Author Topic: The Weed Thread  (Read 180792 times)

EXTRA SPICY

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 322
  • Low Scovilles
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: The Weed Thread
« Reply #720 on: March 17, 2018, 08:05:23 AM »
Could just as easily post this in the things you're stoked on thread.
I should have owed $300 in taxes this year. But my buddy clued me in to his tax lady. All my medical marijuana can be used as a write off or something like that. And I'm getting $2200 back. Finally, a loophole for me.

The whole slap and the federal government strongly suggest you delete this post. Don’t use the word audit in your vocabulary for 3 years
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -137
« Reply #721 on: March 17, 2018, 08:35:47 AM »
That's how it is in Canada too. You get a large percentage of your medication paid back.

Canada has a bitch made prime minister in Justin Trudeau however, but I can't help but feel in the US, Jeff sessions is gonna show up with a wooden spoon and paddle your ass
Gentleman ninja warlock

JusticeAbberdash

« Reply #722 on: March 17, 2018, 09:27:41 AM »
I wonder if I can write off mushrooms in a similar way..

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
« Reply #723 on: March 20, 2018, 03:33:20 PM »
If you guys wanna check out the stuff I've been working on recently, my insta is Turdferfuson710.

So stoked to start building out my legal lab in the next couple months
ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #724 on: March 20, 2018, 04:27:46 PM »
If you guys wanna check out the stuff I've been working on recently, my insta is

Turdferguson710

Will do and similar here.

Mines @proceuticalnutrition
« Last Edit: March 20, 2018, 04:39:41 PM by Betaphenylethylalamine »
Gentleman ninja warlock

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #725 on: March 22, 2018, 06:52:26 PM »
Expand Quote
If you guys wanna check out the stuff I've been working on recently, my insta is

Turdferguson710

[close]

Will do and similar here.
     Hey man.   What do you think of degraded thc.  From what everyone says it seems that weed that has gotten some sunlight after it has dried would be a better sleep aid.  Like maybe slightly degrade some cannabis as to make it 'night weed'.  Have you tried any think like this?

Mines @proceuticalnutrition

I fucked up the quoting thing here
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #726 on: March 22, 2018, 07:10:58 PM »
I'm not sure of the logic behind that??

I've never had a sativa act like an indica because of sunlight. It doesn't change the terp profile so....

I'd suggest just getting a heavy indica if that's what your looking for, or at least an indica dominant hybrids

I just finished some lemon Thai(first time growing) and some God's green crack, I'll post up some pics soon!

Real nice buds! Should be a fun night!

Oh and if you like heavy indica never pass up the chance to try grampas breath. I got some in flower now and I cant fuckin wait, such an awesome strain(grandaddy purple x og kush)
Gentleman ninja warlock

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #727 on: March 22, 2018, 08:05:06 PM »
THC degrades into CBN which makes you sleepy.

Older weed=more THC degradation=sleep

smellsdead

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1214
« Reply #728 on: April 12, 2018, 04:10:02 PM »
looking to make some rice krispie treats or other easy edibles for the weekend-maiden voyage making edibles for me

some tips on decarbing/making butter? or any decent easy recipes?

any way to mask the smell of decarbing so my neighbors dont trip?

thanks folks

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #729 on: April 12, 2018, 04:30:52 PM »
looking to make some rice krispie treats or other easy edibles for the weekend-maiden voyage making edibles for me

some tips on decarbing/making butter? or any decent easy recipes?

any way to mask the smell of decarbing so my neighbors dont trip?

thanks folks
  220 celcius for half hour or 40 minutes (correct me if theres something better)  you shouldn't break it up much before you decarb cause its not in fact needed and cause you'll put trichs all over the cookie sheet and shit.  Then you can break it up not too fine and put it into a slow cooker with coconut oil for an amount of time.  I forget how long and then strain.  THen you can put the coco butter into caps with a syringe.  You need to buy a cheap pill holder so you can do 50 at a time. Canna pills are fun stuff.  I prefer them to fucking around with food preps personally. but you could just keep the butter and put it in food preparation (doesn't matter what but it's good to avoid sugar).  The organic material you strain out of your butter can be kept aside and applied to injuries.
 I guess you could try giving everyone a hair cut and throw that into the oven with the weed, that might mask the smell. 
« Last Edit: April 12, 2018, 04:48:44 PM by givecigstosurfgroms »

Jehoshaphat Augustus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 286
  • And you better believe: they're ALL silk
« Reply #730 on: April 16, 2018, 10:28:23 AM »
220 C= 428 degrees fahrenheit.
you bout to burn that hair and your devils lettuce

High Times did 4 different methods and sent them for evals to labs, the best way to do it is:

-Do 220 Fahrenheit for 25 minutes (session 1)
-make sure your oven heats evenly

-(your oven's thermometer is lying, buy a oven thermometer and be sure about your temp before throwing weed into the oven)
-(i have heard that as much as + or - 10 degrees can make all the difference)
-break stuff down into dime(coin) size pieces, on to cookie sheet, it needs to be small enough because if the heat doesn't activate the thc into thc-b, you're just eating dirty broccoli fluid

-then, take the stuff out, stir lightly on the cookie sheet
-throw back into oven for another 25 minutes (session 2)
-let cool for 15 minutes.

