Author Topic: OverWilly Skateboards, Fuck Yeah!  (Read 24150 times)

red deer.

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -13
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Max Greene
« Reply #60 on: August 23, 2010, 08:01:11 PM »
this forum is incredible.

BriDen

« Reply #61 on: August 23, 2010, 08:38:44 PM »
Damn, someone get on autoCAD (paint may be funnier, though less believable) and put a replica of his box on top of both sides of a miniramp.  His head will explode.

I'm stuck at home tomorrow night and would love to do some stuff in autocad for this guy.

spare change

« Reply #62 on: August 23, 2010, 08:41:18 PM »
i suggest changing the name of this topic and/or moving it just in case.

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2219
  • computer says no
« Reply #63 on: August 23, 2010, 09:03:36 PM »
Here's some more... seriously thrown together:
Team Edition!

Price point:

Hehe:

Edited to add:
« Last Edit: August 23, 2010, 09:18:08 PM by grimcity »

Gomez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -441
« Reply #64 on: August 23, 2010, 09:21:59 PM »
^ haha a pricepoint deck? good shit.

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 651
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #65 on: August 23, 2010, 09:23:15 PM »
wow those are some diamonds right there

Alex Moul - ON Video Skateboarding Fall 02

dude really needs to be sent that video part...
ONTARIO CANADA

Bantam

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 280
  • buhgock
« Reply #66 on: August 23, 2010, 09:36:57 PM »
This is all too funny.

Expand Quote
Damn, someone get on autoCAD (paint may be funnier, though less believable) and put a replica of his box on top of both sides of a miniramp.  His head will explode.
[close]

I'm stuck at home tomorrow night and would love to do some stuff in autocad for this guy.

Glad someone is down to do it.  I'll download a trial version or steal a copy of it if it absolutely comes down to it.  I don't have auto or survCAD here or I would be drawing it up.  Once he masters the miniramp version he'll have to take on a bowl or pool with his box set up as the coping.

Imagine if Max Greene became the first person to do an oververt overwilly.  Talk about letting the guy die happy.

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #67 on: August 23, 2010, 10:03:12 PM »
him and I are fb friends now, life is good.

Prison Wallet

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 510
  • I'm gonna break my leg off in your ass
« Reply #68 on: August 23, 2010, 10:03:53 PM »
In the comments under his vid his writing style is a cross between Rawbertson and Cigarettebeer.

gkn00dlez

« Reply #69 on: August 23, 2010, 11:16:12 PM »
I really really want to watch this progress into something amazing. I wish they had a gnar/kook feature on
Facebook. For people like this.

Max Greene

• Rep: 0
« Reply #70 on: August 23, 2010, 11:53:14 PM »
sup niggas! lmao @ FB stalking me and posting all my convos. Dude, i was just messing around with those foos. But yah, it was a fun video to film and skate. I been skating for 15 years and its some of the most fun Sesssion i ever had in my life, j

anyways, i wasn't trippin on spots foo, i was tyrin to just set that shit up and land those tricks clean, or as clean as I could get them cuz techncially they are all NBD's. And why is the double grind so wack looking. it looks like a smith grind/50-50, what is so bad about that. its basically like adding more variations and challenges to doing 50-50 grinds, its harder than 50-50's, trust me, i can do both, and double grinds are harder to do. i was trying to land as many combos as i could do on film, and i did, mission accomplished.

i'm glad i didn't run around stressin out about skating a bunch of spots, cuz it wouldn't made no difference, my goal was simply to land as many double grind combos as possible, skating other spots wouldn't have changed that. I guess i could set it up in front of a set of stairs, and grind to gap out over the steps, maybe i do that next vid.

they are new grinds though, based on the footage i've seen in TWS, and youtube. there are no vids of guys doing double grinds or 50-50's on differnt ledges. i call them double grinds cuz how the fuck can i classify them, cuz they are different than 50-50's. Look at it like this. when your double grinding you have access to both the top and bottom ledge your grinding. LIke if you push on the nose while double grinding, you crook the top step, or if you push ont he back truck while double grinding you do a 5-0 grind. the potential for combos and variations is greater. any slight variation in any trick should be labled and given a name to help describe it cuz its different. does that make sense? w/e, i like it, fuck, you if you don't.

Max Greene

« Reply #71 on: August 23, 2010, 11:57:01 PM »
since you dude are so intested in my video, u should subscribe, i got some coo shit, 360 out, and some other stuff i'm filming for the next vid. don't wanna spoil it though. lol

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160
« Reply #72 on: August 24, 2010, 12:03:18 AM »
ah shit, max is gonna take all of skwis' thunder! i can't believe he found out this fast. this is gonna get good

Gomez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -441
« Reply #73 on: August 24, 2010, 12:12:25 AM »
i suggest changing the name of this topic and/or moving it just in case.
advice that should have been taken more seriously.

