Author Topic: FUCK !  (Read 35394 times)

pyrex vision

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -118
Re: FUCK !
« Reply #120 on: September 30, 2010, 05:48:53 PM »
^kook'd

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -237
« Reply #121 on: September 30, 2010, 06:39:42 PM »
damn rawb, you've got us on the edge of our seats! i want some more titty-fucking and fingerblasting tales. don't hold back by thinking a story is too pathetic or weak. just let it out, man. we're all just in awe of your radness.

DEDBBIS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -76
« Reply #122 on: October 01, 2010, 02:56:15 AM »
Jesus, you've got some balls Rawb. Pulling this shit is one thing, but your willingness to share your tales is awesome.

There ain't no shit on T.V. tonight

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1207
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
« Reply #123 on: October 01, 2010, 05:28:20 AM »
i just realized last night there has only been one girl that let me fuck her regularly in my whole life. she swallowed too i didnt even request it at all, but it was like her mission
I

Beeda Weeda

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 510
« Reply #124 on: October 01, 2010, 06:25:06 AM »
your new mission is to seek her out get soem regular sex.

Narcissus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 289
« Reply #125 on: October 01, 2010, 07:35:48 AM »
I think it's time that this thread be moved to Full Gnar.
i saw my grandma bail off a 4 set once in my house and she even got up and came to red lobster after.
Quote from: The Kitten!
get wasted and pass out.

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 665
« Reply #126 on: October 01, 2010, 08:18:32 AM »
I'm too retarded to photoshop anything but if any of you have any free time.....can you do up a photo of like some fingers with lazers beams coming out...

jojo_fosho

• Rep: -2
« Reply #127 on: October 01, 2010, 08:27:52 AM »
SO glad I clicked on this thread

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
« Reply #128 on: October 01, 2010, 09:35:09 AM »
one time i was going out with this indian girl, fuck i would do like anything to get her back, she only weighed 92 pounds...  my god she was amazing... anyway she was kind of shy i had her down in the dungeon and i got her fully naked but she wouldnt really do anything i had to like physically put her hand on my dick to get her to jerk... anyway

1 time we went to a party i got realyl fuckin drunk and i think i accidently fingered her butt instead of her pussy, although she didnt seem to mind... the reason i think this is because it didnt seem as wet as normal. she was tryin to jerk me but had this fucked up ring or something, i jsut remember it being extremely painful and i had to get her to stop. shit was just so awkward after that night. i asked her if she wanted to fuck and she said ok, i tried to get my dick in but it did not work, i just kept mashing it up against her shit. i have a feeling i may have been hitting butt again. we still talk and she is on that fucking dating website like every single day i see her online and she said she hasnt had time to go on any dates.
I

grimcity

• Administrator
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2049
« Reply #129 on: October 01, 2010, 12:02:14 PM »
i have a feeling i may have been hitting butt again.

Destined to become a classic thread. Rawb, you're doing the Lord's work.

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 685
  • Has anybody seen Sponge Harris?
« Reply #130 on: October 01, 2010, 12:44:13 PM »
Rawb needs an epicly laterd episode. O'dell should just follow him around and document his conquests. My world is certainly a better place after hearing some of this shit.

i just realized last night there has only been one girl that let me fuck her regularly in my whole life. she swallowed too i didnt even request it at all, but it was like her mission
We need a picture of this chick.

snickers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 101
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #131 on: October 01, 2010, 12:45:44 PM »
I think it's time that this thread be moved to Full Gnar.
I think it's time we let rawb into Full Gnar...
Sorry if I'm depressing snickers/ice nine/whoever.  We can't all be tatted up, broad-slaying, OC, cool guys.

