Author Topic: HOLY FUCK Jereme Reeves Think Ad + bonus  (Read 6810 times)

Chris P. Bacon

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -113
  • CA All Day
Re: HOLY FUCK Jereme Reeves Think Ad + bonus
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2010, 01:47:20 PM »
i want  a copy of timecode somehow

Mein Fuhrer! I can walk!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -152
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2010, 01:55:18 PM »
I like rawb's new look in that photo. the beard and longer hair suit him fine

TMKF

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -485
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2010, 02:04:27 PM »
bs 5050 is way gnarlier than a wall groping fs 5050

100% FACT

lamfordie

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 278
« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2010, 03:42:27 PM »

DGKALIS

• Rep: 525
« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2010, 10:30:25 AM »
Expand Quote
bs 5050 is way gnarlier than a wall groping fs 5050
[close]

100% FACT

Shit... Lennie did that shit just passing by... During skating from spot to spot... no photographers... non of that shit. Just a backpack filmer. Not to mention how many people were around...
The backside 50 is cool... but don't fucking compare it to Lennie's.... Where is the fucking respect these days??

HyperBeam

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -58
« Reply #35 on: August 29, 2010, 02:44:27 PM »
do you think i care about any of that shit? if you see the same grind fs and bs down the same rail, it is only natural to compare them unless you are a dumbass. get that "back in the day" shit out of here, its called progression. people are supposed to one up your old skate heroes. embrace it instead of making up shitty excuses for why the old one is still better.

you're like all those people who were crying when jaws blasted that 360 in france.

slappies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1204
« Reply #36 on: August 29, 2010, 02:59:58 PM »
The Jereme ad is crazy, and if anything it makes me respect Lennies even more considering it took 13 or so years for someone to "one-up it" in a sense.
CRACK RAIDER RAZOR

Bruh Man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 122
  • Upstairs, fifth floor
« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2010, 04:37:58 PM »
do you think i care about any of that shit? if you see the same grind fs and bs down the same rail, it is only natural to compare them unless you are a dumbass.

Dark Knight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 363
« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2010, 06:33:57 PM »
Where is the fucking respect these days??

it's pretty much nonexistent these days...
sad state of affairs, I tell ya.

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 651
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #39 on: August 29, 2010, 07:13:21 PM »
I can't believe so many people here hadn't seen Lennie Kirk's part in Timecode. That shit is so classic. I thought the conversation about the dumpster slam has to have at least come up 50 times.

i was just going to say that. i have a friend who had it on VHS but some cocksucker broke into his house and stole the VCR and that was the tape that was in it, so he still has the box but no video. although it comes from an era when there were a lot less skate shops, and it wasnt a video you could just download off kazaa or whatever from like 2000-2005... you had to get that shit off mIRC.

kind of un related i really wish someone would rip every single 411 issue onto the internet. that shit should be like in wikipedia stored forever. like all the old skate videos. i guess we have skatevideosonline.net its gettin pretty solid.
ONTARIO CANADA

DGKALIS

« Reply #40 on: August 29, 2010, 07:36:10 PM »
do you think i care about any of that shit? if you see the same grind fs and bs down the same rail, it is only natural to compare them unless you are a dumbass. get that "back in the day" shit out of here, its called progression. people are supposed to one up your old skate heroes. embrace it instead of making up shitty excuses for why the old one is still better.

you're like all those people who were crying when jaws blasted that 360 in france.

Take it easy brotha....
I didn't say dudes backside wasn't sick... But you calling Lennies "wall groping"...
Im saying show some respect dude. Lennies was tight as fuck.
And what the fuck you mean by "one up"?... Lenny didn't get one up'd... plus thats some serious 12 year old shit to say... haha.

thugnificent

« Reply #41 on: August 29, 2010, 07:53:22 PM »
kind of un related i really wish someone would rip every single 411 issue onto the internet. that shit should be like in wikipedia stored forever. like all the old skate videos. i guess we have skatevideosonline.net its gettin pretty solid.

theres a thread in video section that has all the 411's ripped

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1536
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #42 on: August 29, 2010, 09:11:31 PM »
Its agreed that lennie and jereme's tricks were sick.  What I want, is at least one graphic that is pro impregnation from DGK.  A whole series would be phenomenal but I will be a realist and settle for just one.  DGyouknowwho has already disclosed his preferred method for making a child and it would not be out of the question to ask for some type of graphic to commemorate/acknowledge his aforementioned preference in addition to the rest of the members.  Pictures of hot ass girls with baby bumps would be good.
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

DGKALIS

« Reply #43 on: August 29, 2010, 10:08:32 PM »
Its agreed that lennie and jereme's tricks were sick.  What I want, is at least one graphic that is pro impregnation from DGK.  A whole series would be phenomenal but I will be a realist and settle for just one.  DGyouknowwho has already disclosed his preferred method for making a child and it would not be out of the question to ask for some type of graphic to commemorate/acknowledge his aforementioned preference in addition to the rest of the members.  Pictures of hot ass girls with baby bumps would be good.

Hahaha.....WTF are you talking abut!!!! lol.

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #44 on: August 30, 2010, 07:42:53 PM »
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

Gomez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -441
« Reply #45 on: August 30, 2010, 09:59:17 PM »
damn the first set is huge, he must've been going super fast from that part of the rail by the time he hit the kink. seems like an easy way to get tossed.

El Venado Zombi

« Reply #46 on: August 30, 2010, 10:13:39 PM »
anybody in this thread that sees anything other than tits in that pic is g-g-g-g-g-gaaaaaaaay for skateboarding
FIXED

Who gives a fuck about "one-upping"? Both are sick no matter what. If anyone really wants to look at it like that, it should be about progression. My mind is fucked right now, though. Whenever I find that ad in a mag, it's going up on my wall.

lawnguyland

« Reply #47 on: September 08, 2010, 06:58:32 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

im with u on that kalis. i just read that like 3 times and still took in nothing from it.

few123456789

« Reply #48 on: September 08, 2010, 08:23:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

im with u on that kalis. i just read that like 3 times and still took in nothing from it.

It's either the sickest or funniest thing I've read today.