Author Topic: Post UPCOMING/RECENT shoe releases thread  (Read 8664641 times)

MOE SYZLAK and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Human Onion

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 4
Re: Post UPCOMING shoe releases thread
« Reply #5670 on: March 02, 2012, 05:01:15 AM »
Those blue/gum hufnagel pros with the perforated toe look damn pretty! Anyone skated them? How do they fit? I have wide feet. Can't find them in any stores around here, so thinking about buying them online.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2012, 07:35:27 AM by Human Onion »

metsuri

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -29
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #5671 on: March 02, 2012, 05:23:44 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
How pretty is a world where Erik Ellington and Stevie Williams are homies?

The shoe looks kinda like a slim-toed Dunk, I'm sure it's going to be good.
[close]

That is what I am saying. Kind of cool how these guys are past that age where you only kick it with one type of skater. Seems like everyone is homies from that generation now.

Stevie's shoe looks better the the Vaiders. What the hell is Ellington holdings?
[close]
New colorway of his shoe, which I think looks amazing. I wish I'd gotten the Jordan colorway when they came out.
[close]

Nah those arent avengers, thats a new shoe all together. There simalar to avengers, but they have a one piece toe. You can tell there not avengers cause theres no air bag

I just got done with the Avengers, there's no airbag, it just looks like it. They're a damn good shoe, though. My first cupsole in like 4 years. Highly recommended.

oneshovel

« Reply #5672 on: March 02, 2012, 05:53:16 AM »
Those blue/gum hufs with the perforated toe look damn pretty! Anyone skated them? How do they fit? I have wide feet. Can't find them in any stores around here, so thinking about buying them online.
I tried the Huf Choice shoe on, and it's the first size 12 to ever fit too small for me.  Weird, considering it's a pretty thin shoe.

Human Onion

• Rep: 4
« Reply #5673 on: March 02, 2012, 07:38:36 AM »
^hmm. But the choices do look snug though, while the hufnagel pros look like they might accomodate a wide foot.

biggietoms

• Rep: 8
  • take acid
« Reply #5674 on: March 02, 2012, 11:04:44 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

That is what I am saying. Kind of cool how these guys are past that age where you only kick it with one type of skater. Seems like everyone is homies from that generation now.

Stevie's shoe looks better the the Vaiders. What the hell is Ellington holdings?
[close]
New colorway of his shoe, which I think looks amazing. I wish I'd gotten the Jordan colorway when they came out.
[close]

Nah those arent avengers, thats a new shoe all together. There simalar to avengers, but they have a one piece toe. You can tell there not avengers cause theres no air bag
[close]

I just got done with the Avengers, there's no airbag, it just looks like it. They're a damn good shoe, though. My first cupsole in like 4 years. Highly recommended.

yeah man i want avengers soo bad, a buddy of mine has them. I was hoping they had an airbag though, faux airbag is still cool. But i KNOW that model he has in his hand is not the avenger. The white gum colorway popped up awhile ago on here. But you can tell there not avengers because where the faux airbag is supposed to be, it just says "supra". Plus the ankles have different stitching.

ivegotlevitation

« Reply #5675 on: March 02, 2012, 12:45:30 PM »

all of these are looking good. I'll pick up a pair of the black/gum Larks.

word.

• Rep: -7
  • Fuck It.
« Reply #5676 on: March 02, 2012, 04:24:16 PM »
Mavrk 3's

Im gonna poop in your shoes.

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #5677 on: March 02, 2012, 05:00:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

yeah man i want avengers soo bad, a buddy of mine has them. I was hoping they had an airbag though, faux airbag is still cool. But i KNOW that model he has in his hand is not the avenger. The white gum colorway popped up awhile ago on here. But you can tell there not avengers because where the faux airbag is supposed to be, it just says "supra". Plus the ankles have different stitching.

hell yeah i fuckin LOVE my avengers. i think that "airbag" is just for aesthetic purposes but its a good cupsole nonetheless. the only complaint i can say about them is that the laces rip pretty fast but thats pretty much 90% of all skate shoes. get some nylon laces & superglue the edges where they rip & you're good to go.

krookedjuice

• Rep: 29
« Reply #5678 on: March 02, 2012, 07:51:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

hell yeah i fuckin LOVE my avengers. i think that "airbag" is just for aesthetic purposes but its a good cupsole nonetheless. the only complaint i can say about them is that the laces rip pretty fast but thats pretty much 90% of all skate shoes. get some nylon laces & superglue the edges where they rip & you're good to go.

does anyone still have that picture of ellingtons new shoe that got posted a while ago, i tried to find it but i'm pretty lazy and gave up.

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 378
« Reply #5679 on: March 02, 2012, 08:13:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Are you guys serious it's not an airbag? It feels like it when I walk in my pair. My heel feels raised and cushy. Or maybe it's just a mental thing. Like, I want it to be an airbag so badly, that it feels like one.

