Author Topic: The Weed Thread  (Read 180889 times)

Coastal Fever

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 495
Re: The Weed Thread
« Reply #510 on: May 04, 2017, 12:30:46 PM »
Went to the clinic for the first time last night and picked up some Jack Herer.  It was labelled under sativas but I definitely felt a body high.  I was also stoned out of my mind and could hardly speak to my gf.  Maybe it's because I was so tired already and rarely smoke anymore, maybe I just can't handle my shit anymore.  It would be cool to smoke and not get anxiety.. I also grabbed some "sour cookies" which is a sativa dominant hybrid, so maybe that'll be less intense..

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 141
« Reply #511 on: May 04, 2017, 12:56:22 PM »
got some of these CBD mints ~2.5mg per dose...took one before work and its sort of working. 

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 348
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #512 on: May 05, 2017, 08:36:30 AM »
if you want to puke from weed, make it boil with milk for half an hour and drink it

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #513 on: May 05, 2017, 08:42:46 AM »
if you want to puke from weed, make it boil with milk for half an hour and drink it

Oh yo, you're on Reunion right? do ever get to smoke that legendary Zamal strain native to the island? Apparently an amazing sativa.

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 348
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #514 on: May 05, 2017, 09:27:14 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Oh yo, you're on Reunion right? do ever get to smoke that legendary Zamal strain native to the island? Apparently an amazing sativa.
i did, 2 puffs and you're passing out all blank lol, but now there's more hybrids and skunk, the OG quality is rare, and haven't seen the "2 puffs" one for 20 years...

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #515 on: May 05, 2017, 09:47:30 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]
i did, 2 puffs and you're passing out all blank lol, but now there's more hybrids and skunk, the OG quality is rare, and haven't seen the "2 puffs" one for 20 years...

:o woah cool! sounds heavy lol

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -237
« Reply #516 on: May 05, 2017, 10:42:21 AM »
got some of these CBD mints ~2.5mg per dose...took one before work and its sort of working. 
What're you using it for?
I知 a fat Siamese cat.

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 141
« Reply #517 on: May 05, 2017, 10:56:27 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I get really bad muscle cramps

johnes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #518 on: May 17, 2017, 06:26:15 AM »
Anyone here live in or near New Orleans?
We are moving to Slidell Louisiana, gonna need to find a hook up out there.

I want to take at least an ounce with me when we go, but that will only last 3-4 out of 10 weeks . :o
I知 a fat Siamese cat.

madtragic

• Rep: -1
  • Think differently, on purpose
« Reply #519 on: May 25, 2017, 10:32:04 PM »
Anyone here live in or near New Orleans?
We are moving to Slidell Louisiana, gonna need to find a hook up out there.

I want to take at least an ounce with me when we go, but that will only last 3-4 out of 10 weeks . :o

New Orleans right here. I can probably help out.

johnes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #520 on: June 19, 2017, 05:15:56 PM »
got bud for the first time in my new town and got shorted about $10 worth. it's bummer but luckily the weed is very dank.
I've been asking so mayb people around here if they know any dealers but i guess maybe they think im a narc or something.
I知 a fat Siamese cat.

dam

« Reply #521 on: June 19, 2017, 06:24:35 PM »
got bud for the first time in my new town and got shorted about $10 worth. it's bummer but luckily the weed is very dank.
I've been asking so mayb people around here if they know any dealers but i guess maybe they think im a narc or something.

johnes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #522 on: June 20, 2017, 08:44:37 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I've been looking into it but it just seems too sketchy. It's also kinda pricey. At this point im really considering making the 6 hour drive to houston to pick up an oz, it would be much cheaper there than here too. $175 in houston vs like 250+ here. Idk, if i had someone i actually knew who mailed weed i would probably be down.
I知 a fat Siamese cat.

dam

« Reply #523 on: June 20, 2017, 11:23:57 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
I've been looking into it but it just seems too sketchy. It's also kinda pricey. At this point im really considering making the 6 hour drive to houston to pick up an oz, it would be much cheaper there than here too. $175 in houston vs like 250+ here. Idk, if i had someone i actually knew who mailed weed i would probably be down.

Its not sketchy at all, more likely to get caught up buying it in public and transporting it home. If they do catch it, you only get a letter, no legal implications, especially for an ounce.

See if your Houston guy will do it for you, he takes no risk in it at all, he just uses a return address to a business, but you use your real name. Just have to vac seal 2 or 3 layers wiping each layer down with alcohol then seal in a opaque bag.

Even on the markets you can get ounces for 180-220. But do what you do man. Good luck.

johnes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #524 on: June 20, 2017, 11:40:04 AM »
Got a link on how to properly look into it?
I知 a fat Siamese cat.

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #525 on: June 20, 2017, 11:44:24 AM »
No chance of getting caught, it's not like you get a receipt.

straight

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #526 on: June 20, 2017, 12:56:11 PM »
i shipped a half ounce of weed to myself once when going on a ski trip with my friends to park city..ive never had trouble getting small amounts whenever i visit a new city but we needed enough to last us a week. we were staying in a house but sent it to the resort on the mountain with my name on it but with a bogus address/name from the sender..vacuum sealed with some cds if i remember correctly..walked up to front desk and said i was expecting package and it was sitting on the shelf behind the lady.. pretty great moment in my stoner days
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

johnes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #527 on: June 20, 2017, 02:11:35 PM »
No chance of getting caught, it's not like you get a receipt.
Saying no chance is a little strong.

