Author Topic: The Weed Thread  (Read 180845 times)

johnes

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -237
Re: The Weed Thread
« Reply #810 on: July 22, 2018, 07:35:19 AM »
I had been ordering the little popcorn buds but I recently got the regular buds. There’s a local smoke shop who has been buying all my cbd flower quick. I sold them 2 ounces for $205, that gave me like an 80 profit.
Also just ordered a QP, $269 and I’m gonna sell it to the shop for $400.
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #811 on: July 22, 2018, 07:43:45 AM »
The fuck is that?

I'm gonna have to upload some pics just to show you what homegrown cannabis looks like.

Even my shitty closet grow looks 100x better than that.

If you can profit of that shit, good for you I guess. But if you did that shit around here prepare to get your legs broken
Gentleman ninja warlock

johnes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #812 on: July 22, 2018, 08:12:36 AM »
It’s hard to get good pics but it’s all fluffy and has a ton of crystals.
Lab tested at 17%cbd everyone who tries it is honestly blown away.

The oil field workers who have random drug tests are going crazy for it. That 2 oz I sell for $205, the shop owner flips it again for $350. And those oil field workers make really good money.

I know it doesn’t look as good as any dro I can get any day of the week, but it def looks better than the dirt Reggie I get that comes from Mexico.
Tinypic also greatly reduces the image quality after I upload it.
There’s nugs within the 2 ounces that look as good as the top shelf I got in Colorado.

Do they sell “cbd only”bud in Canada?

« Last Edit: July 22, 2018, 08:15:07 AM by johnes »
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #813 on: July 22, 2018, 08:38:49 AM »
It’s hard to get good pics but it’s all fluffy and has a ton of crystals.
Lab tested at 17%cbd everyone who tries it is honestly blown away.

The oil field workers who have random drug tests are going crazy for it. That 2 oz I sell for $205, the shop owner flips it again for $350. And those oil field workers make really good money.

I know it doesn’t look as good as any dro I can get any day of the week, but it def looks better than the dirt Reggie I get that comes from Mexico.
Tinypic also greatly reduces the image quality after I upload it.
There’s nugs within the 2 ounces that look as good as the top shelf I got in Colorado.

Do they sell “cbd only”bud in Canada?

I'll cut ya some slack but.... I'll upload pics of a shitty buttom bud to compare too.

Oilfield workers probably go crazy for it because it's all they have access to bro. I'm from the oilfield industry,  your in shitty locations working insane hours

Yes we have alot of really good high cbd strains, but no CBD only strains. Even hemp has a .03% THC for the most part bro
Gentleman ninja warlock

johnes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #814 on: July 22, 2018, 09:14:14 AM »
Well when I say cbd only, I know it has that tiny amount of thc.
One of the pluses here is everyone can still buy/see the shitiest bobby brown conpressed Reggie, so when they see this, and see that it lt looks better than Reggie, that’s a huge selling point. The Reggie that comes from Mexico is usually only 4-6%thc, at the best it’s around 7-8%.
I’ve had lots of online customers who are hyped about it too, none from legal states tho, they of course have no need pretty much lol.

Ive been buying a lot of those vape tanks lately, I love them. I think I want to get a desktop vape though, since the tanks have negative effects on the body like someone said in this thread.

Weed prices have been getting better ever since CA went recreational. This time last year, ounces (top shelf) were still around 200 or more, now I can find them for $150/160.

The awesome part is that I actually still get stoned these days, 2015-17 I would only feel a slight buzz unless I had a 2 gram edible. But with Kratom in the mix, my tolerance is waaaay down

I’m a fat Siamese cat.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #815 on: July 22, 2018, 09:29:58 AM »
Get your cali weed in NYC now lol. Shitty fuckin weed grown in pesticides/fungicide etc all shipped to NYC

Gentleman ninja warlock

schralp pal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 255
« Reply #816 on: July 23, 2018, 03:34:11 PM »
Legalization in California has really fucked shit up, all the good farmers went back to the black market or are still struggling with the beauracracy of it all. Nobody knows where some of this weed is coming from because the new law created a distribution middle man that only cares about money or aesthetics.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #817 on: July 23, 2018, 04:34:15 PM »
Legalization in California has really fucked shit up, all the good farmers went back to the black market or are still struggling with the beauracracy of it all. Nobody knows where some of this weed is coming from because the new law created a distribution middle man that only cares about money or aesthetics.

