Author Topic: FUCK !  (Read 58927 times)

Magic Pizza

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 175
Re: FUCK !
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2010, 06:02:32 PM »
Did you use the pinch or the swirl?

sweets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
  • but(t) fuck, who's keeping track?
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2010, 06:19:04 PM »
my two cents is that you got the finger bang for free pretty much.....she really didn't want to do anything, but that seemed like the most minimal thing next to feeling her tits...which you better have done.....

anyone know if women actually enjoy it?

It depends on the girl.
"instead of typing out some dumb reply to this post, go make some art, smell your own body, mate with your own hand, take a picture of your penis when it is in half-boner-mode and post it on slap." Tony

ChileOrDie

• Rep: -9
« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2010, 06:23:11 PM »
Yes its always hard for me to commit moving my mouth to her pussy. i herd that sucking the clitoris is the key is that true ? !

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2010, 08:39:25 AM »
kill her then rape her.

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 651
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #34 on: September 22, 2010, 10:29:02 AM »
do u think if i write a killer rap for her i can turn this whole thing around?

i think i figured out what i need to do:

1. stop textin her
2. next few hang outs should be not at my place so i am not tryin to mack her, then she will see i am just bein a cool friend not only tryin to bang
3. dont spend another penny
4. get drunk before next time tryin to mack her

i really do like hanging out with her thuogh, but i couldnt really say how she is like that much better than any other girl i have ever been out with other than she actually likes a lot of the same shit i do as far as music and she even likes skate videos. i macked her after watching baker deathwish tour... i dont know any girls so that is probably why i am so desperate she can probably sense it from a mile away. i gotta chill out and hope i havent ruined it too much.
ONTARIO CANADA

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2219
  • computer says no
« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2010, 10:34:32 AM »
She's not feelin' it.  Move on, don't waste a month getting pissed.

This.

Tell her you'll be glad to be a FB friend or something, but you're more interested in a girl without any hangups. Tell her straight up you're too old to be playing games, and if you're not hooked up later down the road she can feel free to ring you up.

I tell you this in hopes that it will get you laid, by her. If not, you've at least cut the rope so you can focus on getting hooked up with a chick who is a bit more down... she sounds flakey man.

Edit: just saw your post... give the impression that she's wasting your time, but be nice and friendly about it. If she senses that you're pretty much over it, I think you'll get better odds.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2010, 10:36:59 AM by grimcity »

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
« Reply #36 on: September 22, 2010, 11:25:24 AM »
Expand Quote
She's not feelin' it.  Move on, don't waste a month getting pissed.
[close]

This.

Tell her you'll be glad to be a FB friend or something, but you're more interested in a girl without any hangups. Tell her straight up you're too old to be playing games, and if you're not hooked up later down the road she can feel free to ring you up.

I tell you this in hopes that it will get you laid, by her. If not, you've at least cut the rope so you can focus on getting hooked up with a chick who is a bit more down... she sounds flakey man.

Edit: just saw your post... give the impression that she's wasting your time, but be nice and friendly about it. If she senses that you're pretty much over it, I think you'll get better odds.

that is pretty much what my best friend told me to do. its true though l am too old to be playin games.  i did tell her on sunday that i didnt think this was gonna work too well cause i was lookin for something a little more serious and mature in a relationship than this waiting around shit. she replied that she just wasnt sure what she wanted. so yeah thats kind of gay i mean i wish shed at least tell me what the fuck shes thinkin
ONTARIO CANADA

Hobochilli

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 321
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #37 on: September 22, 2010, 02:30:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
She's not feelin' it.  Move on, don't waste a month getting pissed.
[close]

This.

[close]

that is pretty much what my best friend told me to do. its true though l am too old to be playin games.  i did tell her on sunday that i didnt think this was gonna work too well cause i was lookin for something a little more serious and mature in a relationship than this waiting around shit. she replied that she just wasnt sure what she wanted. so yeah thats kind of gay i mean i wish shed at least tell me what the fuck shes thinkin
I think you should leave it, if she doesnt tell you anything and pretend that something might happen it wont, so just leave her, there are others out there for you rawb.