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 261
« Reply #132 on: October 01, 2010, 12:48:29 PM »
one time i was going out with this indian girl, fuck i would do like anything to get her back, she only weighed 92 pounds...  my god she was amazing... anyway she was kind of shy i had her down in the dungeon and i got her fully naked but she wouldnt really do anything i had to like physically put her hand on my dick to get her to jerk... anyway

1 time we went to a party i got realyl fuckin drunk and i think i accidently fingered her butt instead of her pussy, although she didnt seem to mind... the reason i think this is because it didnt seem as wet as normal. she was tryin to jerk me but had this fucked up ring or something, i jsut remember it being extremely painful and i had to get her to stop. shit was just so awkward after that night. i asked her if she wanted to fuck and she said ok, i tried to get my dick in but it did not work, i just kept mashing it up against her shit. i have a feeling i may have been hitting butt again. we still talk and she is on that fucking dating website like every single day i see her online and she said she hasnt had time to go on any dates.
when i become a pal my sole mission would be to get rawb back to positive rep. thank you for sharing this.
my first 2 years of college have been impressive. Can you say the same?

oldeath

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 178
« Reply #133 on: October 01, 2010, 12:50:52 PM »

when i become a pal my sole mission would be to get rawb back to positive rep. thank you for sharing this.
Agreed, dude have the gnarliest stories ever

Magic Pizza

• Rep: 175
« Reply #134 on: October 01, 2010, 02:53:29 PM »

Goblinshark

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 100
  • It's a trap!
« Reply #135 on: October 01, 2010, 04:02:56 PM »

This thread is now the best thing on slap!
Stephen Alcala: chris cole anit a loser
Stephen Alcala: frank grewer is an alcholic
Stephen Alcala: LOSER

Goblinshark

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 100
  • It's a trap!
« Reply #136 on: October 01, 2010, 05:40:40 PM »
Hey Rawb, I just checked out that plenty of fish site, and I'd suggest switching to okcupid. there are way more attractive women on that site, and you can mack instantly. I hope this will give you more awesome stories to share with us.
 sincerely,
Goblinshark
Stephen Alcala: chris cole anit a loser
Stephen Alcala: frank grewer is an alcholic
Stephen Alcala: LOSER

frank

• Rep: 1
« Reply #137 on: October 01, 2010, 06:58:41 PM »
 fuck yeah, this rules and put a retarded smile on my face
whats crappenin

BuddyPal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 108
« Reply #138 on: October 01, 2010, 07:40:18 PM »
classic
. And don't you ever "lol" twice in the same sentence again.

MyUserName

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 97
« Reply #139 on: October 01, 2010, 10:02:04 PM »

saucy ragu

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 493
« Reply #140 on: October 02, 2010, 10:17:37 AM »

As much as I love that other thread, I am not a lying man, this is truth.

Rawb, I had the same kind of experience with an Indian girl too. Vagina just all of a sudden went MIA, coupled with other unfortunate circumstances though. Either way, I'm glad we have this small connection.
Quote from: Narcissus
My morning commute to the bathroom is a walking tour of things I don't remember.
Quote from: brent
sorrymom, when 112 sing to you what kinda feelin do it bring to you?

Tyroneshoelaces

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -405
  • who knows
« Reply #141 on: October 02, 2010, 10:37:53 AM »
it speaks volumes about slap that rawb does not have +10,000 rep.   this thread is incredible and that MSN shaun of the dead messenger situation was the best thing i have ever read.  
« Last Edit: October 02, 2010, 10:39:30 AM by Tyroneshoelaces »
where is home?

oldeath

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 178
« Reply #142 on: October 02, 2010, 12:19:21 PM »

As much as I love that other thread, I am not a lying man, this is truth.

Rawb, I had the same kind of experience with an Indian girl too. Vagina just all of a sudden went MIA, coupled with other unfortunate circumstances though. Either way, I'm glad we have this small connection.
Hilarious LOL

Mackattack

« Reply #143 on: October 02, 2010, 02:42:15 PM »
it speaks volumes about slap that rawb does not have +10,000 rep.   this thread is incredible and that MSN shaun of the dead messenger situation was the best thing i have ever read.  

It makes more sense at this point to pay your respects by kooking him.

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 261
« Reply #144 on: October 02, 2010, 05:56:33 PM »
Hey Rawb, I just checked out that plenty of fish site, and I'd suggest switching to okcupid. there are way more attractive women on that site, and you can mack instantly. I hope this will give you more awesome stories to share with us.
 sincerely,
Goblinshark
no. apparently whatever rawb is doing is working wonders based on his stories. dudes living an awesome life.
my first 2 years of college have been impressive. Can you say the same?

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
« Reply #145 on: October 02, 2010, 07:45:42 PM »
Haha it really psychs me that you'd say that... I get really bummed on myself a lot but I really shouldn't I mean I'm sure shit like this happens to everyone.