Yep. And all that garbage cali weed is heading for the east coast and gonna fuckup that market, where some of the best cannabis on earth is grown.i feel for them.

But now that I've bashed cali weed, I will say it's the small time growers out there that absolutely crush it as well.

Interesting times. Same shits gonna happen here in canada.

If ya got good people supplying ya, keep them in business!!!! Or you'll be kicking yourself in the ass when you try to return and they tell ya to fuck of
Gentleman ninja warlock

schralp pal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #818 on: July 24, 2018, 02:17:50 PM »
Some green houses in Monterey just burned probably from fertilizers, I think I need to get my outdoor grow to the point where it will last me a whole year. We are allowed 6 plants in California makes it a bit tough

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
« Reply #819 on: July 24, 2018, 04:16:22 PM »
Some green houses in Monterey just burned probably from fertilizers, I think I need to get my outdoor grow to the point where it will last me a whole year. We are allowed 6 plants in California makes it a bit tough

That was a joint venture between Loudpack and DNA Genetics, they lost 5/8 of their greenhouses at the grow.  Pretty sad stuff
ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #820 on: July 24, 2018, 04:56:51 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

That was a joint venture between Loudpack and DNA Genetics, they lost 5/8 of their greenhouses at the grow.  Pretty sad stuff

Yep. Wildfires eh? Fuckin shitty
Gentleman ninja warlock

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #821 on: July 30, 2018, 07:09:33 AM »
Where can I get some good CBD oil at a decent price? I bought some a while back from Amazon for like $50 and it really didn't do much. I don't know shit about any of this stuff and you guys all seem like experts. I just know my back is fucking killing me and I don't want to take Vicodin.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #822 on: July 30, 2018, 10:44:30 AM »
Order direct from OmniFlower.

Or greenthumb naturals (@greenthumbnaturals) on Instagram.  Very good full spectrum (I'm currently using it)
Gentleman ninja warlock

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 348
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #823 on: July 31, 2018, 12:50:29 PM »
thank you dear weed for saving my life again at the end of the month ! mother nature rules !

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #824 on: August 01, 2018, 05:47:12 AM »
thank you dear weed for saving my life again at the end of the month ! mother nature rules !

Sold it to pay rent? Lol
Gentleman ninja warlock

johnes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #825 on: August 03, 2018, 07:37:05 AM »
Where can I get some good CBD oil at a decent price? I bought some a while back from Amazon for like $50 and it really didn't do much. I don't know shit about any of this stuff and you guys all seem like experts. I just know my back is fucking killing me and I don't want to take Vicodin.
Green mountain cbd is my source in the US.
In my experience, having tries a handful of different cbd products, the pain killing of oral oils is about the same as aspirin.
If you want something as strong as Vicodin, Kratom is where it’s at.
Green mountain is $1 per 20mg dose, grown in Vermont.
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #826 on: August 03, 2018, 10:11:13 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Green mountain cbd is my source in the US.
In my experience, having tries a handful of different cbd products, the pain killing of oral oils is about the same as aspirin.
If you want something as strong as Vicodin, Kratom is where it’s at.
Green mountain is $1 per 20mg dose, grown in Vermont.

Then that CBD is shit
Gentleman ninja warlock

tim pace

• Rep: -1
« Reply #827 on: August 04, 2018, 06:24:33 PM »
So yall boysll jst sit dere dry until America if i smoked that good hell naw

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #828 on: August 04, 2018, 06:30:43 PM »
So yall boysll jst sit dere dry until America if i smoked that good hell naw

The fuck are you smoking??? I want that "I cant speech" kinda weed.
Gentleman ninja warlock

BISCUITS AND GRAVY

• Rep: -22
« Reply #829 on: August 04, 2018, 11:55:39 PM »
Unless you're buying a CBD product with a low THC:CBD ratio it's not going to do shit.  That Green mountain stuff is basically snake oil.  I took it for 2 months 3x a day and it did literally nothing.  If you want pain relief, you need higher THC.  Just smoke weed, it's way more fun and a hell of a lot cheaper.  I did drink an entire CBD pineapple soda and it made it feel like I had lazers in my fingers for a few minutes.

the snake

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #830 on: August 05, 2018, 01:09:26 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Sold it to pay rent? Lol
to pay beers, cigs and gasoline

ihatejulio

• Mods
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1090
« Reply #831 on: August 05, 2018, 09:52:37 AM »
Went to my first recreational dispensary in SF this weekend. Was great to be able to buy flower without a med card.