Buddha

• Rep: -205
« Reply #38 on: September 23, 2010, 12:59:22 AM »
"that is pretty much what my best friend told me to do. its true though l am too old to be playin games.  i did tell her on sunday that i didnt think this was gonna work too well cause i was lookin for something a little more serious and mature in a relationship than this waiting around shit. she replied that she just wasnt sure what she wanted. so yeah thats kind of gay i mean i wish shed at least tell me what the fuck shes thinkin"

1) You're first mistake was taking her out to dinner, but you probably know that already.  Dinner dates play out more like boring job interviews, try something more casual next time and spend as little money as possible.  You can't buy your way into a womans vagina, it doesn't work like that.  Vagina tingles are generated by the dominance and aloofness of masculinity not money.  You said she would buy you dinner next time? Make her cook for you instead.  if she likes you, she will put in the effort.

2)Drop the "i want a long term relationship" stuff, she is not worthy of that yet and you have to make sure she knows that, make her qualify herself, be the selector.  If youre after a long term relationship, you have to make sure she is a good women and be unwavering with your standards. Otherwise you come off like a low value loser who is lucky to have anyone and this is bad.  Be advised you will be tested.  She will make you jump through hoops and pull shit on you to see if your manhood is up to snuff.  Never jump through a woman's hoops and never hesitate to call her on her bullshit, also learn the word "no".

3) For next time, deny HER sex, don't even kiss her, make sure she is worthy of your seed first.  Be in the psychological state that she is the one who would be lucky to fuck you..  She won't be expecting to be denied intimacy and this will allow you to re-frame and gain "hand".  Also, make yourself unavailable sporadically, don't contact her so much, it will get the hamster wheel in her hind brain spinning.

4) You are going to have to be dominant, aloof, in control and internally validated.  Understand that she has to submit to you if you want her to stick around.  If she does, no more skate videos, she shouldn't even know you skate, keep that world separate. And don't let her in your head so easily, be a lil more guarded.

Some of the basics:

http://roissy.wordpress.com/the-sixteen-commandments-of-poon/

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1274
« Reply #39 on: September 23, 2010, 07:46:55 AM »
i joked around earlier about the titty raping and what not but in all seriousness, listen to someone that actually knows you (aka your friend) over any of these dudes here. they know your though patterns in real life better than we do. good luck. and if youre in the friend zone, GET THE FUCK OUT RIGHT NOW. it is absolutely impossible to become friends with a woman you were into. none of your other relationships will ever work if you befriend her.

but then again, listen to your real friend.

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #40 on: September 23, 2010, 08:04:35 AM »
Rawb,
never  give a girl the upper hand, or you will be begging for sex forever. Treat her with respect, but don't let the bitch step all over you. YOuare too old to be playin' games with some insecure girl, I'd move on. I had a bitch play some shit to me a few weeks back, some prime ass pussy came to my house, got in my bed, naked, and woudlnt fuck me, well I never called that bitch agian, and I never answer her txts, bitch is into games, and men don't play games, unless they are for ps3  or xbox.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #41 on: September 23, 2010, 12:16:13 PM »

1. stop textin her
2. next few hang outs should be not at my place so i am not tryin to mack her, then she will see i am just bein a cool friend not only tryin to bang

i really do like hanging out with her thuogh, but i couldnt really say how she is like that much better than any other girl i have ever been out with other than she actually likes a lot of the same shit i do as far as music and she even likes skate videos. i macked her after watching baker deathwish tour... i dont know any girls so that is probably why i am so desperate she can probably sense it from a mile away. i gotta chill out and hope i havent ruined it too much.
Yes. Do this. Stop talking to her, and in a month or two, show up at her door wasted late at night and when she answers, just start rapping at her.
That's how Jay-z landed beyonce.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #42 on: September 23, 2010, 01:29:56 PM »
Expand Quote

1. stop textin her

[close]
Yes. Do this. Stop talking to her, and in a month or two, show up at her door wasted late at night and when she answers, just start raping rapping at her.

Latarian Milton

• Rep: 34
« Reply #43 on: September 23, 2010, 05:31:00 PM »
Get her comfortable around you, but not to the point where you end up in the friend zone. Once you're in the friend zone, it's a wrap.

Weed makes women horny under the right circumstances too, use that to your advantage if you must.

