Author Topic: The Weed Thread  (Read 180802 times)

johnes

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -237
Re: The Weed Thread
« Reply #390 on: December 30, 2016, 11:05:34 AM »
Pre-filled pens generally THC distillate I think.
That's right it's not wax, I'm dumb.
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #391 on: December 30, 2016, 11:23:40 AM »
Enjoy your trip btw man!, I'd say some nice bubble hash would be your best option, roll it Up, bong it on top of some bud, whatever, it's versitaile, and a pleasant smoke

johnes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #392 on: December 31, 2016, 10:36:42 AM »
Thanks man , bubble hash sounds like a good idea. I haven't had hash in 4-5 years.
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #393 on: December 31, 2016, 11:49:40 AM »
The first time I ever smoked hash it was on accident with these old men who worked in the kitchen of the burrito place I worked at when I was 16 or 17 or whatever. I went home and bugged out, drank a whole bottle of pepto that turned my tongue and inside of my ass black, and asked my 20 year old neighbor to cut my hair but ended up fingering her for like two hours instead while we watched King of The Hill. I don't think I ever spoke to her again after that. It was all in all a cool experience.

johnes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #394 on: December 31, 2016, 12:30:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Gotta wax pen for Christmas and have been pretty fried since
[close]
Like one that comes pre filled? Been thinking about getting one of those at a dispensary. I was wondering how long they last.

Also been loving firecrackers lately. Super easy and kinda quick to make.

[close]

I got one for Xmas too, just in time for a 1600 mile road trip. It looks like there's between a gram and 1.5 in it- I'm the only one using it and am hoping it'll last me a week or more. The one I got is a knockoff O pen. No button to push or anything, it's great.

What's a firecracker?
Nutella or peanut butter graham cracker with weed sandwich. I usually use a gram of flower or just over. This recipe video is good, I also use a way thicker layer of Nutella than this guy tho.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-5a12uIE6E&app=desktop
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
« Reply #395 on: January 01, 2017, 08:51:59 AM »
have any of you had success growing the drug marijuana? i've got a tiny plant that seems ok but a gang of strawberry and space queen seeds and more people trying to send me seeds in the mail. i'm something of a gardener but this is my first foray into weed and all the googling i've done make it sound esoteric. can i just leave it in the sun and hit it w/ that water now and again? i don't want it to be too consuming especially since you can't eat it but i also want good plants.

You can always just plant them outside in the warmer months and hope for the best with an outdoor crop, it is called weed for a reason, that shit will for sure grow.  

I went the opposite route and dumped a bunch of money into a little set up.  If you google No Till Organic, that's the method I was shown and this is one of my girls right now...

« Last Edit: January 01, 2017, 08:54:11 AM by ill_Murray »
ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

shark tits

« Reply #396 on: January 01, 2017, 09:16:08 AM »
oh, i intend to ill murray! i just felt overwhelmed by the internet literature on the subject. your weed plant looks amazing! i don't like the high but otherwise i'm all for it. my friend who grows mushrooms from wood chips has some great looking plants like yours. i'll definitely throw a bunch outside circa april and mostly hope teenagers don't get em.
[edit] here;s my little guy
« Last Edit: January 01, 2017, 09:21:22 AM by I sniff my own butthole all the time »

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #397 on: January 01, 2017, 08:18:43 PM »
Growing this stuff is like skating, insanely frustrating, lots of work but so fucking rewarding when it pays off. 

spliffMODE

• Rep: 5
« Reply #398 on: January 02, 2017, 12:06:59 PM »
Definitely a long patient process. I had some powder mildew problems and nutrient deficiencies but once I solved and corrected those I got pretty good at it.