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #5680 on: March 02, 2012, 09:14:21 PM »
Mavrk 3's

no lie, thats a pretty sick shoe. and the new logo as well
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

flapJack

• Rep: 30
  • if you want our remorse,turn your body to a corpse
« Reply #5681 on: March 02, 2012, 10:17:42 PM »

IskateBaker

• Rep: -70
nigga when's the last time you caught a pokemon with a great ball?

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #5683 on: March 02, 2012, 10:29:06 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Are you guys serious it's not an airbag? It feels like it when I walk in my pair. My heel feels raised and cushy. Or maybe it's just a mental thing. Like, I want it to be an airbag so badly, that it feels like one.

you're probably just feeling that suprafoam insole. that shit is the truth

Strike A Pose

• Rep: -613
  • Get slapped!
« Reply #5684 on: March 02, 2012, 10:36:51 PM »
Avengers do not have an airbag, just reinforced foam in the heel area+faux airbag cut into the midsole.

word.

• Fuck It.
« Reply #5685 on: March 02, 2012, 10:38:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Mavrk 3's

[close]

fucking whack

Whats so Whack about it? Koston sole, Lunarlon insole, Marlboro logo? How light it is? Or how well it skates? You lost me man....

word.

• Fuck It.
« Reply #5686 on: March 02, 2012, 11:02:32 PM »
The Regime looked like a 6.0, and the Zoom Tre, and even the first Team Editions.
And soon there will be no 6.0 or SB, your gonna have to get real selective soon. Supposed to get rid of alot of the bulk and Easter egg colorways that 6.0 was. I personally am expecting good things to come soon from Nike "Action Sports" 

Randozzi

« Reply #5687 on: March 02, 2012, 11:56:02 PM »
so many of these shoes look like poop.

dlx111

• Rep: -58
« Reply #5688 on: March 03, 2012, 07:44:37 AM »
the hate on those mavrks better not be 6.0 biased!! i dont see whats not to like about em, clean lines, good looking cupsole, simple awesome shoe. def would cop a pair!

chillout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 9
  • beer
« Reply #5689 on: March 03, 2012, 08:54:16 AM »
i feel wierd about the fact that i dont hate those

word.

• Fuck It.
« Reply #5690 on: March 03, 2012, 11:39:12 AM »
i feel wierd about the fact that i dont hate those

HAHAHA I had the same feeling when i recieved them. But after wearing and skating them, pure amazing!

Punkisdead83

• Rep: 0
« Reply #5691 on: March 03, 2012, 10:33:56 PM »
The Ellington reminds me of the old KCK, therefore I want!

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

Hamish

• Rep: -4
  • is not Illusionary
« Reply #5693 on: March 04, 2012, 01:44:54 AM »
Not really much to go on, but here's a snap of Stevie in his new shoe from today's Supra demo in NZ.

VictoriousOG

« Reply #5694 on: March 04, 2012, 08:31:42 AM »

SB colorway?

escapistfool

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 6
« Reply #5695 on: March 04, 2012, 11:11:40 AM »

SB colorway?

Wow those are so goooood. So simple yet so sick.

Front Crooks

« Reply #5696 on: March 04, 2012, 11:27:22 AM »
I think most of us have given up on hoping skate shoes will be as sick as they were in the late 90's. 

I've never paid much attention to Supra shoes, but Ellington's shoe looks sick, looks like a shoe that looks better with baggy pants though.

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #5697 on: March 04, 2012, 11:45:03 AM »
I think most of us have given up on hoping skate shoes will be as sick as they were in the late 90's. 

I've never paid much attention to Supra shoes, but Ellington's shoe looks sick, looks like a shoe that looks better with baggy pants though.

i think a lot of shoes nowadays look WAYYYYY better that most shoes from back then. there are still some timeless designs that still work today but on average id say the typical, present-day skateshoe looks better than the ones of yesteryear. although that might just be due to the fact that i see today's shoes more often. as far as the ellingtons they look fine with a pair of regular fitting jeans if you just got the typical black/white colorway. i would just stray away from wearing them with tight pants tho, lol.

escapistfool

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 6
« Reply #5698 on: March 04, 2012, 12:55:06 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

i think a lot of shoes nowadays look WAYYYYY better that most shoes from back then. there are still some timeless designs that still work today but on average id say the typical, present-day skateshoe looks better than the ones of yesteryear. although that might just be due to the fact that i see today's shoes more often. as far as the ellingtons they look fine with a pair of regular fitting jeans if you just got the typical black/white colorway. i would just stray away from wearing them with tight pants tho, lol.

Like this tool?

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #5699 on: March 04, 2012, 06:24:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Like this tool?

exactly!