Author Topic: The Weed Thread  (Read 180644 times)

JusticeAbberdash

Re: The Weed Thread
« Reply #630 on: January 02, 2018, 11:06:37 AM »
Day 1 of Recreation in CA and so far ive seen dramatic price drops on flowers and a noticeable Tax charge

We've still got a few months to go here in alberta, I'm looking forward to it. My best supplier is two hours away!

Nallid

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -14
« Reply #631 on: January 02, 2018, 12:07:36 PM »
Day 1 of Recreation in CA and so far ive seen dramatic price drops on flowers and a noticeable Tax charge
You're in SJ right? You have a recommendation for a shop? Buddy's is the closest to me, so I was just going to head there. Probably wait until tomorrow, see if the crowds die down.

handsclapanin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
« Reply #632 on: January 02, 2018, 12:34:56 PM »

28% tax down here in SD. And they can't do happy hour discounts any more. Looks like my days of going to the dispensary are over.

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 140
« Reply #633 on: January 02, 2018, 02:06:13 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
You're in SJ right? You have a recommendation for a shop? Buddy's is the closest to me, so I was just going to head there. Probably wait until tomorrow, see if the crowds die down.

Yep In san Jose...Elemental Wellness accepts recreational and has the best service/product

Expand Quote
[close]

28% tax down here in SD. And they can't do happy hour discounts any more. Looks like my days of going to the dispensary are over.

Yea mine was ~30%
« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 02:08:18 PM by Abyss1 »

SJ

« Reply #634 on: January 02, 2018, 02:14:27 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

CA Collective on Phellan off Monterey Rd for best prices and decent product

Shifty Flip

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 294
  • and the whistle is screaming
« Reply #635 on: January 02, 2018, 04:22:58 PM »
I went to the Green Doc's as soon as I moved to Maryland from Colorado in the summer. Super easy to get a medical card.  The first stores finally opened a couple weeks ago, but dam if I can pay $60+ an eighth xx for what I'm sure is really B grade shwuggets. It just baffles me that states have zero allowance for at home personal grows. But I guess it's that tax man. Cali at 30% tax is crazy too

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -237
« Reply #636 on: January 02, 2018, 09:54:24 PM »
Tax is 30% in colorado too, any day of the week people have $100 ounce specials so 130 with tax, those seem like really chill deals to me.

i've been smoking dirt weed lately but it does the trick. I'm finally building my weed tolerance back up since i started taking kratom i dont smoke a g and a half of dro everyday.
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

Pigeon

« Reply #637 on: January 03, 2018, 09:03:10 AM »
It seems like prices went up anywhere from 12-20%, depending on what I get. The only benefit of having a doctor’s recommendation is the amount you can buy...I’m not going to buy 8 oz of weed to get a discount. I used to buy the 7g special at my favorite dispensary for $35, twice a week. Now, it’s like $40-45, and they have to put every purchase in a childproof plastic-bag. There’s a place called Cookies...sells designer weed but also had $50/half ounces. Although I’ve seen bad reviews about getting shorted, I’ll have to pay $35/eighth of mediocre stuff at my current dispensary, since they want to eventually get rid of the special. If Cookies even gives me 10/14 g for like $60, that would probably be my cheapest option.

I wish this would stop people from being annoying about selling shit in Dolores Park. However, I could see it having the opposite effect...high school kid gets a bum to buy him shit weed from Ketama, which is about a 5-minute skate away.

Also, I never realized how important weed was for my sleep. I had two cups of coffee yesterday, with a small amount of food (throughout the day)..didn’t smoke much and I’ve only gotten 4 hours of inconsistent sleep from 3-7 AM...normally get 8 hours of amazing sleep.

JusticeAbberdash

« Reply #638 on: January 05, 2018, 10:30:19 PM »
I just finished ordering two vape pens pre-loaded with extract.

I'm so glad the future is the way it is.. I used to have to drive into a ghetto just to buy grams of horrible quality bud.

S.E.

« Reply #639 on: January 08, 2018, 03:21:00 PM »
so i've been buying weed for like 4-5 years.  i live in the midwest...and am paying 45 for an eighth and 90 for a quarter.  the dude im buying from right now i've been buying from for about a year and we're homies and the weed is always good shit. 

after reading this thread i think im getting ripped off.............am I? i feel like everyone i've ever bought weed from was around that range but it seems like people are getting hooked up cheaper.  should i find a new dude?

JusticeAbberdash

« Reply #640 on: January 08, 2018, 03:40:55 PM »
so i've been buying weed for like 4-5 years.  i live in the midwest...and am paying 45 for an eighth and 90 for a quarter.  the dude im buying from right now i've been buying from for about a year and we're homies and the weed is always good shit. 

after reading this thread i think im getting ripped off.............am I? i feel like everyone i've ever bought weed from was around that range but it seems like people are getting hooked up cheaper.  should i find a new dude?

Standard prices have usually been $40 1/18ths, and $60 quarters. But it can be more if its high quality, or if its hard to get bud in your area.

Before I got hooked up with professionals I didn't mind paying friends/acquaintances a little extra. If buying from the dude is convenient and reliable, I don't see too much of an issue. That's why it's always good to settle on a price when you first start dealing with someone, down the road haggling gets a lot more difficult.

shark tits

« Reply #641 on: January 08, 2018, 03:53:09 PM »

pm me, i'll ship you weed for better prices talkin about undercutter's pizza.

Pigeon

« Reply #642 on: January 08, 2018, 04:02:56 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
pm me, i'll ship you weed for better prices talkin about undercutter's pizza.
What's the most you can supply? I'm making rosin right now, but am looking for a cheaper plug.

shark tits

« Reply #643 on: January 08, 2018, 04:17:22 PM »
idk in weight but 4 big jars and a bunch of little ones. i gotta keep some for my gf but otherwise..... i got a few grams of hash too, homemade.