White Dawg 7 weeks

Bruce Banner 7 weeks

Any of y'all ever try flushing with molasses near the end of the flower cycle? Best trick anyone ever taught me

edit: Murray those are beautiful! Love the trichome structure
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 12:09:26 PM by spliffMODE »

rathernotwalk

• Rep: 1
« Reply #399 on: January 02, 2017, 02:10:57 PM »
A proper indoor grow definitely takes a lot of research and investment, it takes much more than a fluorescent and a closet. If you don't really want to spend a metric ass ton of effort just sit on those seeds and scout for an area to outdoors next summer
Try finding places early on and put a buck under a rock where it's visible, if it's still there when you're ready to plant, then they might just remain unnoticed
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 02:14:56 PM by rathernotwalk »

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 322
  • Low Scovilles
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #400 on: January 12, 2017, 10:14:12 AM »
A proper indoor grow definitely takes a lot of research and investment, it takes much more than a fluorescent and a closet. If you don't really want to spend a metric ass ton of effort just sit on those seeds and scout for an area to outdoors next summer
Try finding places early on and put a buck under a rock where it's visible, if it's still there when you're ready to plant, then they might just remain unnoticed

If anyone does this, make sure you're in an urban setting and not in a wild land area. Growing outdoors in natural ecological settings poses a fuck ton of damage concerns environmentally. Every summer I have to do assessments of grow areas that have been broken down or raided and some of the degradation is going to last decades, if not longer.
  Ed Rosenthal has an awesome book on how to do it indoors for super cheap. http://www.edrosenthal.com/product-page/66b39b14-4a87-0901-2580-ba4388cf8ee6
Use this as a resource and make a solid effort at it in any method before you result to destroying natural areas for you're own benefits. If you live in an area where there are a medical system or recreational laws, use them as a resource too.

If you want to grow just as a hobby to watch the plant's life cycle, throw some seeds in a windowsill planter box. If you want to grow to produce a smokeable or processable product, then grow a vegetable garden and stash a sea of green plant within the interior of your beds. I've (allegedly) done this in front yards in urban areas and gotten away with it.

We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

biggums mcgee

• Rep: 14
« Reply #401 on: January 12, 2017, 02:20:12 PM »
I've only done outdoor but here's my two cents-

Put them outside on June 1st. They'll have three more weeks to adjust and Veg, and as soon as summer starts and the days get shorter the Veg stage will end and budding will begin.

Chicken wire and human hair/piss to keep away the critters.

Lots and lots of water. Can't be understated.

I've heard of a gazillion different nutrient recipes, everything from fish guts to cow shit, but honestly the cheap basic stuff you can get at agway or home cheapo does just fine. Expect to spend 20$/ dry lb per season.

When to harvest is entirely subjective.

doublepeenis

« Reply #402 on: January 12, 2017, 02:30:52 PM »
Chicken wire 
Yes. I had a little crop growing when I was sixteen and the fuckin bugs ate them all overnight. For a more stress free grow, go deep into the mountains or woods and just plant em with and mark the locations on GPS. Then you can leave em be and come back every so often to check em, or just let em grow and come back during harvest time and see how it went.

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 322
  • Low Scovilles
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #403 on: January 12, 2017, 04:28:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Chicken wire 
[close]
Yes. I had a little crop growing when I was sixteen and the fuckin bugs ate them all overnight. For a more stress free grow, go deep into the mountains or woods and just plant em with and mark the locations on GPS. Then you can leave em be and come back every so often to check em, or just let em grow and come back during harvest time and see how it went.

To reiterate. Please explore every alternate avenue before doing this. This is not a productive, efficient, ethical, or intelligent way to grow cannabis. Growing cannabis in undisturbed wildland areas is the Trump vote of growing. There are many ways to easily and responsibly do it in any location worldwide.
There are a bunch of great references on rollitup and grasscity as well. https://forum.grasscity.com/forums/absolute-beginners.590/ http://www.rollitup.org/

Like that Pfanner Anti Hero ad said, give a shit about whats around you!
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #404 on: January 12, 2017, 09:17:40 PM »
Yeah outdoor is a lose lose for the environment and for you.  Just make one of these bad boys to start and you'll be burning in no time...

http://www.growweedeasy.com/marijuana-space-buckets

rathernotwalk

• Rep: 1
« Reply #405 on: January 12, 2017, 09:34:27 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

If anyone does this, make sure you're in an urban setting and not in a wild land area. Growing outdoors in natural ecological settings poses a fuck ton of damage concerns environmentally. Every summer I have to do assessments of grow areas that have been broken down or raided and some of the degradation is going to last decades, if not longer.
  Ed Rosenthal has an awesome book on how to do it indoors for super cheap. http://www.edrosenthal.com/product-page/66b39b14-4a87-0901-2580-ba4388cf8ee6
Use this as a resource and make a solid effort at it in any method before you result to destroying natural areas for you're own benefits. If you live in an area where there are a medical system or recreational laws, use them as a resource too.