I am on my way home from this stupid fuckin wedding and I saw the tim hortons that me and katie used to walk to lasty summer.

My friend dan was dating katie and she was so hot and she played guitar. Dan eventually broke up with her and I moved in on my moms advice.

Anyway so this story is called the last legit handjob.

So I pissed away friday afternoon drinking one june friday and I went home at 10 pm. I went on msn and chad was on and I asked him if he wanted to blaze and he said yeah. My dad knew I was drunk and said I wasn't allowed to drive. I had to also make up a lie about coming home then going right back out again.   I rode my bike about 15km on a dark dark foresty road and we blazed a double swisher blunt if bombs. Katie texted ne sayingf she was chilling at ths dump dump pile of fuck bar in a park and she wanted me to come pick her up.

So I ride my bike down and she is hanging out with greasy 40 year olds and I somehow steal her away and convince one of these fags to give us a ride home in his pick up truck. She was with a friend too.

So we get back to her place and we ditch the friend. She starts literally grabbing my hand and putting multiple fingers inside her vag for blastoise. I go to town on her. Then she gives me that line she doesn't want to do nothing else. I said well we don't have to fuck. She says well I can give you a bj and I say ok, I prefer titty, but even hand is ok. She goes and gets paper towels. She is on top of me and her sis walks in, but doesn't ruin the mood. She hjd me and I slept well. Last legit handjob.

I

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -888
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #146 on: October 02, 2010, 07:55:36 PM »
This is amazing. I have never laughed so hard from a thread. I actually am not even laughing at you rawb, more with you than anything. Your sexual misadventures are amazing, you are an everyman hero like Bukowski or that American Splendor guy. I thought your raps were dumb, but fucking god damn these stories are amazing.
At least with that one chick you got a dvd out of the crushing blow to your ego.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

saucy ragu

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 493
« Reply #147 on: October 02, 2010, 09:02:39 PM »
Haha it really psychs me that you'd say that... I get really bummed on myself a lot but I really shouldn't I mean I'm sure shit like this happens to everyone.

I am on my way home from this stupid fuckin wedding and I saw the tim hortons that me and katie used to walk to lasty summer.

My friend dan was dating katie and she was so hot and she played guitar. Dan eventually broke up with her and I moved in on my moms advice.

Anyway so this story is called the last legit handjob.

So I pissed away friday afternoon drinking one june friday and I went home at 10 pm. I went on msn and chad was on and I asked him if he wanted to blaze and he said yeah. My dad knew I was drunk and said I wasn't allowed to drive. I had to also make up a lie about coming home then going right back out again.   I rode my bike about 15km on a dark dark foresty road and we blazed a double swisher blunt if bombs. Katie texted ne sayingf she was chilling at ths dump dump pile of fuck bar in a park and she wanted me to come pick her up.

So I ride my bike down and she is hanging out with greasy 40 year olds and I somehow steal her away and convince one of these fags to give us a ride home in his pick up truck. She was with a friend too.

So we get back to her place and we ditch the friend. She starts literally grabbing my hand and putting multiple fingers inside her vag for blastoise. I go to town on her. Then she gives me that line she doesn't want to do nothing else. I said well we don't have to fuck. She says well I can give you a bj and I say ok, I prefer titty, but even hand is ok. She goes and gets paper towels. She is on top of me and her sis walks in, but doesn't ruin the mood. She hjd me and I slept well. Last legit handjob.

I died.
Quote from: Narcissus
My morning commute to the bathroom is a walking tour of things I don't remember.
Quote from: brent
sorrymom, when 112 sing to you what kinda feelin do it bring to you?

Prison Wallet

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 469
  • I'm gonna break my leg off in your ass
« Reply #148 on: October 02, 2010, 10:28:04 PM »
Rawb you gotta up your confidence with chicks. Offered a bj, asked to t-f her, then settled for a hj? Come on now. Did she even use lotion or just raw dog it? You earned that bj, rode your bike across town for that shit.

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
« Reply #149 on: October 02, 2010, 10:49:52 PM »
i know man but at that point i was just dyin for ANYTHING kinda like right now... the fat chick emailed me sayin she is excited to meet me so hopefully she turns out to be decent... i can take a bit fat, but not like obese brutal unhealthy
I