Author Topic: FUCK !  (Read 58928 times)

Prison Wallet

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 510
  • I'm gonna break my leg off in your ass
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: FUCK !
« Reply #240 on: December 05, 2010, 08:35:59 PM »

Tale Crab

• Rep: 350
« Reply #241 on: December 05, 2010, 09:09:06 PM »
Expand Quote
blastoise-ing
[close]
Someone explain this one.
Anyway so this story is called the last legit handjob.

So I pissed away friday afternoon drinking one june friday and I went home at 10 pm. I went on msn and chad was on and I asked him if he wanted to blaze and he said yeah. My dad knew I was drunk and said I wasn't allowed to drive. I had to also make up a lie about coming home then going right back out again.   I rode my bike about 15km on a dark dark foresty road and we blazed a double swisher blunt if bombs. Katie texted ne sayingf she was chilling at ths dump dump pile of fuck bar in a park and she wanted me to come pick her up.

So I ride my bike down and she is hanging out with greasy 40 year olds and I somehow steal her away and convince one of these fags to give us a ride home in his pick up truck. She was with a friend too.

So we get back to her place and we ditch the friend. She starts literally grabbing my hand and putting multiple fingers inside her vag for blastoise. I go to town on her. Then she gives me that line she doesn't want to do nothing else. I said well we don't have to fuck. She says well I can give you a bj and I say ok, I prefer titty, but even hand is ok. She goes and gets paper towels. She is on top of me and her sis walks in, but doesn't ruin the mood. She hjd me and I slept well. Last legit handjob.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2010, 09:10:42 PM by Tale Crab »

magicstickyhand

• Rep: 1
« Reply #242 on: December 11, 2010, 01:13:42 PM »
Fuck rawb my own life has been super boring lately .Not trying to push you or anything , but please keep this thread alive , Any new blastoiseng stories or fingerblasting action??
i think i was,anyways

Joe Pesci

« Reply #243 on: December 11, 2010, 02:22:01 PM »
Anyway so this story is called the last legit handjob.

So I pissed away friday afternoon drinking one june friday and I went home at 10 pm. I went on msn and chad was on and I asked him if he wanted to blaze and he said yeah. My dad knew I was drunk and said I wasn't allowed to drive. I had to also make up a lie about coming home then going right back out again. ?  I rode my bike about 15km on a dark dark foresty road and we blazed a double swisher blunt if bombs. Katie texted ne sayingf she was chilling at ths dump dump pile of fuck bar in a park and she wanted me to come pick her up.

So I ride my bike down and she is hanging out with greasy 40 year olds and I somehow steal her away and convince one of these fags to give us a ride home in his pick up truck. She was with a friend too.

So we get back to her place and we ditch the friend. She starts literally grabbing my hand and putting multiple fingers inside her vag for blastoise. I go to town on her. Then she gives me that line she doesn't want to do nothing else. I said well we don't have to fuck. She says well I can give you a bj and I say ok, I prefer titty, but even hand is ok. She goes and gets paper towels. She is on top of me and her sis walks in, but doesn't ruin the mood. She hjd me and I slept well. Last legit handjob.

couldve got head but let her off easy with a handjob. a true gentleman.

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 651
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #244 on: December 11, 2010, 03:05:04 PM »
man i am so close on getting this new girl to bang... there has been this party at my friends house the last 4 weekeneds in a row i keep getting way too drunk though because its always on friday. i think i need to start taking naps after work on fridays. but yeah i keep falling asleep.

the last two times she keeps trying to get me in a room with no one else and someone ALWAYS fucking walks in! I am so embarrassed cause she is definitley fat but i love her titties so i can look past the fatness.

we were sitting in a chair for 1 person and i felt really warm just sitting beside her cause she is producing a lot of body heat.  i cant wait to get my greasy hands in there.

she texted me today which is good. i dont think a girl has texted me first like ever. i was a little unsure if she was still going to like me cause i danced up an insane storm last night and sweated profusely and then drove drunk home and that usually will make chicks not like you anymore. (well i wasnt relaly drunk but if i woul dhave got pulled over i would have went to jail. but my house was only 10 blocks away i just didint want to half to walk all the way back in the morning) but she didnt seem to notice. so yeah fingers crossed
ONTARIO CANADA

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #245 on: December 11, 2010, 03:20:27 PM »
man i am so close on getting this new girl to bang... there has been this party at my friends house the last 4 weekeneds in a row i keep getting way too drunk though because its always on friday. i think i need to start taking naps after work on fridays. but yeah i keep falling asleep.

