Author Topic: need girl pants replacement  (Read 3128 times)

earlygrab

need girl pants replacement
« on: September 21, 2010, 07:51:39 AM »
A couple years back I found some girl khaki's (is that what you call them here, even if they aren't khaki color?) that fit me perfect and since then haven't been able to skate comfortably in any other pants. They have just enough bagginess to keep my legs feeling unrestricted, while not too baggy that everyone recognizes I haven't changed my skate fashion in 25 yrs. Anyway, I've ripped my beloved girl pants one to many times and can't find a replacement. I keep trying on other brands but they're always way too nut huggy, or make me look like I'm wearing a diaper. Anyone have a suggestion where I could find more Girl pants?
« Last Edit: September 21, 2010, 07:53:13 AM by earlygrab »

mcpeepants

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -18
Re: need girl pants replacement
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2010, 07:53:50 AM »
to clarify, you're talking about the company GIRL right?
you some closet dick-in-da-booty ass nigga.

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2010, 07:56:00 AM »
girl pants or "girls"-pants? because if you want "girls"-pants, everyone will hate on you because you must be a hipster.

actually, a lot of people will hate on you because you buy your pants and not steal them. pretty lame.

Acrid Avid Jam Shred

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -156
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2010, 09:14:48 AM »
It's all about putting as much shit a possible in a backpack from American Apparel and then sprinting out.

earlygrab

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2010, 09:38:24 AM »
Guess I should clarify, Girl brand.

sleepypancakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 228
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2010, 12:06:45 PM »
It's all about putting as much shit a possible in a backpack from American Apparel and then sprinting out.

Omamori

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2010, 01:12:34 PM »
Have you tried Dickies? They have a wide range of fits and extremely durable, here's their site

http://www.dickies.com/product/product_listing.jsp?clearShopBys=true&FOLDER%3A%3Afolder_id=2534374302024404

Nick..

• Rep: 10
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2010, 02:31:24 PM »
Fourstar, Matix and H&M have been working for me.

chillout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 9
  • beer
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2010, 04:11:18 PM »
ive been skating girl brand pants for a year nonstop. i dont know if their the same fit as yours but you described them the same. look around online shops. or email girl and ask them when they will be sending them to shops.  i have a couple pair of black jeans and khaki-ish green. girl calls them straight leg and theyre perfect

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2010, 06:45:21 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

sometimes i wonder about you guys. are you all a bunch of 17 year old arcade fire/belle & sebastian listenin, skinny jeans wearing, v-neck rockin scenesters? everyone's so obsessed with wearing skate name brand pants and flannels and beanies and shoes and wristguards and tampons. i would feel embarrassed to walk into an american apparel or urban outfitters or starbucks or whatever. reading stuff on SLAP makes me want to go buy some wranglers or lee jeans or some shit.  man up and go get some dockers. shit

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1576
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2010, 09:21:04 PM »
Steps to take:
1. shop around
2. buy pants
3. fucking wear them
4. thats it

/thread
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

steve_lurkle

• Rep: -16
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2010, 10:45:11 PM »
I just got some RVCA Stay pants. They are amazing, stretch like no other, and fit so well.

razortails

• Rep: 6
  • runnin with the devil
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2010, 09:11:27 AM »
They still make chino pants, the have a pretty og fit. Check the link, then go ask for them at your local shop!

http://www.skatewarehouse.com/Girl_Chino_Pants/descpage-GICHPT.html
I know we've only known each other four weeks and three days, but to me it seems like nine weeks and five days.

gandzha

• Rep: -12
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2010, 12:07:27 PM »
Levis 501's all day, every day.

jeremyrandall

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 67
    • Ninetimes Skate Shop avatar image
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2010, 12:29:35 PM »
The FOURSTAR Brian Anderson Khakis are pretty much amazing.  I've been wearing them alot lately.

chillout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 9
  • beer
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2010, 08:04:50 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

sometimes i wonder about you guys. are you all a bunch of 17 year old arcade fire/belle & sebastian listenin, skinny jeans wearing, v-neck rockin scenesters? everyone's so obsessed with wearing skate name brand pants and flannels and beanies and shoes and wristguards and tampons. i would feel embarrassed to walk into an american apparel or urban outfitters or starbucks or whatever. reading stuff on SLAP makes me want to go buy some wranglers or lee jeans or some shit.?  man up and go get some dockers. shit

you must be super core if your embarrassed to walk into a starbucks. not my first choice in coffee, but its a fucking coffee shop, what is there to be embarrassed of.

ChileOrDie

• Rep: -9
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2010, 08:15:25 PM »
I got some really comfy plan b pants that i been rocking for a couple months.

Mad Lauder

• Rep: 37
  • RIP SLIM DUNKIN
    • THEWORST avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2010, 02:25:15 PM »
Maybe it's because I don't have a job but I think it's pretty silly to buy "skate pants".
The only reason I would buy skate branded pants is if they are on sale or they keep my balls dry while skating in the summer.
For the price of one pair of "skate pants" I could buy five pairs of puritans from walmart.
I dont recall ever putting on anything Southpole in my life.
http://soundcloud.com/theworst

MaryhillVibe

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 151
  • gfm
    • www.mudozine.com avatar image
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2010, 05:46:52 PM »

Noboby that works there cares nearly enough to try and stop you, nevermind going to the trouble of reporting it/taking any kind of responsability for anything.

Fact

Cold Pizza

« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2010, 08:04:28 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Noboby that works there cares nearly enough to try and stop you, nevermind going to the trouble of reporting it/taking any kind of responsability for anything.

Fact

Red, White, and Tight.