Author Topic: The Weed Thread  (Read 180801 times)

DPRK

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -3
Re: The Weed Thread
« Reply #420 on: March 13, 2017, 01:00:09 PM »
The thing about import hash is its usually made from a strain that has been growing naturally in the area that its made for a long history of time. Definitely a treat. You cant get that kind of rare history and effect profile from the dispensary. Production methods are different too. Most of the first world strains have been crossbreeded to fuck. International import is definitely the way to go for that special treat. Bad thing is you either gotta break international law by mailing a few grams or travel to those areas.  

So domestic it usually is.

TheBoognish

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 129
« Reply #421 on: March 13, 2017, 01:05:08 PM »
Expand Quote
I know it's easy to make, but I'd have to save up a years' worth of kief to have a substantial amount of hash. I'm lucky, because in Canada we have so many online dispensaries, so I can simply order my stuff sitting on the couch and killer shit shows up to my door 2 days later.
[close]
Those online shops must be making serious bank. Cannabismo probably does 10k A DAY, tax free. See all the money you're missing out on Justin? Fucking idiot!

Man I'm so stoked I haven't had to buy my stuff from some sketchy dude for the last year and a half. Last guy I had used to make me wait 20-30 minutes in a McDonald's parking lot in broad daylight because all the good dealers were getting busted left and right. The quality was ranging from "meh" to "pretty good".  The farthest I've had to go lately was the post office, a 5-minute walk from my house. Price wise ? Pretty much the same as in the streets, sometimes cheaper unless you're getting something real exotic. The only strain I didn't like was THC Deliveries' Black Tuna, simply because it wasn't flushed well, the rest has been amazing.

Now the problem (if we can call it that) is that I have so many options and never know where to order from.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2017, 01:07:46 PM by TheBoognish »

shark tits

« Reply #422 on: March 28, 2017, 02:50:41 PM »
freinds, romans and stoners, my plant is growing up! i've got a bunch of saplings and even tobacco. i broke down and bought a light and it's keeping me entertained while i wait for snowmelt and be able to garden for real and start w/ food [i don't smoke weed].
for anyways, sissy's growing up and she's got little white hairs coming out. how long til these flowers grow and become 'weed proper' and harvest time? i get conflicting information when i google [some leaves are turning yellow at edges X others are curling down slihgtly.

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -237
« Reply #423 on: March 28, 2017, 08:48:48 PM »
Threw some seeds in a mason jar a few days ago.

I知 a fat Siamese cat.

shark tits

« Reply #424 on: March 28, 2017, 09:25:27 PM »
looking good johnes. be ready to transfer to a bigger pot before you know it.

straight

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #425 on: March 28, 2017, 09:34:07 PM »
one plant per pot
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

johnes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #426 on: March 30, 2017, 07:19:32 AM »
i wonder what will happen if I just leave them in the mason jar, the only good sun spot is on that window sill, I think it will get eaten outside
And a bigger pot won't fit on the edge. I guess it's not really a big deal if they don't work out, just Reggie seeds anyway.
I知 a fat Siamese cat.

Esquivel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 214
« Reply #427 on: March 30, 2017, 08:41:18 AM »
Does anyone here make rosin with hair straighteners?

Some nice plants & buds in this thread
« Last Edit: March 30, 2017, 08:45:41 AM by Esquivel »
Expand Quote
And people say weed makes you creative
[close]
Good weed does - these broke ass skateboard designers smokin spice

johnes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #428 on: March 30, 2017, 08:48:21 AM »
I've tried it with mostly low grade nugs, it works okay but, I would say it's
Been mostly a waste when I've tried.
I知 a fat Siamese cat.

shark tits

« Reply #429 on: March 30, 2017, 08:49:17 AM »
i wonder what will happen if I just leave them in the mason jar, the only good sun spot is on that window sill, I think it will get eaten outside
And a bigger pot won't fit on the edge. I guess it's not really a big deal if they don't work out, just Reggie seeds anyway.
if you don't split them up and one's m one f they will make fuck in the jar and never bud. other than that, small area prolly make em fight for nutrients. i had mine in a cup on a sill for a long time then my fuckstick neighbor bought a light and his plants got bigger so i got a light.
you gotta go from a 12 on 12 off schedule to 18 on to simulate summer apparently. dude i'm teaching about bees is a mycology and weed expert. he said you wanna trim it at certain spots to make it fork and grow more appendages. a lot of it sounds involved but you can just nurse a plant w/ sun and water.

Esquivel

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #430 on: March 30, 2017, 10:05:33 AM »
I've tried it with mostly low grade nugs, it works okay but, I would say it's
Been mostly a waste when I've tried.

I have been getting quite good results but only i f i am using good bud. It also needs to not be too dry. Also saving the pressed nugs to rinse with iso! I can see what you mean though, these concentrates have messed my financials big time
Expand Quote
[close]

Shifty Flip

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 295
  • and the whistle is screaming
« Reply #431 on: March 30, 2017, 10:52:00 AM »
Gonna throw my first batch of Live Resin in a few weeks when i harvest. Anyone here batch live resin themselves? Hints or pointers?

Shifty Flip

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 295
  • and the whistle is screaming
« Reply #432 on: March 30, 2017, 11:40:12 AM »
I'll be making rso as soon as my growing license arrives.

Rso is amazing

Yessir!! My Dad just got diagnosed with stage 4 kidney cancer. Can't do chemo at all, so Phoenix Tears it is.  Bummed he's in a state where rso is illegal still. It's just weird, because i can buy it on my block here in Colorado.  Usps saves the day once again

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #433 on: March 30, 2017, 12:42:14 PM »
Quote from: Shifty Flip  link=topic=46510.msg2626329#msg2626329 date=1490899212
Expand Quote
I'll be making rso as soon as my growing license arrives.

