Author Topic: FUCK !  (Read 35457 times)

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 441
Re: FUCK !
« Reply #210 on: December 02, 2010, 03:05:23 PM »
i think its a done deal but i have this weird thing on my dick at the base its like a zit or something FUCK

Happens to the best of us Rawb. Pop that shit, it'll go away in time for you to titty fuck the short fatty with the tits.

Tale Crab

• Rep: 331
« Reply #211 on: December 02, 2010, 03:09:58 PM »
"you know what its not that i care about the weed thing i just fuckin hate cops" and block+delete.
I nearly choked.

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -237
« Reply #212 on: December 02, 2010, 10:06:05 PM »
holy shit, rawb has a dick zit! thanks for the great update, man.

jalopy james

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -53
« Reply #213 on: December 02, 2010, 10:17:18 PM »

good form, rawb.
KFC should give cockatiels with their variety bucket, so you can eat one bird and love another.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -889
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #214 on: December 02, 2010, 10:43:07 PM »
Rawb is down with all sorts of nasty fat chicks, but when it comes to a police chick, he draws the line.
Fan-fucking-tastic.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 666
« Reply #215 on: December 02, 2010, 10:50:42 PM »
i turned off avatars cause shit was too slow....wake me up when someone makes one with lazers shooting out of a finger with the word 'BLASTOISE' below it....

kilgore.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 316
« Reply #216 on: December 02, 2010, 10:58:21 PM »
get this man on Howard Stern ASAP.
No holds barred, til labias say "free us"
then its straight to your kids' school, wine coolers in the Prius

mandibleclaw

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 522
  • "RIP to myself one day." -jereme rogers
    • mandible claw
« Reply #217 on: December 03, 2010, 01:08:47 AM »
i turned off avatars cause shit was too slow....wake me up when someone makes one with lazers shooting out of a finger with the word 'BLASTOISE' below it....

you're welcome

We are a noble sport more noble than any other

Beeda Weeda

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 510
« Reply #218 on: December 03, 2010, 07:49:04 AM »
Fuck, rawb seriously has kept it real.
I had a dick zit once rawb, i went and showed my doctor in a panic, and he was like, "no worries bro, its a dick zit, wear a condom when you fuck sluts, brah"

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1207
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
« Reply #219 on: December 03, 2010, 08:31:08 AM »
i was worried it might be stds but i have been eating a lot of mcdonalds. it seems to be going away. i only ever banged 1 girl without a condom anyway and she was my girlfriend for like a year im pretty sure i would have already died cause that was a few years ago now. although can you get shit from a girl suckin your dick raw? one time the worst worst girl ever sucked my dick for like 2 seconds, but that was like 3 or 4 years ago. i always felt this horrible feeling like i might be giving my girlfriend aids but im pretty sure she would have been dead already, she was weak.
I

Beeda Weeda

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #220 on: December 03, 2010, 08:49:04 AM »
im sure you are fine.

saucy ragu

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 493
« Reply #221 on: December 03, 2010, 09:38:43 AM »
i was worried it might be stds but i have been eating a lot of mcdonalds. it seems to be going away. i only ever banged 1 girl without a condom anyway and she was my girlfriend for like a year im pretty sure i would have already died cause that was a few years ago now. although can you get shit from a girl suckin your dick raw? one time the worst worst girl ever sucked my dick for like 2 seconds, but that was like 3 or 4 years ago. i always felt this horrible feeling like i might be giving my girlfriend aids but im pretty sure she would have been dead already, she was weak.

Where do I even begin? This is incredible, indescribable to anyone outside of SLAP. FYI, you can get STDs from mouth-to-mushroom tip, but not from McD's. Although I'm not sure what they're doing up in Canada, can't be worse than the ones in the U.S. They're banning Happy Meals over here.
Quote from: Narcissus
My morning commute to the bathroom is a walking tour of things I don't remember.
Quote from: brent
sorrymom, when 112 sing to you what kinda feelin do it bring to you?

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 685
  • Has anybody seen Sponge Harris?
« Reply #222 on: December 03, 2010, 09:40:41 AM »
i always felt this horrible feeling like i might be giving my girlfriend aids but im pretty sure she would have been dead already, she was weak.
Only the strong survive in this world. It's your world buddy. Nicely done.

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
« Reply #223 on: December 03, 2010, 10:04:02 AM »
yeah i heard u cant get aids from a girl suckin ur dick but u can get herps and shit like that, i dont even really know what STDs are i have looked them up but you dont learn anything off wikipedia, its like trying to learn about starcraft from newbs. i dotn know anyone that has one or have even heard about anyone that has one through rumourmill, but my friend also said that our city has a super high STD rate, doesnt make any sense to me.
I

saucy ragu

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #224 on: December 03, 2010, 11:04:29 AM »
Rawb, definitely go down to your local clinic and pick up a brochure. Don't wind up like Billy Waldeman.

My morning commute to the bathroom is a walking tour of things I don't remember.