-Part 1 that no one talks about after 15 minutes, lightly mist ground material with 100% pure grain alcohol [everclear, volkov, etc]
(light spray bottle or get a CO2 cartridge based sprayer)
-part 2 that no one talks about let sit for another 15 minutes

-empty ground, baked material into saltless butter/coconut oil that is already melted in a crockpot/slow cooker on medium for 6 hours.
-strain into a cheese cloth, refrigerate.

1 ounce of material divided by 4 sticks of butter fucks me up.
I have success with this method using saltless butter or cocount
prepare for things to slow down and to sleep very well

TLDR: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1QIAD--b38
I got beef with Brian sumner and it’s onsite for that fat fucking red coat.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #731 on: April 16, 2018, 10:32:43 PM »
Sorry for the typo but yah 220 celcius would be too high for sure.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #732 on: April 25, 2018, 06:36:58 AM »
Jesus, got an oz of black domina yesterday. First time trying that shit last night

Tastes like a pepper bomb but fuck is this some tasty weed.

Rolled up 5 pinner's and didn't even make it through 3.

I was cleaning the house, smoked one. Went back to cleaning, smoked another and boom! Fuckin couchlocked.

Watched part of a show and started nodding of on the couch.

Slept really good and woke up refreshed.

Cool thing is my knee was very sore yesterday, probably the worst it's been in a few months. First or second haul pain was almost completely gone! This is some potent medicine but I wouldn't expect to function too long on it.

Oh and apparently I left our doors wide open last night and the TV on so I must had a hard time getting into bed, that or I didn't give a fuck?

Good times
Gentleman ninja warlock

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #733 on: June 07, 2018, 08:26:07 PM »
Bill C-45 passes!!!!

Fuckin rights Canada!
Gentleman ninja warlock

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -237
« Reply #734 on: June 09, 2018, 02:01:25 PM »
I just got a lemon skunk vape cartridge, it’s so good, I wish I had a legit plug to get them that didn’t cost $35-40 each.
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #735 on: June 09, 2018, 02:24:09 PM »
I just got a lemon skunk vape cartridge, it’s so good, I wish I had a legit plug to get them that didn’t cost $35-40 each.

That's not too bad. In Canada right now a cartridge is typically $30-$35 for the disposables. About $50-70 for the  prefills

Gentleman ninja warlock

feedmeseymour

« Reply #736 on: June 09, 2018, 04:17:27 PM »

SJ

« Reply #737 on: June 09, 2018, 06:14:18 PM »
pre-filled vape cartridges always tastes like chemical ass, even the top shelf ones.

Best way to go is a fillable wax pen and just buy shatter, ends up being easier on your wallet.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #738 on: June 09, 2018, 08:09:59 PM »
pre-filled vape cartridges always tastes like chemical ass, even the top shelf ones.

Best way to go is a fillable wax pen and just buy shatter, ends up being easier on your wallet.

Because it is chemicals and it's all made from shake lol

Totally agree with you

What do you guys pay for shatter? Up here she's $50-$75 a gram, depending on where you buy from. But I like phytoextracts and theyre always $50 or you can catch em on sale for $40/g
Gentleman ninja warlock

Pigeon

« Reply #739 on: June 10, 2018, 02:58:22 AM »
Buy P2 or Pure cartridges...they’re 86-94%.

Stop buying shitty product. If you can’t get good shit, just skate or fuck.

SJ

« Reply #740 on: June 10, 2018, 10:55:42 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Because it is chemicals and it's all made from shake lol

Totally agree with you

What do you guys pay for shatter? Up here she's $50-$75 a gram, depending on where you buy from. But I like phytoextracts and theyre always $50 or you can catch em on sale for $40/g

About the same price here in San Jose for rec. Before recreational came in effect, prices were like 30-45 for a gram. Although, I usually buy the half grams so I can control my proportions easier and stretch out my buck haha.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2018, 10:59:05 AM by SJ »

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #741 on: June 11, 2018, 07:48:56 AM »
All carts are fucking garbage.  They're made from distiallate which is essentially the hot dog of the weed industry and cut with various propylene bases that are fucking awful for you as well.

I make shatter, budder, sauce and diamonds. 

wholesale Prices are usually dependent on whether it's trim(15-30/g), cured nugs (30-40), or live resin (50-80).

