Author Topic: The Weed Thread  (Read 181105 times)

johnes

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -238
Re: The Weed Thread
« Reply #540 on: July 19, 2017, 09:47:42 AM »
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071PF5V76?psc=1

i went with this stuff. 500mg, full-spectrum USA made for $40. ill have it tomorrow, so ill let you guys know whats up.

ive been having trouble sleeping the past few nights too, so hopefully it can help with that too. i think im finally starting to get nervous about my wedding. getting married doesnt bother me at all. being the center of attention on that level does.
Looks chill, the only thing im not finding is how much cbd is actually in the product, since it is full spectrum, it probably only has around 250 mg cbd, the other 250mg would be the other compounds in the plant. The other parts of the plant are helpful too but cbd is far the best medical part of a cannabis/hemp plant.
Congrats on the wedding
« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 09:50:06 AM by johnes »
I知 a fat Siamese cat.

wheelies

« Reply #541 on: July 19, 2017, 11:43:40 AM »
I'm just exited to go the a weed store, bulk weed don't phase me, but shopping at a weed shop seems like just a ridiculous experience coming from the south.

wheelies

« Reply #542 on: July 19, 2017, 11:45:20 AM »
PS I can ship ounces out to  the pals while I'm out there, $150 + 8 shipping. BTC only dough.

Mark Renton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
  • Choose life.
« Reply #543 on: July 20, 2017, 09:24:45 AM »
I'm in London and I  tried dab for the first time yesterday and it's the fucking truth! I was intimidated because I heard it's strong as shit, and it was, but really nice high and zero paranoia. Then we did one burbuka joint  and one weed (don't know the kind) and again, expecting to become the Stanley meme but instead nothing but good vibes.
I also always wake up with galleries in my brain and gnarly migraine the following day but not this time. Happy days. Shoutouts to whoever discovered ganja.
video tape yourself saving monks. dont just do it. make sure its caught on film.

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #544 on: July 21, 2017, 05:56:40 PM »
That's awesome!^ it can be tricky to get a good chill buzz as an occasional user, as the effects can often be overwhelming

What do you guys think is the best skate strain?
I had this "Lambsbread" stuff that was super good for skating, very airy sativa high
Silver Haze is another good one, upbeat laughy high, without making you too uncoordinated or confused some of the other haze's too if they aren't to introspective

heavier indicas just make me lazy, make me feel kinda sluggish, but good for recovering after though

johnes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #545 on: July 21, 2017, 08:50:04 PM »
I've never really thought about picking a certain strain for skating, that seems like a good idea, getting a sativa before the sesh.
I can not even remember that last time i skated without smoking weed right before.
I've def had heavy indicas unknowingly before skating and i end up feeling too chill and fall trying to ollie up a ledge too casually lol and it takes like an extra 15 min to warm up.
I could imagine enjoying some strawberry cough before skating.
I知 a fat Siamese cat.

johnes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #546 on: July 25, 2017, 09:49:49 AM »
Expand Quote
got bud for the first time in my new town and got shorted about $10 worth. it's bummer but luckily the weed is very dank.
I've been asking so mayb people around here if they know any dealers but i guess maybe they think im a narc or something.
[close]

So the dark Alpha bay website that was recommended to me actually got shut down a few days ago.
I doubt anything would have happened to me but luckily i ended up not ordering anything off that deep website because my wife was super reluctant since she is working for nasa.
I had intended to buy from there once i had moved back home and her summer job was over, but since it's shut down now, it's not gonna happen for me :(

On another note, i picked up 5 g's of a nice sativa with a bit of purple on it. IT's a 2.5 hour round trip for me to get bud tho.

In 2 more weeks I will finally b home and able to easily get bud and for much better prices.
I知 a fat Siamese cat.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #547 on: July 26, 2017, 08:30:46 AM »
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071PF5V76?psc=1

i went with this stuff. 500mg, full-spectrum USA made for $40. ill have it tomorrow, so ill let you guys know whats up.

ive been having trouble sleeping the past few nights too, so hopefully it can help with that too. i think im finally starting to get nervous about my wedding. getting married doesnt bother me at all. being the center of attention on that level does.

been using this stuff for a little while, and while I'm not amazed, it does work a little bit. I definitely sleep better and while it doesn't totally kill all my back pain, it reduces it a good amount. Not nearly as much as something like vicodin would do, but better than aspirin. I left it at home today and I'm definitely feeling my back ache a lot more than the days where I take it. next time I'm going to go with something that has more CBD though.

and I'm cool on the benzo, bawtawd, but thanks.

wheelies

« Reply #548 on: July 27, 2017, 03:43:18 PM »
In Colorado I be dumb high...

Its not even fun anymore. But yeah johns they got 2 new sites if you wanna pm me but that's the thing them shits can extic scam real quick, but they stick around for 6-12 months.

