Author Topic: WEARTESTED: C1rca Talon review  (Read 1875 times)

weartested

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 47
    • Weartested avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
WEARTESTED: C1rca Talon review
« on: September 30, 2010, 08:41:15 AM »
I just published the C1rca Talon review (Sierra Fellers' pro model).
You can have a look at it here:
http://www.weartested.de/?p=617

As always I'd be happy if you click on one of the ads if you liked it.

Detailed skate shoe reviews: www.weartested.de
Follow weartested on Twitter: www.twitter.com/weartested

Hobochilli

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 308
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: WEARTESTED: C1rca Talon review
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2010, 02:35:26 AM »
good review, i got a pair of Circas and they skate way better than i thought they would, and they are supercomfortable.
they look pretty good too,agree they are probably one of the most underrated shoebrands out there.

Il Gimmi

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2010, 08:43:15 PM »
Good review X2. I totally think C1RCA's get slept on. I've been rocking Drifters and skating in the MIA's. Totally dig em! Fusion Grip sole is awesome and shoes out the box are hella comfy. I too totally overlooked C1RCA for the longest and always went straight for Vans. I'm just over how blown out a lot of the supposed Core brands are getting. I'm in my mid 30's so I guess you can teach an old dog new tricks.

Hobochilli

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 308
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2010, 04:37:22 AM »
Good review X2. I totally think C1RCA's get slept on. I've been rocking Drifters and skating in the MIA's. Totally dig em! Fusion Grip sole is awesome and shoes out the box are hella comfy. I too totally overlooked C1RCA for the longest and always went straight for Vans. I'm just over how blown out a lot of the supposed Core brands are getting. I'm in my mid 30's so I guess you can teach an old dog new tricks.
agreed, im 40 so i guess us oldtimers have learned something new about shoes, been skating vans for so long + i get them dirtcheap since the circa distributor is in my town

bbk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 278
  • Dopeness
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2010, 08:08:53 AM »
talon fit wierd on me, I got a pair of tt2 instead, insane how thin and flexible circas cups are