Author Topic: Fallen  (Read 12666 times)

shredaledge

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -2
Re: Fallen
« Reply #90 on: September 16, 2010, 09:48:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
i still regret not getting some scouts:

[close]

scouts = T guns mid, fallen fucking recycled a team shoe into a pro model, lame as fuck.

chris cole kid please shut up.... and don't make a shitty sad innocent "no need to be belligerent" reply to this post.
[close]
Okay, dickhead.
[close]

he asked you nicely and you still fucked up
[close]
Being nice wasn't his intent, I'm sure.
If you don't like me, don't post in my threads or bump them for that matter.
[close]

bump these nuts and stop posting
[close]
Wow, man. I should stop posting. The guy with only 20 posts told me to!
your gonna be PAL in record time, the fact that you pointed out how many posts i have proves that thats really all you care about, i post when i want, ive been on here probly longer than you, you are just lame chris cole kid...

Skwisgaar Skwigelf

• Rep: 10000
« Reply #91 on: September 16, 2010, 09:55:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

scouts = T guns mid, fallen fucking recycled a team shoe into a pro model, lame as fuck.

chris cole kid please shut up.... and don't make a shitty sad innocent "no need to be belligerent" reply to this post.
[close]
Okay, dickhead.
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]
your gonna be PAL in record time, the fact that you pointed out how many posts i have proves that thats really all you care about, i post when i want, ive been on here probly longer than you, you are just lame chris cole kid...
Not really all I care about. I don't see how it benefits me having a shit-ton of posts. There's nothing I personally gain from it. So I really don't care about it. I was just saying, it appears as though you've only been here for like 2 or 3 days and you're telling me to stop posting. But whatever. I'm just lame.
or maybe its because your fist has to first be purified in the waters of lake minnetonka before it can touch dylons.

Scallywag crew!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDc5iadh_sE

shredaledge

• Rep: -2
« Reply #92 on: September 16, 2010, 09:59:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
Okay, dickhead.
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]
Not really all I care about. I don't see how it benefits me having a shit-ton of posts. There's nothing I personally gain from it. So I really don't care about it. I was just saying, it appears as though you've only been here for like 2 or 3 days and you're telling me to stop posting. But whatever. I'm just lame.
well atleast now your admitting it

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1274
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #93 on: September 16, 2010, 10:01:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
Okay, dickhead.
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]
youve been here for two months and youre already 700 plus posts. it took me two years to get to this point. how dare you make a mockery of my internet presence.

Skwisgaar Skwigelf

• Rep: 10000
« Reply #94 on: September 16, 2010, 10:03:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
Okay, dickhead.
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
youve been here for two months and youre already 700 plus posts. it took me two years to get to this point. how dare you make a mockery of my internet presence.
Hahahahaha... no I dunno, I just like to talk  :-\
or maybe its because your fist has to first be purified in the waters of lake minnetonka before it can touch dylons.

Scallywag crew!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDc5iadh_sE