ThugWaffle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #549 on: August 03, 2017, 01:00:34 PM »
I got way too high yesterday and had my first ever panic attack. That shit was gnarly as fuck, but I managed to bring myself back. For some odd reason I'm kind of glad it happened... ???

Mark Renton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
  • Choose life.
« Reply #550 on: August 03, 2017, 04:35:31 PM »
I got way too high yesterday and had my first ever panic attack. That shit was gnarly as fuck, but I managed to bring myself back. For some odd reason I'm kind of glad it happened... ???

I know what you mean. I'm so glad I had my fair share too. They helped me stopping trying to be a wannabe wiz khalifa and now I always enjoy my high times.
If you keep experiencing this try putting half of what you think is ok in your joint.
If you hang out with experienced stoners like I do, learn to take half of the puffs you think are ok.
This is so basic and simple but it took me a long time to learn.
I also stopped drinking cocktails and spirits and smoking weed at the same time. It was a ticking bomb every time.
video tape yourself saving monks. dont just do it. make sure its caught on film.

johnes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #551 on: August 03, 2017, 08:22:06 PM »
The one guy here at my apartments who helped me find bud once, asked me yesterday if i would make edibles for him and his friends, they brought over (and trusted me, a stranger with) 7 dank gs (about $80 worth around here) and brownie mix.

I used olive oil as my mixer for the first time because one dude said he was allergic to coconut oil, finished and cut into 9 pieces like tic tac toe, i kept the biggest and smallest piece for me, gave them back 7 big pieces of brownie.

I was a little worried that my recipe might not work as well with olive oil, but it worked great, I had a lovely chill high from mine this morning and the dude said him and his friends were blazed af.

Also low key kept 1.5 gs out of the 7 they brought me, and replaced them in the recipe with 2 gs of reggie.
Overall it was a good win for me, got some bud and a nice high for an afternoon of baking.
I知 a fat Siamese cat.

ThugWaffle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #552 on: August 04, 2017, 09:29:20 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I know what you mean. I'm so glad I had my fair share too. They helped me stopping trying to be a wannabe wiz khalifa and now I always enjoy my high times.
If you keep experiencing this try putting half of what you think is ok in your joint.
If you hang out with experienced stoners like I do, learn to take half of the puffs you think are ok.
This is so basic and simple but it took me a long time to learn.
I also stopped drinking cocktails and spirits and smoking weed at the same time. It was a ticking bomb every time.

Couldn't agree more. There's really no enjoyment for me in smoking so much that all I can focus is on how high I am. That's when it usually goes south for me. Now I just smoke till I'm comfortable and if I'm good, I just call it and let the people I'm smoking with finish.

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
« Reply #553 on: August 04, 2017, 10:06:56 PM »
Anybody get to try all the HTFSE/HCFSE stuff that's around now? If not check out this dude Extractioneering on Instagram to see some crazy science shit.
ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #554 on: August 06, 2017, 06:26:01 AM »
Woah that sounds cool! I guess it's like the ultimate dabbable substance?

Smoked possibly the best hash of my life recently, scraped off trim crew shears, definitely lots of plant matter in it but the fresh resin from live plant without using ice water or solvents, made it amazing, thick ass milky milky and the hash melted right into the weed/tobacco my joints after a few hits making it burn super slow and smooth, good times and definitely way better then a lot of commercially produced stuff i've tried

Dontfearthereefer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -232
  • Head kook
« Reply #555 on: August 08, 2017, 09:29:22 PM »
I've never had a panic attack in my life weed or no..

Just scrapped my buster for like the first time in a while, so gunned I couldn't even turn it. Nothing gets me higher then that compressed crystal from busters.

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #556 on: August 09, 2017, 10:39:58 AM »
Nothing gets me higher then compressed crystal from busters.
Can I get this on a t-shirt?

handsclapanin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 284
« Reply #557 on: August 09, 2017, 02:57:01 PM »
That's awesome!^ it can be tricky to get a good chill buzz as an occasional user, as the effects can often be overwhelming

I had this "Lambsbread" stuff that was super good for skating, very airy sativa high
Silver Haze is another good one, upbeat laughy high, without making you too uncoordinated or confused some of the other haze's too if they aren't to introspective

heavier indicas just make me lazy, make me feel kinda sluggish, but good for recovering after though

I'm all about sativas before and while skating.
I've never been the biggest haze fan. Although I remember this super lemon haze from a few years back that was great.
Lately it's been a lot of different Jack & Blue Dream strains. Got this Dream Queen right now which is great. All the dream strains make me feel very focused and concentrated. Jack is more creative. XJ13 is another favorite. And Sour D. Can't go wrong there. Lambsbread is a good one. Had a nice batch of that 6 months ago or so. And ATF.