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
« Reply #225 on: December 03, 2010, 11:39:43 AM »
yeah but that shit was all mad years ago i probably would haev noticed by now if i got something right?
I

strangefires

« Reply #226 on: December 03, 2010, 11:42:39 AM »
in all likelihood, you probably carry some kind of dormant hpv.

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
« Reply #227 on: December 03, 2010, 11:46:20 AM »
u cant give a chick aids from titty fuckin tho unless she is lactating or some shit
I

Narcissus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 289
« Reply #228 on: December 03, 2010, 12:19:57 PM »
"no worries bro, its a dick zit, wear a condom when you fuck sluts, brah"

hahaha

u cant give a chick aids from titty fuckin tho unless she is lactating or some shit

This is true. I confirmed it with my physician.
i saw my grandma bail off a 4 set once in my house and she even got up and came to red lobster after.
Quote from: The Kitten!
get wasted and pass out.

Beeda Weeda

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #229 on: December 03, 2010, 12:51:58 PM »
how'd you do that shit, for a second I thought my doctor had a slap account.

pyrex vision

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -118
« Reply #230 on: December 03, 2010, 12:59:13 PM »

Mackattack

« Reply #231 on: December 03, 2010, 01:17:16 PM »

Do you live in NC, strangefires?
I think Chris Niraetko (sp?) shouted you out in the most recent Skateboard Mag in a Dan Plunkett interview...

floop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -27
  • the things I do for my fucking friends!
« Reply #232 on: December 03, 2010, 01:28:24 PM »
i was worried it might be stds but i have been eating a lot of mcdonalds.

best thing i've heard in a while
"Every time I read one of your shitty posts I wonder why I am wasting my time looking at SLAP."

strangefires

« Reply #233 on: December 03, 2010, 02:07:01 PM »

Do you live in NC, strangefires?
I think Chris Niraetko (sp?) shouted you out in the most recent Skateboard Mag in a Dan Plunkett interview...

i heard, but i have yet to see

hamburglar

• Rep: 14
« Reply #234 on: December 04, 2010, 07:16:22 AM »
on my list of shit i intend to do before i die, i wanted to fuck a black chick. after crossing it off the list and being hyped on my success, i realized i caught something from her (after she said she was clean). the realization after fucking a 43 year old (was on the list) and my ex.

a man should be able to take legal action against a woman if they knowingly withhold medical information that will effect our penises.
trust no ho

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #235 on: December 04, 2010, 09:48:19 AM »
on my list of shit i intend to do before i die, i wanted to fuck a black chick. after crossing it off the list and being hyped on my success, i realized i caught something from her (after she said she was clean). the realization after fucking a 43 year old (was on the list) and my ex.

a man should be able to take legal action against a woman if they knowingly withhold medical information that will effect our penises.
trust no ho
Seriously, they can sue us for giving them a goddamn baby, why not the other way around?

Omamori

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -127
« Reply #236 on: December 04, 2010, 09:58:30 AM »
trust no ho
Lol, that's fuckin stupid. It's your own choice to fuck them. It's your fault. If you were worried you should have asked for an STD test, if she declined I guess you don't fuck her. You were controlled by lust and looked what happened...no one should feel sorry for you.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #237 on: December 04, 2010, 10:31:24 AM »
trust no ho
Lol, that's fuckin stupid. It's your own choice to fuck them. It's your fault. If you were worried you should have asked for an STD test, if she declined I guess you don't fuck her. You were controlled by lust and looked what happened...no one should feel sorry for you.
ewwwwww. You just basically used the justification for not doing AIDS research in the 80's. Everybody wants to fuck. That's why new generations of people and animals continually appear. Lets not pretend the people who caught something are any sleazier than the people who didn't

Goblinshark

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 100
  • It's a trap!
« Reply #238 on: December 04, 2010, 05:28:52 PM »
Seriously its their fault if they know they have it. I dodged a bullet with the herpes (as told in another thread) and she came on to me super strong when I was wasted. Thankfully, i was as drunk as i was so I couldn't do the deed. I heard from my friend a week later that she had herpes and I was seriously contemplating violence but I'm clean thank Joe Pesci. Women and men should be held responsible if they know they have that shit. Its just so fucked up
Stephen Alcala: chris cole anit a loser
Stephen Alcala: frank grewer is an alcholic
Stephen Alcala: LOSER

saucy ragu

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #239 on: December 04, 2010, 05:55:46 PM »
Crass is just feeling holy because he's in a well-communicated, monogamous relationship and is forgetting that not every man is going to pause a woman whose hand is gently wrapped around his good brain, and ask her to relinquish papers of good sexual health, or henceforth, wait a fortnight to have tests produced so they may assume the sideways jitterbug. It works both ways, if you have something, you tell the other person. Don't wait to be asked, be responsible.

But all I really want to know is how pruny Rawb's fingers are this weekend after his undoubtedly soaked Friday night on plenty of fish.