On a dif note, i woke up with a sore throat and the beginnings of a cough this morning so i used that 1 g from yesterday and like .4 more the gorilla glue4 i've had and made a single serving of c(anna)oconut oil.

Been working on it all day pretty much and I just ate it so things should be going well in an hour or so.
I知 a fat Siamese cat.

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
« Reply #528 on: June 20, 2017, 04:01:54 PM »
As long as you're not dumb about it, USPS doesn't really give a shit.  They're like cinema employees, underpaid and understaffed so they don't care if you sneak in some candy or booze or whatever but if you go waltzing in with a handle and some pizza then they're going to feel some type of way.  Edibles and concentrates are obviously the easiest but pretty much any personal amount of flower should be good too.  All organic material looks the same under an x ray so no real trip there if you mix it in with some candy and in reality with the amount of darkweb markets and priority on terror your pack is just a grain of sand on a drug beach that is the post office. 
ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #529 on: July 17, 2017, 07:05:43 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

does that CBD stuff work for anyone? i have pretty bad back pain from sitting at my desk with terrible posture all day long. ive head good things about CBD oil for pain, so ive been thinking about picking some up.

Nora9

• Rep: -81
« Reply #530 on: July 17, 2017, 12:16:28 PM »
what about fixing ur fuckin posture

Nora9

« Reply #531 on: July 17, 2017, 12:17:01 PM »
i like to smok kousch

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #532 on: July 17, 2017, 12:30:46 PM »
what about fixing ur fuckin posture

my spine is curved a lot more than its supposed to be. even when i try to correct it, my posture is still bad. i used to have to get it checked all the time when i was a kid to make sure i didnt need surgery.

Nora9

« Reply #533 on: July 17, 2017, 06:46:24 PM »
you could try one of those waist cincher thingys

johnes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #534 on: July 17, 2017, 07:23:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

does that CBD stuff work for anyone? i have pretty bad back pain from sitting at my desk with terrible posture all day long. ive head good things about CBD oil for pain, so ive been thinking about picking some up.

I've been using this cbd  http://www.greenmountaincbd.com/30-bottle (grown in US) for my back and knee pain, i usually take an hour before and after i exercise to minimize soreness. It's only $1 per 20mg pill, so it's not a big risk to try out ( actually works best if you open the capsule and just pour under your tongue.
You can see their full lab analysis on the product too http://www.greenmountaincbd.com/lab-analysis
I do notice the difference in my general daily pain level when i take cbd. I also feel more stoned when i smoke the good after taking those.

I finally found a weed connect but he lives an hour away, kind of a bummer but I don't really mind the drive.
Ended up getting a very dank oz, the nugs are gr9. https://www.instagram.com/p/BWO2PsFjOsE/?taken-by=charmoffense
« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 07:24:45 PM by johnes »
I知 a fat Siamese cat.

IcanthelpitImfromMilwaukee

• Rep: 6
« Reply #535 on: July 17, 2017, 07:46:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

I've actually been debating on buying it for epilepsy, but opinions seem pretty divided on it regarding the quality of the different products and even whether it works or not. It's kind of overwhelming honestly, so I've just said "fuck it." I hate taking pharmaceuticals (the only medication I'm on is seizure medication), but if it works... I don't know. Maybe next time I have $90 laying around.

johnes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #536 on: July 17, 2017, 10:34:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]
I've actually been debating on buying it for epilepsy, but opinions seem pretty divided on it regarding the quality of the different products and even whether it works or not. It's kind of overwhelming honestly, so I've just said "fuck it." I hate taking pharmaceuticals (the only medication I'm on is seizure medication), but if it works... I don't know. Maybe next time I have $90 laying around.

The site i posted before has 30 pills for $34 shipped, grown in the US (if you're in the us), lab tested, extracted with coconut oil. It's not as big an investment risk
I知 a fat Siamese cat.

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #537 on: July 18, 2017, 09:22:56 AM »
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071PF5V76?psc=1

i went with this stuff. 500mg, full-spectrum USA made for $40. ill have it tomorrow, so ill let you guys know whats up.

ive been having trouble sleeping the past few nights too, so hopefully it can help with that too. i think im finally starting to get nervous about my wedding. getting married doesnt bother me at all. being the center of attention on that level does.

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #538 on: July 18, 2017, 09:49:12 AM »
Some chill indicas could help you after work also with pain and sleep, eat, smoke  whatever, but indicas definitely have some nice medicinal properties that may help you, some Afghan or Bubba strains or something

wheelies

« Reply #539 on: July 18, 2017, 10:00:55 AM »
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071PF5V76?psc=1

i went with this stuff. 500mg, full-spectrum USA made for $40. ill have it tomorrow, so ill let you guys know whats up.

ive been having trouble sleeping the past few nights too, so hopefully it can help with that too. i think im finally starting to get nervous about my wedding. getting married doesnt bother me at all. being the center of attention on that level does.
I got some sites that that sell benzos very cheap by credit card and are US based if your interested.

You could also micro dose the herbs, you don't need to cheef a joint, I find a 50mg hit relaxes muscle tension without getting high.