the last two times she keeps trying to get me in a room with no one else and someone ALWAYS fucking walks in! I am so embarrassed cause she is definitley fat but i love her titties so i can look past the fatness.

we were sitting in a chair for 1 person and i felt really warm just sitting beside her cause she is producing a lot of body heat.  i cant wait to get my greasy hands in there.

she texted me today which is good. i dont think a girl has texted me first like ever. i was a little unsure if she was still going to like me cause i danced up an insane storm last night and sweated profusely and then drove drunk home and that usually will make chicks not like you anymore. (well i wasnt relaly drunk but if i woul dhave got pulled over i would have went to jail. but my house was only 10 blocks away i just didint want to half to walk all the way back in the morning) but she didnt seem to notice. so yeah fingers crossed
Oh, she noticed my friend. Bad boy Rawb and his I don't give a fuck attitude was all that girl needs! She texted you because she wanted some of your dick before you either found somebody else or died. You, sir, are unpredictable.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Joe Pesci

« Reply #246 on: December 11, 2010, 03:56:19 PM »
we were sitting in a chair for 1 person and i felt really warm just sitting beside her cause she is producing a lot of body heat.?  i cant wait to get my greasy hands in there.

holy shit hahahahahaha

lighting

• Rep: -19
« Reply #247 on: December 11, 2010, 04:31:44 PM »
i hate myseld for when i used to hate on rawb.
then I wuz
couchlocked
til' tha
morning

magicstickyhand

« Reply #248 on: December 12, 2010, 02:30:29 AM »
i think i was,anyways

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #249 on: December 12, 2010, 12:19:38 PM »
we were sitting in a chair for 1 person and i felt really warm just sitting beside her cause she is producing a lot of body heat.??  i cant wait to get my greasy hands in there.
QOTY

blatablatblau

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -51
  • smurfs up
« Reply #250 on: December 12, 2010, 02:33:36 PM »

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #251 on: December 12, 2010, 02:55:03 PM »
People (including me) need to stop posting when there aren't updates. I keep seeing it up at the top and hoping that there is a celebration going on of Rawb finally getting laid, and I get people commenting on the humor of the blastoise metaphor, and am let down.

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2196
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #252 on: December 12, 2010, 09:55:02 PM »
AHAHAHAHAAH I just google searched "blastoise". Never knew it was a Pokemon character.

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160
« Reply #253 on: December 15, 2010, 01:13:11 PM »
rawb, would you be her "writter" and titty fuck this broad?

skateboard pillows

• Rep: 6
« Reply #254 on: December 15, 2010, 04:05:19 PM »
someone needs to collect all of rawbs posts and put them on a blog

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
« Reply #255 on: December 16, 2010, 07:55:15 AM »
FRIDAY NIGHT is the girls birthday. all dick zits cleared up, pubes plucked according to watson's thread (thx). she invited me personally. i have to make sure i have a nap after work and drink tons of caffeine after because i have to make sure im on point. i CANNOT fuck this up. there will probably be lots of shots of tequila and shit so i gotta prep for this. i am pretty good at keeping up with people drinking unless it involves more than 10 shots. i am going to just walk down and leave my car at home i think to make sure i sleep in her disgusting debauchery dormatory.

I love titties, and so do you. Anyone who tells you they don't is only fooling themselves. Chicks dont like girls with bigger titties than them because that is basically competition. this guy i know who is really fucked up said "im not really into titties, im more into ass". you can be MORE into ass but you cannot rule out titties, if you are saying you dont care about titties you are lying or there is something wrong with you.

going back to primordial times, when rawbertson the 7th was hunting and shit, he was tryin to acquire women too, and he didnt want his troops dyin, he had to make sure his kids had plenty milk. so he titty fucked his way to glory, and look where we are today. i would not be here if it werent for that ancient love of titties.
ONTARIO CANADA

dolphinstyle.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 113
« Reply #256 on: December 16, 2010, 08:07:00 AM »
I salute you, Sir!
Look, I'm an individual within us, partaking in this business

Narcissus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 301
« Reply #257 on: December 16, 2010, 08:31:04 AM »
someone needs to collect all of rawbs posts and put them on a blog

There's fansites all over the internet: http://rawbuttson.blogspot.com/

I love titties, and so do you.