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #644 on: January 10, 2018, 03:13:49 PM »
cool you made hash too! what method did you use?

shark tits

« Reply #645 on: January 10, 2018, 03:18:38 PM »
cool you made hash too! what method did you use?
we got these screen bags and shook the shake in the bags so all the THC crystals fell on the table. once it starts going green [plant matter] you stop and you put dry ice on it and add water. then the green floats to the top and you scoop all that out, add more and so on.
ultimately it's just the hash and some water. you squeeze it into a paper towel, squeeze squeeze squeeze!
you open it up and it's a little piece of rabbit turd [that's what it looks like].
so dry ice method? i was kind of interning. my friend said usually they use snow, it's better than dry ice/cold water.

smellsdead

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1203
« Reply #646 on: February 20, 2018, 08:12:45 AM »
anyone that vapes dry herbs got a favorite vaporizer?

coneklr

« Reply #647 on: February 20, 2018, 08:17:31 AM »
anyone that vapes dry herbs got a favorite vaporizer?

If you're looking for one, there is a Pax Ploom that's been sitting in our drawer for a year or two I'd sell you pretty cheap.  Since I've been in WA I just roll joints and eat edibles so I haven't had much use for it.  I know it was a good one when I bought it, not sure how much better there is out there these days though.  PM me if interested.

Also just got a strain called white fire that is pretty phenomenal!

smellsdead

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1203
« Reply #648 on: February 20, 2018, 08:21:49 AM »
word thanks dude
ill give it a week or so and see if i can grab dat...god id love some white fire hahaha

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #649 on: February 21, 2018, 03:42:45 PM »
 I dunno what its like in the us but in canada if you get out of your car to smoke a joint make sure you hide your keys. If the cops show up and your tokin there gonna want to search you for your keys so they can charge you with inebreation while in care of a vehicle.  Just tell them you do not have the keys and that your gf has them and you don't know when and if she'll be back.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

JusticeAbberdash

« Reply #650 on: February 21, 2018, 03:48:16 PM »
I dunno what its like in the us but in canada if you get out of your car to smoke a joint make sure you hide your keys. If the cops show up and your tokin there gonna want to search you for your keys so they can charge you with inebreation while in care of a vehicle.  Just tell them you do not have the keys and that your gf has them and you don't know when and if she'll be back.

Is that in the east or west? I smoked in and around my vehicles for 10 years at least, never got bothered by the police once. I even parked in front of a police station to load my bowl once.

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #651 on: February 21, 2018, 04:43:01 PM »
airizer air if you just use it at home

pax if want to take it places(skating, outdoor shit, boozin)

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #652 on: February 22, 2018, 05:02:27 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Is that in the east or west? I smoked in and around my vehicles for 10 years at least, never got bothered by the police once. I even parked in front of a police station to load my bowl once.
  I think your just lucky man.  Technically in Canada you can get fucked for that.  I didn't check, I hope I'm wrong and its good on ur coast but I don't think so.

JusticeAbberdash

« Reply #653 on: February 22, 2018, 09:17:19 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
  I think your just lucky man.  Technically in Canada you can get fucked for that.  I didn't check, I hope I'm wrong and its good on ur coast but I don't think so.

Maybe I'm lucky, but out of all the people I grew up with who were heavy smokers, not one person ever had any issue with the police and weed! Totally unheard of to be hassled for herb. In my hometown one of our dealers even used a big neon "OPEN" sign in his front window to indicate when he had bud.

QueeferMadness

• Rep: -343
  • Don't Fear The Queefer
« Reply #654 on: February 22, 2018, 05:39:46 PM »
I got my g1 and my old man and i pulled over smoked a cannon and then he made drive, ive been driving stoned for over a decade with zero accidents or tickets. With this new legislation and the amount i smoke ill literally be legally impaired 100% fuckin bullshit

Canada sucks

JusticeAbberdash

« Reply #655 on: February 22, 2018, 05:50:02 PM »
In other news, I got my hands on an envelope of this rockstar live resin!

It's amazing.. I was skeptical of dabs and these high tech extracts, but they're totally worth the money (as long as you're not paying more than you need to).

AitchBeeGayBuh

• Rep: 58
« Reply #656 on: February 22, 2018, 06:06:40 PM »
First off the shop closed down at the beginning of the year near my house (been goin there for the past year) which has made me go 2 cities over (Santa Ana) to get my meds. It's cool when u have a car but riding a bike is a bit of a hassle.

Anyways, went to the nearest place an the tax was outrageous. Bought a 1/4oz n they charged me 30 extra bucks on top of what I was payin for it, then they charged me a couple bucks for a bag sayin that it was required by the city. Bummed but payed it that time then looked at reviews and found another store down the way.

This other store had better quality flowers, didn't charge me for a bag, and the tax on a 1/4oz was about twelve bucks. Big difference, so I guess do your homework first n get there while u can...

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #657 on: February 22, 2018, 07:29:33 PM »
  I would NEVER buy any concentrates.  I do make them.  That concentrate you toking, they're putting all there moldy shit into the mix  6 times out of ten.

JusticeAbberdash

« Reply #658 on: February 22, 2018, 08:05:52 PM »
  I would NEVER buy any concentrates.  I do make them.  That concentrate you toking, they're putting all there moldy shit into the mix  6 times out of ten.

Come on man, you worry too much.

Pigeon

« Reply #659 on: February 23, 2018, 01:25:12 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Come on man, you worry too much.
Moonrocks are bad. Hash oil-infused buds (such as Caviar Gold) doesn’t allow growth for fungi, in the short-term.

There isn’t much risk if you buy from growers or dispensaries, so stop scaring people.