Rso is amazing
[close]

Yessir!! My Dad just got diagnosed with stage 4 kidney cancer. Can't do chemo at all, so Phoenix Tears it is.  Bummed he's in a state where rso is illegal still. It's just weird, because i can buy it on my block here in Colorado.  Usps saves the day once again

Sorry to hear man, but im glad your doing that for him.

Rso is fucked at first, im still building my tolerance.

Im sure you'll tell him how to dose it. Also make sure when he tries it he's got everything he needs in arms reach

I know it varies, but my first dose I could barely fuckin move. I almost pissed myself like 4 times trying to make it to the washroom lol.

First week was dose, eat, sleep, eat, sleep repeat. But my pain went waaa?y down Immediately and I got off percs very quickly.

Im at 400mg/day now and I can still function but im high as fuck for about 12 hours lol.

How are your prices? Still fairly high here, $40 a gram. That's why I got licensed to grow so I can make my own.

Gentleman ninja warlock

Esquivel

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #434 on: March 30, 2017, 11:28:05 PM »
rso is the shit! You guys are lucky to be living in states where weed is legal or at least somewhere close to where weed is legal. Greece is centuries away from anything that has to do with legalization and apart from Athens, getting hold of dope on the regs anywhere else can prove to be some huge struggle. Fuck I can't even post pictures of the shitty, eastern-euro-buds that I've been consuming lately.
Expand Quote
[close]

johnes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #435 on: March 31, 2017, 02:21:47 PM »
rso is the shit! You guys are lucky to be living in states where weed is legal or at least somewhere close to where weed is legal. Greece is centuries away from anything that has to do with legalization and apart from Athens, getting hold of dope on the regs anywhere else can prove to be some huge struggle. Fuck I can't even post pictures of the shitty, eastern-euro-buds that I've been consuming lately.
What size nugs would you use with the hair straighter?

I just finished my good stuff so I'm gonna be smoking cheap brick weed until next friday, the plus is that it's practically a tolerance break.
I知 a fat Siamese cat.

Esquivel

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #436 on: April 01, 2017, 04:34:22 PM »
^i use a good joint's worth of bud for each press. I also squeeze the buds with my fingers so that they are compacted and then put all my weight when pressing. If the gear is reasonably moist you are going to get some return for sure.
Expand Quote
[close]

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #437 on: April 02, 2017, 08:41:54 AM »
Anyone in here try the waters or extracts???

Tried that shit for the first time yesterday and Im pretty impressed how good it is for relaxing given it has zero psychoactive effects.

First dose I took a 3 hour nap and slept amazing, second dose I smoked a joint too and it was a really nice even high. Slept great afterwards too

Def. Gonna keep some on hand
Gentleman ninja warlock

pussyclench

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #439 on: April 02, 2017, 04:48:31 PM »
I bought an eighth of weed today

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #440 on: April 02, 2017, 04:48:51 PM »
First weed purchase since like 2014

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #441 on: April 02, 2017, 04:49:27 PM »
Prove it

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #442 on: April 02, 2017, 05:02:40 PM »
You caught me

johnes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #443 on: April 03, 2017, 11:00:13 AM »
Got a g of Fruity Pebbles and Sour Diesel yesterday.The taste and smell is infinitely better than the dirt i've been smoking the last few days.
He's bringing the medical to us, not sure what state it's from tho.
I'd actually asked for a cherry cola but noticed I got Fruity instead when i double checked the photo.
I知 a fat Siamese cat.

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #444 on: April 03, 2017, 11:28:15 AM »
4 zips that should last a bit

you also got shorted 2G because an ounce is 28.5 grams...

johnes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #445 on: April 03, 2017, 12:25:13 PM »
That's just a pic my dealer sent of what he had.
I知 a fat Siamese cat.

little ones

« Reply #446 on: April 03, 2017, 04:11:32 PM »
Ye sour deez and lemon deez, I like those tastes and effects. It really is the shit to pick out skrains man.

Anyone know the best heavy body indica, sleepy style?

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #447 on: April 03, 2017, 04:17:04 PM »
that muerte/death bubba shit hits pretty hard... definetly the bubba crosses/strains have the most narcotic effect in my experience, also mazar-i-sharif and other afghan strains but dont have as much trippy effect

Pigeon

« Reply #448 on: April 03, 2017, 04:21:34 PM »
Ye sour deez and lemon deez, I like those tastes and effects. It really is the shit to pick out skrains man.

Anyone know the best heavy body indica, sleepy style?
Harambe OG...stupid name but 25% THC

johnes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #449 on: April 03, 2017, 07:17:56 PM »
Sour diesel is fuckin great.

I still have some lemon diesel which is a lil different but holy shit you'll enjoy that bud.

It was years ago but one of the best strains I've ever had was Lemon Diesel.

For sleep when buds not enough, I actually use this CBD http://www.natureslove.org/new-products/full-spectrum-hemp-extract-drops , it's one of the best price per doses I've found. 500 mg hemp extract but it actually has 250 mg CBD.
I also give some to my dogs, i have one that's old with arthritis and another who has seizures.
I can def tell that it helps him have less seizures.

It's also handy for making evening firecrackers, I'll add a few drops of cbd and boom have a nice cbd/thc edible that works best like 4 hours before i want to go to sleep.
I知 a fat Siamese cat.