wasteful? I def won't have a rig or anything while I'm in Denver. Or does anyone know what would be best of
The concentrates to mix in a bowl?
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

straight

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
« Reply #385 on: December 30, 2016, 07:49:44 AM »
I think I'm out of touch with weed culture I've been thinking rosin was just a typo up until seeing that picture
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

biggums mcgee

• Rep: 14
« Reply #386 on: December 30, 2016, 08:02:05 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Like one that comes pre filled? Been thinking about getting one of those at a dispensary. I was wondering how long they last.

Also been loving firecrackers lately. Super easy and kinda quick to make.

I got one for Xmas too, just in time for a 1600 mile road trip. It looks like there's between a gram and 1.5 in it- I'm the only one using it and am hoping it'll last me a week or more. The one I got is a knockoff O pen. No button to push or anything, it's great.

What's a firecracker?

shark tits

« Reply #387 on: December 30, 2016, 08:36:37 AM »
have any of you had success growing the drug marijuana? i've got a tiny plant that seems ok but a gang of strawberry and space queen seeds and more people trying to send me seeds in the mail. i'm something of a gardener but this is my first foray into weed and all the googling i've done make it sound esoteric. can i just leave it in the sun and hit it w/ that water now and again? i don't want it to be too consuming especially since you can't eat it but i also want good plants.

stabbedbywiggers

« Reply #388 on: December 30, 2016, 08:44:30 AM »
I've never had wax before but I'm going to buy some in a couple weeks. Is throwing it on top of a bowl wasteful? I def won't have a rig or anything while I'm in Denver. Or does anyone know what would be best of
The concentrates to mix in a bowl?

Its wasteful, but so is buying a rig for a few uses. Throw it on the weed and hover the lighter and melt it into the weed.

Or vape it off foil, cause then you can taste the wax, I dont care what anyone says, I smoke dabs off foil... suck it.

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #389 on: December 30, 2016, 10:17:52 AM »
Pre-filled pens generally THC distillate I think.