Get your greasy hands on 'em, Rawb.
i saw my grandma bail off a 4 set once in my house and she even got up and came to red lobster after.
Quote from: The Kitten!
get wasted and pass out.

jackherer

« Reply #258 on: December 16, 2010, 08:50:18 AM »
That blog sucks. We need Watson to get his shit together and start his own rawb blog. He could sell shirts and shit with rawb quotes on them and make a million bucks.

that shit about the cop girl and the fat girl feeling good beside him cause she emits so much body heat are some of the absolute greatest things ive ever read.

saucy ragu

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 514
« Reply #259 on: December 16, 2010, 11:59:29 AM »
20 minute power nap Rawb, that's all you need. Any more and you'll fall asleep at the tit like a baby getting breastfed. And we want you to go the distance.

Metacafe - Online Video Entertainment - Free video clips for your enjoyment
Quote from: brent
sorrymom, when 112 sing to you what kinda feelin do it bring to you?

anblue

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 81
  • You just got killed by a Daewoo Lanos, motherfucka
« Reply #260 on: December 16, 2010, 12:27:49 PM »
Who the fuck spends more than $5 at taco bell?
Being liked on slap is the only award

RobDyrdek

« Reply #261 on: December 16, 2010, 01:09:28 PM »
Rawb, like kenny powers youre just not an ass man. youre a tit man. you like big ass boobs, now and forever

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160
« Reply #262 on: December 16, 2010, 01:12:06 PM »
fuck yeah, Rawb!! good luck tonight and hopefully you'll get some tail.

going back to primordial times, when rawbertson the 7th was hunting and shit, he was tryin to acquire women too, and he didnt want his troops dyin, he had to make sure his kids had plenty milk. so he titty fucked his way to glory, and look where we are today. i would not be here if it werent for that ancient love of titties.

pure gold.

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1020
« Reply #263 on: December 16, 2010, 03:55:07 PM »
Is there a pic of birthday girl (and hopefully those tits)? I want to give my support to this.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #264 on: December 16, 2010, 07:52:43 PM »

I love titties, and so do you. Anyone who tells you they don't is only fooling themselves. Chicks dont like girls with bigger titties than them because that is basically competition. this guy i know who is really fucked up said "im not really into titties, im more into ass". you can be MORE into ass but you cannot rule out titties, if you are saying you dont care about titties you are lying or there is something wrong with you.

Damn straight.
Also, I back Rawb starting this rawb blog. I see it being spotted by hollywood producers who buy the rights and turn this into the sleazy julia and julia or whatever the fuck that movie based on a blog was called starring McLovin in his first breakout lead role.

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2196
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #265 on: December 16, 2010, 08:07:25 PM »
all dick zits cleared up, pubes plucked according to watson's thread (thx).

Ahahah no problem brother. But seriously I don't think you need to worry about wookie dick with the fatties. That's one of the great things about fatties. They'll take what they can get.

going back to primordial times, when rawbertson the 7th was hunting and shit

So if Rawbertson the 7th was in primordial times, what fuckin Rawbertson does that make you?! Rawbertson the 653, 567, 384th?

Oh yeah and thanks for the new quote.

magicstickyhand

« Reply #266 on: December 17, 2010, 02:18:34 AM »
This thread survives = slap's soul survives. :-* Thank you for your new posts Rawb.
i think i was,anyways

floop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -28
  • the things I do for my fucking friends!
« Reply #267 on: December 17, 2010, 01:53:06 PM »
i too hadn't read this thread from the beginning.  just want to express my appreciation for bringing me such joy

rawb needs his own blog, straight up
"Every time I read one of your shitty posts I wonder why I am wasting my time looking at SLAP."

Goblinshark

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 100
  • It's a trap!
« Reply #268 on: December 19, 2010, 02:22:56 PM »
Well don't keep us in the dark Rawb! Or have you been on a 3 day titty fucking binge?
Stephen Alcala: chris cole anit a loser
Stephen Alcala: frank grewer is an alcholic
Stephen Alcala: LOSER

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
« Reply #269 on: December 23, 2010, 08:09:16 AM »
FUCK! I can't get shit going on. just wasnt working out i couldnt get her alone again on friday night, i tried to chill with her sunday and monday night but our schedules were conflicting. she isnt back til new years or so, i am tryin to get herto coem to my friends party with a keg and shit, wont be so many people and shit then i will be able to murder those areolas
ONTARIO CANADA