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160
« Reply #44 on: September 23, 2010, 05:40:40 PM »
Expand Quote

1. stop textin her

[close]
Yes. Do this. Stop talking to her, and in a month or two, show up at her door wasted late at night and when she answers, just start rapping at her.

do this and this only. learn form Jiggaman and spit the hardest love rap ever. her panties will be creamin' once you're done with your romantic flow.

weedpop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 308
« Reply #45 on: September 23, 2010, 07:04:55 PM »
Rawb,
 bitch is into games, and men don't play games, unless they are for ps3  or xbox.

Brilliant.

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
« Reply #46 on: September 24, 2010, 09:37:49 AM »
well I never called that bitch agian, and I never answer her txts

good call

i got a titty fuck last night for 100$ thats less than i spent on all those damn dates
ONTARIO CANADA

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #47 on: September 24, 2010, 11:48:21 AM »

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160
« Reply #48 on: September 24, 2010, 04:49:51 PM »
Expand Quote
well I never called that bitch agian, and I never answer her txts
[close]

good call

i got a titty fuck last night for 100$ thats less than i spent on all those damn dates

what the hell? you paid 100 bucks for a tit fuck? c'mon rawb. you gotta step your game up. this bums me out that you gotta pay for sex, and it wasn't even vaginal. shit, it wasn't even anal. geez.

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2219
  • computer says no
« Reply #49 on: September 24, 2010, 07:01:05 PM »
Well, if you're going to buy sex... unless her tits have bleeding ulcers, seems like that's probably the safest way of going about it.

StabMasterArson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 774
« Reply #50 on: September 24, 2010, 07:04:21 PM »
he probably is lying.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #51 on: September 24, 2010, 07:52:00 PM »
he probably is lying.
Wow, that would be harsh. What type of person would lie about paying to titty fuck a hooker? He also overpaid. According to the book superfreakonomics, the average price to ass fuck a chicago hooker is about $96. Of course, the average woman in this sample set will also give a $6 discount for crack.

snickers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • do you think this is a game?
« Reply #52 on: September 25, 2010, 12:23:55 AM »
Oh and this is the truth.

But really, Rawb... Should have used that fingerbang as a gateway to pussy feasting.

The world is yours if you get your pussy eating game on lock.
I suggest you also tounge her butthole briefly to make a more substantial impact.
And if the time finally comes when she lets you put it in her, you can get her off orally and then it doesnt matter if you fuck well or not. No pressure. Just get to the finish line at your own pace and get the victory nut.
fatcockXL deserves to be mod on the strength of his name alone

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #53 on: September 25, 2010, 03:47:10 PM »
Make sure to get her drunk and give her cocaine or MDMA if possible

Pull your cock out and wiggle it to this song
The Orange Alabaster Mushroom- Tree Pie
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

MaryhillVibe

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 151
  • gfm
    • www.mudozine.com avatar image
« Reply #54 on: September 25, 2010, 06:29:48 PM »
Maybe you need to improve your "finger blasting" technique.

Maybe she would have some advice for you in that department with regards the type of "blasting" she may or may not enjoy.

Open convo is the way to go.

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
« Reply #55 on: September 27, 2010, 12:07:56 PM »
i fingerbanged her amazing there is no denying that, her pussy walls looked like the edges at pier 7 when i was done, i fucken broke her ovaries. she is just a greedy bitch suckin my resources but not my cock.
ONTARIO CANADA

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #56 on: September 27, 2010, 12:21:36 PM »
I'd rather jack off with tiger balm as lube than pay for sex

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #57 on: September 27, 2010, 04:50:11 PM »
i fingerbanged her amazing there is no denying that, her pussy walls looked like the edges at pier 7 when i was done, i fucken broke her ovaries. she is just a greedy bitch suckin my resources but not my cock.
Dude, softly, gently, its an organ massage, not a whack-a-mole.

Hobochilli

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 321
« Reply #58 on: September 27, 2010, 04:59:16 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Dude, softly, gently, its an organ massage, not a whack-a-mole.

HAHAHAHA i just woke up my wife and kid

frisco

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
« Reply #59 on: September 28, 2010, 12:41:08 AM »

get in that ass rawb