If you want to grow just as a hobby to watch the plant's life cycle, throw some seeds in a windowsill planter box. If you want to grow to produce a smokeable or processable product, then grow a vegetable garden and stash a sea of green plant within the interior of your beds. I've (allegedly) done this in front yards in urban areas and gotten away with it.

I have a hard time believing a small guerilla grow is going to do more ecological damage than we do making electricity in most cases. I mean I could be wrong but it sounds like dude just wants a plant or two not a plot. Dams and coal plants do a fuck ton of damage too, pick yer poison I guess

Cheers

shark tits

« Reply #406 on: January 13, 2017, 06:30:58 AM »
i plan on treating my weed the same way i treat all my other plants which is basically water every 2 or so days and leave it alone. i've got tobacco seeds and i know they strip the nutrients out of soil, i'm more concerned w/ them messing up my yard. i don't know of the efficacy of this w/ weed mites but i chop garlic and hot peppers into water and spray that on plants i don't want pests eating to good efffect.

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 141
« Reply #407 on: January 13, 2017, 06:45:32 PM »
Definitely a long patient process. I had some powder mildew problems and nutrient deficiencies but once I solved and corrected those I got pretty good at it.

White Dawg 7 weeks

Bruce Banner 7 weeks

Any of y'all ever try flushing with molasses near the end of the flower cycle? Best trick anyone ever taught me

edit: Murray those are beautiful! Love the trichome structure

Oh my god that is nice

doublepeenis

« Reply #408 on: January 14, 2017, 11:02:16 PM »
« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 11:09:30 PM by doublepenis »

johnes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #409 on: February 28, 2017, 07:51:36 AM »
I've been making RSO/thc oil lately with pretty good results.
I figured out if you don't decarb first, it's good for smoking but if you decarb you gotta eat it.
It's really simple too.
Been making firecrackers with the rso and/or just taking it like a pill.
Going to do a batch of smokable today.
Also using cheap reggie/schwag and it still works great.
$5 -10 bucks in reggie yields me half a gram to a gram of oil, it's awesome.
This is my recipe if anyone is interested.
2-10 grams of bud, can be cheap bud too.
Mason jar, everclear or 91% iso alcohol, spoon, garlic press, coffee filter. metal strainer bowl that stands, big plate, razor blade.
1. put ground bud and alcohol in the freezer for an hour or something
Put in mason jar, add alc just a bit over covering the weed.
Shake hard for like 5-10 min. Pour your mix into the metal strainer with a coffee filter in it over the plate.
Use the garlic press to squeeze out the bud and coffee filter.
Let it dry for a dayso all the everclear evaporates and then scrape off with a razor blade and put in wax paper.
Smoke it.
If you wanna eat it, decarb first.
You can still get high from eating if you dont decarb, you just gotta mix it with some peanut butter wrapped in foil and leave in the oven at 230 for 30-40 min.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 08:22:42 AM by johnes »
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #410 on: March 12, 2017, 07:32:32 AM »
Nice stash!, looking at the lemon d reminds me of this bit of super lemon haze I had a cpl months back, shit was a battle with my mind everytime lol, seems like strains with lots lemon turpenes are racy as fuck

curious about the canuck cookies, there are some amazing GSC cuts around atm, shit tastes so fucking nice and perfect blanced high, your in for a treat with that most likely, enjoy!