If I'm out skating all day; by the afternoon I'm usually a little sore. So I'll add some hybrid in the mix. All the cookie strains and gorilla glue lately.

wheelies

« Reply #558 on: August 09, 2017, 04:27:12 PM »
Anybody get to try all the HTFSE/HCFSE stuff that's around now? If not check out this dude Extractioneering on Instagram to see some crazy science shit.
Its an interesting and new process and look. But basically what I gather is its one persons optimal oil, produced by someone with chemistry backround to explain why the process is the way it is. I'm sure its a good product and he knows his shit, but at this point... whats the point?

I want (not gonna act like I know) what I'm guessing is the 25-150 psychoactive compounds all found in cannabis to be extracted, or more likely synthetically produced, to be publicly available in basically a powder form for the end user to experiment with different levels of said compounds for a optimized personal experience. This guys product is somewhat representative of this so I back it.

Untill then I'm fuckin bored with the extra shit, I'm smokin my flowers and adding globs of oil to my blunts when I want to see shit behind my eyelids.

So to answer your question no I havnt tried it ::)

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #559 on: August 10, 2017, 07:51:09 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Its an interesting and new process and look. But basically what I gather is its one persons optimal oil, produced by someone with chemistry backround to explain why the process is the way it is. I'm sure its a good product and he knows his shit, but at this point... whats the point?

I want (not gonna act like I know) what I'm guessing is the 25-150 psychoactive compounds all found in cannabis to be extracted, or more likely synthetically produced, to be publicly available in basically a powder form for the end user to experiment with different levels of said compounds for a optimized personal experience. This guys product is somewhat representative of this so I back it.

Untill then I'm fuckin bored with the extra shit, I'm smokin my flowers and adding globs of oil to my blunts when I want to see shit behind my eyelids.

There are only like 8 or 9 main cannabanoids and of those only like 3 or 4 are actually psychoactive, with delta 9 thc being the most psychoactive. 

These dudes are taking all the bullshit out and leaving you with just terpenes and thc-a crystals. 

Keep smoking your herb which I'm sure is riddled with PGR and Eagle 20 though while cancering yourself to all hell with each blunt. 

wheelies

« Reply #560 on: August 10, 2017, 11:52:02 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

There are only like 8 or 9 main cannabanoids and of those only like 3 or 4 are actually psychoactive, with delta 9 thc being the most psychoactive.? 

These dudes are taking all the bullshit out and leaving you with just terpenes and thc-a crystals.? 

Keep smoking your herb which I'm sure is riddled with PGR and Eagle 20 though while cancering yourself to all hell with each blunt.
If you could smell me you could tell I emit STRAIGHT NATTY KUSH ODOR every fucking where I go. My terpenes and crystallization is sicker than yours bitch. 

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #561 on: August 10, 2017, 11:54:53 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

There are only like 8 or 9 main cannabanoids and of those only like 3 or 4 are actually psychoactive, with delta 9 thc being the most psychoactive. 

These dudes are taking all the bullshit out and leaving you with just terpenes and thc-a crystals. 

wheelies

« Reply #562 on: August 10, 2017, 11:57:28 AM »
YOU GUYS DONT EVEN SMOKE HEADIES SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

johnes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #563 on: August 10, 2017, 02:16:59 PM »
But does your sweat, poop, and pee smell like weed?
I知 a fat Siamese cat.

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #564 on: August 10, 2017, 08:23:44 PM »

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #565 on: August 18, 2017, 08:55:00 AM »
Found this link to a Pdf. of an amazing book on hash, pretty much the authority on it afaik, if not a little dated now, still a tonne interesting stuff
http://www.exkalapalatt.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/56266262-hashish-r-c-clarke-ocr-opt-aby-egykalapalatt.pdf

Coastal Fever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 507
« Reply #566 on: August 19, 2017, 02:41:29 PM »

Dontfearthereefer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -232
  • Head kook
« Reply #567 on: August 19, 2017, 03:10:15 PM »
Smoking pot is for losers

johnes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #568 on: August 22, 2017, 10:38:51 AM »
Got some Royal Kush and it is excellente 
I知 a fat Siamese cat.

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #569 on: September 03, 2017, 05:54:00 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I'm all about sativas before and while skating.
I've never been the biggest haze fan. Although I remember this super lemon haze from a few years back that was great.
Lately it's been a lot of different Jack & Blue Dream strains. Got this Dream Queen right now which is great. All the dream strains make me feel very focused and concentrated. Jack is more creative. XJ13 is another favorite. And Sour D. Can't go wrong there. Lambsbread is a good one. Had a nice batch of that 6 months ago or so. And ATF.

If I'm out skating all day; by the afternoon I'm usually a little sore. So I'll add some hybrid in the mix. All the cookie strains and gorilla glue lately.
was inspired by by this post to pick up some sativa dom. hybrids 70-30sh kinda stuff for skating and it's been really good especially the Trainwreck, less edgy high than the Hazes I was on before and better for being in public. Also got some nice Grape God for chilling and a couple chunks of nice hash(Moroccan and Canadian) to spice things up or just get into some space cadet vibes. Happy smoking, dabbing and vaping over the holiday guys!