I can't speak to Canada but I know in LA the dispensaries SOP is to double on the wholesale price. 

I'm pretty bummed that the cannabis market in LA is a fucking race to the bottom right now, people don't seem to care about quality at all and just want cheap. 

johnes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #742 on: June 11, 2018, 08:46:17 AM »
I really like the way the cart tastes, I don’t really have access to the actual legit concentrates, I’ve never even bought a gram of wax or shatter, I’m too cheap and I don’t have the tools to smoke it anyway.
I’ve taken 2 dabs in my life, next time I go to CO I’m gonna try to get stuff t use concentrates or just get cartridges and mail them back to me.
Id maybe be down to try out 2 grams of that $15 a g you have tho lol.
My weed tolerance is really low now, this pen I got does the trick pretty easily.
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #743 on: June 11, 2018, 09:25:27 AM »
I really like the way the cart tastes, I don’t really have access to the actual legit concentrates, I’ve never even bought a gram of wax or shatter, I’m too cheap and I don’t have the tools to smoke it anyway.
I’ve taken 2 dabs in my life, next time I go to CO I’m gonna try to get stuff t use concentrates or just get cartridges and mail them back to me.
Id maybe be down to try out 2 grams of that $15 a g you have tho lol.
My weed tolerance is really low now, this pen I got does the trick pretty easily.

Of course they have to make it taste good, they're pumping you full of fucking poison.  Google propylene glycol and popcorn lung and you'll understand what I'm talking about on a small scale. 

What state are you in because unless it's Alaska I think you're not looking hard enough. A lot of states that are still at the decriminalization level still have "seshes" which are these crazy mixes between a farmer's market and gun show.  Shit, look up CaliPlug on Instagram, he's usually in a different city every day setting up shop. 

The prices I mentioned before were wholesale and I don't ship to strangers on the internet. 

I'm sorry if I sound like a dick head but coming from my side of things it's frustrating when people like you (self proclaimed) cheap and uninformed continue to support fucking shit companies/brands

johnes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #744 on: June 11, 2018, 09:34:04 AM »
Yeah I figured you’d have minimums and not sell to a stranger lol.
I consume poison on a daily basis so that info doesn’t really make me feel anything, I know of people having shat and wax but I’m too cheap to buy it.
This is my first cart and I probably won’t buy them regularly at all because of said cheapness.
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

straight

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #745 on: June 15, 2018, 09:02:33 PM »
what’s up old friends .. i fell off a roof/ladder today and really fucked my back up real nice .. can someone explain cbd to me

not trying to get into dog drugs and have a feeling this is gonna last a little bit; please advise . thx
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

bawtawdinfinity

« Reply #746 on: June 15, 2018, 09:46:37 PM »
what’s up old friends .. i fell off a roof/ladder today and really fucked my back up real nice .. can someone explain cbd to me

not trying to get into dog drugs and have a feeling this is gonna last a little bit; please advise . thx
Were you jerking off on the ladder?

No negative side effects, feels similar to the body feel of weed how it can relax and make you feel your skin less if ya know what I'm sayin. Pain becomes more of a tingle sensation. Vape is best, tincture, then pills, haven't tried skin rub.

If that doesn't work just go with some kratom, trust me when I say its completely controllable while still giving positive effects, pm me for source or buy from johnes. Negative is minor withdrawal that can be avoided with tapering. Natures hydrocodone, but its self limiting.

Also look into dsmo maybe, its a byproduct of wood pulp, I never tried, but some report good effects. No psychoactive effects.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #747 on: June 15, 2018, 10:10:57 PM »

Really good for any inflammatory conditions and pain. Very anxiolytic. Gives a muscle relaxing effect and mental clarity. Promotes really good deep sleep without any type of drugged out feeling.

Helps with just about anything. Shits crazy good.

Downside is cost. It's not cheap, but once you use it for 2 weeks you'll probably justify the cost and keep buying it.

Vaping/shatter etc works the fastest but has a short half life. Very expensive. Pills work great but the onset takes 20-40 minutes. Sublingual is my go too. Fast acting(2-5 mins) and lasts 6-8 hours

Kratom + CBD is interesting territory since CBD makes opiates/opiod like compounds more efficacious.

Gentleman ninja warlock

johnes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #748 on: June 17, 2018, 06:19:29 AM »
I have 55 grams of CBD flower coming in a few days, 20%cbd and 0% thc, really excited to try and I’ll be selling it for better prices than the websites google brings up for Cbd flower.
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

johnes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #749 on: June 17, 2018, 06:23:41 AM »

Cbd tinctures and edible/pills are really about as strong as Over the counter pain meds in my experience. Kratom can be a really tremendous help though.
I’m a fat Siamese cat.