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #411 on: March 12, 2017, 11:16:29 AM »
hell yeah  ;)

TheBoognish

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 129
« Reply #412 on: March 12, 2017, 12:55:14 PM »
I've been low on stock lately and in between two jobs, so i have to watch my spending and can't be rolling monster joints. Did something last night I haven't done since high school (12 years ago)... I hot-knifed some Lebanese hash. Good googly moogly that shit put me on my ass, I didn't remember hot knifing to be so brutal on the brain.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #413 on: March 12, 2017, 01:58:51 PM »
I've been low on stock lately and in between two jobs, so i have to watch my spending and can't be rolling monster joints. Did something last night I haven't done since high school (12 years ago)... I hot-knifed some Lebanese hash. Good googly moogly that shit put me on my ass, I didn't remember hot knifing to be so brutal on the brain.

That's why I'm making hash lol.

Shits awesome
Gentleman ninja warlock

Esquivel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 214
« Reply #414 on: March 13, 2017, 03:57:33 AM »
Been pressing a lot of rosin lately, the last 4 months were heaven. So all this time i have been saving the pressed weed pellets and finally decided to make some iso oil out of them. I started with ~70g of dry, shitty, fibrous pellets that i considered a waste of time to be messing with at the first place. Fuck, i was wrong. Got 5 grams yield of proper nice iso oil that i have been constantly dabbing all weekend, trying to stop thinking about my busted knee. The flavor and the high are a mix of everything i have smoked in the past 4 months (basically indicas with some haze buds here and there) and are definitely weird. Also, since i did not put much effort and thinking in the process, i did not freeze the iso and the weed and thus got a dark green kind of gunk that still messes my head up alright!

Sorry for the length of the post, needed to vent my stoke! also, sorry i did not post any pics but Greece is super strict with dope and i have a court pending so i am just posting my story  :-\
Expand Quote
And people say weed makes you creative
[close]
Good weed does - these broke ass skateboard designers smokin spice

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #415 on: March 13, 2017, 05:18:25 AM »
this makes me curious, apparently they have really stepped up production of hashish in Lebanon's Bekaa valley as a result of the war in Syria, but I haven't seen much around, I guess it's mostly getting gobbled up in the middle east/Mediterranean, but shit I would love some high quality import hash and if one hot knife put you on your ass, its gotta be quality

TheBoognish

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #416 on: March 13, 2017, 11:55:15 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
this makes me curious, apparently they have really stepped up production of hashish in Lebanon's Bekaa valley as a result of the war in Syria, but I haven't seen much around, I guess it's mostly getting gobbled up in the middle east/Mediterranean, but shit I would love some high quality import hash and if one hot knife put you on your ass, its gotta be quality

That could be, I know there's quite a bit floating around in my area (eastern Canada). My dad who is an old-school hash head loves it.

One really does the trick (its enough, really) , two really gets me on my ass. I did three throughout the evening and was out of commission for the night.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2017, 12:23:09 PM by TheBoognish »

TheBoognish

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #417 on: March 13, 2017, 12:19:32 PM »
I know it's easy to make, but I'd have to save up a years' worth of kief to have a substantial amount of hash. I'm lucky, because in Canada we have so many online dispensaries, so I can simply order my stuff sitting on the couch and killer shit shows up to my door 2 days later.

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #418 on: March 13, 2017, 12:38:44 PM »
It depends on how much variety you enjoy I guess, plus it's hard to get top quality solvent-less resin powder with out a lot of work, either by dry-sifting kief or flowers, or using water extracting with bags, the level of purity you get will allow you press the hash much more easily either by hand or mechanically, the more pure the powder/extracted resin the more easily you can hand press it, becoming dark and sticky as the resin heads are smooshed, and voila hash

imports can be an exotic treat, but also often very very shit, but it would be hard to replicate the top quality imports yourself without a lot of work, and it may miss that certain something   

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #419 on: March 13, 2017, 12:48:42 PM »
I know it's easy to make, but I'd have to save up a years' worth of kief to have a substantial amount of hash. I'm lucky, because in Canada we have so many online dispensaries, so I can simply order my stuff sitting on the couch and killer shit shows up to my door 2 days later.
Those online shops must be making serious bank. Cannabismo probably does 10k A DAY, tax free. See all the money you're missing out on Justin? Fucking idiot!