Max Greene

« Reply #74 on: August 24, 2010, 12:20:41 AM »
that bitch ain't me. them double grinds were all me you lyin shithead. you slap forum fags need to stop worryin abt me and shit. i will get my sponsorship for sure. you fags are jus jealous.and as for da bitch pretending to be me that shit is gay. you like gay shit bro? fuckin poser. all you fuckin haters must not know the real shit when you see it. karl watson gave me props and so did josh kalis. they know whats up. this shit is the future of skateboarding. torey pudwell, fucking davey crockit shit right here. it took me 40 fukin tries for the switch double feeble varial healflip out faggots. you couldn't even do that in a millon tries. you jus need to smoke some weed and chill the fuck out. keep skatin. do some double grinds bitch.you will never be as good as me. noone is

Max Greene

« Reply #75 on: August 24, 2010, 12:23:59 AM »
niggas are just hatin cause they aint makin the bacon

Max Greene

« Reply #76 on: August 24, 2010, 12:25:52 AM »
and for the rekord..i'm the real max...not that fuckin fag talkin shit back there. fuck him

no fun

• Rep: 32
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #77 on: August 24, 2010, 12:36:52 AM »
God damn it. I just made this for nothing.

Put on a helmet and some pads and start doing some real shit.

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #78 on: August 24, 2010, 12:38:58 AM »
God damn it. I just made this for nothing.

Do they make that in a 7.8 x 31.75?
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

Laban Fetus

« Reply #79 on: August 24, 2010, 12:48:31 AM »
you like gay shit bro? fuckin poser.
Yes. Tell me your AIM screen name and A/S/L before we get the ball rolling. You wanna see a real "willy grind"?

Max Greene

« Reply #80 on: August 24, 2010, 12:50:14 AM »
lmao, @ over willy grind. i'm posting that graphic up on my FB wall 4 sho. That shit is tight tho. Willy grinds are ill though. Its not alll willy grinds though, cuz the double smith and back smith grind can't really be called a willy grind variation. my homie Marcel did a double smith on the steps at my skatepark, i filmed it.  and lmao@ impersonating me and shit, like i said i was just messing around on FB. but yah, the pros did give me props and shit, it was sincere. seriously, go to the skatepark and do double grinds on the steps there if they got em, and i'd be stoked to see that, its a fun trick, it takes just as much finesee, power, control and precision than any other grind trick imo. just cuz its new people are reluctant to accept it. look at the history of America and racism, shit is stupid, but back in those times, people were ignorant, and black people had to fight for every fuckin right they have, and eventually are President is black, so what does that say.  

gkn00dlez

« Reply #81 on: August 24, 2010, 12:53:20 AM »
I'll put money down that this kid is just ignorant enough to fall for the Over Willy offer even after discovering this thread. I'm talking the full ride here. Pro graphic, signature shoes, even get him to fly out to some random town and do a one man demo. Private jet with just enough room for him and his BOX. Max rules harder than O'doyle ever did.

tangar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 64
  • THINK LESS
« Reply #82 on: August 24, 2010, 02:06:41 AM »
torey pudwell, fucking davey crockit shit right here. niggas are just hatin cause they aint makin the bacon

did no one else notice this?

sig'd
Man the long board truck thing killed indy for me. I was willing to set aside the racism, but long boarding, gtfo... - DH

cool spot

• Rep: 28
« Reply #83 on: August 24, 2010, 02:15:13 AM »
the potential of this thread was not fully realized, and now all must ponder what could have been.

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 651
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #84 on: August 24, 2010, 05:31:18 AM »
convinced this is fake now
ONTARIO CANADA

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2219
  • computer says no
« Reply #85 on: August 24, 2010, 05:50:16 AM »
One of 'em is real.

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #86 on: August 24, 2010, 06:14:55 AM »
thats not the real max.

Prison Wallet

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 510
  • I'm gonna break my leg off in your ass
« Reply #87 on: August 24, 2010, 06:27:38 AM »

Yeah I'm skeptical... Bantam change this thread's title and move it to Whatever. See if Max mentions this or posts any of those graphics on his FB.

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #88 on: August 24, 2010, 06:37:15 AM »
move it to TG or classic.

BriDen

« Reply #89 on: August 24, 2010, 06:46:21 AM »
I would be skeptical if grim didn't confirm it. If it's in classic, nobody will be able to post in it.