Author Topic: Commander Keen  (Read 861 times)

GhettoBillGates

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -4
Commander Keen
« on: September 08, 2010, 06:19:57 PM »
Did anyone play that back in the day?
face reality you DAN!

popsiclesandskatin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -14
Re: Commander Keen
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2010, 08:35:10 PM »
yep, i dont remember much from it besides hidden places and shotting vegies

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 155
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2010, 10:39:33 AM »
Shit yes.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 673
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2010, 02:10:16 PM »
i always hated this game. it brings back bad memories for me. i remember there being a constant battle between my dad and my mom about whether i should be allowed to play violent video games because i was getting in fights at school, and then eventually my mom was saying no video games period. she was a fucking bitch back then. i see moms yelling at their kids now and it reminds me of how un reasonable my mom used to be. that is probaby the reason i ended up being such a bad kid in high school was because she was so narc all the time.

anhyway the relevance to this game, i remember leaving the dinner table and my mom goes "what are yo udoing" and i said "going to play computer" and she said "what game" and i was like "Commander keen, its like mario" and she was all like "what does that mean?" and tripping fully, my dad ran D for me and said like "its not violent its the most childish crappy game i have ever seen."