It's good that I was able to contribute to the gross tax revenue accumulated from a recreational source to prove the legitimacy of this industry. The "my buddy grows and gives me amazing prices" industry will win though. Even in SF, it was a struggle to find a recreational store that had a wide variety of products available. I wasn't even allowed to smell the product before purchase. And the sheer difficulty to open up a rec shop outside of the major cities will only lead to more backhand dealings (thanks small town neo-conservative scumbags).

I know there are a lot of regulations in place regarding the sale of recreational product in California, but the model isn't sustainable. Colorado does it right imo.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #832 on: August 05, 2018, 10:07:00 AM »
Went to my first recreational dispensary in SF this weekend. Was great to be able to buy flower without a med card.

It's good that I was able to contribute to the gross tax revenue accumulated from a recreational source to prove the legitimacy of this industry. The "my buddy grows and gives me amazing prices" industry will win though. Even in SF, it was a struggle to find a recreational store that had a wide variety of products available. I wasn't even allowed to smell the product before purchase. And the sheer difficulty to open up a rec shop outside of the major cities will only lead to more backhand dealings (thanks small town neo-conservative scumbags).

I know there are a lot of regulations in place regarding the sale of recreational product in California, but the model isn't sustainable. Colorado does it right imo.

Colorado does have a better model.

I hope Canada doesn't fuck up too bad. Looks like it's on the right track in ontario, surprisingly under Doug ford(a hardcore conservative)

The licensing is fuckin hilarious though. Shitloads if people are being licensed to grow for personal use, and it's all 50-100 plants.

Does the government understand cannabis? Unless your the worlds shittiest grower and making nothing but rso it's almost impossible to use that much medicine.

I hope canada just becomes SOG country and its growing everywhere
Gentleman ninja warlock

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #833 on: August 05, 2018, 10:09:58 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Sold it to pay rent? Lol
[close]
to pay beers, cigs and gasoline

Same difference

To the CBD sucks need thc guy,

You are right. For pain relief its DRASTICALLY BETTER with thc. Make sure to buy full spectrum with thc

"Just smoke weed", no, the concentrates are waaaaay more effective.

Also, if you have pain at night, look into cbn. Its fuckin nahnight time with 5-10mg of cbn

Gentleman ninja warlock

the snake

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #834 on: August 05, 2018, 10:46:18 AM »
viva la weed !

schralp pal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #835 on: August 09, 2018, 10:05:46 AM »
Outdoor dos-i-dos  seems a bit early to be flexing so hard

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1536
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #836 on: August 10, 2018, 06:42:17 PM »
Its too bad they don't sell cbd only plants in the midwest.  I use the liquid kind of cbd and it is not bad, but pretty expensive (75 bucks for about a months worth). 
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

straight

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #837 on: August 10, 2018, 09:23:53 PM »
just bought some nug off some chick at the gas station .. she opened up her purse to pay for a 7up and i got that frosty whiff .. don’t plan on smokin it but i couldn’t help myself
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #838 on: August 11, 2018, 06:47:18 AM »
Outdoor dos-i-dos  seems a bit early to be flexing so hard

Nice! That's what, about 10-20 days into flower?

Not a huge fan of dosidos but whatever floats your boat

Beautiful plant man!
Gentleman ninja warlock

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #839 on: August 11, 2018, 06:50:49 AM »
Its too bad they don't sell cbd only plants in the midwest.  I use the liquid kind of cbd and it is not bad, but pretty expensive (75 bucks for about a months worth).

Even the shitty stuff in canada is over $100. Top notch full spectrum is almost $130 and everything is doses to last 20 days. So fuckin lame

Thankfully I got my foot in the door and get this shit for free now
Gentleman ninja warlock